Transcripts of Burhanpur Dargah & Chandabhoy Gulla Cases

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Ambassador_Mumbai

Transcripts of Burhanpur Dargah & Chandabhoy Gulla Cases

Unread post by Ambassador_Mumbai » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:48 pm

Can someone please share the transcripts of of these two cases.
I am sure it will reveal lot of information.

dal-chaval-palidu

Re: Transcripts of Burhanpur Dargah & Chandabhoy Gulla Cases

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:18 am

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11456

On the Chandaboy Gulla Case.
Search on this forum, the details should be here.

http://www.dawoodi-bohras.com/news/83/9 ... ollections

And this is the better formatted version, as the link above says.

Ambassador_Mumbai

Unread post by Ambassador_Mumbai » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:06 am

No I am looking for the full case details, where in testimonies are recorded.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:30 pm

malgudidays wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:06 am No I am looking for the full case details, where in testimonies are recorded.
I know, most of the reformist would not be interested in the current court case, but I have heard that once the Current Court case is over...Fatemi Dawat plans to release all testimonies to public with the permission of the judge....would be an absolute delight to read them

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:40 pm

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:30 pm
malgudidays wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:06 am No I am looking for the full case details, where in testimonies are recorded.
I know, most of the reformist would not be interested in the current court case, but I have heard that once the Current Court case is over...Fatemi Dawat plans to release all testimonies to public with the permission of the judge....would be an absolute delight to read them
I am sure many people in the community would be very interested in knowing those details. I certainly would be very interested.

They should release it as this is not a personal case, but a community-interest case; and it is also to make the case for the validity of SKQ's claim. Hence FD should make the case that they have to release this to the public to make their case to the community

Not just the transcripts, but all the related audio and videos to make the case. And since the court legal language is not even easy to understand, I hope that they also put the associated explanation.