Popularity of this website

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Popularity of this website

Unread post by SBM » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:20 pm

Has any one notice the increased number of Abdes visiting this website and at the same time increase posting of Matrimonials on this site. Some of the Matrimonials are from Abdes.
It says a lot. To those Abdes who thinks that there are only 2-3 people, I think it is time from them to get out of their small cocoon, Most of the people on this forum are real except Abdes who come, disappear and re emerge under new ID like AZIZ=GULF=PRO-PIG and so on
KUDOS TO THE ADMINISTRATORS FOR A JOB WELL DONE.
MORAL :YOU CAN FIND SUCCESS EVEN THOUGH YOU MAY NOT HAVE RAZA FROM AQA MOULA

ozmujaheed

Re: Popularity of this website

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:49 pm

This site and recent blogs on Hindustan times article has shown some them have woken up to the growing opposition and are using their brains rather than their hearts ?
Why I think so , I have noticed the dadhi and topi push has tapperred off , no major dramas around the globe and in a recent Sayednas vidoe bayan (off course written by some power brokers within Kothar) from Jamngar there was no incitement to lanaat on Awal Sani Salis !

Thats good because not only do Abdes read the frustration but Kothar is reading too ! I

questions

Unread post by questions » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:08 pm

I assumed that the kothar being centralized, instructions regarding things like topi dadi and rida would be uniform in all jamaats. Here in Mississuaga, Canada, there is a big push towards dadi and rida. I get the sense from your post that there are 'different strokes for different folks'.

Re: the popularity of this website, thanks to admin and all the thoughtful, informed contributors.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:51 am

omabharti wrote:Has any one notice the increased number of Abdes visiting this website and at the same time increase posting of Matrimonials on this site. Some of the Matrimonials are from Abdes.
It says a lot. To those Abdes who thinks that there are only 2-3 people, I think it is time from them to get out of their small cocoon, Most of the people on this forum are real except Abdes who come, disappear and re emerge under new ID like AZIZ=GULF=PRO-PIG and so on
KUDOS TO THE ADMINISTRATORS FOR A JOB WELL DONE.
MORAL :YOU CAN FIND SUCCESS EVEN THOUGH YOU MAY NOT HAVE RAZA FROM AQA MOULA
Completely agree with the contention. About 6 months back I realised that this site comes out tops when you search for "Dawoodi Bohra" on google.

You have also hit the nail on head, when you have mentioned that raza is not necessary for success. I will go a step ahead and mention that raza is a hindrance to success.

Just look around you and show me a single abde Bohra among the top successful people in any human endeavour? be it business, professions, sports, adventure, science, economics, anywhere. They are not even there among the top 100 in the world in any field. Even the slaves in the US produced somebody as eminent as George Washington Carver.

On the other hand we have so many poor and indigent Bohras, where is the success, in spite of the razaa they have? Isn't it true that a fool and his money are soon parted? Abdes prove that "Ek dhundo, hazaar milte hain".

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:40 pm

Just an observation
Abdes question progressives whether we are Dawoodi Bohra,
Does any one noticed that this is the only website which proudly says Dawoodi-Bohras.com while all the Kothari websites have no mention of Dawoodi Bohras in their domain name like Malumaat-Mumineen-Zeninfosys or Badre Munir etc etc.. What are they ashamed of............

jacksparrow

Unread post by jacksparrow » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:38 am

It is a disgust reading all this filth spoken for Aqa Moula (TUS) by the reformist and I feel pity for you all, I mean you people do not have Mohabbat for haq na dai, kya hoga tum logo ka..?

Have you not heard "awwal walayat aakhir walayat"? je mumin ye haq na Dai/Imam ni mohabbat na kidi ye sagla ye Rasulallah ni mohabbat na kidi ane je ye Rasulallah ni mohabbat na kidi ye sagla ye Khuda ni mohabbat na kidi..

You people are such a sick mentality people who cannot speak anything with authentic reasons, but just a false propaganda and filth, but this does not prove anything right.

If you have problems with our community, why dont you people join the other Shi'a sect? join hands with Alavi's, Sulaimani's, Jaffari's, Aga Khani's etc.. I am sure they wont have any issues with you all as they all too are against the Dawoodi's.

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:54 am

I am sure this is HAGGU with a different Id as he or she was too ashamed to answer anything from that ID

So he has started all over again

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:59 am

Jacksparrow
If you have problems with our community, why dont you people join the other Shi'a sect? join hands with Alavi's, Sulaimani's, Jaffari's, Aga Khani's etc.. I am sure they wont have any issues with you all as they all too are against the Dawoodi's.
According to your theory then IMAM HUSAIN should have join hands with Yazid as he according to Yazid's followers was the Caliph of the time even though Yazid had the same lavish life style as our current Dai and his Shazaads.
BTW what is this with all this ABDES, their IDs are either an animal like Pro-Pig, Birdie and Sparrow what a kingdom of Animals. :roll:

master.b00t

Unread post by master.b00t » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:19 am

jacksparrow wrote:It is a disgust reading all this filth spoken for Aqa Moula (TUS) by the reformist and I feel pity for you all, I mean you people do not have Mohabbat for haq na dai, kya hoga tum logo ka..?

Have you not heard "awwal walayat aakhir walayat"? je mumin ye haq na Dai/Imam ni mohabbat na kidi ye sagla ye Rasulallah ni mohabbat na kidi ane je ye Rasulallah ni mohabbat na kidi ye sagla ye Khuda ni mohabbat na kidi..

You people are such a sick mentality people who cannot speak anything with authentic reasons, but just a false propaganda and filth, but this does not prove anything right.

"Aisa Contribution dijiye,jo man ka aapa khoye,
Auron ko confuse kare, aaphi confuse hoye."

As a qualification this dai is not haq na Dai !!

fisherman

Unread post by fisherman » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:26 am

yes this website is really popular after all we get tax free entertainment here by fools...i am loving my stay here.

Human

Unread post by Human » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:30 am

fisherman wrote:yes this website is really popular after all we get tax free entertainment here by fools...i am loving my stay here.
This website is much more than just entertainment. The day you understand this, you'll repent spending so much time and money for so many years for a useless cause.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:43 am

fisherman wrote:yes this website is really popular after all we get tax free entertainment here by fools...i am loving my stay here.
Brother,
There is a better alternative, that I would like to suggest to you, if you are interested in free entertainment. Go to any abde masjid / markaz, you will get a lot showbiz, circus, star entertainers, natural music such as chest beating rhythm. The best part comes after this, free lazeez jaman. Be mithas and be kharaas. One very good thing that happens is that you get your brain washed clean, so also your pocket, completely free of charge.

This is something that this site can't provide. Sad isn't it?

fisherman

Unread post by fisherman » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:14 am

^u are such a joker,normally i just laugh on ur various posts on this forum but when a joker like u barks (calling matame Hussain as a chest beating music) proves you a Munafiq.

jacksparrow

Unread post by jacksparrow » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:44 am

Smart wrote:
Brother,
There is a better alternative, that I would like to suggest to you, if you are interested in free entertainment. Go to any abde masjid / markaz, you will get a lot showbiz, circus, star entertainers, natural music such as chest beating rhythm. The best part comes after this, free lazeez jaman. Be mithas and be kharaas. One very good thing that happens is that you get your brain washed clean, so also your pocket, completely free of charge.

This is something that this site can't provide. Sad isn't it?
The way you are talking seems like someone has brain washed you, woh kehte haina "Moula ka daaman chor ke gheron ke paas jaoge to bhatak jaoge" this is the only problem with you guys, you have been brain washed by the evils.. waaz, majalis seems like an entertainment to you? and matam as natural music? tu to mumin ke naam pe dhabba hai boss.

Above all there is only one thing you guys need to understand..if you dont have respect and love for Dai (TUS), all your practices are a waste of time, nothing will be accepted by Allah (swt).

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:47 am

jacksparrow
if you dont have respect and love for Dai (TUS), all your practices are a waste of time, nothing will be accepted by Allah (swt).
Can you provide the proof either thru Quran or some reliable books. If you do that, I will become Abde Syedna effective immediatly :mrgreen: :roll: :cry:

master.b00t

Unread post by master.b00t » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:06 pm

Jacksparrow is blind head of orthodox.

mumin

Unread post by mumin » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:12 pm

matam is now regularly done on birth days and darees in united states. People talk a lot about mohabbat, mohabbat. What mohabbat? only money mohabbat. Ask abdes to remove their skins and make shoes for dai and then let me see how much mohabbat they have? they are just providing lip service.

jacksparrow

Unread post by jacksparrow » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:34 pm

omabharti wrote:
jacksparrow
if you dont have respect and love for Dai (TUS), all your practices are a waste of time, nothing will be accepted by Allah (swt).
Can you provide the proof either thru Quran or some reliable books. If you do that, I will become Abde Syedna effective immediatly :mrgreen: :roll: :cry:
oh ya? let me ask you for one too, can you prove me that your so called leader Mr. Asghar Ali is leading you to a right path? a path of jannat or siraat al-mustaqeem?

He is not even linked to ahl al-bayt, he is just a normal person, so what exactly did you see in this man that made you go against Aqa Moula (TUS) who is an angel in a human form (firishta in Insaani qalib), a humble servant (adna ghulam) of Panjatan Pak and Imam uz Zaman (SA)..what made you deny this fact?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:44 pm

jacksparrow
can you prove me that your so called leader Mr. Asghar Ali
Calm down abde, this is not purjosh maatam, Asgharli Engineer never claimed to be a DAI and can you provide me with proof that I or any other progressives ever said that Dr. Engineer is our Dai or that reason our leader. He is an Scholar unlike your Aqa Moula who can not even read from BIG FONTS provided to him

If your Dai is a farishta then how come he needs treatment in Germany. A humble servent who calls himself a SULTAN, A Sultan can not be a humble servent and flies in chartered helicopters and planes and lives in Mahal.
Your brain is so fried that you can not even think properly and compare the things.This is what happens when you keep on reciting Ghano Jivo Ghano Jivo

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:50 pm

jacksparrow
Can you provide the proof either thru Quran or some reliable books. If you do that, I will become Abde Syedna effective immediatly
SO HERE AGAIN, CAN YOU PROIVDE ME WITH ANY PROOF TO YOUR ABOVE STATEMENT
Hades, I put that in block and in color so jacksparrow can answer my question instead of diverting the topic as is the practice of the Abdes

Human

Unread post by Human » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:03 pm

jacksparrow wrote: oh ya? let me ask you for one too, can you prove me that your so called leader Mr. Asghar Ali is leading you to a right path? a path of jannat or siraat al-mustaqeem?

He is not even linked to ahl al-bayt, he is just a normal person, so what exactly did you see in this man that made you go against Aqa Moula (TUS) who is an angel in a human form (firishta in Insaani qalib), a humble servant (adna ghulam) of Panjatan Pak and Imam uz Zaman (SA)..what made you deny this fact?
jacksparrow,
It looks like you haven't read many threads here. As Oma mentioned, no one really follows Dr. Engineer. He's just an educated scholar. There are other quran scholars on this forum too, you can find them on Islam today. There's a lot of difference between what moula says and what these scholars say. I would have believed moula over these scholars anyday as I used to be like you too. But the only problem is these educated scholars, whenever they say or argue something they back it up with references from quran whereas whatever moula says isn't backed up anywhere. We are just meant to believe because moula said and that he's the supreme authority. But if he's the supreme then what about allah? Didn't quran come from allah's instructions to the prophet? The only problem is when I tried to question a few things that we are asked to do by moula to the local aamil, I got insulted by saying how dare I question moula's word. It really made me wonder!
As for jannat, yours is a stupid statement. Even when I was a hardcore moula believer like you, I didn't make statements like those. I've always respected the likes of Mother Teresa, who I'm sure being a Christian missionary and far from the path of moula would still be in jannat now.
jacksparrow, I know why you think moula is farishta. I used to be the same. But then he's involved and responsible in many things that a farishta shouldn't be involved. Forget farishta, even a good human soul wouldn't be involved in the things he's done. Things like money laundering, organising murders, conspiring a battle against those who ask questions about the system being corrupt, etc. All these are not act of farishta. Moula is a normal human being like any of us. And any man with so much money and power in today's world can easily be corrupt. Its also not saying that everything is conspired by him alone. There's his big evil family who is mainly responsible for all the bad stuff. He probably doesn't have enough power to stop his family. Its just his family doing the shooting with a gun on his shoulder. Where he is at fault is he allows his family to do this. He is the dai, he has power. So we expect him to stop his corrupt family and all the other corrupt practices in the community.
Please give your comments. This is all coming from a once strict abde like yourself.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:38 am

Welcome Dear jacksparrow to this forum,
I know you come with your brain filled with all the nonsense, by your masters and exploiters. I also hope you stay here and learn that the truth is something else than what you have been fed since your childhood.

May Allah grant you some taufeeq. Just observe carefully that my appeal and prayer is to a higher authority than your master and owner. I don't grudge you your rude post, because that is the culture promoted by your masters. It is not your fault.

ANA BOHRI

Unread post by ANA BOHRI » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:07 am

abde masjid / markaz, you will get a lot showbiz, circus, star entertainers, natural music such as chest beating rhythm.

Dear Smart I second you on this......its not only chest beating rythem but now real music is played in Markaz..Few days back my wife attended a "MITHI SHITABI" majlis in ardiya kuwait markaz and to her surprise there was a sort of fashion show of "RIDA", where some bohri ladies were walking on stage with MUSIC on and showing ppl what kind of rida they should wear on each occation...it was a proper ramp show.....

I don't know in which direction our community is heading...we have become a bunch of jockers....believe me

jacksparrow

Unread post by jacksparrow » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:17 am

omabharti wrote:
jacksparrow
Can you provide the proof either thru Quran or some reliable books. If you do that, I will become Abde Syedna effective immediatly
SO HERE AGAIN, CAN YOU PROIVDE ME WITH ANY PROOF TO YOUR ABOVE STATEMENT
Hades, I put that in block and in color so jacksparrow can answer my question instead of diverting the topic as is the practice of the Abdes
Because Aqa Moula (TUS) is "Nass" a saheb, a successor chosen by ahl al-bayt..let me make it more clear for you..

like the way Rasulallah chose Moulana Ali (AS) and after him his sons Imam Hassan and Hussain (AS) and after them the A'immat tahereen which goes nass by nass and then Du'aat Mutlaqeen.. (those who got divided in between like Ithna Asharis, Nizaris, Jaffaris, Sulaimani's and Alavi's etc wont count)

This is the reason that we Dawoodi's are so succesful in the entire Shi'a sect..because we are the purest, Shi'a kholosa of Moulana Ali (AS). We are proud that all the masajid's and zareeh mubarak is built and renovated by us, we follow the leader/Dai of our time, unlike other who goes towards many so called religious scholars (bhatkela logo) koi ek pase jai che, to koi bija pase, har ek no apno opinion che, ye sagla ma apas ma itefaaq nathi, bija ne su khaak ilm parhawse? islam has become a mazak for them.

If you need more prove, attend some sabaq's aam, taweel, asas al-taweel, haqiqat and haqiqat ul-haqiqat. All this is available to study if you just will to and if you like to know more and more about our Daawat.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:32 am

This is the reason that we Dawoodi's are so succesful in the entire Shi'a sect..because we are the purest, Shi'a kholosa of Moulana Ali (AS). We are proud that all the masajid's and zareeh mubarak is built and renovated by us, we follow the leader/Dai of our time, unlike other who goes towards many so called religious scholars (bhatkela logo) koi ek pase jai che, to koi bija pase, har ek no apno opinion che, ye sagla ma apas ma itefaaq nathi, bija ne su khaak ilm parhawse? islam has become a mazak for them.

No religion teaches you arrogance... by saying that bohras are purest you are going against the message of God, Unless of course if you believe that Syedna is your God, which I am sure you do.

Building zareeh of Imams/dais etc but going against what they really stood for, is hypocrisy at its best! I am sure if these dead Imams/dais turn up tomorrow, they'd agree with me.

You don't need to follow any leader/dai nor go to any scholars for ilm ... Understand your own self better and you'll know that you have everything that is needed to live a peaceful/compassionate life.

Islam has become mazak for Syedna who uses the same to enslave his gullible followers, filling his pocket big time... It has become mazak for slaves like you, who justify a cruel, money-hungry leader like syedna... You guys have certainly missed the spirit of Islam by a country mile.... So, please don't talk rubbish.

webdevabs

Unread post by webdevabs » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:14 am

omabharti wrote:
Jacksparrow
According to your theory then IMAM HUSAIN should have join hands with Yazid as he according to Yazid's followers was the Caliph of the time even though Yazid had the same lavish life style as our current Dai and his Shazaads.
BTW what is this with all this ABDES, their IDs are either an animal like Pro-Pig, Birdie and Sparrow what a kingdom of Animals. :roll:
What an illogical and unrelated answer. IMAM HUSAIN didn't have any problems with his community or faith so why he would have joined Yazid? fisherman is saying that since you don't have faith in your community, go join some other community.

btw: what does your ID means?

webdevabs

Unread post by webdevabs » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:22 am

omabharti wrote:Just an observation
Abdes question progressives whether we are Dawoodi Bohra,
Does any one noticed that this is the only website which proudly says Dawoodi-Bohras.com while all the Kothari websites have no mention of Dawoodi Bohras in their domain name like Malumaat-Mumineen-Zeninfosys or Badre Munir etc etc.. What are they ashamed of............
They are all not official websites of Dawat nor does their names are illogical. They are not maintained by people from Kothar.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:14 am

Smart wrote:Welcome Dear jacksparrow to this forum,
I know you come with your brain filled with all the nonsense, by your masters and exploiters. I also hope you stay here and learn that the truth is something else than what you have been fed since your childhood.

May Allah grant you some taufeeq. Just observe carefully that my appeal and prayer is to a higher authority than your master and owner. I don't grudge you your rude post, because that is the culture promoted by your masters. It is not your fault.
well u can say i am here for sometime now..but still where is the truth?

Human

Unread post by Human » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:05 pm

jacksparrow didn't comment on my post above.
webdevabs and guy_sam, would any of you want to comment?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:18 pm

webdevabs wrote:They are all not official websites of Dawat nor does their names are illogical. They are not maintained by people from Kothar.
But they operate and bohras have 'raza' to surf them because the websites have got RAZA MUBARAK of Kothar as they are one of the many PR tools of Kothar :-

Nawazeshaat - Nazaraat

In 1999, during Safar al Maqamaat al Muqaddasah of Aqa Maula TUS to Yemen, Shaam and Karbala, Malumaat.com was initiated with the Raza Mubarak and Doa Mubarak of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Saheb(TUS) - the Spiritual Head of the Worldwide Dawoodi Bohra Islamic Community.

This private website is for the Exclusive use of Dawoodi Bohra Muslims, Followers of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Saheb TUS (Sultanul Bohra).
http://www.malumaat.com/adv/sdata/about.html