Yazid followers

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
anajmi

Re: Yazid followers

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:27 pm

His credibility has been badly damaged by this. He should not take it lightly.
What the heck are you talking about? What credibility? I never had any credibility with people like you. I lost all credibility as soon as I said - follow the Quran and sunnah, pray 5 times a day and pay zakat. I was always a wahhabi bigot and always associated with Zakir Naik as my pal. Nothing has changed. I don't need any your approval. All I need is a working login id and password.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:03 pm

Asif786
The twin brother of anajmi ,the devient Wahabi first following the sunna of first 3 khalifa is here
Asif

Your hatread for 3 and love for 4th has polluted your mind so much that you do not even knoe that there is only Sunnah of Prophet counts. There is no Sunnah of 3. If 3 introduced any Bidah (innovation) to Islam then 4th should have fixed it during his Khilafat. Read the History DA.

marabu

Unread post by marabu » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:23 pm

For Brother Anajmi and Brother Muslin First,
I have had nothing to contribute to this forum so have been a free rider enjoying and learning from many learned contributors to this forum.Have learned a lot from both of you but i could have learn the same if i was inclined to visit many sites on internet.My question is to both of you.Agreed that this is Bohra site(progressive but many abde's visit it).In addition this site is open to anyone but both of you spend inordinate time on this site.What is your agenda?
With no acrimonious thought in my heart, what do you hope to achieve?
I am not a good muslim in traditional sense but I know i am a good human being.Porous has been an excellent teacher(and he is good muslim unlike me and I do not know him personally) and i hate to see many of his contributions being derailed.I am sure many who visit this forum are like me.Being born Bohra means that i will die as bohra(Ruku chitthi means zilch to me ...it amaal only ..stupid).Please let us learn about taawil as explained/taught by Porous.

If i have offended you in anyway i apologize.

Salaams.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:55 pm

brother marabu,

My agenda is the same as your agenda. I want to learn taawil from good muslims like porus too. Infact, I have asked for the taawili interpretations of many laws and am still waiting for answers. Please ask brother porus to provide those answers so we can all become better muslims.

By the way - this "anajmi derails threads" is just an excuse to run. How come dozens of you have never been able to derail any of my threads?

asif786

Unread post by asif786 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:58 am

marabu wrote:For Brother Anajmi and Brother Muslin First,
I have had nothing to contribute to this forum so have been a free rider enjoying and learning from many learned contributors to this forum.Have learned a lot from both of you but i could have learn the same if i was inclined to visit many sites on internet.My question is to both of you.Agreed that this is Bohra site(progressive but many abde's visit it).In addition this site is open to anyone but both of you spend inordinate time on this site.What is your agenda?
With no acrimonious thought in my heart, what do you hope to achieve?
I am not a good muslim in traditional sense but I know i am a good human being.Porous has been an excellent teacher(and he is good muslim unlike me and I do not know him personally) and i hate to see many of his contributions being derailed.I am sure many who visit this forum are like me.Being born Bohra means that i will die as bohra(Ruku chitthi means zilch to me ...it amaal only ..stupid).Please let us learn about taawil as explained/taught by Porous.

If i have offended you in anyway i apologize.

Salaams.
Bro Marabu
The siamese twins najmi and wahabi first are khawarij and haters of Ahlulbayt , So pls ignore there post or you will go astray .

asif786

Unread post by asif786 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:18 am

Muslim First wrote:Asif786
The twin brother of anajmi ,the devient Wahabi first following the sunna of first 3 khalifa is here
Asif

Your hatread for 3 and love for 4th has polluted your mind so much that you do not even knoe that there is only Sunnah of Prophet counts. There is no Sunnah of 3. If 3 introduced any Bidah (innovation) to Islam then 4th should have fixed it during his Khilafat. Read the History DA.
Did the Jahil arabs let him make any changes in his short period of khilafat? or give him any peace after the death of rasullah saw ?he had 3 civil wars and one in naharwan full of hafize quran and 5 time namazis like najmi. have u studied that history ? Tell me when was mola ali included in khulafa rashedoon by the sunnis? have u read the history of banu umayyad and banu abbas and people like abu huraira who was the largest producer of hadith?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:44 am

Did the Jahil arabs let him make any changes in his short period of khilafat? or give him any peace after the death of rasullah saw ?
So you say he was coward!!!!!!
Tell me when was mola ali included in khulafa rashedoon by the sunnis?
I do not know and do know that he is one of rashedoon Khalifa.
have u read the history of banu umayyad and banu abbas
History is what it is. History. What does it make difference to me and You?
and people like abu huraira who was the largest producer of hadith?
So study science of Hadith and disapprove all of them. Are you disappointed that he did not include Hadith of Prophet doing Maatam and worshipping graves!!!!!!!!!

asif786

Unread post by asif786 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:09 am

Muslim First wrote:
Did the Jahil arabs let him make any changes in his short period of khilafat? or give him any peace after the death of rasullah saw ?
So you say he was coward!!!!!!

Your mentors were cowards who use to run away from battlefield , read history
Tell me when was mola ali included in khulafa rashedoon by the sunnis?
I do not know and do know that he is one of rashedoon Khalifa.

Around 250 AH , during imam hambals time , read history
have u read the history of banu umayyad and banu abbas
History is what it is. History. What does it make difference to me and You?

Than how you learn the sunna ?? you were there during rasul saw time?
and people like abu huraira who was the largest producer of hadith?
So study science of Hadith and disapprove all of them. Are you disappointed that he did not include Hadith of Prophet doing Maatam and worshipping graves!!!!!!!!!
he was proved liar by 2nd khalifa , want to know more or sunna from him is enough?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:14 am

he was proved liar by 2nd khalifa , want to know more or sunna from him is enough?
Which Hadith from Abu Hurera you do not like as far as prayers, Fasting, Hujj and Zakat is concerned.

asif786

Unread post by asif786 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:20 am

Muslim First wrote:
Which Hadith feom Abu Hurera you do not like as far as prayers, Fasting, Hujj and Zakat is concerned.
The below is a brief biography of Abu Huraira , You decide your self

Then fingers were pointed to Abu Hurayra charging him with telling lies and with fabricating and forging hadith. Some went as far as labelling him as the first narrator in the history of Islam thus charged. Yet "Ahl al-Sunnah wal Jama`a" bestow upon him the title of "Islam's narrator," surrounding him with a great deal of respect, totally relying on him. Some of them may even regard him as being more knowledgeable than Ali due to one particular tradition which he narrates about himself and in which he says, "I said, `O Messenger of Allah! I hear a great deal of your hadith which I have been forgetting!' He said, `Stretch your mantle,' so I stretched it, whereupon he made a handful then said, `Close upon it,' whereupon I closed upon it and never forgot of it a thing ever since."[202]

Abu Hurayra kept narrating so many ahadith that Umar ibn al-Khattab beat him with his cane and said to him, "You have quoted too many ahadith, and it seems that you have been telling lies about the Messenger of Allah." This was due to one particular narration which he reported in which he quoted the Prophet saying that Allah had created the heavens, the earth, and all creation in seven days. When Umar heard about it, he called him in and asked him to repeat that hadith. Having heard him repeating it, Umar struck him and said to him, "How so when Allah Himself says it was done in six days, while you yourself now say it was done in seven?" Abu Hurayra said, "Maybe I heard it from Ka`b al-Ahbar..." Umar said, "Since you cannot distinguish between the Prophet's ahadith and what Ka`b al-Ahbar says, you must not narrate anything at all."[203]

It is also narrated that Imam Ali ibn Abu Talib has said, "Among all the living, the person who has told the most lies about the Messenger of Allah is Abu Hurayra al-Dawsi."[204] Mother of the faithful Ayesha, too, testified to his being a liar several times in reference to many ahadith which he used to attribute to the Messenger of Allah. For example, she resented something which he had once said so she asked him, "When did you hear the Messenger of Allah say so?" He said to her, "The mirror, the kohl, and the dyestuff have all diverted you from the hadith of the Messenger of Allah," but when she insisted that he was lying and scandalized him, Marwan ibn al-Hakam interfered and took upon himself to verify the authenticity of the hadith in question. It was then that Abu Hurayra admitted, "I did not hear it from the Messenger of Allah; rather, I heard it from al-Fadl ibn al-Abbas."[205] It is because of this particular narration that Ibn Qutaybah charged him with lying saying, "Abu Hurayra claimed that al-Fadl ibn al-Abbas, who had by then died, testified to the authenticity of that tradition which he attributed to him in order to mislead people into thinking that he had heard it from him."[206] In his book Ta'weel al-Ahadith, Ibn Qutaybah says, "Abu Hurayra used to say: `The Messenger of Allah said such-and-such, but I heard it from someone else." In his book A`lam al-Nubala, al-Dhahabi says that Yazid ibn Ibrahim once cited Shu`bah ibn al-Hajjaj saying that Abu Hurayra used to commit forgery.

LionHunter

Unread post by LionHunter » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:33 am

not a single post from anajmi shows he is yazeed follower.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:15 pm

Sorry, I had to post as a month later would've been too late. Yes, I did apologize to those who didn't understand my comments in the first place.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:04 am

asif786 wrote:
Muslim First wrote: Which Hadith feom Abu Hurera you do not like as far as prayers, Fasting, Hujj and Zakat is concerned.
The below is a brief biography of Abu Huraira , You decide your self

Then fingers were pointed to Abu Hurayra charging him with telling lies and with fabricating and forging hadith. Some went as far as labelling him as the first narrator in the history of Islam thus charged. Yet "Ahl al-Sunnah wal Jama`a" bestow upon him the title of "Islam's narrator," surrounding him with a great deal of respect, totally relying on him. Some of them may even regard him as being more knowledgeable than Ali due to one particular tradition which he narrates about himself and in which he says, "I said, `O Messenger of Allah! I hear a great deal of your hadith which I have been forgetting!' He said, `Stretch your mantle,' so I stretched it, whereupon he made a handful then said, `Close upon it,' whereupon I closed upon it and never forgot of it a thing ever since."[202]

Abu Hurayra kept narrating so many ahadith that Umar ibn al-Khattab beat him with his cane and said to him, "You have quoted too many ahadith, and it seems that you have been telling lies about the Messenger of Allah." This was due to one particular narration which he reported in which he quoted the Prophet saying that Allah had created the heavens, the earth, and all creation in seven days. When Umar heard about it, he called him in and asked him to repeat that hadith. Having heard him repeating it, Umar struck him and said to him, "How so when Allah Himself says it was done in six days, while you yourself now say it was done in seven?" Abu Hurayra said, "Maybe I heard it from Ka`b al-Ahbar..." Umar said, "Since you cannot distinguish between the Prophet's ahadith and what Ka`b al-Ahbar says, you must not narrate anything at all."[203]

It is also narrated that Imam Ali ibn Abu Talib has said, "Among all the living, the person who has told the most lies about the Messenger of Allah is Abu Hurayra al-Dawsi."[204] Mother of the faithful Ayesha, too, testified to his being a liar several times in reference to many ahadith which he used to attribute to the Messenger of Allah. For example, she resented something which he had once said so she asked him, "When did you hear the Messenger of Allah say so?" He said to her, "The mirror, the kohl, and the dyestuff have all diverted you from the hadith of the Messenger of Allah," but when she insisted that he was lying and scandalized him, Marwan ibn al-Hakam interfered and took upon himself to verify the authenticity of the hadith in question. It was then that Abu Hurayra admitted, "I did not hear it from the Messenger of Allah; rather, I heard it from al-Fadl ibn al-Abbas."[205] It is because of this particular narration that Ibn Qutaybah charged him with lying saying, "Abu Hurayra claimed that al-Fadl ibn al-Abbas, who had by then died, testified to the authenticity of that tradition which he attributed to him in order to mislead people into thinking that he had heard it from him."[206] In his book Ta'weel al-Ahadith, Ibn Qutaybah says, "Abu Hurayra used to say: `The Messenger of Allah said such-and-such, but I heard it from someone else." In his book A`lam al-Nubala, al-Dhahabi says that Yazid ibn Ibrahim once cited Shu`bah ibn al-Hajjaj saying that Abu Hurayra used to commit forgery.
Asif
stop following Ahadith narrated by Abu Hurera RA
It will make no difference in Islam followed by Shia or Sunni.
They will still pray 5 Namaaz (Shia combine 5 in 3 time for convience), Fast in Ramadan etc.