Haqiqi Qibla?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
porus

Haqiqi Qibla?

Unread post by porus » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:49 pm

This is a copy of an e-mail sent by a Zoher Ghadiali, who I am told, is a leading Bohra divine in Florida.

The ubiquitous Google benefits us sometimes in ways we could only dream of thus far. Someone has used Google maps to provide qibla direction from any address. [www.qiblalocator.com]

The beauty, of course, is that you can see an aerial view of (say) your house or place of work, to obtain or corroborate the qibla direction.

A quick check of some masjids in the USA seems to verify the accuracy of the program. Enter, for example, this address: 18720 New Hampshire Ave 20861 and at full zoom, you can see the Washington D.C. masjid position.

Checking the direction of qibla to make sure we pray correctly simply means that in our everyday lives, we check ourselves to make sure we are in alignment with the wishes of our true qibla, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin, TUS.

And so my fellow mumineen, after every namaz, our only prayer should be that Allah Subhanahu keep Aqamoula TUS, our Haqiqi Qibla, in our midst forever. Ameen.

zoher ghadiali

The pen-ultimate paragraph usurps Allah's command to face the Kaaba while praying so that it actually becomes Sayedna's wish.

Has anyone else noticed how amils in their bayaans throughout the world are now giving Sayedna the role that Quran reserves for Allah?

The one I remember hearing recently is something that goes like this:

"Aqa Mawla said 'In times of difficulty, a mumineen should, without any hesitation call on me. No matter how far I am, they must believe without any doubt, that I will be with them'."

You will remember Allah saying the same thing in the Quran for himself.

By the way the ignorant author of the e-mail departs from the usual practice and calls Sayedna 'haqiqi qibla' and not 'haqiqi kaaba'. Splitting hair, qibla is direction towards Kaaba, while Sayedna is supposed to be Kaaba in truth.

Bohras should learn that Kaaba is a man-made brick and mortar structure not given to making any pronouncements. Kaaba has not produced anything and is not the object of worship in Islam. Why would anyone want to call a human being a piece of stone? Do Bohras think that they worship the Kaaba? And it should be truly Sayedna?

They had better stop this stupidity before Allah's wrath descends on them.

Maqbool

Re: Haqiqi Qibla?

Unread post by Maqbool » Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:44 am

We are in the process of making Qibla-dani (Compass) to find the location of Qibla on the basis of where Sayedan is stationed.

One sensor will be fixed on Sayedna’s dress and Qibla-dani will locate this sensor and will show you where the Quibla is.

The product will be in the market very soon. Because of heavy demand anticipated advance booking is recommended.

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:38 am

Maqbool,

Technical question:
There will be aerial/s at the dani/both ends ?

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:58 am

In new technology the antenna will be very small and can be hidden below the dress sayedna wears. And we know the kothar is expert to hide even if it is visible.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:54 pm

which means that all bohra males will be ok in hiding this secret aerial, as they anyways have very small 'aerials' (having been more and more emasculated over the last few decades) but where will the bohra women carry this?

have also heard that now with every misak, and a good bohra may have many in his lifetime to assert his allegiance to our syedna, every bohra will also have to undergo khatana...?? ;)

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:28 pm

So wil Bohras stop praying once the Haqiqi Qibla gone or will they continue with non-Haqiqi Qibla like other crores of Muslim?

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:41 pm

Few lines from a Madeh (poem) composed by Shaikh Mohammad Ali Ikhlas is often recited in front of Sayedna Burhanuddin Saheb reads as:

Sajda tujhe vajib hai, too masjide-Aazam hai
Haj hai teri pabosi, too kabaa-e-aalam hai

Wo hajje-Majazi hai, too Hajje-Haqiqi hai
Samjhen ge khuda khush hai, gar too khusho-khurram

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:14 pm

Mr. Insaf
Your last quote about"Sadja Tujhe Wajib hai...."
My question is why Dr. Engineer does not bring this to the attention to the thousands of Islamic Scholars he meets and lectures. He has clout to bring to their attention when he attends OIC and other Islamic conferences as these should be considered SHIRK.

porus

Unread post by porus » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:01 pm

While on shirk, I recently heard another one. I do not remember words exactrly but its sense is:

"We are aware that you are only a human being,
But, even if we think that you are Khuda (God), we could not be blamed."

It is in urdu. Please post if you know the words.

I recall skeleton:

"hum jaante hai ke aap ek bashar hai
lekin aapko hum khuda bhi samjhe to koi khataa nahi"

Pleae correct.

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:52 pm

Omabharti,

All that the Bhoris follow is known to every one.
The Saudis know it.There was a ref. made to the Malayasian Islamic Governing Body....
The Khotar is making no efforts to hide their beliefs. It is very much in the open.

There is nothing that any one can do or will do.
So shall continue......

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:11 pm

And besides the Bhoris care a tuppence for any of the Sunni rulings.
This is Bhori thingy.....
And they show reasons for there doings.
So forget about complaining, except them for what they are. Who knows they may be correct, let Allah judge them.

porus

Unread post by porus » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:49 pm

From http://www.wonderfulinfo.com/ibohra/moulafacts.htm

"When Syedna Taher Saifuddin (RA) and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (TUS) entered the precincts of the Kaaba, Syedna Taher Saifuddin (RA) asked: Where is the qibla from where I stand? Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA) replied: You are our qibla right before us!"

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:17 pm

Syedna Taher Saifudding was either blind or retarded. He is asking for the direction of the qibla standing within the precincts of the kaaba. No compass would work for him. He probably faced the mirror while praying.

Syedna Burhanuddin was probably performing some assambosi.

jayanti

Unread post by jayanti » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:37 pm

anajmi,
i bet u must be ismaili bec they dont believe in kaaba nor namaaz.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:58 pm

God bless syedna burhanuddin. By his mojizza, jayanti has been able to figure out that anajmi is Ismaili. I hope all orthos are as smart as jayanti. That way they will last at least for a couple of generations before de-evolving into single celled organisms.

profrog

Unread post by profrog » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:58 am

question for wahabbis,why do you worship the kaaba or stone the pillars or build masjids if as you say they are made of stone

profrog

Unread post by profrog » Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:01 am

or why do you at at prayer times in mecca all go to the main masjid and pray behind imam?just pray in your shops or at home

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:17 am

Originally posted by profrog:
question for wahabbis,why do you worship the kaaba or stone the pillars or build masjids if as you say they are made of stone
Good question!!!

My comments: Worship of any kind is anti-God, Because if we understand the very phenomenom of creation, then there is no room for worship, We worship, when we aloof ourselves from God, when we break the connection which is already there and which needs nothing extra on our part to reach out.

In our Bohra community, we worship the royal family, bow down before them with joined hands, kiss their feet (kadambosi) WHY?? This is anti-god.

udaipurresident

Unread post by udaipurresident » Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:33 am

Originally posted by like_minded:
In our Bohra community, we worship the royal family, bow down before them with joined hands, kiss their feet (kadambosi) WHY?? This is anti-god.[/QB]
There is a common practice among bohras to kiss the hands of their parents & elder people whenever they greet them & more inclined to do so on important occassions like eid,jaagni raat in ramazan etc.Are these acts also anti-god.Also there is a saying ki maa ke kadmo ke neeche jannat hai, if anyone kisses ones mother's feet,is this also anti-god/anti-islam?

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:18 am

Originally posted by udaipurresident:
Originally posted by like_minded:
In our Bohra community, we worship the royal family, bow down before them with joined hands, kiss their feet (kadambosi) WHY?? This is anti-god.
There is a common practice among bohras to kiss the hands of their parents & elder people whenever they greet them & more inclined to do so on important occassions like eid,jaagni raat in ramazan etc.Are these acts also anti-god.Also there is a saying ki maa ke kadmo ke neeche jannat hai, if anyone kisses ones mother's feet,is this also anti-god/anti-islam?[/QB]
Kissing hands of parents and elders or relatives close to you is out of love and humility, In case of Kothar, It is out of bondage, slavery, submission, division, inequality which is anti-god.

When you fall at your mothers feet, It is out of sheer LOVE which needs nothing in return, It happens without force, naturally.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:48 am

The problem with most people is that they want to control the future (tomorrow) In the process fear arises, fear of the unknown, this fear, then takes shape in beliefs, with beliefs religion comes into picture, when religion comes, thugs in white robes are ready to exploit and make people dance to their tunes. Then comes worship and it goes on......... There is no freedom here, most people remain shackled because the fear in them does not allow life to flow freely.

Life is simple and it goes on, there is no security, thats the way it is, What is in our control, Control it, what is beyond, just let go, dont bother.......

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:01 pm

now after haqiqi kibla, here is one more...

from maalumat:

Aqa Maula TUS, our Haqiqi Hilal gave sharaf of Deedar to Mumineen at Saifee Mahal this morning. Aqa Maula TUS ye farmayu ke "Sagla Mumineen Tehniyaat araz kare chhe. Mein bhi aaj na Mubarak din ma sagla Mumineen ane Farzando ne Tehniyaat aapu chhu ane Beesra Mumineen ne bhi khabar karjo...". In the morning, after Eid namaz, Wasilah Mubarak of Aqa Maul atuS was relayed in all masajid of Mumbai.

so now the idol worshipping bohras have covered all the visible symbols of islam...the quran, the kaaba and the hilal in the persona of their syedna.

i say, why bother to go for haj, read the quran or see the moon. just go to badri mahal...

wah bhai wah!

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:40 pm

Hay Frogie;

You are an imbecile.

Read up on Kaaba.

Muslims including Kotharies ( I hope) do not pray to stones of Kabba.

You are even dumber then your Maulan's father, who did not know direction to Kaaba even though it was right in front of him.

Go now repeat 'Ghanu Jivo, Ghanu jivo------.

jawanmardan

Unread post by jawanmardan » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:04 pm

Muslim first pot calling the kettle black?

Don’t like being accused of worshiping a stone?

Incidentally why not take your own advice and read up on imamate.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:21 pm

Incidentally why not take your own advice and read up on imamate.
Where?

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:55 am

Originally posted by udaipurresident:
Also there is a saying ki maa ke kadmo ke neeche jannat hai, if anyone kisses ones mother's feet,is this also anti-god/anti-islam?
maa ke kadmo ke neeche jannat hai
Agreed completely! And fortunately my mom gives me a free access to that jannat. If she was inspired by Syedna, she would be demanding lifafas.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:00 am

Tahir,

There's always a price tag :D

profrog

Unread post by profrog » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:18 am

nobody has answered my query about the kaabaor the three devils

profrog

Unread post by profrog » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:21 am

as for worship how do you know that you are worshiping allah when you pray

profrog

Unread post by profrog » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:25 am

(Worship of any kind is anti-God, Because if we understand the very phenomenom of creation, then there is no room for worship, We worship, when we aloof ourselves from God,) can somebody explain