Where did Al-zulfiqar got his fire ?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Akbar Petiwala

Where did Al-zulfiqar got his fire ?

Unread post by Akbar Petiwala » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:29 pm

Bhai Al-zulfiqar,

Assalamu alaykum.

Badhu thik che ? You seem to me as a next torch bearer of reformist movement.

Guys, what do you think ?

Al Zulfiqar

Re: Where did Al-zulfiqar got his fire ?

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:32 pm

wa aleykum as salam, wa rehmatullahi wa barakato.

I was wondering when someone would get round to asking me this question.. you have used the right word my friend, when you mentioned 'fire'.

i strongly believe that when dealing with the kotharis and their paid goons, one must fight fire with fire... give them as good as they dish out. expose their moral shortcomings first, ridicule their pathetic attempts to fool our community by using every weapon in the book, sarcasm, humour, subtle and not so subtle, legal resources, the media and so on.

all the efforts to use reason and scholarly arguments, based on our founding principles etc, has got us nowhere. i'm not denying that the legal fights have not set a cat among the pigeons, but most of the actual successes have come not because of any academic approach, but by ordinary bohras in localised pockets getting mad enough to unite and giving the local amils a taste of their own medicine.

i have no interest or time to devote to leading any reform movement. this community is too meek, ignorant and cowardly even, to fall behind any reform movement. they are the type who will observe as mute spectators and let the guy who raises his head be beheaded alone and unsung.

what i can use is words and raising awareness, and to give it back as good as it gets. kick a*** as they say here in north america. no playing the nice guy and no talk of islam. is it any use casting pearls before swine?

as for this passion, there are many reasons. i have seen first-hand the sterling and selfless work done done by my forefathers in the service of the bohra community. but when taher saifuddin came on the scene, my father refused to kowtow to him and surrender the huge number of jamaat properties to him as the secretary of the jamaat, madrasa, kabrastan, musafirkhanas and other trust properties. what ensued i had observed as a young child. the subsequent and continous degradation and emasculation of our bohras to the level it has come today is extremely saddening. to top it all, here we have a bunch of haiwaans who have the impudence and daring to come and heckle, abuse, slander and utter laanats. it makes my blood boil. they abuse and expoit the decency and democratic freedom provided by this board, whilst the rest of the members sit quiet or reply on a scholarly level.

whatever i've said about the present syedna and his evil genius father is true to the last letter and precisely because of that, these jaanwars run and hide like the cowards they are.
i have asked the question abut the syedna's mother's urus, mentioned about taher saifuddins immorality etc, but as everyone has noticed, the moment i spray the baygon and tik-20, the cockroaches crawl into the cracks.

in actual ilfe too, i have lived fearlessly and have not paid anything since last 13 years, but am invited to many jamans, weddings and functions in the masjid markaz. why shouldnt i go? i am born a bohra and will not leave the fold just because some goondas have taken control and are terrorising us. i have personally raised my voice against the amil and argued without flinching, he backed down and fears me now.

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:12 am

in actual ilfe too, i have lived fearlessly and have not paid anything since last 13 years, but am invited to many jamans, weddings and functions in the masjid markaz. why shouldnt i go? i am born a bohra and will not leave the fold just because some goondas have taken control and are terrorising us. i have personally raised my voice against the amil and argued without flinching, he backed down and fears me now.

With that, I presume you will be bold enough to give your real identity and Jamaat you attend.
May be someone like me will follow your line.

Akbar Petiwala

Unread post by Akbar Petiwala » Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:18 am

Assalamu alaykum.

Bhai, hope more and more people trash fear of excommunication, unite and support each other to mitigate the existing coercive rule of the religious head and his cohorts.

Good luck.

Akbar Petiwala

Unread post by Akbar Petiwala » Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:38 am

Bhai jamanpasand,

Salaam.

Why do you need his identity? Do you think that knowing his identity will make you courageous enough? Just go ahead and do whatever little change you can make for yourself, your family and people around you. Bhai, you never know, he may be sitting next to you in markaz and support you when you bring forth first action of courage.

Say: la hawla vala quwwata illa billahe aliyil azeem. Inna fatahna laka fatahoon mubin, nasroon minallahe wa fatahoon kareeb.

Uth baandh kamar kyun darta hai,
phir dekh khuda kya karta hai.

Fight for the truth, fight for the betterment.

Good luck.
Originally posted by jamanpasand:

With that, I presume you will be bold enough to give your real identity and Jamaat you attend.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:57 am

jamanpasand,

A person who is bold in the jamaat knows everyone that knows him. There is no need for Al Zulfikar to give his true identity unless you are ready to give yours first. Al Zulfikar doesn't know anybody on this board and there is no need for him to reveal his identity to people whose identities he doesn't know.

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:04 am

To answer let me repeat of what Al-Zulfiqar has said before

this community is too meek, ignorant and cowardly even, to fall behind any reform movement. they are the type who will observe as mute spectators and let the guy who raises his head be beheaded alone and unsung.

Zeal

Unread post by Zeal » Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:28 pm

Ok Jamanpasand you go first , then alzulfiqar and you might have a surprise with anajmi opening up.

truebohra

Unread post by truebohra » Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:15 pm

petiwala ur dreaming. what do u think people like zulfikar can reveal thier identity. its impossible. The fire one is discussing is nothing but frustration and helplessness. As so called new torch bearer of Prog movement does he have guts to reveal his identity & jamaat forget it ur expecting too much from a coward.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:43 pm

It is amazing that everyone wants some one else to reveal their identity. likes of animal kingdome would not even tell us where they reside they are so afraid of even telling us what they do and where they live but would like others to reveal their identity.
OK HERE IS MY IDENTITY, MY NAME IS MULLA KHOZEMA
BADRUDDIN AND I WENT TO JAMIYA

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:53 pm

My name is BATUL BALDIWALA and I am the one in the burqa and high heels.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:38 pm

" forget it ur expecting too much from a coward."[/QB][/QUOTE]

since you are the fearless one TB (Tuberculosis Bacillus), how about YOU revealing your real identity, jaamat location and yr actual home and work address? what have you got to fear? nothing. because you are the one great true bohra who has never been screwed by his aamil or kothar, maybe because you are a part of that same rotten establishment..??

finding someone like u is as joyous an event as discovering that the Aga Khan has decided to convert to bohraism....!! talk of a wolf masquerading in a sheep's clothing!!

and btw when are you arranging for all of us bohras to celebrate the urus of taher saifuddin's first wife? (mohd burhanuddins mother) i'm sure that the great "untouchable" bohra that you are, if you went and asked yr amil at yr next sabak, they will not refuse that information to you.

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:59 am

Originally posted by omabharti:
OK HERE IS MY IDENTITY, MY NAME IS MULLA KHOZEMA BADRUDDIN AND I WENT TO JAMIYA
It is nothing but a hoax.. it is a biggest lie on the board :D

truebohra

Unread post by truebohra » Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:42 am

Originally posted by Al Zulfiqar:
" forget it ur expecting too much from a coward."
since you are the fearless one TB (Tuberculosis Bacillus), how about YOU revealing your real identity, jaamat location and yr actual home and work address? what have you got to fear? nothing. because you are the one great true bohra who has never been screwed by his aamil or kothar, maybe because you are a part of that same rotten establishment..??

finding someone like u is as joyous an event as discovering that the Aga Khan has decided to convert to bohraism....!! talk of a wolf masquerading in a sheep's clothing!!

and btw when are you arranging for all of us bohras to celebrate the urus of taher saifuddin's first wife? (mohd burhanuddins mother) i'm sure that the great "untouchable" bohra that you are, if you went and asked yr amil at yr next sabak, they will not refuse that information to you.[/QB][/QUOTE]

I can understand ur helplessness and frustration zulfikar. You are hate Dawoodi Bohra tradition but still wants to cling to it. You want to be the part of the community and also wants to dictate ur terms which u are unable to do and then spew venom. You are frustrated beyond limit and it all shows in language and thoughts. may allah give u peace and nek toufiq and relieve u from the suffering of hate and the venom from ur thought and blood.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:07 am

Br.Zulfikar
DID YOU NOTICE THAT THESE KOTHARI COWARDS CHANGED THE TOPIC AGAIN AND REFUSE TO IDENTIFY THEMSELVES.
THE REASON THEY DONOT WANT TO REVEAL THEIR IDENTITY BECAUSE KOTHAR MIGHT ISSUE A BARAAT ON THEM FOR LEARNING AND VISITING AND SOCIALIZING WITH PROGRESSIVE BOHRAS AS KHORAKIWALA WAS GIVEN A BARAAT FATWA FOR SHARING TABLE WITH DR. ENGINEER

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:14 pm

I think I made the stupid mistake of asking the identity of Al-Zulfiqar.
However, it was not the attention to make this an issue where every person is asking for others identity. The request to Al-Zulfiqar was only based on his tall claims for confronting amils. Now I realize that he is not different from any other coward bohra
capable of doing bs on this board alone.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:24 pm

"You are hate Dawoodi Bohra tradition but still wants to cling to it."

quoted from a guy suffering from TB.

TB, is it a bohra tradition:

1. for their syednas to go on hunting expeditions, by bribing corrupt politicians in africa?
2. for a syedna to have an open sexual liason with his brother's wife? and to eventually poison his sick brother to death?
3. for a syedna to then torture his wife and her father to let him wed this immoral woman, and when they refuse to grant him permission to murder them?
4. for a syedna to lie and cheat in court and to be held in contempt of court?
5. for syednas to seek worldy titles, to seek fame and cheap publicity with community's money?
6. for syednas to encourage sycophants to write qasida's in thier honour describing themselves as the "KAABA'?!!
7. for a syedna to aspire like a kafir to live 'ta qayamat' and have it sung in public?
8. to have 2 rakats of namaaz said for himself and his criminal father, something which has never been done for any syedna or any living human being?

should i go on....??

you want your criminal conduct to become 'bohra tradition'? maybe we should now go to the infamous tihar jail to seek our traditions..!!

jinx

Unread post by jinx » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:40 am

I agree with Al-Zulfiqar when he said you cannot use reason and scholarly arguments against Syedna worshipping Bohras cult.

I don’t know of any Bohras who has rescind the “cult” due to all the intellectual discussion we are having here and elsewhere.

The issue here is not that bohras are not aware of all the unislamic and wrongdoings of khotars. Everyone knows what is happening.

The problem is that people are coward and do not have the courage to stand-up for themselves.

Sadly, this will never change -ever.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:52 am

Bro JP,

i am thankful that you did realise the fact that no one here, incl. yrself is going to reveal his identity, so why are you directing yr ire at me?

i could give specific instances of my open and not so open confrontations with the amils, but that would lead to identifying myself. i am not (alteast as yet) openly a part of the progressive movement. the day i do, i will rejoin this board with my actual name like Mr. S. Insaf. i regret that you took whatever i wrote as a "tall claim" and as a personal affront to yrself. believe me i am extremely anti-kothar, the way it exists today. which means that we have the same goals and are on the same side.

i am not here to seek attention (with an assumed identity what attention can i get?) or discredit reformists like u, but to fight as much as i can these rotten idol-worshippers and robbers. if you choose not to reveal yr identity either, does that make u a coward too?

in any case, if there was something specific i wrore which hurt you, my sincere apologies...

truebohra

Unread post by truebohra » Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:59 am

Originally posted by Al Zulfiqar:
Bro JP,

i am thankful that you did realise the fact that no one here, incl. yrself is going to reveal his identity, so why are you directing yr ire at me?

i could give specific instances of my open and not so open confrontations with the amils, but that would lead to identifying myself. i am not (alteast as yet) openly a part of the progressive movement. the day i do, i will rejoin this board with my actual name like Mr. S. Insaf. i regret that you took whatever i wrote as a "tall claim" and as a personal affront to yrself. believe me i am extremely anti-kothar, the way it exists today. which means that we have the same goals and are on the same side.

i am not here to seek attention (with an assumed identity what attention can i get?) or discredit reformists like u, but to fight as much as i can these rotten idol-worshippers and robbers. if you choose not to reveal yr identity either, does that make u a coward too?

in any case, if there was something specific i wrore which hurt you, my sincere apologies...
The so called new torch bearer of scandalous reform movement is afraid of revealing his identity. I think revealing his identity may wet his pants or he his afraid of revealing his another face to his friends,relatives, Amil or jamaat. Best of luck reformist with this kind of ur torch bearer....

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:49 am

True bohra
Why do not you reveal your id along with Pig,frog and gulf
AL-ZULFIKAR IS STILL HONEST TELLING YOU WHAT HE IS AFRAID OF.
WHAT YOU COWARDS ARE AFRAID OF, YOU ARE PART OF TURE KOTHARIS AND YOU HAVE DEFENDED THEM BLINDLY SO NO HARM SHOULD COME TO YOU FROM THESE GOONS OF KOTHAR, (RIGHT)

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:16 pm

exactly, omabhai. i had asked this idol-worshipper the same on another post, to reveal his identity. since he is such a staunch kothari a***licker he has nothing to fear. the goondas of the kothar will do their utmost to protect him.

let us have his name, address, ejamaat id, tel nos etc so that we may personally meet and congratulate him. but no, the guy can only accuse others of being chicken, whilst hiding like a worm himself. haha.