Administrators Can't take a dose of truth!!

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Mamluk-E-Syedna

Administrators Can't take a dose of truth!!

Unread post by Mamluk-E-Syedna » Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:08 pm

Hey Mr. Admin: Why did you delete my post of yesterday? I guess, truth hurts! Here it is again. See, if you have guts this time to keep it on!!

On this occasion of the First Anniversary of absolute non-activity on your Guestbook page, I suggest you go through the entire propaganda site, and purge all "old", "stale", "untrue", "contradicting", "irrelevant", "repetitive", information. Once you do that, I'm sure, you'll find that you're left with nothing but this so-called forum page. Since most of this page is filled with bashing of our beloved Aqa Maula Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Saheb (TUS) by individuals that mirror the regressive philosophy and behavior of your purported leader Ajgar the Laeen Engineer (the only engineering he knows is how to misdirect his herd into regression), I further urge you to rename this website as "Home of Regressive Ajgari Bohras". This truely reflects what you guys actually are. Peace! Chou!!

Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Saheb (TUS) Zindabad.
May the dushmans of OUR beloved Maula burn in hell forever. Aameen.

Zeal

Re: Administrators Can't take a dose of truth!!

Unread post by Zeal » Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:29 pm

Do not shout bro Mamluk-e-syedna,
If shouting would have changed things , this world would be full of reformists , progs etc...

Now you wish hell for all dushmans of syedna on this forum.

Point to be noted is most of the members here have no relation /never interacted with syedna , so why have they all become dushmans of him?

If you read the posts all through this forum , you will find 90% of them telling you against the acts /deeds of bohras which are absolutely absurd and even a person with little intelligence may not find it worth enough to follow.

No instead of shouting and cursing , just think what these people have got to do with maula ?
Just think brother ....its worth it !!

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:45 am

...... of syedna

did i get you right, that syedna saheb has the contract for heaven, good for you guys, you know you are the blessed ones right, go be a crook, pimp, or whatever, accumulate wealth by hook or crook, go in hazrat e alia, donate your ill gotten wealth, become a shaikh or nkd, or...., be an office bearer, loot the poor fellow beings, be arogant, ignorant. nothing will matter, you have the upper chamber in heaven. got it .

kabeer19922001

Unread post by kabeer19922001 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:25 am

Can anyone explain what Mamluk e Sayedna means. I was getting used to the term abde sayedna and now we have a new one.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:30 pm

Mamluk-E-Syedna is equivalent to Scrotum-E-Syedna

mumin_mukhlish

Unread post by mumin_mukhlish » Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:55 pm

kabeer,
Mamluk e Syedna = "Syedna no Gulam"

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:28 pm

Dear Mr. Khan,
51st Dawoodi Bohra Dai Sayedna Taher Saifuddin Saheb often used to say for himself "Mamluke-Ale-Mohammed" and I was told thereby he meant that he is an ordinary servent of house of Hazrat Mohammed. This has been discontinued by present Dai. Now he claims to be "Dai-ul-Ajal" Dai-e-Fatemi and Dai of Ali and Imam Husain. Little humality shown by his father has also gone now.

mumin_mukhlish

Unread post by mumin_mukhlish » Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:47 pm

Mr Insaaf/Liar,
Have you ever attended any bayan/waaz of aqa moula Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin(TUS)?
Don’t try to show your ugly face on this forum with one more lie.
In Each and every waaz/bayan, Moula starts dua with word "Mamlook E Ale Mohammed" (Ale Mohammed no Gulam).

All so called Reformist,
Try to identify ur dummy,liar so called leaders.

Mamluk-E-Syedna

Unread post by Mamluk-E-Syedna » Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:32 pm

As usual, Ajgari Bohras are trying to digress from the topic of this thread. Obviously, Admins don't have the guts to face the truth, and change the name of this site to what I've suggested to truly reflect what these liers are. Just look at the previous post by Laeen Insaap on this very thread.

On one hand, these dushmans of our beloved Maula claim to be Dawoodi Bohras, and from the other end of their mouth, they spit nothing but lies and venom. It shows nothing but Hasad and Kino in their hearts.

Well, Ajgaris, bark all you want. You all are destined to burn in hell forever.

Now, Mr. Admin, once again, please purge all the lies from your propaganda site, and rename it as suggested. Then you won't find people like me coming here to bother you anymore!

Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Saheb (TUS) zindabad.
Khuda-ni-Laanat on Laeens Ajgar Engineer, Insaap, and his like-minded cohorts.

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:42 pm

After trailing behind for quite some time, the kotharis have a real come back with full force. Power of teen mithas and teen kharas is quite visible.
Keep up the good work!!! You have made the contest live.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:06 am

Originally posted by tahir:
Good work tahir now translate this one.

Mumluk-E-Alhe-Mohammand (PBUH).

Your will lead Asgari well with your immense knowledge. The best Asgari Bohra sect ISLAM has very seen.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:11 am

Originally posted by tahir:
Good work tahir now translate this one.

Mumluk-E-Alhe-Mohammand (PBUH).

Your will lead Asgari well with your immense knowledge. The best Asgari Bohra sect ISLAM has ever seen. I DARE YOU TAHIR !!!!!!!!

moomin052

Unread post by moomin052 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:01 am

as usual insaaf and his lies go together,our moula has always referred to himself as mamluko ale mohammed ,please stop please stop lying if not for yourself but for your followers as you are leading them you know where

moomin052

Unread post by moomin052 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:28 am

sometime ago in another topic aleem was asking me abour progs(insaaf) lies i think insaaf himself has answered his questions.aleem and other progs, your moula engineer and his shaitan insaaf are big liars trying to attack our moula with lies.they start like iblis by becoming your friend and showing you that they care but you should know this that iblis shaitan has never and will never be somebodies friend he will always bite in the end like the snake that he is

Zeal

Unread post by Zeal » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:09 am

Mamluk, M052 ,
You all shout at the top of your throat that progs are all shaitans , will burn in hell , snakes , ajgers etc etc...

Do you have slightest idea what hell is ?
what heaven is ?

Jerk your minds ...try to look beyond your abuse.
By doing maatam and eating nyaaz nu jaman nobody goes to heaven !

moomin052

Unread post by moomin052 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:18 am

we have the abusing and lies to tahir and co

moomin052

Unread post by moomin052 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:20 am

we have left the abusing and lying to tahir and co

Aleem

Unread post by Aleem » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:29 am

Originally posted by moomin052:
aleem and other progs, your moula engineer and his shaitan insaaf are big liars trying to attack our moula with lies.they start like iblis by becoming your friend and showing you that they care but you should know this that iblis shaitan has never and will never be somebodies friend he will always bite in the end like the snake that he is
M52,

it appears you have either forgotten what i wrote, not read what I wrote, or were unable to comprehend what I wrote. Giving you the benefit of the doubt I REPEAT myself again.

Dr. Engineer is not a "moala" - he is just a man who brought to the table the topic of accountability. It is only people like you who are obsessed with calling him a "progressive moala"

Please get with the program rather than shouting lanaat's left, right & centre.

Zeal

Unread post by Zeal » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:34 am

Aleem ,
Bro I think M052, mumin_mukhlish and similar are not educated much.
They leave studies when they are at 12th std or max go for a bcom ba degree.
They have their father's hardware shop ready .
They sit there selling nuts and bolts whole day and evenings ...ofcourse they have jaman and maatam which keeps them busy and motivated.

So dont you worry when they are not able to understand or articulate our postings here.

mumin_mukhlish

Unread post by mumin_mukhlish » Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:38 pm

Quote from Zeal :
Aleem ,
Bro I think M052, mumin_mukhlish and similar are not educated much.
They leave studies when they are at 12th std or max go for a bcom ba degree.
They have their father's hardware shop ready .
They sit there selling nuts and bolts whole day and evenings ...ofcourse they have jaman and maatam which keeps them busy and motivated.
Mr. Zeal(12th Std passed out ;) ,highly educated (10th std) and against dawaat and moula) who even didn't care to complete 10th Std. for their children. no idea if they got hardware shop. ;)
may be you are one of them :eek:

Now Mr. Open Minded and Highly Qualified, Could you please tell me what do you think for above post from Mr. Insaaf abt Mamluk Ale mohammed? or you are like Insaaf who doesn't care to know truth and just believe spitting their lies on this message board?

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:28 pm

Mumin-Mukhlish

I am impressed by your MIT, Harvard and Perdue Associations.
These institutions work hard on clear vision. But your act portrays things to the contrary.
You and your friend Mumin 52 could have been better off having a free daras education instead of spending thousands and achieving nothing from these prestigious institutions.
By the way, would you let me know the source of Mumin 52 vocabulary? I could not find on the shelves of Harvard library.

moomin052

Unread post by moomin052 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:26 am

whenever you try to argue with a frog oh sorry a prog he will tell you in the end that you are blind fanatic and to be a good muslim,ask them about logic of other religions about christians believing fanatically about trinity and issa nabi being son of god,or parsis and fire, or hindus and murtis,or bhudists and nirvana they will say its ok.they will say thats logical and tell you that parsis like tatas and and others have made great contributions to life.the logic is out of the window but the bohras and their moula have to prove every small and big step of our religion in great detail even to 4 yr old mongolians otherwise they are not logical and are blind fanatics. This progs do not want any logic or answers because whatever answer is given they will find a way to ridicule it,The bottom line is that they just hate our moula they have adaawat in their hearts and are using this forum to justify it. i know i will probably get a lot of abusive posts and be called blind follower which by the way i am but so what why does it bug you.if you do not like our moula leave him there is no force keeping you to follow him and like somebody said in another post start your own sect with your elected leaders

Zeal

Unread post by Zeal » Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:34 am

Mumin_mukhlish,
Bro , first of all we are not against daawat or maula.
It is the wrong , unjustified and staled practices which becomes our area of concern and grudge.

Now it is not that people suddenly started hating these practices.
Its over a period of time that has been spent in analysing and coming to the result that things are not correct.
And when you talk abt analysis , it surely requires broad and open minds.

The bohras guys which I have mentioned sitting on hardware shops do not keep open minds.

You or mumin052 and some more might have gone to Harward , masha-allah.
But majority of the bohras sit on hardware shops with their brain doors totally shut to the outside world.

Now since you are in Harward /MIT , my expectation level has drastically risen for you.

You should be analysing each and every thing urself , better than me (I didnt got to Harward)
and just not accept blindly things coming from Kothar.

So my advice is start utilising ur Harward skills now in something more creative,more meaningful , doesnt matter you can do it wearing your saaya and topi !

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:09 pm

Dear momin052,
You are right I do not waste my time listening to Sayedna Saheb's vaiz as I have better things to do. But I do read his 'Noorani Kalemat' reported in Badre-muneer and Naseeme-Sahar. If they edit that portion where Sayedna Burhanuddin Saheb refers himself as "Mumluk" it is not my fault.

mumin_mukhlish

Unread post by mumin_mukhlish » Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:41 pm

quote from Zeal
Bro , first of all we are not against daawat or maula.
Zeal,

I'm glad to knw that you(only you) are not against Aqa Moula(TUS).

I would suggest you to clarify above stmnt with Insaaf or Engineer. If you believe so for reformist then I feel sorry to tell you that you still live in darkness and your leaders are just misleading you and making you ppl fool.

Mr. Insaaf,
What do you want to say abt this stmnt? I knw its difficult for you to answer this as this can expose all your lies on this board.

moomin052

Unread post by moomin052 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:33 am

insaaf you have finally proved that you have been lying all along .you look for something in magazines and twist it to suit you and comment very knowledgebly on topics and when you are caught you blame others and say like a crybaby 'its not my fault'

moomin052

Unread post by moomin052 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:33 am

insaaf you have finally proved that you have been lying all along .you look for something in magazines and twist it to suit you and comment very knowledgebly on topics and when you are caught you blame others and say like a crybaby 'its not my fault'

moomin052

Unread post by moomin052 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:00 am

zeal if you do not have adawat for our moula how do you explain tahir and his posts or insaaf or engineer.this are people who hate our moula but are using this forum like iblis to justify it

Zeal

Unread post by Zeal » Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:53 pm

Bro mumin_mukhlish/mumin052,
I think you have not read my last post properly on this thread.

I am not against maula, but against all the wrong practices which he leads.

I do not consider anyone to be my leader whether it be Engineer or anyone else.

I follow my brains and the teachings of Quran and the last prophet Mohammed(SAW)

moomin052

Unread post by moomin052 » Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:40 am

when insaaf dies and will meet allah he will blame all on engineer and cry "its not my fault" and claim he was misled