Nairobi jamat

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.

Nairobi jamat

Unread post by Guest » Thu Sep 19, 2002 7:56 am

Man i wish we could do something about the Hebetullah family led by sheikh hussein and saifuddin who control the community with an iron fist mafia style. They claim they are the direct representitives of seyedna and any amil that tries to relex any rules is quickly "deported" . These satanic people i think must be opening bottles of champaign whenver someone dies or is getting married as its the perfect opportunity to hassle and and make some quick money.

Re: Nairobi jamat

Unread post by Guest » Sun Sep 22, 2002 12:04 am

Satanic People... that there are<p>I need to add Nairobi in my list<p>Aqa Moula and 40 thieves. <br>- Amil of Toronto, Chicago& NY, Malayzia, Singapore, Hongkong, Mumbai, Karachi, East Africa, Nairobi.<br>

Unread post by Guest » Thu Sep 26, 2002 5:40 am

Added ..<p>Bangkok Jamaat Amil.

Unread post by Guest » Thu Sep 26, 2002 8:21 pm

You know what?... It the jammat of Nairobi that should be pitted or blamed. <p>Everyone has a choice... they can fight wrong. If they can't be brave to stand for the rights and justice than don't blame the devil.<p>There is always choice and alternative. Even in Nairobi they have a choice... join the reformist jammat.

Unread post by Guest » Fri Sep 27, 2002 1:54 am

so, is there a reformist jamaat too in nairobi? well that is good news..at least we have a choice to attend which bohri jamat..the liberal or orthodox(meaning FORCE or blackmail)<br>also we bohris should be brave enough ,especially the bohri commitee including the valimulla to advise the amil how the community is, some are just not interested to come for functions everyday & of the force on beard & rida.!!

Unread post by Guest » Fri Sep 27, 2002 5:40 am

you are right i can join the reformist movement but at the expence of my family being prosecuted by the hebetullaha family and i would have to cut of any relations with bohras who are in chitti see in nbi if you are even seen talking to a reformist bohra you have to re take your mishaq and could aslo face expulsion and being a small place you have to be carefull reformist bohras are not allowed to enter the mosque or attend any private bohra functions.<br>basically the price to join the reformist movement is too high as family comes first i still beleive its better to fight these wolves in sheeps clothing from inside.<br>i only hope one day the Kothar sees the light and return our community to its former glory.<br>

Unread post by Guest » Mon Sep 30, 2002 9:07 am

Now Br Mo, that sounds like "I wish Yazid (Ibn Muawiyyah) would return to the fold of Islam"<br>It's hopeless to wish for something like that. God says in the holy book (Al-Quran) that HE (GOD) will never change the fate of a community until they themselves change it.<p>Admittedly, sometimes the price seems to be too high to join the reformist but then one need to decide that either they are with Allah swt or they are serving the interest of a human being (Sayedna). If someone believes that Serving Allah swt is more important then it doesn’t matter if everyone ex-communicate you but make sure you are on the right side. If everyone would think about preserving their own family then the dictatorship of Sayedna and Khotars will continue endlessly. <p>Anyway Br Mo, I am not criticizing you. You have a lot of guts to come to this board and tell the world what is happening in Nairobi. Please try to help reformist as much as possible. Every little help is a step forward for us to free our community from the oppressive clutches of khotar.

Unread post by Guest » Wed Oct 02, 2002 6:45 am

The Pune city Amil - Mr. Abdeali Bhai Saheb <br>More info on this criminal http://www.dawoodi-bohras.com/ubb/Forum ... 00717.html

huzaif

Unread post by huzaif » Tue Oct 08, 2002 8:20 am

jinx,

I have never heard a good word from your mouth. All you are doing is criticizing. I swear by Allah that you will not be spared in the hereafter. You will be caught with iron chains and put in the burning fire for all the hatred and enmity and division that you have caused amongst our community.
I curse you for your evil way of life and may people like you die the death of the worst kind.

jinx

Unread post by jinx » Wed Oct 09, 2002 3:26 am

Well Br huzaif
If Your Aqa Moula, khotars, and his Amils does change their ways for betterment of our community I will surely acknowledge that.

Anyway, Why should you care what I say? This message board is not exactly for khotars propaganda where one needs to succumb to their every word and dictate & the ruthless system of baraat & other humiliations.

I choose not to close my eyes to what is happening in our community.

Simpleton

Unread post by Simpleton » Wed Oct 16, 2002 3:38 pm

See, the Country is totally corrupt; so is our Jamaat. Both can flourish very well in such an atmosphere. Remember, more than half of Nairobi (also known as Nairobbery)Jamaat is made up of relatives belonging to the Ruling Habattullah Family. In a country where there is no effective democracy, The Bohras can live (and rule) very happily!!! It does not matter what you think or feel, they have to get the cash out of Kenya to support the 4,000(and growing) members in India and the rest of the World.

I still maintain: NO MONEY=NO BOHRA

You cannot possibly live by faith alone these days!!! As they say, " You wanna play, then you gotta pay" !!!

jinx

Unread post by jinx » Wed Oct 16, 2002 4:42 pm

Well...Life suxs being a Bohra...

You can move away from these blood suckers, suffer pain quietly ...or you can bring them down.

hash052

Unread post by hash052 » Fri Oct 18, 2002 3:56 pm

I am a orthodox bohra..even though i donot entirely agree with the teachings of aqua mola..i still beleive being an orthodox bohra is better then what you ppl are!

I have seen both sides..and i still choose to remain orthodox.
You reformists have all these big excuses..but at the end of the day being a religous person takes alot of discepline.
Reformists lack this.

Hyder

Unread post by Hyder » Fri Oct 18, 2002 11:40 pm

Well at least we are not hypocrites like you are... We practice what we believe and not like you, who Kiss's the master and bark's behind his back....

By the way can you give one good example of "religous person takes alot of discepline"?...

jinx

Unread post by jinx » Sat Oct 19, 2002 8:20 am

Shazada
Couldn’t really understand how an orthodox like you would know the word “disciple” or religion. Did you get Raza to look into dictionary and ponder upon the meanings?

Does Moula still make you kiss his feet and declare undying servitude to his highness and the royal family?

nausicaa

Unread post by nausicaa » Mon Oct 21, 2002 1:26 am

Being a religious person does not really take a lot of work. You just blindly do what someone else tells you to. Being an unbeliever takes a lot more work since you often have to take decisions based on your own sense of good or evil and not that dictated by someone else.

-N

Khairan

Unread post by Khairan » Mon Oct 21, 2002 3:34 am

> Being a religious person does not really take a lot of work. You just blindly do what someone else tells you to. Being an unbeliever takes a lot more work since you often have to take decisions based on your own sense of good or evil and not that dictated by someone else.

nausicaa,

Absolute BS. As is plainly obvious from the amount of disagreements that occur among the followers of any religion, it is in fact unclear what the ONE way to practice a given faith is. That means that there are in fact groups of people who interpret, decide, and use their judgement to figure out what to do.

Their are also groups of people who don't want to think and will do what others tell them, but this is no more true of a religionist accepting his priests words without thinking than it is true of an American accepting the media's portrayals without thinking. To chalk up the phenomenon to religion and not inherent human nature is patently untrue.

The whole point of "faith" in religion is that it leaves an element of uncertainty. I do not accept dogmatism in religion because it is inherently an uncertain enterprise at best - but that very uncertainty is what accords a person his moral agency.

salaam

Anwar

Unread post by Anwar » Sun Oct 27, 2002 8:13 pm

Hallo Br mo, is it true that all families from Nairobi jamaat have to compulsorily send one member to Dar-es-salaam to be present there during moula´s visit?

mo

Unread post by mo » Mon Oct 28, 2002 8:23 am

hi

Jamat office has been calling up houses to find out whos going but they can't force people to go as no accomidation is provided and flights to dar are 300 usd more expensive then dubai and by road its 16 hours . anyway seyedna will be definetely comming to nBi its the financial hub of his east african investments.
He gets more money from Nairobi then anywhere else in the world with ziafets going for 40,000 usd each.

mo

Unread post by mo » Tue Oct 29, 2002 5:14 am

hi

apparently maulana is going back to india on saturday but that has bnot stopped the mafia sheiks from trying to make a quick buck out of the whole alleged visit to nairobi. JAmat office has been calling households and according to my relatives each household has to pay a mimimum of 1 unit to finance maulanas visit to nairobi each unit is a magical ksh 92,000 that is approx 1200 usd and in a country wher minimum wage is three thousand ksh a month and graduats get a starting pay of twenty five thousand a month this amount is really going to heart mumineen in an economy which is in critical condition at the moment.
May allah help mimineen to get through this difficult time.

Anwar

Unread post by Anwar » Tue Oct 29, 2002 6:43 pm

How come you have to pay for moula´s visit when he is not visiting you? But don´t worry,NRB mumeeneens with moula´s dua, you will get it all back.Once a Hindu friend of mine told me that they would come to know of our moula´s visit as bohras asked for loans and help in borrowing money to pay to the jamaat during moula´s visit. Is there any truth in this?