Maula in Karbala

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Aqa Moula_Zindabad

Re: Maula in Karbala

Unread post by Aqa Moula_Zindabad » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:51 am

Bro Aziz.....Nice post

i am sure all wahabis and supporters (Oma) hav already started shiting in there pants

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:23 am

Some similarities between Saudi goverment and Kothar:

1) Kothar uses shrines of bohra Dai's to collect money (Galla)
Saudi Govt uses Haj to make money
2) Kothar does not help the poor bohras in anyway. You can find bohri beggers sitting just outside the masjid and begging for alms which is pathetic
Similarly in Saudi you can see beggers begging for alms very close from the holiest place of worship for Muslims all over the world.
3) Kothar uses the loot collected from all the Gallas and other sources to support their lavish lifestyles.
Saudi govt uses the Hajj income to strengthen its army, sponser terrorism, spread its fundamentalist hatred to other countries etc.
4) Kothar builds expensive mausoleums, zarihs, rozas etc. with the hard earned money of bohris and uses them to make more money from them by encouraging them to go for ziyarat.
Saudi govt spends a lot of money on maintaining the holy Makkah and exploiting the basic fact that since, Hajj constitutes one of the pillers of Islam every Muslim will try to make it.
5) Kothar ensures that bohra pay anyhow even if they have to sell their blood and bohras do so to stay in the community
Saudi does NOT force anyone to perform Hajj BUT since Muslims treat Hajj as one of the compulsory pillers they don't have to as every Muslim will somehow try and make it once in the lifetime even if he/she has to spend his/her entire life savings to perform Hajj
6) Kothar treats poor bohras as third class citizens. Only the rich bohras get all the respect and affection from the corrupt Kothar
Saudi treats poor Asians as third class citizens. Only the Americans and Europeans get respect in their land.

The bottom line is both are big A-------- and two wrongs do not make one RIGHT. The Saudi govt can very well help poor muslims all over the world to perform Hajj instead of sponsoring terrorism, fundamentalism and hatred everywhere... So can Kothar do a lot of things to help poor bohras all over instead of treating them like shit.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:41 pm

Br. Aarif; AS

I do not think Saudi govt. makes money of Hujj. Yes it is boon to its economy. Its citizen make living from Hujj related business. They have spent lot of money making experience comfortable.

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:11 pm

Br. Muslim First,

AS

I am not sure and would definitely not want to argue with you on this but over the hundreds of years long before oil was discovered the govt has made substantial amount of money in terms of visa, emmigration, airport tax etc etc. from the people coming to Saudi for Hajj. Also, now when it is really a oil rich country and can definitely afford to live without charging any money to the pilgrims it does so. Honestly it can also encourage the less fortunate by providing some sort of financial assistance so that they can perform hajj. Anyways case rested..

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:26 am

Good replies Bros Muslim First and Aarif.

Aziz,

WHO is more important - Quran and Sunnah or Prophet's decsandants??!!

You cannot argue that way Bro. Taqwa is the most important thing. Rasool said that he is leaving behind Quran and his Sunnah and did not say he is leaving Imamat to lead the human race. Islam has been COMPLETED on Mohammad and has been termed as BEST ......... yes, we need guidance, teachers, Ulemas, that is all fine. We all respect the lineage of Ali and Hussain, and if they are somewhere around, and can convince they are REAL sons, we will take 'guidance' from them, will treat them as 'elders' and make them our teachers - THATS ALL ........ Prince Karim Aga Khan 'claims' to be rightful heir of Hussain, may believe, do I have to believe in him, MAY be, if he fits the criteria of Taqwa, and what ALL Muslims believe to be true Muslim.

Again, making grave, putting a tomb or quba is OK TILL you do not make them Devtas. Today, all those Dais graves have turned into a Devta's Samadhi where Pooja is conducted. Why do not you understand the simple thing - these Rozas and Qubas are the 'Products of Kothar' - they 'sell' those, and people pay the price by putting money in Galas - they are making more and more Qubas, as a company opens more and more branhes to sell and facilitiate its products. To keep them ALIVE, and being SALEABLE, they ADVERTISE, how?? by making them Devtas and taking Wasellas in every Bayan they do. This is PURE business of Kothar.

I cannot even THINK of equating ANY Ziarat with Haram in Makkah ......... there is simply NO COMPARISON and there cannot be one. Period

Aqa Moula_Zindabad

Unread post by Aqa Moula_Zindabad » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:45 am

omabharti wrote:AQZombi
Finally you are back and now you can tell us about your AUDIT report of the Jamaat and also look at what is going on in Canada and Atlanta
Now coming to your last post, KISWA at Kaaba is replaced every year by Saudi Govt and they do not ask people to give UNITS like SYEDNA AND KOTHARI GOONS DO for Zarih and other buildings.
People spend thousands of dollars going to HAJJ, you asked WHY, Unfortunately if you had studied Quran and followed Allah's command, it is asked every Muslim WHO CAN AFFORD to perform Hajj once in life time. Quran does not tell any Muslim to go to do Ziyarat of Raud Tahera (as been asked in E Jamaat registration form)
I wonder about your auditing skills if you do not know the difference between Hajj and KUN Safar, how would you spot fraud in any audit of the Jamaats either Oh I now realize you got your Audit skills from Jamiyah
So here you go again put your foot in your mouth.
Oma,
U r overstretching on my Auditing skills....yes they are indeed skills certified by "The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India" and ur nonsense interpretations dosent carry any value...As far as what audits i have done shouldnt concern u a lot and in our profession there is a fair amount of confidentiality for which our profession is respected....Oh!!! sorry ur dictionary dosent hav words like "respected".....remember everytime 3 fingures are still pointing u....just look into urself what qualities of a True Muslim u hav....praying Tarawi's is not enough.

Now lets take the reformists mindset on Haj "Why Allah has gone so illogical in asking every muslim to perform Haj when he knows that the money u pay will all go to Wahabi's and will be used for there ayyashis" more than $1.2b is collected every year in Haj by this wahabs...more of it has been spent in building there palaces and gold/silver plated cars and luxurious planes and also in destroying prophets legacies...why dont u write an open letter to them asking for the Audit reports and accounting all the money....now take ur foot in mouth and start ur old record again

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:02 am

Now lets take the reformists mindset on Haj "Why Allah has gone so illogical in asking every muslim to perform Haj when he knows that the money u pay will all go to Wahabi's and will be used for there ayyashis" more than $1.2b is collected every year in Haj by this wahabs...more of it has been spent in building there palaces and gold/silver plated cars and luxurious planes and also in destroying prophets legacies...why dont u write an open letter to them asking for the Audit reports and accounting all the money....now take ur foot in mouth and start ur old record again
AQZombie
Saudi Arabia in not "NON PROFIT" organization and they do not collect Wajebaats and Sabeel from people regardless whether you can afford or not or whether one goes or Hajj or Umrah. I have never paid Saudi Govt anything, the only time Saudis got anything from me is when I went for Umrah or Hajj and that was of my OWN CHOICE
So here once again AQZombie, Audits of NON PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS are "PUBLIC INFORMATION REQUIRED BY LAW"see the reports of Mississauga and Toronto Jamat on this forum. You can access the report of London Jamaat too. Unless you are a member of inner circle who is also on the TAKE too.
in regards of Alllah going illogical how about asking YOUR KOTHARI GOONS about their logic in giving money to NARENDRA MODI and BAL THACKREY knowing that money specially with Narendra Modi was used to burn and loot the properties of Bohras in Gujrat riot.
Like I said you must have received your CPA from Jamiyah