Hunting Syedna?!!?!!

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
saifali

Hunting Syedna?!!?!!

Unread post by saifali » Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:19 pm

Not very recently there were talks that our "great"
syedna had hunted a tiger somewhere in a forest.. HOW ON EARTH CAN A HOLY MAN EVEN THINK OF HUNTING???
DOSENT THT GUY HAVE A EVEN A BIT OF SHAME HUNTING POOR, ALMOST EXTINCT ANIMALS ??????? OR ANY OTHER ANIMAL AS A MATTER OF FACT!! I would like to hear how u would react on this horrible act of cruelty...

mumineen

Re: Hunting Syedna?!!?!!

Unread post by mumineen » Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:09 pm

moushy8: You are the "johny-come-lately":

We have discussed this at length in the past. Please refer to: (dates are last posts). Use search words on the word "hunting" and you will get the relevant references:

Hunting or Diamonds 08-03-2004
GANG IS COMING TO TANZANIA 06-22-2004
The so-called hunting trip. 11-04-2002
"The lion shall lay down with the lamb."
10-22-2002
SAYEDNA coming again to Tanzania for an Historical hunting trip ! 10-14-2002
Hunting 09-20-2002
SAYEDNA in Tanzania for Hunting Trip. 12-24-2001
Another Hunting Excursion 09-16-2004

Aleem

Unread post by Aleem » Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:11 am

Moushy 8,

Triumphant pictures of the beast killer for your perusal if you click on this link here!

http://malumaat.com/akhbar1425/daressalam/shikar.html

login : raudat
password : tahera

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:16 am

Anwar,
Thanks for the link.
On Thursday at around 10:30 pm, after a nearly four hour vigil, he shot a lion. It was a prize nine feet beast with a handsome gold and black mane
Maula TUS also shot a buffalo and a water buck
SHAME ON THE COWARD!!

What if he faced the lion without any weapon or a dozen subordinates? The headings would rather be like this:

On Thursday at around 10:30 pm, after a 30 seconds play, the 9 feet long handsome lion killed a 94 year old pig. The beast suffered indigestion after consuming the lowly meat.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:19 am

Correction
Its "Aleem" not "Anwar"

trance

Unread post by trance » Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:39 am

tahir,

You bastard !!!!!!!!!

kabeer19922001

Unread post by kabeer19922001 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:07 pm

Tahir

I am no fan of Sayedna, but your last post was repulsive.

Regards

Zeal

Unread post by Zeal » Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:11 pm

SHAME ON THE COWARD!!

What if he faced the lion without any weapon or a dozen subordinates? The headings would rather be like this:

On Thursday at around 10:30 pm, after a 30 seconds play, the 9 feet long handsome lion killed a 94 year old pig. The beast suffered indigestion after consuming the lowly meat.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The language used is surely not graceful...

But then I always wonder there are so much good work that can be done than hunting in the jungles of Africa for a zaman's dai.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:54 pm

repulsive words for repulsive people

regards

mumin_mukhlish

Unread post by mumin_mukhlish » Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:11 pm

Tahir,
Ask your mother as you are the production of which brothel.Better you go to your birthplace and entertain customers(urs, ...?) over there with ur admin appreciated language.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:49 pm

Originally posted by mumin_mukhlish:
Tahir,
Ask your mother as you are the production of which brothel.Better you go to your birthplace and entertain customers(urs, ...?) over there with ur admin appreciated language.
Did I name the pig? I was just talking about a real pig (literally). But looks like you guys are sure who the human pig is and so you started taking offense (owing to your denial mode). Previously, I just doubted that "he" is a pig but after a mukhlish's confirmation I am sure.

saifali

Unread post by saifali » Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:58 am

i feel Syedna is not only a pig ... he's a BIG HORRIBLE GRUNTING PIG!!

Aleem

Unread post by Aleem » Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:33 am

Originally posted by moushy8:
i feel Syedna is not only a pig ... he's a BIG HORRIBLE GRUNTING PIG!!
Moushy,

Let's not resort to childish name calling. Otherwise we are no better than the orthodox who call for 'laanat' 'baraat' and label us as 'snakes and scorpions'.

Fyi --->
Originally posted by Aleem:
[QB]

Hunting for sport - Whatevert the case, its bloody ridiuculous..... Hunting an animal I can accept providing the hunted is consumed for food/ clothing-out of neccesity. This was common practice during the time of the prophet and throughout history.

The lion was pure sport - what is he going to do with it? - Definetely not eat the meat? Absolutely Sweet F.A.

Perhaps it will be sent to a taxadermist and then displayed outside Saifee Mahal. All budding TUS enthusiasts can then go and do purjoosh mataam and ziarat on the lion that Burhanuddin expelled from God's earth.[QB]

Zeal

Unread post by Zeal » Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:46 am

agree with bro. Aleem ,
Calling people with names is something Allah's prophet refrained from.

Lets keep focussed on the issues than our personal grudges.

Make the reform felt to people who need it.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:05 pm

The lion was pure sport - what is he going to do with it? - Definetely not eat the meat? Absolutely Sweet F.A.
Actually Aleem, it was not even for sport. It has great symbolic value. Since all the fatimid Imams were rulers, the bohras have associated divinity with royalty in their collective subconsious. The dai should exhibit all the Royal trappings in order to prove his divinity. Hunting is a royal sport and so the dai has to indulge in it to give a kingly impression to the followers. The pictures of the dai with dead beasts on malumaat.com give a sense of pride to all the abdes. They are assured that they are not follwing an ordinary person. The spiritually challenged bohras cannot digest the concept of a dai living an ascetic life in a hut. For them, phook ...oops! power flows from the barrel of a gun.

saifali

Unread post by saifali » Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:36 pm

Actually now to think abt it was really kiddish of me to call him names... but i feel tht hunting even for the sake of royalty is very ridiculous...Now if u go a typical bohra, tht killing an animal is not humane, they will probably say tht the lion must have gone to "Heaven" since syedna killed it... thts the ignorant thinking of a bohra..

saifali

Unread post by saifali » Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:48 pm

Aleem,
i clicked on the link u gave me.. thanks for it.. but it asks for a username and password.. and i cant get through and see the pics.. wht should i do??

Zeal

Unread post by Zeal » Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:29 pm

Tahir ,
There isnt any need to give a kingly impression to any of the blind abdes/amtes.
They are fully assured even in their dreams that they are following the most spiritual being on earth.
You should understand the fact that even if the hunt wasnt successful , abdes would have discovered the divinity and royalty in it.

See it from maula's perspective - perfect adventure !

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:34 pm

moushy,
Aleem already provided the pass word.

username: raudat
password: tahera

Stupid password to watch the stupid old man pretending to have hunted down the beast all alone. In relality, he was just a spectator all the time and became active only during the photo session.

saifali

Unread post by saifali » Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:36 pm

tahir,
ur so right.. as if tht old man even did anything. probably we can imagine a scene of tht guy sitting under an umbrella sipping lemonade while his stupid right hand men did all the work...and can u believe how stupid and ignorant bohras are??? its as plain as a mirror tht this guy is just hording all their money and he is no "dai".actually some people r just silent since they tht this guy can ruin their life...or they r just cowardly... thanks for the user id and password.. i didnt notice it when ameen sent it...

Aleem

Unread post by Aleem » Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:35 am

Moushy,
For sure, he must not have done anything. Just to recap on what I have posted in the past on this issue:

He probably did 'pull the trigger'. What these goones (poachers) do in Tanzania is abosultely drug an animal the lion preys on. The lion feeds of it, gets doped itself on the poisoned flesh of its prey. Then it's easy pickings for happy holiday hunters like our burhanuddin.

Some goonda chamcha or hunt guide probably lined up the drugged lion in a rifles sights and ev'ones favourite TUS must have lifted his arm and clicked on the trigger with his forefinger. - Im sure it was a display of halaal slaughter

Aleem

Unread post by Aleem » Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:37 am

Originally posted by tahir:
The spiritually challenged bohras cannot digest the concept of a dai living an ascetic life in a hut. [/QB]
Tahir,

You have articulated this brilliantly. Good on ya mate!

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:25 am

i am still at loss to understand where is sprituality in this whole episode, at the age of ninety four, and a spritual head wishes to go for hunting. what a worldly wish by so spritual monarch. my god people are so brain washed that they are not able to see happeinings in front of their eyes. so many of our fellow being are suffering, difficult for them to get a piece of bread, their roofs leaking, the sickness engulfing the entire body, yet no cure in saify hospital, becuase the poor mumin has no money.

Aleem

Unread post by Aleem » Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:22 am

Accountability,

There is no spirituality.
Pure, adulterated indulgence.
That's all.