GULF-PIG-TB JAWAB DO

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

GULF-PIG-TB JAWAB DO

Unread post by SBM » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:58 pm

Gulf

I WANT TO START NEW THREAD, HOPEFULLY IT WE CREATE A SUB CATEGORY FOR GULF, FOR HIDING AWAY WHEN WE ASK HIM/HER A QUESTION, PLEASE POST ALL YOUR QUESTIONS FOR GULF,PIG,TB AND OTHERS WHO HIDE WHEN CONFORONTED WITH QUESTIONS
gulf has also not replied to me so far about sayedna burhanuddin's mother's urus and where is her roza and why it is not encouraged to visit her grave when sayedna's wife's roza is there in london and her urus is commemorated.
Can you please tell us about Zarih for Fatema Zehra
in Jannat ul Baqih. What was your source? WE ARE WAITING Now see him/her disappear again.

<small>[ December 17, 2007, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]</small>

Al Zulfiqar

Re: GULF-PIG-TB JAWAB DO

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:29 pm

ha ha, good ploy omabhai!!

3. what i wud like to know from these abde syedna's is at what rank of shezaada's they are? and what is their share of the loot from the community?
4. after the present syedna passes away will they continue with the qawwali - ghanu jeevo? and if they do, will it be a permanent feature for any incumbent?
5. why were shabbir bhaisaheb vajihuddin, amil of jeddah, and his asistants deported from saudi some years ago?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:31 pm

6. how many and where are the free rooms for poor bohras reserved in saifee hospital as promised by the syedna himself? pls provide details.

mbohra

Unread post by mbohra » Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:01 pm

Al-Zulfiqar:

It wasn't promised by Syedna Saheb. You think the Kothar would stoop that low?

It was mandated by the Supreme Court of India in the judgement in the Saifee Hospital case by the Sir Peerbhoy Jivanjee family.

One other condition laid down was that 10% of the rooms should be provided to the Bohris who have NOT taken Syedna's Misaq - i.e the Progressives or the Reformists.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:38 pm

JAWAB DO JAWAB DO
GULFI BI JAWAB DO
JAWAB DO JAWAB DO
PIG JI JAWAB DO
RAZA LO RAZA LO
KOTHAR SE RAZA LO
BUT JALDI SE JAWAB DO

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:39 am

JAWAB DO JAWAB DO
GULFI BI JAWAB DO
JAWAB DO JAWAB DO
PIG JI JAWAB DO
RAZA LO RAZA LO
KOTHAR SE RAZA LO
BUT JALDI SE JAWAB DO
:D :D :D :D :D

abcd

Unread post by abcd » Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:32 am

Dear Oma

Gulf will never reply.Because he is caught redhanded and will try to run away as far as possible. The whole kothar is like this when the caught redhanded they will shut their mouth.

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:58 am

yes, I will not reply your stupit questions because you just have nothing better to do than be rude and arrogant...you are just like that...we nice people can't really do anything about it other than just ignore you.

If you think you are clever and intelligent so do oncentrate on yourself and on what really matters.

Don't even worry about our administrators and management.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:37 am

Originally posted by Gulf:
...we nice people can't really do anything about it other than just ignore you.

then if u are so 'nice' and are trying so hard to ignore us, why do u come here, u coward?

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:51 am

Why am I here?

well AZ, good question and we were asked so many times and my bro. mustansir have replied
If we are not here then this forum will be remain as dog forum
actually it's not me but you are coward and you already proved it earlier and admin also have screwed you. everyone of the forum knows. Period.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:58 pm

Gulfie
DONOT CHANGE THE TOPIC, REPLY TO THE QUESTIONS POSTED ON THIS THREAD OTHER WISE YOU ARE A COWARD, A LIER AND A GOSSIP MONGER PERIOD JUST REPLY TO THE QUESTIONS ABOUT ZARI AND SYEDNA'S MOTHER

makberi

Unread post by makberi » Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:09 pm

whats this issue of syedna's mother n her zari.....zulfiqar hasnt been able to prove anythin in this regard...n i dunt understand how a common bohri is answerable for this....

what i am tryin to say that if we have scandalous allegiations to be made...we wud have to prove them....otherwise it really reflects pporly on us if all we talk abt is mere gossip..... there are much more relevant issues to which the kothar is answerable for......i believe we she continue to focus on those...rather than things we cannot prove

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:43 pm

makberi, sems that you havent had yr morning cup of tea today and are a wee bit cranky, the mental machinery grinding a bit, is it?

first of all, gulf(may the size of his gulf increase by maula's dua) is not an 'ordinary' bohra, he is one of the naapak shezaada's who comes here to spread false propaganda and lies. he calls this a dog forum, because he gets sprayed with dog-pee everytime he comes here to talk nonsense...! :D :D

secondly, we are asking questions, not stating a case which requires proof. the questions are simple and straightforward and every thinking bohra should be scratching his brains and looking for answers. i do not wish to repeat the questions which are above. can you get the answers from yr local amil since you are so concerned about the inappropriateness of these questions?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:56 pm

Originally posted by Gulf:
admin also have screwed you. everyone of the forum knows. Period.
the admin of this forum is not a perverted degenerate who screws. your kothar does.

the admin only reprimands people to desist from using bad language, but only those people who are reformist and progressive in their thoughts. it does not bother with people like u, who are fanatic and orthodox, i.e. brain-dead. their official policy is to give your type plenty of rope to hang youselves and make utter fools of themselves. something which you do here everyday without fail.

Hozefa

Unread post by Hozefa » Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:59 pm

happy to know zulfi is among reformst

good luck

africawalla

Unread post by africawalla » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:45 pm

I would add that he is screwed up reformist, he gives reformist a bad name

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:26 pm

Originally posted by africawalla:
I would add that he is screwed up reformist, he gives reformist a bad name
so are you a reformist's sympathiser now?!! mashaallah! welcome to the progressives fold man. congrats!!

btw, now that YOU are a reformist too, refrain from using words like 'screwed' as this is the language of the abde-syedna's, we civilised reformists dont use such language.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:31 pm

btw, has anyone noticed the disappearance of TB and those creatures of the animal kingdom made haraam to us?

inna lillahe wa inna ilaihe rajeoon...

abcd

Unread post by abcd » Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:09 am

Gulf Says,
“yes, I will not reply your stupit questions because you just have nothing better to do than be rude and arrogant...you are just like that...we nice people can't really do anything about it other than just ignore you.”

You are cheating the gullible bohras by looting and when asked, why you have done so, you says it is a stupid question!!

Every body on this board knows your motive and you yourselves know that you are a partner in collecting corers of money in cash and jewelery for jari which is not at all possible in the future of at least 100 years. And if motive is to make jari the collection could be started after the legitimate permission. But you wanted to loot the gullible bohras for your personal gain,and still you believe that you are a nice people. Please specify who are the bad people then?

We know you will never reply the straight forward question because you have a guilty conscious.

makberi

Unread post by makberi » Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:21 am

zulfiqar, the bohra reform is more than some scandals in the kothar household...there are more relavant questions to ponder upon....i think the question we shud ask ppl like africawala....n other common bohras is....if they recognise the fact tht there is corruption among the aamils and jamaat administration...wats wrong with having a transperant democratic system to run the bohra establishments....the syedna is masoom u say....is honest n doesnt care for wealth....then y shud he have to worry of all this...let things be given in the hands of ppl who are democratically elected and answerable to the ppl....

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:11 pm

makberi,

u and many others are mistaken in yr belief that the matter of syedna's mother is a mere scandal in their family and there are larger issues at stake.

if u or anyone thinks that democracy will remove the corruption at the jamat level and force aamils to behave, then ponder over this: the ex-syedna commits open adultery with his living brother's wife. when his first wife (burhanuddin's mother) objects, he 'hastens' the departure of his brother from this world, then achieves ditto with his first wife, abuses and persecutes her father, (his own uncle) until he dies of trauma and stress. then the opposition being completely eliminated or cowed down by bullying and intimidation, he marries said brother's wife!

this is the same syedna who in a repeat pattern of his magalomaniac behaviour, connives to steal from Chandbhai seth's galla and constructs a lavish palace for himself, seeks worldly titles, spreads terror among his community, appropriates all bohra trust and jammat properties worldwide, declares baraat on untold thousands, flagrantly violates the sacred trust placed in him as a spiritual leader, makes brazen changes in the founding principles of our faith, even contradicting the daim-ul-islam, and so on and so on...

these matters go to the very core of the bohra community's existence and identity. now u still think i am raving anad ranting about some non-issue? the proof of all this is available in details within a book written by syedi lukmani whose descendants have made london their home. i have said earlier that i have a copy, but because it was given to me under oath of confidentiality, i will not reproduce it here. but anyone is free and welcome to contact the family in london and obtain the info for themselves.

recently, i have heard that they are now open after decades of silence and anyone genuinely interested can obtain all the precise details, incl. dates, personalities involved, court documents, police records etc.

anyone now thinks he can reform this rotten establishment at middle manager level when the corruption, arrogance and intimidation start at very top?

africawalla

Unread post by africawalla » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:23 pm

Interesting that majority of Bohras don't even care about Lukmani and his family's existence in London, Zulfikar is making out that they are well respected , I have read his book and its a very good fiction, no wonder he has disapperared from public eye.
Majority rules mate, accept that you are now a very small minority whose views are a joke.Your continues ranting confirms your impotency.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:35 am

african,

as per yr logic of majority rules, we all bohras are utter fools, misguided idiots and kafirs, because out of a total muslim population of 1.5 billion, we are only 1.5 million. i.e. 0.1% !!

so what are you doing defending this corrupt establishment?? go join the sunni's at once man...

makberi

Unread post by makberi » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:29 am

africawala, u continue to remain silent on democracy..if majority of bohras...as u say....are not reformists...at some level or the other..then y not have elections n find out.....wats wrong with democratic and transparent functioning of jamaats?????.....

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:15 am

Africawalla pretends to be a sensible person listening objectively to both sides and then reveals his true kothari colours (not that people don't see through his pretensions in advance).

His propaganda has been exposed quite a few times before but he keeps insisting that he is speaking for the majority. Deep down he reaslises that he represents (and feeds on) a declining and decaying feudal system (a sorry hang over of the medieval dark ages). He hopes that by cursing the oncoming wave of reforms, he can save the sinking ship on which his parasitical family is sailing.

I'll pray that he sees light and gracefully accepts the verdict of changing times.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:29 am

Originally posted by africawalla:
Majority rules mate, accept that you are now a very small minority whose views are a joke.Your continues ranting confirms your impotency.
This "very small minority" website is usually the topmost in google search for dawoodi bohras ;)

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:31 pm

"Majority rules mate, accept that you are now a very small minority whose views are a joke. Your continued ranting confirms your impotency."

To me it looks like some arrogant from Yazid's huge army taunting the handful members of Imam Husain’s army.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:46 pm

Brother S. Insaf,

Unfortunately for those who want change, the progressives are not offering freedom from Yazid. They are infact supporting the role of Yazid. You think you will be able to eliminate Yazid's corruption by keeping him on his throne intact?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:40 pm

that is certainly a terribly knotty dilemma.

on the one hand the official reformist postion is to respect the 'office' of the dai as the spiritual guide and leader, the person who in his position unites and provides leadership to the entire bohra community in both spiritual and worldly matters; on the other hand the last 2 dai's, incl. the present one, with their increasingly arrogant, autocratic and tyrannical ways, have made the whole position of dai a painful mockery.

they, the kothar, sense this dilemma of the reformists and are emboldened enough to ridicule this 'confusion'. simple minded bohras are even more confused, you say u believe in the syedna and yet u dont accept his authority? trying to explain to them and convert them is the challenge.

removing the dai from the equation is also not an alternative because then u are no longer a bohra in principle.

i am not stating my position, simply stating the scenario as i see it and most bohras do.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:00 pm

I don't think remaining a bohra should be so important that you need to keep Yazid on his throne. Otherwise, what is the difference between the bohras and those who say - "Yazid, may Allah be pleased with him"!!