Why are orthies like this?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
merchant786

Why are orthies like this?

Unread post by merchant786 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:45 am

Hey,
I would like to ask this question to all people in this forum.

Why do you think orthos behave like this ?

The common behavoiur noted is.

1) Not accepting the fact inspite of sufficient proofs.

2) Saying that they dont abuse and call people by names and abuse on an open forum and also utter lanaat day in and out.

3)Live in their own dark world and when they are exposed to light behave like some "Jaadu" from "koi mil gaya" and start showing their extra energy.

4) They say they will leave the forum but still turn back and again start abusing..

Please answer people...What do you think will be the reason for all this...Is this Cycological imbalance or something else?

haqqun nafs

Re: Why are orthies like this?

Unread post by haqqun nafs » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:35 am

merchant786 wrote:Hey,

2) Saying that they dont abuse and call people by names and abuse on an open forum and also utter lanaat day in and out.

3)Live in their own dark world and when they are exposed to light behave like some "Jaadu" from "koi mil gaya" and start showing their extra energy.

4) They say they will leave the forum but still turn back and again start abusing..

Please answer people...What do you think will be the reason for all this...Is this Cycological imbalance or something else?
actually they dont leave forum but when the egg head forum moderators starts noticing some momeen really gonna break bone of this stupid moment he starts deleting there post and also banned them from posting.:p

it already happened with me... :mrgreen:

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:05 am

I was just waiting for you..

Just wondering how come you are able to post a reply if you are banned and why are you not replying on other posts?

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:10 am

HN wrote
actually they dont leave forum but when the egg head forum moderators starts noticing some momeen really gonna break bone of this stupid moment he starts deleting there post and also banned them from posting.:p

it already happened with me...
Why are you lying? Your gaali galoch has also remained on this forum for all to see. If things go beyond the limits of decency then the admin has to take action. This is reasonable, unlike the Ortho sites, where there are no forums for discussion, no way for anybody like you to post, let alone use swear words that you having been doing here.

If you and your masters are really on the truthful path, what stops you from discussing, arguing and even disagreeing in a reasonable manner? Orthies like you come to this forum to swear only. You have never learnt the value of freedom, never having tasted anything near it, so when you and your ilk come here, they go beserk and lose any sense of proportion and decency.

I would like to quote a saying in Urdu "Nadide ko halwa mila, raste se phankta chala", which is applicable to the likes of you.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:33 am

haqqun nafs wrote:

it already happened with me... :mrgreen:
haggu,

stop pretending to be an oh-so innocent victim. your posts and threads were deleted for highly abusive language and vulgarities which no forum will tolerate. try doing that on yr abde sites and see.

you are not a mumin. a mumin is humble, god-fearing and respectful of others. you are neither.

a retard like you will break the back of any reform movement??? haha, you assume way too much about yrself.. you will break yr back doing it. in fact yr spine is already bent and twisted from doing sajdas and licking the hinies of amils and zaadas and getting kicked in return.

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:36 am

gud one br. AZ.

Well Haqqun Nafs you are still running around without answering my question on Mutah... I will keep reminding you of that till you gather enough balls to answer. A coward like you cannot do anything accept come and shit on this forum.

Honestly, this Haggu is one hell of a shitter :mrgreen:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:32 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:you are not a mumin. a mumin is humble, god-fearing and respectful of others. you are neither.
Bro Al Zulfiqar,

To reach the status of a mumin one has to first be a true Muslim and we all know that bohraism of today is nowhere near Islam, it is reduced to a cult with an agenda of spewing venom on Muslims. So in the first place how can the abdes at all be addressed as mumin ? They are living in their own world of fantasy and fairytale.

Human

Unread post by Human » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:25 am

Here's my opinion:
1. They are so blinded by what they've been fed from childhood. They understand the facts and even if their mind prompts them to process them and believe them, their egoistic heart comes in the way. And they'd find its impossible to go against moula. Even if he does wrong, who are we to question them since he is the king and he can do what he pleases. Thus they won't accept any factual information.
2. Saying, pretending and showing off are the three major pillars of this cult community. All these people are double faced as they utter insanities against aamil when paying exhorbitant zakat and then do salaam and kiss his knees and behave very nicely when they meet the same aamil in person.
3. The best example here I can think of is 'termites' or white ants that eat wood. They like to stay in the dark and do their job which is destroying homes, any wooden items etc, the moment they are exposed to sunlight they die. Orthies on the other hand are fine and follow all the instructions coming from kothaar and local aamil unless they see some factual information which they wished they never saw and start behaving aggressively. As a rule of biology when they think they can't digest (as in accept) the facts, their survival instinct takes over and they become aggressive and do whatever it takes to prevail; thus the extra energy.
4. Shamelessness is the correct word here. Not keeping their promises. Some of the decent ones who get the shock of their lives by reading factual info that they were always deprived of, leave. On the other hand the foolish ones who do not understand anything and just believe in senseless debates stay and also use abusive language. I really even wonder if people like haqqun_nafs or guy_sam actually understand some of the comments by highly educated and wise people on this forum? Maybe they'd turn to a dictionary or something or go to another islamic blog and ask (eg: hatum).

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:30 am

Well I think orthies will not appear on this forum now as they dont have an answer to all this...hahahahaha

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:09 pm

@Human
A very apt analysis of the the situation and the mind set of the orthies. IMHO, all this goes much, much above their head.
If you expect the orthies to answer your posts, you have to dumb it down, substantially.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:01 pm

merchant786 wrote:Not accepting the fact inspite of sufficient proofs.
The abdes are brainwashed into believing that any proof which is against their master is a bunch of lies especially if it appears on any reformist website. The saying goes "Jaisa raja vaisi praja" which is precisely the reason why syedna refused to believe that Narendra Modi and his BJP/RSS/VHP goons were the ones responsible for the massacre of thousands of innocent muslims inspite of various video footages shown on every news channel which was more then enough to convince any layman about the evils of modi. Otherwise why would he felicitate the murderer in a Masjid, drape a shawl around him and hand him over a cheque of more then Rs.One crore ? Were there not sufficient proofs to prove modi's wrongdoings ?

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:24 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
merchant786 wrote:Not accepting the fact inspite of sufficient proofs.
The abdes are brainwashed into believing that any proof which is against their master is a bunch of lies especially if it appears on any reformist website. The saying goes "Jaisa raja vaisi praja" which is precisely the reason why syedna refused to believe that Narendra Modi and his BJP/RSS/VHP goons were the ones responsible for the massacre of thousands of innocent muslims inspite of various video footages shown on every news channel which was more then enough to convince any layman about the evils of modi. Otherwise why would he felicitate the murderer in a Masjid, drape a shawl around him and hand him over a cheque of more then Rs.One crore ? Were there not sufficient proofs to prove modi's wrongdoings ?
You are right...they will go beyond their boundaries to protect the identity of Syedna...but look at the condition of the girls in our community...There has been a sharp increase in the girls marrying away with the guys from other community....What are this people doing to stop that???

Human

Unread post by Human » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:15 am

Smart wrote:@Human
A very apt analysis of the the situation and the mind set of the orthies. IMHO, all this goes much, much above their head.
If you expect the orthies to answer your posts, you have to dumb it down, substantially.
Thank you Smart. Following your advise here is my opinion in the language orthies will understand:

1. They don't accept the fact despite of sufficient proof because they are arrogant (= ziddi)
2. Saying that they dont abuse and call people by names and abuse on an open forum and also utter lanaat day in and out because they are LIARS. They are brought up with lies so that is all they know.
3. Live in their own dark world and when they are exposed to light behave like some "Jaadu" from "koi mil gaya" and start showing their extra energy because they become more arrogant (=ziddi) when they are pretending to be fighting for truth but indeed are fighting against the truth.
4. They say they will leave the forum but still turn back and again start abusing because they are arrogant (=ziddi)

I hope this post is in more understandable language for the orthies. Sorry orthies, can't go any simpler than this.

admirer

Unread post by admirer » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:54 pm

If the evidence itself is maligned, no one will accept it.. I do agree some proofs of malpractice by local aamils are true and one should have no qualm in accepting those, but if the false evidences are targeted at tarnishing Moula's image, then yes we are, as you put it, "ZIDDI"
We say Laanat on SHIMR (LA) day in and day out, on every sip of water. Is that wrong? If you are talking about laanat on the 3 caliphs, they were the oppressors of the ahle bait, they deserve it. Its again subjective. Shias believe that Moulana Ali (AS) was righteous but sunnis believe the contrary. Why don't you then rectify the Sunni belief too. I don't think uttering laanat should bother the reformists too, because ultimately you are shias too.

Brother, I think you need psychiatric help. This statement just shows your frustration :mrgreen:
Brother, you have again got a generalised opinion. I never said I would leave the forum, you can surely count on me. Yes, you might see infrequent visits because I do have other works to do other than full time dissection of religious issues.

I am sure you would find all my arguements illogical and non sense. But then, that shows that you are "ZIDDI" too, because you're aim of coming up with such a post was to ridicule the orthies :D

P.S. the correct spelling is Psychological and not Cycological

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:57 am

You are right admirer.....

I am frustrated!!! That is a common reaction every thinking person can give if something wrong is happening in from of his eyes.
Answer this...

Whats the fault of the innocent children who are not allowed to do iftaari in the masjid inspite of being a dawoodi bohra?what do they know who is Adamjee peerbhoy and who is a shehzada?(read the thread:Adamjee peerbhoy sanatorium)

Why was Mazoon accepted in the community if Syedna himself had declared that he has betrayed the community?Do a normal Mumin get this benefit?(please reply with proofs)

Islam does not allow pictures to be worshipped ...Why are the books allowed to be printed with Syedna's picture on it?

Why are we told not to have the food made by Hindus and we should only have food made by Muslims?
Is he not contradicting his own words by inviting Narendra modi and Bal thackerey?

Why are there no grievance cell set up for the people who are been harrassed by the local Aamil's if he is really bothered about the community?(If there are ..please reply with proofs)

Still there are many more to come...I am sure many others will have different questions for you...Please be sensible and reply...

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:15 am

who told you food of hindu is not allowed?it is to be avoided if possible...............
and truth also is a point of view...where u see wrong i see right....
people have interpreted quran in different ways..for eg just put any aayat as a topic here and ask for its meaning ull get 10 different meanings.so finally its whose version of quran you follow..
for us moula(tus)'s interpretion of quran is final word........

Human

Unread post by Human » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:10 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:who told you food of hindu is not allowed?it is to be avoided if possible...............
Can you please explain the logic and reasoning behind this? If the Hindus said they'll avoid food made by Muslims it is self explanatory as they are supposed to be pure vegetarians and us Muslims eat non-vegetarian food. But why do we not eat what they cook? We can eat everything they eat. If the views are soooo very orthodox then maybe Muslims should be avoiding christian foods because they eat pork. Please let me know your thoughts about this?

Personally, I'd eat food from anyone. Doesn't matter if its a Hindu, a Muslim or a Christian.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:14 am

even i eat food made by anyone till its not haram..and not just hindus..its to avoid food from any non muslim..its not kind of boycott...
its just avoid czuse of various reasons..not just veg and non veg but other reasons like halal n haram..hygeine and so..

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:41 am

My Guy and I dont know where is Haggu,

Why are you guys avoiding the topic of the orphan children in the children home in Dhrol...why r u not answering on this...tell me are you really ashamed that your syedna does that..or even you have the same view of ignoring the same....

Or you guys dont have an answer

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:28 am

no i actually dunno anything about it....when i do ill reply..but ya that doesnt mean i believe u guys...and moreover adamjee is not a villian for us as you guys claim...we also have some halls named after him...its his children who went against dawat...

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:01 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:
where u see wrong i see right....
sammy dude,

if syedna will tell you its night at 12 noon, will you believe him?

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:32 am

Well no no...They will say "Its a moziza that Syedna has taken out Sun again in the nite" :mrgreen:

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:02 am

the question of believing or not will happen when time arrives...and even if he does do that(i mean makin a day into night)u guys will have a problem............eh to tamari fitrat ma che....

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:33 am

^
Talk sense buddy. It is the fitrat of the orthies to accept any bullshit dished out to them by their so called rehbars. Open your eyes. Don't be blinded to the truth.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:36 am

Smart wrote:^
Talk sense buddy. It is the fitrat of the orthies to accept any bullshit dished out to them by their so called rehbars. Open your eyes. Don't be blinded to the truth.
our eyes are open only.................it closes only when we see somethin wrong........like i do here in your so called reforms

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:46 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:
Smart wrote:^
our eyes are open only.................it closes only when we see somethin wrong........like i do here in your so called reforms
oh so now we understand why you write so much nonsense here!! all this time you are visiting here, a reformist forum with your eyes and mind closed....!!!!!!

wha bhai wah, gay sammy dude and al dhillah, tumhara jawab nahi.. :roll: :roll: :lol:

Alhumdollilah

Unread post by Alhumdollilah » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:17 am

^seems you are born with some mental problem,coz i dont think a mature guy will act and talk so irresponsibly.

i suggest you to have a full check up in saifi hospital and if u want some consession do let me know i will arrange it for you :D

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:52 am

^
Oh so you are a 20 year old Shahzaada, or in Bohra terminology a BS. Who else can pull strings there?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:28 am

Alhumdollilah wrote:^seems you are born with some mental problem,coz i dont think a mature guy will act and talk so irresponsibly.

i suggest you to have a full check up in saifi hospital and if u want some consession do let me know i will arrange it for you :D
al dhillah,

saifee kabrastan, not saifee hospital. that place is where you go if you want to die, by the raza of syedna. when are you getting admitted there? pls make sure you leave money behind for your maiyyat and fateha na ladwa, before you go.

thanks.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:29 pm

In the meantime, please tell me why the Saifee Hospital / Qabrastan, has a bigger morgue than the ICU?