I am not Akbarally

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.

I am not Akbarally

Unread post by Guest » Thu Feb 21, 2002 3:01 pm

<br>There is a Nizari wannabe who goes by the nick of 'hafeez'. He is claiming that I am also akbarally. Please note the following;<p>I am not Akbarally of mostmerciful.com<p>Reading from Akbarally's biographi on his website at WWW.mostmerciful.com , it appears that he is ex Nizari and revert to Islam. He lives in Canada<p>I am a Sunni Muslim and was born to Sunni Muslim Parents in India. I live and work on west coast of USA<p>Anybody claiming that Mislim First aka hafiz aka Abde Allah is also Akabarally is not telling the truth.<p>Any questions to Akbarally should addressed to his web site.<p>Wasalaam<p><br>

Re: I am not Akbarally

Unread post by Guest » Thu Feb 21, 2002 4:30 pm

TO:<br>muslim first aka akberally aka abde allah aka hafiz aka alphabxx aka agakhani willing to convert and GOD know what else,<p>I really don't care what you have to say or how you say it. Just like the islam that you follow is DUCK soup, so are you!<p>

Unread post by Guest » Thu Feb 21, 2002 4:38 pm

hey hafeez whatever happened to anajmi?? I thought anajmi was supposed to be Akberally? <br>You are once confused Ismaili!!

Unread post by Guest » Thu Feb 21, 2002 5:46 pm

<br>Brother anajmi<p>AS<p>hafeez is not yet Ismaili. He is wanabe Ismaili. He is doingtheir dirty work so they can allow him to join Their religion. Godd luck to him and good riddence.<p>Wasalaam<p>

Unread post by Guest » Thu Feb 21, 2002 6:44 pm

Brother Muslim First,<p>This is a lie that Hafeez has been telling everybody that he is not a Ismaili and that he is a Sunni. He is and always was a Ismaili. He thought he would be more easily accepted if we thought he was from amongst us. I guess that ploy did not work out for him. In fact I think Hafeez is Aga Khan himself who found his followers numbers dwindling and decided to get a few from bohra sites. He sure is desperate.

Unread post by Guest » Fri Feb 22, 2002 4:06 am

Br MuslimFirst<br>You don’t need to justify anything or explain yourself. This is Internet and we are at anonymous bulletin board. We can be anyone we want here. Just say..”Whatever" when someone accuse you again.

Unread post by Guest » Fri Feb 22, 2002 10:57 am

<br>Jazak-Allah-Kheiren Sister Jinx<p>Eid Mubarak to you and all Bohri Brothers and Sisters<p>Wasalaam<p>