new salafi mosque in bhendi bazar \ bohri mohalla

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
aliabbas_aa

new salafi mosque in bhendi bazar \ bohri mohalla

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Fri May 11, 2012 11:04 am

Assalamalaikum

For all those bohras who are fed up with the bori mullas and want to attend five times daily prayers and friday prayers at mosques free from grave worship , bidat and shirk then there is only one such mosque in entire area of bhendi bazaar\nagpada. Which i myself came to know just a year back. The mosque itself is about 3 years old and is very close to bori mohalla.Here is the address:

Ashiana Welfare trust
Masjid Khalid bin Abdur Rahman,
Temkar Street(J.J Road),
Nagpada, Mumbai-400008.

Also every sunday there is a Dars(lecture) on general issues.

abde53

Re: new salafi mosque in bhendi bazar \ bohri mohalla

Unread post by abde53 » Fri May 11, 2012 9:49 pm

aliabbas
do you know this is dawoodi bohra shia website, why are you you promoting salafi mosque on this web when salafis in kuwait will not allow bohras to
build masjid. i donot think progees even will be happy you promoting your salafi teachings here. Salafi scholar like zakir naik who praises yazid is not welcome here

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Fri May 11, 2012 10:14 pm

? sorry

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Fri May 11, 2012 10:16 pm

Assalamalaikum

I am sorry to offend you , but i had given this website info so that bohras who have doubt in their hearts in praying behind dai-worshipping imams can get solace in praying behind a muwahid Imam free from shirk and bidat. I never told to convert to "salafism" nor i want to promote salafism as i have been given a warning(no raza) from the admin ,not to do so. You can remain a fatmi tayyibi bohra as well and still attend the prayers just for some peace of mind.
I mean how can anyone (including proggies)who hates this dai worshiping people so much , can pray behind them?Is'nt it outright hypocrisy?OR do we have a proggy mosque in bhendi bazar area?
sorry if anyone is offended
jazakallah khair

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat May 12, 2012 7:14 am

aliabbas
Walekum Asalaam
The offensive part was not inviting people to come and pray in Masjid, the offensive part was using the word SALAFI, by doing so you played right in the hands of Abde Regressive who identify themselves not as Muslims but as different then AULO MUSLEMAN. Please do not tell me that all who follow Salafi school of thought are pure and free of shirk. There are bad apples in all school of thoughts but should avoid using wide brush to paint entire community.
Even Salafi branch of Islam have problems within Sunni Community and of all places has created friction in USA among Muslim Ummah.
Your intention and invitation for Quran was a good initiative and no one objected but with this you started showing different color and this does not help Reformist, Progressive Dawoodi Bohra and this forum has clearly mentioned that their problem lies with the current affair in our community and current leadership and not DAWAT.
I wonder how many Sunni from different Madhab are being offended by labeling this Masjid as SALAFI Masjid
May Allah show us the right path and bring unity amongst us and give us tawfeeq to call ourselves as Muslim rather then Salafi-Hanafi-Dawoodi-Jafferi

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat May 12, 2012 2:10 pm

Br sbm &Stranger
AS

can you post your understanding of word Salaf and Salafism?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat May 12, 2012 2:34 pm

SBM wrote:aliabbas

May Allah show us the right path and bring unity amongst us and give us tawfeeq to call ourselves as Muslim rather then Salafi-Hanafi-Dawoodi-Jafferi
Prohet's Generation and generation after Prophet were Salaf and No Muslim should be offended by them.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat May 12, 2012 5:02 pm

Muslim First wrote:Br sbm &Stranger
AS

can you post your understanding of word Salaf and Salafism?
Br. MF
As you know I donot like to get in debates or arguments regarding Different Madhabs in public. we can discuss this in PM. I know you are active in Muslim Community where you live and I am also part of the some the same national Organizations you belong to but I am more involved with local community be it Shia or Sunni and Alhamdullilah we are very fortunate in this part of the world where our Muslim Ummah is united more than they are divided.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat May 12, 2012 6:43 pm

Br SBM
I was just trying to find out what you find alarming about them?
Read this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salafi

This is interesting
According to the 2010 German domestic intelligence service annual report, Salafism is the fastest growing Islamic movement in the world.[9]
Wasalaam

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Mon May 14, 2012 3:14 am

SBM wrote:aliabbas
Please do not tell me that all who follow Salafi school of thought are pure and free of shirk. There are bad apples in all school of thoughts but should avoid using wide brush to paint entire community.
I do say that all who FOLLOW salafi school of thought are pure and free of shirk al akbar(the major shirk). There may be minor shirk (like hypocrisy,show off) in small proportions across all muslims including salafis.

Infact salafis are notorious for establishing tawheed and condemning vociferously many jahiliya practices as like intercession of religious figures, such as venerating\invoking the graves of Islamic prophets and saints.

Salafis believe that Islam's decline after the early generations results from religious innovations and from an abandoning of pure Islamic teachings; that an Islamic revival will only result through emulation of early generations of Muslims and purging of foreign and cultural influences.

The first generations of Muslims are collectively referred to as the "Pious Predecessors" (as-Salaf as-Saleh),[10] and include the "Companions" (Sahabah), the "Followers" (Tabi‘un) and the "Followers of the Followers" (Tabi‘ al-Tabi‘in).

This veneration is based on a number of records of the sayings of Muhammad pbuh who said, "I am the best Salaf for you"
and, as narrated in the Sahih al-Bukhari of `Abd Allah ibn `Umar, a companion of Muhammad; "The best people are those of my generation, and then those who will come after them and then those who will come after them..."|Sahih al-Bukhari collected by Muhammad al-Bukhari

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon May 14, 2012 4:56 pm

I had posted an article on wahabism/salafism some time back. The link is :-

WAHHABISM: Understanding The Roots And Role Models Of Islamic Extremism – Part 1
By Zubair Qamar

The most extremist pseudo-Sunni movement today is Wahhabism (also known as Salafism). While many may think that Wahhabi terror is a recent phenomenon that has only targeted non-Muslims, it will surprise many to know that the orthodox Sunni Muslims were the first to be slaughtered in waves of Wahhabi massacres in Arabia hundreds of years ago. One only has to read the historical evolution of Saudi Arabia to know the gruesome details of the tragedy – a tragedy in which thousands of Sunni and Shi’ite Muslims perished at the hands of Wahhabi militants.

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... f=2&t=6786

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Tue May 15, 2012 12:44 am

what you have said about salafism\wahabism is a popular myth dont be influenced and take news from the enemies of Islam.
Here is an exposition of this "Wahabi" myth by an American convert to Islam:
http://www.abdurrahman.org/jihad/thewahhabimyth.pdf

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue May 15, 2012 8:02 am

Br Aliabbas and MF
A Humble request, Please do not drag this topic. This is Shia Fatimid website and please do not use this free forum to spread your form of Islam
As it is Progressives have enough hard time converting Abde Regressives to right path of Islam and your efforts to spread Salafi Islam does not help,
Please please do not make Progressive's life more difficult then what it is already

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Tue May 15, 2012 10:44 am

i am very sorry for offending you. I am not having any ill intention , I guess in this age we must be more open to other sects and take good things from each sect which is according to Quran and sunnah.For this to happen we need to go to other sects's mosques and get firsthand information. At the same time we need to open our doors to other sects and give fatemi dawat to them.
According to them even sahabas can make mistakes, like hazrat umar did in promoting triple talaq case which salafis reject.
Having said that , there are also some extremist and deviants within salafis who behave otherwise .
hence my shiism (meaning love of ALI a.s)was strengthened after coming in contact with salafis.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Tue May 22, 2012 1:39 am

You are joking. You are advocating praying behind the filthiest species on the planet(Wahabis) :lol: :lol:
Go Proggies Go

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue May 22, 2012 5:45 am

SBM wrote:Br Aliabbas and MF
A Humble request, Please do not drag this topic. This is Shia Fatimid website and please do not use this free forum to spread your form of Islam
As it is Progressives have enough hard time converting Abde Regressives to right path of Islam and your efforts to spread Salafi Islam does not help,
Please please do not make Progressive's life more difficult then what it is already
Br SBM, AS
This is Islam thread so it is OK for me or Aliabbas to participate.
I am not asking you to follow any sect of Islam.
Follow sect or way of Ali RA
Pray as he prayed, (5 separate times and as Prophet SAW taught him)
Fast as he observed fast and way he begun and ended month of Ramzan
Pay Zakat and Sadaka as he did
If you do that you are true Shia of Ali
Wasalaam

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue May 22, 2012 7:47 am

And Br. MF
1-This also stands true for a good number of Muslims. On any given Eid , there are 4 to 4 thousand Musaalis in any given Masjid or Eid Gaaha I wonder how many of those show up for a regular Fajr-Duhr-Asr-Maghrib and Isha Salahs
2-In Paksitan (a fact told to me by a Pakistani Friend) during month of Ramadan many Sunni go and declare themselves Shias so that an automatic deduction of Zakat is no done by Govt of Pakistan since Shias are exempted for mandatory Zakat deduction in Pakistan.
3-About Ramadan. let us get an unified Ramadan to begin with, When DB start their Ramadan and finish their Ramadan some where in the World a good number of Muslim have started and finished with the same time table since every community has a separate Moon including in the same locality.
So please stop bashing DB and start clearing your own backyard Sorry for my arrogance

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue May 22, 2012 8:41 am

SBM wrote:
And Br. MF
1-This also stands true for a good number of Muslims. On any given Eid , there are 4 to 4 thousand Musaalis in any given Masjid or Eid Gaaha I wonder how many of those show up for a regular Fajr-Duhr-Asr-Maghrib and Isha Salahs
Those who pray salat 5 times as per sunnah are fulfilling their Islamic obligation properly. Those who show up only on Jumma or on Eid prayers are not following their religious obligation.

2-In Paksitan (a fact told to me by a Pakistani Friend) during month of Ramadan many Sunni go and declare themselves Shias so that an automatic deduction of Zakat is no done by Govt of Pakistan since Shias are exempted for mandatory Zakat deduction in Pakistan.
Fact is something you experience or verify otherwise it is heresay. Hippocrates are known to do many things.

3-About Ramadan. let us get an unified Ramadan to begin with, When DB start their Ramadan and finish their Ramadan some where in the World a good number of Muslim have started and finished with the same time table since every community has a separate Moon including in the same locality.
If your town follows sunnah of starting and ending fast that is ok until everybody are on same page. Even majority of ummah are on same page some sects will never fall in.

So please stop bashing DB and start clearing your own backyard Sorry for my arrogance
Please get off your high horse and stop bashing me. I will certainly be more carefull.
Wasallam

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue May 22, 2012 10:00 am

Fact is something you experience or verify otherwise it is heresay. Hippocrates are known to do many things.
MF
You have been quoting Hadiths as matter of fact so back up your claims but now so as per you logic, should all those be considered as heresay
Please get off your high horse and stop bashing me. I will certainly be more carefull.
I am not riding high horse and I have no desire to bash anyone but just trying to point your latest postings which lack of tolerance and reek of arrogance.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue May 22, 2012 7:22 pm

[quote="SBM"] MF
You have been quoting Hadiths as matter of fact so back up your claims but now so as per you logic, should all those be considered as heresay
Next time I cite Hadith, challange it. We will discuss it then.

salim

Unread post by salim » Thu May 24, 2012 3:12 am

One can blame Shia for bring wasila, but you will not see shia calling others kafir and passing judgement on faith of others. Wahabies are the one who pass judgement all the time and think themselves as Allah. I believe they (wahabies) are not Allahs and only Allah can judge people's fath. Who is doing shirk here!

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu May 24, 2012 6:50 am

salim wrote: I believe they (wahabies) are not Allahs and only Allah can judge people's fath. Who is doing shirk here!
So what one should do if somebody is commiting Shirk say like

A Muslim bowing and touching feet of Shri NAMO?

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Sat May 26, 2012 1:38 pm

Muslim First wrote:
salim wrote: I believe they (wahabies) are not Allahs and only Allah can judge people's fath. Who is doing shirk here!
So what one should do if somebody is commiting Shirk say like

A Muslim bowing and touching feet of Shri NAMO?
i dont understand the people's double standards, when some poor DB worship's his daee and his photo then people call them mushrik, but arent people who do the same thing with ahlebayt a.s also mushriks?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat May 26, 2012 7:58 pm

salim wrote:One can blame Shia for bring wasila, but you will not see shia calling others kafir and passing judgement on faith of others. Wahabies are the one who pass judgement all the time and think themselves as Allah. I believe they (wahabies) are not Allahs and only Allah can judge people's fath. Who is doing shirk here!
Salim Bhai, AS

How many vedios on U tube you want to see , calling some of Prophet,s companions kafir?

salim

Unread post by salim » Sun May 27, 2012 4:04 am

Dear MF,
I take my words back. So both Shai and Sunnis call each other kafir.
Which I believe is wrong. It is ok to argue, actually Islam appreciates a healthy dialog. ButiIf a muslim calls himself Muslim we are no one to call him Kafir. If we feel that his deeds are not a deed of muslim, we can argue with him, we can dawat him to right path, and in tern he can do the same, if he believes we are on wrong path. But calling someone karfir who believes in Allah as his God and Muhammad as his last profit is not a good idea.

No one goes to Dargha thinking that they are under influence of Satan. They go to Dargha because they real believe that, it is an act of making Allah happy.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun May 27, 2012 10:03 am

salim wrote:Dear MF,
I take my words back. So both Shai and Sunnis call each other kafir.
Which I believe is wrong. It is ok to argue, actually Islam appreciates a healthy dialog. ButiIf a muslim calls himself Muslim we are no one to call him Kafir. If we feel that his deeds are not a deed of muslim, we can argue with him, we can dawat him to right path, and in tern he can do the same, if he believes we are on wrong path. But calling someone karfir who believes in Allah as his God and Muhammad as his last profit is not a good idea.

No one goes to Dargha thinking that they are under influence of Satan. They go to Dargha because they real believe that, it is an act of making Allah happy.
Who is a Muslim

http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index ... &id=134495

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... f=2&t=7290

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun May 27, 2012 10:51 am

salim wrote: No one goes to Dargha thinking that they are under influence of Satan. They go to Dargha because they real believe that, it is an act of making Allah happy.
Has anybody taught him that it is not necessary to go to Darghah to please Allah?
Why does he need to go to Dargah to please Allah?
Would Allah be happy that his servant has gone to visit dead saint so he can make him happy instead of remembering him wherever he is?

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Mon May 28, 2012 6:39 am

Muslim First wrote:
salim wrote: No one goes to Dargha thinking that they are under influence of Satan. They go to Dargha because they real believe that, it is an act of making Allah happy.
Has anybody taught him that it is not necessary to go to Darghah to please Allah?
Would Allah be happy that his servant has gone to visit dead saint so he can make him happy instead of remembering him wherever he is?
And pray how would you remember Allah? Have you got a picture to remember him by or a youtube video? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
You are such a moron :lol: MF

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue May 29, 2012 11:29 am

You do not need a picture for remembrance. Don't you have the Quran? Or is that also amongst the hidden literature of the bohras? The Quran clearly states that reciting it, is the remembrance of Allah. One would be better off reading and understanding the Quran instead of lining up for deedar and feet kissing.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue May 29, 2012 4:33 pm

profastian wrote:
Muslim First wrote: Has anybody taught him that it is not necessary to go to Darghah to please Allah?
And pray how would you remember Allah? Have you got a picture to remember him by or a youtube video? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
You are such a moron :lol: MF
A senseless moronical response from a moron who insists that Allah is best remembered by visiting dead father of his slave Master whose feet he kisses many many times.