बोहरा मुस्लिम समुदाय ने बनाई अलग जमात

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
danishwar

बोहरा मुस्लिम समुदाय ने बनाई अलग जमात

Unread post by danishwar » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:18 am

मुब्रा के इस इलाके में करीब चार से पांच हज़ार बोहरा मुस्लिम रहते हैं, और ज्यादा तर लोग जमात की मनमानी के शिकार हुए हैं। लोग जमात के खिलाफ आवाज़ उठाने से डरते हैं क्योंकि जमात के पास जाति से बेदखल करने का अधिकार होता है। दाउदी बोहरा जमात की मनमानी का एक कारण ये भी है कि सैंट्रल जमात इस तरह की शिकायतों पर कोई ध्यान नहीं देती। हम लोग इस सिलसिले में जब सेंट्रल जमात के पास गए तो सेंट्रल जमात ने मामला आपस में सुलझाने की बात कह कर अपना पल्ला झाड़ दिया।
बोहरा मुस्लिम जमात अपने अच्छे कामों के लिए मशहूर है लेकिन हमारी ये मुम्ब्रा जमात गरीबों का हक मार कर पूरी बोहरा जमात का नाम बदनाम कर रही है। कई सदस्यों के खिलाफ पुलिस केस भी दर्ज हो चुके हैं। हम लोग ज्यादा पढ़े-लिखे नहीं हैं। जमात के नुमांइदों के पास जाकर अगर अपने कागजात देखना चाहें को हमें इजाजत नहीं दी जाती। जमात की इस मनमानी को सहने के लिए हम मजबूर हैं। जिसका फायदा जमात के सदस्य उठा रहे हैं।
हालांकि, सेंट्रल जमात कहती है कि ये मामला ....

http://khabar.josh18.com/news/11852/8

jawanmardan

Re: बोहरा मुस्लिम समुदाय ने बनाई अलग जमात

Unread post by jawanmardan » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:49 am

danishwar wrote: की शिकायतों पर कोई ध्यान नहीं देती। हम लोग इस सिलसिले में जब सेंट्रल जमात के पास
Well exactly.

East Africawalla

Unread post by East Africawalla » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:36 am

What the hell is this about, please can someone translate some of our families who migratted out of India about 120 odd years ago do not understand the lingo

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:43 am

East Africawalla wrote:What the hell is this about, please can someone translate some of our families who migratted out of India about 120 odd years ago do not understand the lingo
DID NOT YOU COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR OTHER COHORT IN SAWHILI AND TOLD EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD THAT THERE ARE LOT OF BOHRAS IN AFRICA SO LEARN HINDI THE DAWAT'S GUDDI IS INDIA WHERE THE NATIONAL LANGUAGE IS HINDI :roll:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:28 pm

East Africawalla wrote:What the hell is this about, please can someone translate some of our families who migratted out of India about 120 odd years ago do not understand the lingo
eaw, u do not need to understand. in fact, it is an issue which is beyond yr petty intellect and biased mind.

since ur family migrated out 120 yrs ago, india has changed, while u are stuck in a time warp.

Anwar

Unread post by Anwar » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:18 pm

Dugu EAW (brother EAW)
what goes around comes around.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:27 pm

Any way EA
You can listen to the Video and it is very simple Hindi/Urdu language and you should be able to understand that ,since most of the Marasiya and Madeh has Hindi and Urdu words so donot tell that you could not understand the Video portion.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:43 pm

Just a synopsis of the news item:
The headline says that Mumbra people have formed a separate jamaat but the story does not give any details. The story says that the majority of members of the Mumbra jamaat are fed up of the high-handedness of the jamaat authority. They are complaining that jamaat does not listen to them, and their complaints to the "central jamaat" (Kothar, I presume) is also falling on deaf ears. The protesters are saying that the "central jamaat" is know for its good deeds but this (Mumbra) jamaat is giving it a bad name. Police cases have registered against some people (protesters, I presume) and the jamaat representative are not giving them access to the papers.

There is not much meat to the story - just a rehash of what Insaf bhai reported here: http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... bra#p56552

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:00 pm

It is my understanding that this is not a multilingual board. Even as a courtesy, an English translation should be provided.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:45 pm

I agree. Those who post non-English content must also provide translation.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:45 pm

Fatwa Banker wrote:It is my understanding that this is not a multilingual board. Even as a courtesy, an English translation should be provided.
eaw, pls note. from now on pls put english translation of yr swahili whisperings here.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:45 pm

Herein below is the english translation of the subject matter for the benefit of those for whom reading hindi language seems to be difficult. Please excuse me for any errors/ommissions if any which is not deliberate :-

In this epidode of 'Citizen Journalist' we will find out about an organisation whose members are consistently working towards the betterment of their fellow brothers. This bohra muslim organisation (jamaat) has established various small and big jamaats to help its members. These jamaats operate on national and local levels. But in Mumbra near Mumbai people are not happy with its functioning.

Citizen Journalist, Noman Kachwala wants to expose the high handedness of this jamaat and hopes that this would solve its problems.

Actually Nafisabai was staying in a rented house with her husband and children. The family could barely make two ends meet by doing petty work. When it became difficult to even manage to arrange for a shelter above their head, Nafisabai made a written application to the jamaat for funds.

Bohra jamaats collect funds to help the needy for business, children's education, sickness and shelter for living. Nafisabai got the approval for an amount of Rs.3,90,000 but till today she hasnt yet recieved the amount. When she went to the jamaat members for the money she was beaten up by the members.

Nafisabai filed a complaint with the women's organisation for the physical assault on her. The commission issued summons to the jamaat members for a personal appearance but they didnt come and now a second summons has been served on them.

This injustice has been meted out not only to Nafisabai but various other poor bohras of the locality are also a victim of their injustice.

Around 4 to 5000 bohras live in Mumbra and majority of them are victims at the hands of this jamaat. People are scared to raise their voice against jamaat because jamaat has the powers to excommunicate them from the community. Another reason for the Mumbra jamaat's high handedness is due to the fact that the central jamaat does not entertain any complaints against them. When we went to the central jamaat to address our grieviances they washed their hands off by saying that we should settle the issues within ourselves.

Bohra muslim jamaat is known for its good work but by snatching away the rights of poor people, Mumbra jamaat has given it a bad name. Many police cases are registered against many jamaat members. We are not well educated. When we approach jamaat members to see our papers we are refused to have a look at it. We are helpless (majboor) and hence have to tolerate jamaat's malfunctionings for which they take our advantage.

The central jamaat says that this is a matter between the mumbra jamaat and people of mumbra and hence they will not interfere in the matter. Mumbra jamaat always justifies itself at all costs and so where should the ones who are the victims of their atrocities go to ?

profrog

Unread post by profrog » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:48 pm

Huyu mtu AZ kichwa yake na akili haiko sawa,inaonekana ame kula samaki wazimu na imefanya yeye piya awe na wazimu,kila saa ni matusi tuu hajui lugha ingine yoyote labda bibi yake anasumbua yeye sana

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:40 pm

Hey Froggy
Stop you nonsense in Sawhili go to your Malumaat message board and do your Swahili practice on that board , I thought a MUMIN like you should be conversing in LISSAN language and not Sawahili Shame on you for disobying Maula's farman of using Dawat-E-Lissan language.

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:26 pm

OMB...I am OZM my contribution on this site are quite self explanatory..I do not agree with EAW spiritual beliefs as EAW chose his/her position and that is fine however I am not a Progressive cohort too ... to set the record straight...I do not need anyones support to be their cohort..I have my own ideas and views about deen and will evolve over time if makes sense...

Instead of jumping to conclusion I hope everyone on this board has the intelligence to know that we do not have to agree or disagree on each and every point every time just to show loyalty or being cohorts.

Hindi may be Dawaats language but deen's is Arabic ...I agree multilingual ( includinding Hindi, urdu etc) need to have an english translation and the Admin can kindly enforce this or delete items going forward...

profrog

Unread post by profrog » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:50 am

na huyu punda mwenye anaitwa oma donkey ni dada yake AZ,wote wawili ni wazimu kama mkubwa wao nyoka

East Africawalla

Unread post by East Africawalla » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:36 am

GM,

Thanks for the translaton

AZ,

For Some of us getting out of India was the best thing which happened to us, we evolved and are not as narrow minded and self opiniated as you are and we have kept our culture and religion for the last 120 odd years and are contributing to the betterment in whchever countries we have settled since .

One final name for you in swahili you are a pumbavu and will stay one until your brain evolves.

On the serious note, this guys from Mumbra should make complains to the central office and nothing happens should go higher, have recently seen actions from some bhaisahebs once its escalated to them

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:57 pm

East Africawalla wrote: One final name for you in swahili you are a pumbavu and will stay one until your brain evolves.
eaw, only a coward resorts to hiding behind foreign languages to abuse others. what u have only managed to achieve is expose yr cheap background, low-class upbringing and poor education. u shud be ashamed of yrself. but what can one expect from a typical abde syedna? "jewo raja, ewi praja".

u are a great example of a fanatic bohra and a true reflection of the rotten leadership of our community. keep it up.!!! :lol: for u and yr fellow abdes are doing a better job of showing the real ugly face of our syedna and his parasite family than we could ever dream of ourselves...!!! :wink: :wink:

we should heartily thank you 1. for coming here and showing (without any help from us) the world how stupid abdes really are, 2. for leaving the shores of india and taking your type of filth elsewhere. 3. for not understanding indian languages or anything else of intelligence which an average person of IQ 32 and above can easily understand. :mrgreen:

broadminded

Unread post by broadminded » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:58 pm

Good job AZ..what a smack down to EA.. :D

ashvad

Unread post by ashvad » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:58 am

Well done brother Al Zufiqar, you are always the best. Needless to say you are far better than Sehwag, Lara or Sachin on this board. You really give them (so called Mumineens) back very hard. Keep it up. :D :D :lol: :lol:
I enjoy every word of yours.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:46 am

thanks bros. broadminded and ashwad.

on a serious note, we are not here to play cricket or score points, so the comparison wirh cricketers, although flattering, is misplaced.

what bugs me is the impudence of these ortho insects who have the temerity and shamelessness to come here and take advantage of the freedoms which their own chamchagiri sites deny them, and we like fools, engage such low-lifes in a serious debate! their aim is only to heckle, harass, taunt and ridicule. they do not come here to learn or educate others. all they come to do is bark and play 'his masters voice' broken HMV records. they are paid agents of the evil establishment and are deliberately planted here.

using reason, logic and facts with such rascals is a waste of time. laaton ke bhoot baaton se nahi maante.

East Africawalla

Unread post by East Africawalla » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:18 am

gaalis are what we can expect from Zulfikar and his henchmen , if one thinks someone is a hero if he is nasty to others than one has a mental problem.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:57 am

eaw, it is very important that people like you remain on this board. i have already given you the reasons above, but repeating them again, in case they didnt penetrate your thick skull last time:

""u are a great example of a fanatic bohra and a true reflection of the rotten leadership of our community. keep it up.!!! for u and yr fellow abdes are doing a better job of showing the real ugly face of our syedna and his parasite family than we could ever dream of ourselves...!!!

we should heartily thank you 1. for coming here and showing (without any help from us) the world how stupid abdes really are, 2. for leaving the shores of india and taking your type of filth elsewhere. 3. for not understanding indian languages or anything else of intelligence which an average person of IQ 32 and above can easily understand. ""

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:18 am

I agree with EAW, it's not a good idea to glorify nasty language and loutish behaviour. Having said that, I've to admit the likes of him do not come here for debate or discussion - but just to heckle and provoke. So we have to smarten up. Let's engage them when they are serious and when they are not, just ignore them or give them a matter of fact, to the point response. This way we'll avoid falling for their bait. Remember, we have to score points on issues which is their great weakness, and not in putting each other down which is what they come here for.

East Africawalla

Unread post by East Africawalla » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:24 am

Zulfikar, Your language is the key reason people take the Progs with a pinch of salt, your gallis , your self delusion of intelligence , thats exactly the wrong view you are portraying.

you come out as an ugly face of progressives and you are not doing the progressives a favour.

We left India and If you look at results we have done very well wherever we have settled unlike likes of you wrapped up in your small world.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:17 pm

East Africawalla wrote:Zulfikar, Your language is the key reason people take the Progs with a pinch of salt, your gallis , your self delusion of intelligence , thats exactly the wrong view you are portraying.

you come out as an ugly face of progressives and you are not doing the progressives a favour.

We left India and If you look at results we have done very well wherever we have settled unlike likes of you wrapped up in your small world.
an ortho slave making conclusions on behalf of reformists?? :mrgreen: a laughable attempt but have to give u atleast 2 points out of 100 for trying..

if leaving india was so good for you, why arent the whole bunch of parasites ruling over us leaving too???? have u ever asked yrself that question? its because the unique circumstances there help them to expoit, loot and enjoy tax free their ill-gotten gains. as for the level of intelligence shown by bohras who have left, should we mention the extreme brainless fanaticism which prevails among the majority of the bohras in africa?

as for yr belief about where i live, i stay in the west. so yr hasty judgements about me are as erroneous as is yr misplaced faith in crooks.

Anwar

Unread post by Anwar » Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:36 pm

Dugu EAW Jambo (br EAW hallo in swahili)
you wrote, "We left India and If you look at results we have done very well wherever we have settled unlike likes of you wrapped up in your small world."
How right you are. you have really done well, milking the poor local people, (mwana inchis). I have lived there, and still have contact with people settled there, and very few would think of leaving EA for the west. Atleast none of the blood suckers like you mentioned who have done very well. Do you know why? Because they would not be able to exploit the "mwana inchis" in the west.

East Africawalla

Unread post by East Africawalla » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:27 am

Anwar, Hujambo ndugu yangu.

Some of us have left EA and settled in the west and are still doing well , don't assume that we did well in Africa just by exploiting the blacks (you sound like Julius Nyerere/Iddi Amin) , our forefathers worked very hard in Africa to be able to control the economies of those countries and we still do and sonme of the people who came to UK have the same enterprenour spirit to do the same.

Lets not give ignorant people like Zulfikar any ammunition to denigrade our achievements.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:10 am

East Africawalla wrote:Lets not give ignorant people like Zulfikar any ammunition to denigrade our achievements.
eaw, a laughable comment in the extreme. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

while u are still stuck in KG and learning how to tie yr shoelaces and not soil yr diapers in class, my son is the principal of yr primary school. your report card shows 1. a poor grasping ability, 2. unwillingness to learn, 3. tendency to be disruptive in class and rude to teachers and classmates, 4. displays poor hygiene and self-confidence, 5. has been categorized by the class teacher as arrogant inspite of his ignorance, 6. lacking in social skills, 7. extremely self-centred and uncooperative, 8. assessed at iq 32.

while school management has recommended expulsion from school and that u be transferred to a school for children of special needs (mentally disabled kids), my son has fought to keep u there. apparently the other kids, yr classmates, feel like achievers when compared to yr poor performance. also it gives the school a lot of goodwill keeping a handicapped child like u on board. besides, your parents have been paying us 3 times the amount of fees for u. we have always wondered why your pockets are always full of cash, until a bohra prince in white came and begged us to keep u on.

eaw, u are welcome to remain and sharpen yr leaning skills. education is the key. u make us all feel good. may god bless u.

East Africawalla

Unread post by East Africawalla » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:53 pm

Zulfikar,

You do come out with crap, likes of you are in a delusion, it will take you a couple of generations for you lot to achieve what we asian africans have achieved in education, business and getting our next generation in the best jobs and professions.I am not sure what you have achieved apart from a corner shop counting tablets.