tamne su bare che 03

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
profrog

tamne su bare che 03

Unread post by profrog » Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:01 am

hello progs this in response to the dude about the visit of moula tus to banglore,and his stupid remarks about money what my question is that how much did you give and why if you do not believe in our moula tus. AND IF YOU DID NOT give anything then tamne su bare che????.let those who gave complain

profrog

Re: tamne su bare che 03

Unread post by profrog » Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:07 am

what i fail to understand is that its our money and not yours that we are spending and it hurts you, and you progs feel that we should be reformed for spending our money

profrog

Unread post by profrog » Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:11 am

please answer sensibly

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:50 am

Yaaawn...plz ask a sensible question.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:50 pm

Froggy
Why are you coming to this board again and again and
again.....
Donot you get the message that Progressives will keep on talking if you cannot stand the heat get out of the kitchen DUDE

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:23 am

Originally posted by omabharti:
Froggy
Why are you coming to this board again and again and
again.....
Donot you get the message that Progressives will keep on talking if you cannot stand the heat get out of the kitchen DUDE
So what Ms Oma here is trying to say is Dogs will bark !!!!!! so let them. Am i right ? Ms Oma

profrog

Unread post by profrog » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:36 am

come on proggies and donkeys try and give an answer

profrog

Unread post by profrog » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:42 am

its a vry simple question ,that its not your money ,not your time we are spending after our moula tus so why does it hurt you,why do you burn with jealousy and envy everytime a bohra spends money,doing whatever ,why dont you just burn after you die and not now

profrog

Unread post by profrog » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:48 am

instead why dont put your own house in order first,and stop becoming biggest crybabies and stop complaining about evrything

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:35 am

What do you mean with 'our' and 'your'? Whom are you speaking for? Sad that you cannot answer a simple question..Tsk Tsk

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:18 pm

Yazid was Ruler. He drank, womenized, played with dogs and was coward. People in his Kingdom were paying zakat and taxes to him, he was running the country. He had a big army.

When Hussain did not agree with Hussain, and when Hussain started asking 'WHY', Yazid replied - Tumna Su Baray Chey - it is peoples' money and faith which they are giving me - why don't you mind your own business.

You OrthoDOGS - WRONG is WRONG. We will speak against what is wrong.

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:20 am

Jc,oma,tahir,
can u explain me what r u trying to do forming prog dawoodi bohra,whats your aim,who started and when it started.how many people where involved.
thank you.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:42 am

When Hussain did not agree with Hussain, and when Hussain started asking 'WHY',

Can anyone translate the above sentence please ??????

Yazid replied - Tumna Su Baray Chey - it is peoples' money and faith which they are giving me - why don't you mind your own business.

Iman Husain NEVER asked Yazid for accounts, BUT he refused to give Bayt to him and refused to recognized his Caliphate. Imam Husain never did care about MONEY !!!!, all he cared about was his grandfathers religion. He died for the TRUTH and Islam not for Accounts.

You OrthoDOGS - WRONG is WRONG. We will speak against what is wrong.[/QB][/QUOTE]

You don't even know whats Wrong or Right so who are you to speak !!!!!!!!!!!!. You don't even know what Karbala was all about and you are fighting for right, wrong funny JC.

It was your choice to walk out of Dawoodi Bohra community so be it, why ask for accounts. Once you resign from one company you cannot ask for monthly paychecks anymore.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:21 am

Bro Albird
Can you tell what Bohraism is all about? Do you even know the function of dai according to Fatimid Islam?

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:22 am

pro pig,
Very poor home work. Read those piles of pages available on this site about the reform issues.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:34 am

Sheikh Albird, in his infinite knowledge, has conveniently escaped the following question from porus in the thread Bohra pronunciation of ayat 94:7 ... ;)
albird,

What was Rasulullah's (saw) reply?

profrog

Unread post by profrog » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:10 am

you said that yazid was a ruler and he forced people to pay but here nobody is forcing you progs to pay anythingso why bitch ,as for tahir i speak for myself and all dawoodi-bohras(not progs) that yes its our money and not yours so $$$$ off

profrog

Unread post by profrog » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:36 am

we have a case that the progs do not want to spend money but they do not want us also to do the same. who has appointed you progs to be our nannies to look after us please answer

profrog

Unread post by profrog » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:46 am

i think you progs should decide first where you belong,wether you want to be dawoodi bohras or not. you cannot be a follower of insaap or ajger and claim to be a bohra or for that matter have hatred of the daizaman and claim to be a bohra,you cannot also be like omadonkey who claims to be a part of bohras eating our food,coming to masjid and having hidden hatred .

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:54 am

Profro,
This board belongs to dawoodi bohras and you are apparantly not one. Why do you want to interfere in their internal matters? Except yourself, Albird and Babu there is no one who agrees with you thats why I ask whom are you speaking for.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:58 am

And please stop abusing the people on whose money you survive like a parasite. People from this board donate to Syedna from whom you get your share as kardan hasan. Learn to be grateful.

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:52 pm

Shaikh AlBird

Progs or the people who object are not only asking abouts Accounts or Money. Pity that you got only that part in your mind coz your minds work around Accounts and Money only.

What we question is everything. We object on Sajjdas, we object on army of BS, Shahzadas and Amils. We object in the 'fashion' or 'manner' the community is run, managed and organized. We also object on Matam and alike. What Kothar is doing to Islam - this is no Islam, this is no Shiaism - this is a cult known as Bohraism. Pity you think we ask for accounts or money. That is one issue which is the ONLY issue for Kothar but for this Kothar has made mockery of religion.

Yes Shaikh AlBird, Hussain died for his grandfathers religion. He died for Principle. He asked Yazid questions and did not agree with what he was doing. We are trying to follow Hussain's footsteps.

And you ask me about Karbala - answer a few small questions re: Karbala.

1. Jeebrael only came to Prophets, how come he came to Hussain, Hussain was no prophet?

2. If he came to Hussain and talked, who heard that conversation and noted those? There was no one near him at that time (may be yazidi army...!). Per you Waaz and Bayan, after learning about God's wish, Hussain stopped fighting and went and sat near a Khajoree Ka Jhar. So who heard him talk and has passed on this?

3. How could have Zainab heard and seen what happened near Khajoree Ka Jhar? She was far and Hussain was crowded by army. Shemar was sitting on his chest - Hussain was too weak and has millions of wounds so he must be speaking at a low voice - how on earth Zainab heard all that conversation??

4. Ok Zainab heard - how did she managed to count the famous 12 Ragra of Butha Khunjar??

5. If Hussain accepted God's wish and accepted Martyrdom, why do you weep and cry and do Matam?? What is the logic and reason?

There is lot to Karbala episode, there are other facts too - Kothar has made a fairy tale out of Karbala events. It happened for sure, no denying but in the fashion you all describe.

And last but not least - your Maula says Hussain died for all of Momineen and prayed for all of them in last Sajda - but you said in your post Hussain died for his grandfathers religion.

Shahu

Unread post by Shahu » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:47 pm

Dear JC any person with sound mind and reason should question all the points you have put forward and much more.

The truth is that the entire tale of Karbala has been narrated by the so-called Imam Tabari Bin Rustam, the Zoroastrian. Time and again he starts with the phrase, ? ?and Abu Mukhnaf said this and Abu Mukhnaf said that? Some scholars have conducted in depth research and discovered that Abu Mukhnaf is a fictitious character. Other scholars have established that even if such a person existed in flesh and blood, he had died fifty years before Tabari was born. Tabari has not once claimed that he ever met Abu Mukhnaf. This being the state of things it becomes clear that the myth of Karbala is Tabari?s own kite flying. Some said Tabari was a Shia, others contend that he was a Sunni. In fact he had changed his name from Tabari Bin Rustam to Tabri Bin Yazeed for deceiving Muslims. All excesses on Hussain, Tabari has ascribed to Yazeed. Then why did he associate his own self to the name Yazeed? Tabari embraced this humiliation so that people should not take him for a Shia or a Zoroastrian.

http://www.dawoodi-bohras.com/cgi-bin/U ... 551#000005

IMAM TABARI'S STRANGE CONFESSION:

I am writing this book as I hear from the narrators. If anything sounds absurd, I should not be blamed or held accountable. The responsibility of all errors or blunders rests squarely on the shoulders of those who have narrated these stories to me.
Tabari's Tareekhil Umam Wal Mulook (The History of Nations and Kings) popularly called "Mother of All Histories" is the first ever "History of Islam" written by 'Imam' Tabari (839-923 CE) at the junction of the third and fourth century AH. He died in 310 AH, 3 centuries after the Prophet (S). What were his sources? Not a scrap of paper! "He told me this who heard it from him who heard it from so and so," and so on. By compiling his 13 volume History and his 30 volume Exposition of the Qur'an under royal patronage, he became the Super Imam. The later historians until this day have persisted in following the trails of the Super Imam.

http://www.dawoodi-bohras.com/cgi-bin/U ... 826#000009

17:36 And you shall not follow blindly any information of which you have no direct knowledge. (Using your faculties of perception and conception) you must verify it for yourself. In the Court of your Lord, you will be held accountable for your hearing, sight, and the faculty of reasoning. (The insane and the disabled will have their incapacities taken into account in a court of law.)

25:30 And the Messenger will say, "O My Lord! This is my people who had made the Qur’an of no account.” (MAHJOOR: They had tied it up like farmers tie and immobilize a cow with a thick small rope binding her front foot to a horn).

39:18 Who listen to what is said and follow what is best. And they truly listen to the Word and see what is best applicable in a given situation. Such are those whom Allah guides, and they are the ones who grow in understanding.

porus

Unread post by porus » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:44 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Karbala

Also see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abi_Mikhnaf for the names of eye-witnesses of the events of the Battle of Karbala.

Historiography of the battle of Karbala

Primary sources

The first historian to systematically collect the reports of eyewithnesses of this event was Abi Mikhnaf(died in 157 AH , 774 CE) in a work titled "Ketab Maqtal Al-Husayn". Abi Mikhnaf's original seems to have been lost and that which has reached today has been transmitted through his student Hisham Al-Kalbi (died in 204 AH.) There are four manuscripts of the Maqtal, located at Gotha (No. 1836), Berlin (Sprenger, Nos. 159-160), Leiden (No. 792), and St. Petersburg (Am No. 78) libraries.

Rasul Jafarian has counted 5 Primary sources which are now availlable. Among the original works on maqàtil (pl. of maqtal or place of death / martyrdom and hence used for books narrating the incident of Karbalà) the ones that could be relied upon for reviewing the Karbala happenings are five in number. All these five maqtals belong to the period between the 2nd century AH (8th CE) and the early 4th century AH (10th CE). These five sources are the "Maqtal al-Husayn" of Abu Mikhnaf, the "Maqtal al-Husayn" of Ibn Sa'd-Sunni Historian- , the "Maqtal al-Husayn" of Baladhuri -Sunni Historian-, the "Maqtal al-Husayn" of Dinawari, and the "Maqtal al-Husayn" of Ibn A'tham. How ever some other historians have recognized some of these as secondary sources. For example Veccia Vaglieri has found that Baladhuri (died 279AH/892-893CE) like Tabari has used Abi Mikhnaf but hasn't mentioned his name. On the basis of the article of "Abi Mikhnaf" in "Great Islamic Encyclopedia" Ibn A'tham has mentioned Abi Mikhnaf in "Al-Futuh" thus he should be recognized as secondary source.

Secondary sources

Then latter Muslim historians have written their histories on the basis of the former ones especially Maqtal Al-Husayn of Abi Mikhnaf. However they have added some narrations through their own sources which weren't reported by former historians.

Tabari narrated this story on the basis of Abi Mikhnaf's report through Hisham Al-Kalbi in his history , History of the Prophets and Kings. Also there is fabricated version of Abi Mekhnaf's book in Iran and Iraq. Then other Sunni Muslim historians including Balazari and Ibn Kathir narrated the events of Karbala from Abi Mikhnaf. Also among Shi'a Shaykh al-Mufid used it in Irshad. However, followers of Ali -- later to be known as Shia Muslims -- attached a much greater importance to the battle and have written too many monographs known as Maqtal Al-Husayn.

profrog

Unread post by profrog » Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:14 am

tahir how much money have you personally given please give details,and if not again $$$$ off.

profrog

Unread post by profrog » Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:19 am

and when you say that this board belongs to dawoodi-bohras,where are they? who is their imam or dai? because if the dai is our moula(tus) then you are not a dawoodi-bohra

profrog

Unread post by profrog » Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:04 am

this board does not belong to dawoodi-bohras but proggresive db whatever that means,you progs are anything but dawoodi-bohras.you only claim to be dawoodi-bohras when you die maybe its because of burial place or whatever reasons

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:22 am

OK...define dawoodi-bohra
btw, that kabrastan and jamatkhanas which you are allowed to use belongs to'us'..go ask syedna.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:11 am

Originally posted by profrog:
and when you say that this board belongs to dawoodi-bohras,where are they? who is their imam or dai? because if the dai is our moula(tus) then you are not a dawoodi-bohra
Only ignorant fools like you need a dai or imam, who will misguide you, exploit you and make you his slaves forever and you ignorant fools will be more than ready to oblige. "Shame on You" Abde syednas.

abcd

Unread post by abcd » Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:23 am

Profrog is here only for mischief.

One of my friend mumenin living in Bangalore has told me following incident.

My friend was called to the jamat office before Sayedna’s visit for collection of Ikram fund. The Amil and other Jamat members demanded 2,52,000 Rs. My friend politely declined the demand and said that even if I have money I don’t want to spend for ikram fund but however Sayedna is coming to town I and my family would like to do kadambosi, I humbly request you to please give me passes.

The authority has refused to give pass and told my friend if the iqram fund is not given you will not be given opportunity for kadambosi.

My friend asked who has given this order , is it from Sayedna? They refused to give answer and told that don’t waste our time and if you are willing to pay then only come here again.

My friend decided not to go again to get humiliated. The Ayans have started canvassing to the friend’s ladies family members that you all will remain memhrum for this barakat, and through them they have managed my friend to come to negotiations. Ultimately my friend has to pay 75,000/- Rs. To get the barakat.

Can profrog tell that Sayedna has become so much costly that an adna mumenin have to pay such a huge amount with out his wish for kadambosi. No body will have any objection for those who are paying willingly but what about forcible collection.

Can I accept a reply to the exact point from profrog!!