Oppressions Upon Janabe Zahra ( sa)

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
labbaikyaHussain

Oppressions Upon Janabe Zahra ( sa)

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:41 am

stranger

Re: Oppressions Upon Janabe Zahra ( sa)

Unread post by stranger » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:10 pm

May Allah Curse be upon Oppressors of Panjatan (A.S.).

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:21 pm

May Allah (swt) curse be upon oppressors & murders of ALL His creatures..

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:39 pm

Cursing;

Abu Darda RA narrated that The Prophet SAW Said:

When a person curses someone, the curse ascends heaven, where all gates are closed against it. Then it descends to earth and turns right and left. After finding no exit, it finds the one who has been cursed and attaches itself to him if he deserves it; but if he doesn’t, it returns to the one who uttered it. (Related by Abu Dawud)

Sunan of Abu-Dawud=No. 2406
Narrated AbuDharr

If anyone says in the morning: "O Allah! whatever oath I take, whatever word I speak, and whatever vow I take, Thine will precedes all that: whatever Thou willeth, occurs, and whatever Thou dost not will, dost not occur. O Allah! Pardon me and disregard me for it. O Allah! Whomsoever Thou sendest thine blessing, to him my blessing is due, and whomsoever thou cursest, to him my curse is due, “. Exemption from it will be granted to him that day.

No. 2304-Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin

Something of her was stolen, and she began to curse him (i.e. the thief). The Apostle of
Allah (peace be upon him) said to her: Do not lessen his sin.

No. 2302-Narrated Samurah ibn Jundub

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Do not invoke Allah's curse, Allah's anger, or Hell.

Shahih Muslim Hadeeth-No.861
Narrated Awf ibn Malik

The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: The best of your rulers are those whom you love and who love you, who invoke God's blessings upon you and you invoke His blessings upon them. And the worst of your rulers are those whom you hate and who hate you and whom you curse and who curse you. It was asked (by those present):
Shouldn't we overthrow them with the help of the sword? He said: No, as long as they establish prayer among you. If you then find anything detestable in them, you should hate their administration, but do not withdraw yourselves from their obedience.

No.1192-Narrated AbuHurayrah

It was said to Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) Invoke curse upon the polytheists, whereupon he said: I have not been sent as the invoker of curse, but "I have been sent as mercy."

No.1191-Narrated AbudDarda

When it was night AbdulMalik got up and called for the servant. It seemed as if he (the servant) was late (in responding to his call), so he (AbdulMalik) invoked curse upon him, and when it was morning Umm Darda' said to him: I heard you cursing your servant during the night when you called him, and she said: I heard AbudDarda' as saying that Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) said: The invoker of curse would neither be intercessor nor witness on the Day of Resurrection.

No.1190-Narrated AbuHurayrah

Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) said: It does not seem proper for Siddiq that he should be an invoker of curse. This hadith has been narrated on the authority of AbuKurayb with the same chain of transmitters.

Narrated Abdullah ibn Mas'ud

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: A believer does not taunt, curse, abuse or talk indecently.
Transmitted by Tirmidhi. No.544

laloo

Unread post by laloo » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:40 am

Muslim First wrote:Admin
by labbaikyaHussain on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:32 am

Why this mentally unbalanced person allowed on this web site?
and you are arguing with a person knowing him mentally unbalanced.

silence is the best response,only if you know its power.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:56 am

Br Laloo
AS

Following original post by labbaiky and cursing post by stranger I posted Ahadit on Cursing. Nowhere I have argued with this mental. I do not intent to ARGUE with this brother, but will post relevent material.

Wasalaam

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:05 am

Great read
A Humble Request - Stop Cursing and Abusing! Instead...
by blackstallion on Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:09 am
http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... ing#p78162

Cursing the companions
by qiyam on Tue Dec 31, 2002 12:27 am
http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... sing#p2943

On Cursing..Questions for anyone who may care to answery
by Dilber on Fri Dec 13, 2002 1:21 pm
http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... ing#p37016