surat amil and his logic

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
incredible

surat amil and his logic

Unread post by incredible » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:28 am

Bismillah hir rahmanir rahim...

one of my cousin who wants to join me in london for his MBA went to amil of surat for asking help for his studies,and undoubtedly he was rejected by the amil,logic behind his rejection was India is having big universities why he wants to go london my cousin replied top business school requires high percentages which he dont have, so he wants help to get his MBA from good UK uni,amil was so shameless that he replied why dont u start business (he mean to say some small shop) my cousin replied he dont have money to buy a shop or any exp to do business this is why he wants to complete his MBA.amil reacted aggressively on his replies and started shouting on him,finally he asked to send his father on devri.but my cousin wont send his father for more insults.

I already told my cousin dont keep any expectation from this organization but my cousin wanted to check how truthful this people are and amazingly they failed this litmus test. :roll:

ozziebohra

Re: surat amil and his logic

Unread post by ozziebohra » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:52 am

Why did your cousin even bother going to the amil? Why does he need to advertise that hes going to study overseas.. If he wants to go he should just pack his bags and take off

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:05 am

ozziebohra wrote:Why did your cousin even bother going to the amil? Why does he need to advertise that hes going to study overseas.. If he wants to go he should just pack his bags and take off
he wanted to get some financial help from this bohra organization.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:29 am

^
Ha hah Hah!!! What a joke!!!
Every idiot and his younger brother knows that with the Kothar and the Aamils, money is a one way road.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:55 pm

Smart wrote:Every idiot and his younger brother knows that with the Kothar and the Aamils, money is a one way road.
Kothar is a LENA BANK and not DENA BANK.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:45 am

Miracle in the history of dawaat....

Surat Amil Mudar bhai sahab
helped and managed him 2 lakh rupees from karzan hasanah without any garaunters but also gave 1 lakh 25 thousand from his own pocket and also surat jamaat is helping with 50 thousand.now finally my bro can study over seas with me in london best college.

Mumbai syedna taher saifuddin memorial trust denied to help any over seas education

ghanu jivo :mrgreen:

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:34 am

@ incredible,
Good for you. So, you were bought over for 2 lakh rupees, that you started singing ghanu jeevo?

berasiawala

Unread post by berasiawala » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:45 am

The bohra organisation has both good amils and bad amils. Its not everytime that its a LENA bank as its called earlier but one should know on HOW to take.
Generally many bohras believe that its not possible or very difficult to take but i came across a case of my friend whose father went to his amil for sanction of the entire amount of his gson's college fees for professional education amounting to a few lakhs and he got it. Surprisingly there is no refund to be done. No my friends father is not a rich, influential or of the chamcha type.

Well as said it all depend on the Amil and his attitude. There are some bad amils who abuse, shout and insult for small things and bring bad name to the community and with their influence nothing happens to them. Such amils do not get real respect and the people are happy to see them go away.