does namaz depend on money

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
humble_servant_us

does namaz depend on money

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Mon Nov 24, 2003 3:53 am

peace be upon u all...

This is abt an incident which happened on sunday(23 Nov)...many of u wud have come across this many times but i wud like to raise some important points here...

it was saturday night (magrib & isha)in saifee masjid (mumbai) where sayedna was leading the prayers, there was an announcement that on sunday morning(23nov) sayedna wud be leading the prayers in fatemi masjid(Roza-mumbai)in the morning and only those who have a waajebaat card numbers starting from 3000 wud be allowed to come for prayers....

Next day on sunday(23 nov) in the morning only people with waajebaat card above the no 3000 were allowed to offer prayers in the morning in fatemi masjid(mumbai)

Well first if anyone of u think this is not authentic stuff u can very well call ur any friend /relative residing in mumbai and confirm it...confirm it before people forget abt this incidence....now when u have confirmed this i wud like u to just ponder on the following...

1) Why has the namaz only got restricted for people who can pay waajebaat.

2) Was this ever a practice during the time of prophet(pbuh) and the imams(pbut)

3) People have become so brainwashed that they are not aware of their fundamental right of worship in the mosque without money

to me this looks an act of lowliness, something which make u feel sick....it hurts u when u see that u r a part of community where money is more valuable than namaz...

i have heard in a majlis an hadis frm I. sadiq(as) (i don't have the reference) which says " Our intercession will not be for people who consider namaz light"...

May allah(swt) guide us all..

hs

Humsafar

Re: does namaz depend on money

Unread post by Humsafar » Mon Nov 24, 2003 5:51 pm

No, namaz does not depend on money. But Dai and his 'royal family' do.

If they can stay burials and literally demand money on people's dead bodies, this is small potatoes.

Name one occasion, one activity which involves an Amil, the Kothar and Dai were money does not change hands. People who take this "religion" seriously are kidding themselves and have only themselves to blame.

But then, things could be worse. Look at the bright side, they are only asking for money, not your life. Besides this is a month of Ramadan, time of sacrifice and abstinence - on your part. Whether it's politics or religion - all the rules apply only to the poor and helpless. The rich and powerful only make them.

Anyways, Eid ul Fikr mubarak.

Abdulla

Unread post by Abdulla » Wed Nov 26, 2003 5:48 pm

Allah says He has sealed up the hearing and the sight of those who do not believe and persist in their disbelief (because of their own actions)

jinx

Unread post by jinx » Sat Nov 29, 2003 4:41 am

It seems(from khotar latest scheme)if you pay more you get a better communication -directly to Allah swt. :p hey its worth it to pay 3000 rupees for if you get a direct line to God

Anwar

Unread post by Anwar » Sat Nov 29, 2003 2:55 pm

where is Br Qiyam, Simon, Mumin First and all the other amte sayadnas? Is this what this bohraism all about?MONEY. Or is all this a lie, cooked up by reformists?

MOHD HUSSAIN

Unread post by MOHD HUSSAIN » Sat Nov 29, 2003 4:42 pm

Those who have capacity to fight always help the bonded labors. If the labors have capacity to fight they would have not been the position in which they are. I think Mr. Ikhlas, Noor and Yahya will understand that because of the check from the progressives, few bohras have courage today to speak out against Amil and Jamat members for their misdeeds.

One day will come that every bohra will come in open as most of them are discussing the atrocities of amils and their chamchas in private. Insha Allah

There is no peace in bohras family whose earnings are not much and have to pay a handsome money in Ramzan even if he decide not to pay. This is a fact and just for sack of argument Iklas like people are denying this fact. Instead of helping the poor they are telling others not to help and go away from the community!

The person is born in bohra family is the decision of the Allah and to tell him to go out of the community is the direct challenge to the Allah. Can ikhlas like people will take note of this.

If to get birth in the faith of our choice would have been in our hands, would any body will prefer to live like bonded labor!

They who advise to leave the community knows very well that because of the structure of the society it is almost impossible to leave the community and in this situation common bohras do not have any option other then to surrender and pay what ever is demanded.

A poor Bohra
- Friday, November 28, 2003 at 07:15:03 (EST

mumin

Unread post by mumin » Sat Nov 29, 2003 9:49 pm

It is mentioned that someone came to the prophet and said"Ilove you ,O messanger of Allah" to which he replied"be ready for poverty".Hencelove of the poor became a sign of love for the prophet: to honour the poor and to associate with them means not only to follow the rasool's example but, in a certain sense to honour him in them. The pages of Hadees are filled with the title given by the rasool himself to himself. quote the prophet "ana faqri fakhri" " my poverty is my pride". Poverty is understood not merely as destitution but rather as spiritual stage that consists in man's knowledge of his own lowliness and poverty before Allah,
Our spiritual leader of today is quite the contrary. When will that day come when one the truth will finally surface. When will the bohris finally get an education free of any brainwashing.
Here is one way to know the truth I quote from Dalail al- khairat, " ask your heart for a fatwa(legal decision. The truth is when the soul feels peace and the heart feels peace and falsehood is what creates restlessness in the soul and rumbles in the bosom. Need I say what .K.D. means or why all year round the mullas and chamchas do not leave you in peace. In God's name think for yourself, you are a child of Allah just like every one else and these so called preachers in their white garbs and fancy pagris will also one day stand in the same line as you or me, with one angel carrying your deeds and the other draggiing you towards the mighty throne.

Muhsin

Unread post by Muhsin » Mon Dec 01, 2003 9:40 am

O Syedna and the gang!

Correct yourself.Ask forgiveness from the people whom you have oppressed right througout your life, in various way. Then ask forgiveness from Allah. In the process of asking forgiveness you have compensate the loss incurred to the oprressed.

Allah may forgive all sins if he wishes except the "Shirk"( We Bohras are anyway deeply rooted in "Shirk" by worshiping this "old man and the gang" and we need to come out soon).

Allah will not forgive unless you get the forgiveness from the oppressed.

So whole lot of things to be done within a short period. Please do. I advice to my self also.

jinx

Unread post by jinx » Thu Dec 04, 2003 6:06 am

Originally posted by Muhsin:
O Syedna and the gang!

Correct yourself.Ask forgiveness from the people whom you have oppressed right througout your life, in various way. Then ask forgiveness from Allah. In the process of asking forgiveness you have compensate the loss incurred to the oprressed.

Allah may forgive all sins if he wishes except the "Shirk"( We Bohras are anyway deeply rooted in "Shirk" by worshiping this "old man and the gang" and we need to come out soon).

Allah will not forgive unless you get the forgiveness from the oppressed.

So whole lot of things to be done within a short period. Please do. I advice to my self also.
I dont really care if Sayedna ask forgiveness or not. His fate is doomed and so is his minions.