Ismaili Flag Fly High

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.

Ismaili Flag Fly High

Unread post by Guest » Sun Feb 17, 2002 10:02 pm

Ismaili Flag Fly High at the Canada's Governor Guest House<p>http://www.amaana.org/ismanew.html<p>And, Why Not?<p>Here we here at 1% of the muslim population and we can fill this section of the website with Ismaili Imams, Imammate's contribution to Muslim Ummah & Mankind.<p>What is the rest or 99% doing or have to show in ways of - Man helping fellow Man or, how about - sunni-wahabi helping fellow sunni-wahabi? <p>Their representatives here, there & elsewhere resort to slander; just like they slander the Prophet SWS with their scadalous sahih hadeeths which, by the way, form the basis of their faith.

Re: Ismaili Flag Fly High

Unread post by Guest » Mon Feb 18, 2002 3:04 am

The truth does sting like a bee. No matter where the flag flys and how high, the truth cannot be hidden. 99% see it. 1% can be expected to be blind.

Unread post by Guest » Mon Feb 18, 2002 4:20 pm

In other words - you are empty or bafert of any compassion to fellow man. But are full of slanders & abuse against the Prophet as attributed to him in your sahih hadeeths and do the same to his progeny.

Unread post by Guest » Mon Feb 18, 2002 6:17 pm

I am empty or bereft of compassion towards 1% of the fellow man. I am not perfect you see. And I do not slander the prophet or his progeny. I slander liers and thiefs only. For once my Ismailis fellows try and prove what you have said. I have been following up on this issue for months first with you asif khan then with your shagird hafeez but none of you have the shit to live up to what you claim. For once prove it. Please, Please, I beg of you. If you cannot then leave this board alone. Cause remember I am not going to leave you alone. Not on this board at least. You haven't been able to disprove one thing I have said against the Aga Khan and still you claim that it is slander.<p>You and your fellow ismailis have been proven to be liars more than once on this board. Please refute at least one claim or shut up and get lost.

Unread post by Guest » Mon Feb 18, 2002 8:30 pm

You are welcome to copy & paste from akberally's site.<br>