Vaaz

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
badrijanab

Vaaz

Unread post by badrijanab » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:02 pm

The gathering in mosque for Moharram 10 days or alike is referred as "vaaz", meaning sikhaman/teaching deenyat, giving nasihat, etc

65% of vaaz time is allocated only to tareef of Huzur Syedina Mohammed Burhanuddin t.u.s.

30% of vaaz time is wasted in seena zani

5% of vaaz time only is invested in true vaaz!!!

From this Reformist platform, I like to appeal Huzur Molana t.u.s.: Shahzadas and Bhaisahabs are doing wrong by wasting collective time of all mumineen. Kothar must put 90% of vaaz time in only giving nasihat/sikhaman.

MurtazaVds

Re: Vaaz

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:12 pm

BJ aka Doc. and what else you are doing here 100% wasting others time
badrijanab wrote:
5% of vaaz time only is invested in true vaaz!!!
just concentrate onto that much only time it would be good to you BJ aka Doc.

rethink

Unread post by rethink » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:24 pm

badrijanab wrote:Kothar must put 90% of vaaz time in only giving nasihat/sikhaman.
Badri Janab saheb,
What is Kothar according to you?
Does kothar include the current Dai
Does it include current Mansoos?
Please clarify whom Kothar includes & excludes from the Royal family.
Also your definition of "KOTHAR"

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:19 am

Agreed and thats why i have started attending Twelver Shi'a Majlises now.

think

Unread post by think » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:50 pm

how can they even preach 5% of the time when they do not practice what they preach

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:48 am

stranger wrote:Agreed and thats why i have started attending Twelver Shi'a Majlises now.
To Kothar,

Please make a note of statement by Mr./Mrs. Stranger. Because 95% of time in our vaaz is wasted by you into matters of non-vaaz/non-education/non-teaching so people like Stranger is going to Asna ashri vaaz to satisfy their hunger for learning Deeniyat. Allah forbid, if he get converted into Asna ashri then only Kothar will be responsible for it. We have the widest and deepest sea of knowledge but you sit on top of it and not let anyone benefit from it - this is very selfish policy of yours.

Does our concerns bother you? Does the plea of knowledge seeker bothers you? Will you leave your comfort zone? You have mountains of illegitimate money and approach to political bigwigs at world level - can pleas of commen mumineen like us make an iota appeal to you? We cannot raise voice against you because of fear of Baraat to us and our family members! What a pity situation!

It is sad, but part of Nature, that in the end of Daur-us-Satr Mumineen will face increasing trouble. Time ahead is more severe, we pray may the Imamuz Zaman a.s. do his zuhoor and book all guilty in Kothar; those who have stopped the flow of Fatimi Ilm. Ameen

This is a good website, we thanks the management for its creation and maintenance. Henceforth, I may seldomly visit it to post articles that we prepare. In mean time should any one want to learn about a matter relating to our Fatimi dawat, please send Private Message, we will try to find its answer and reply. Fiamanallah.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:51 am

badrijanab wrote:
stranger wrote:Agreed and thats why i have started attending Twelver Shi'a Majlises now.
To Kothar,

Please make a note of statement by Mr./Mrs. Stranger. Because 95% of time in our vaaz is wasted by you into matters of non-vaaz/non-education/non-teaching so people like Stranger is going to Asna ashri vaaz to satisfy their hunger for learning Deeniyat. Allah forbid, if he get converted into Asna ashri then only Kothar will be responsible for it. We have the widest and deepest sea of knowledge but you sit on top of it and not let anyone benefit from it - this is very selfish policy of yours.

Does our concerns bother you? Does the plea of knowledge seeker bothers you? Will you leave your comfort zone? You have mountains of illegitimate money and approach to political bigwigs at world level - can pleas of commen mumineen like us make an iota appeal to you? We cannot raise voice against you because of fear of Baraat to us and our family members! What a pity situation!

It is sad, but part of Nature, that in the end of Daur-us-Satr Mumineen will face increasing trouble. Time ahead is more severe, we pray may the Imamuz Zaman a.s. do his zuhoor and book all guilty in Kothar; those who have stopped the flow of Fatimi Ilm. Ameen

This is a good website, we thanks the management for its creation and maintenance. Henceforth, I may seldomly visit it to post articles that we prepare. In mean time should any one want to learn about a matter relating to our Fatimi dawat, please send Private Message, we will try to find its answer and reply. Fiamanallah.
Badri Janab saheb,
What is Kothar according to you?
Does kothar include the current Dai
Does it include current Mansoos?
Please clarify whom Kothar includes & excludes from the Royal family.
Also your definition of "KOTHAR"

think

Unread post by think » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:16 am

every time you ask a question to your local bhaisaheb he will frown at you and instead of answering the question will reprimand you for doubting and you will be blacklisted. knowledge should be freely given and the young and old should have no backlash and be afraid to ask questions. asking questions means a thinking mind and for ilm that is the key.

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:58 pm

think wrote:every time you ask a question to your local bhaisaheb he will frown at you and instead of answering the question will reprimand you for doubting and you will be blacklisted. knowledge should be freely given and the young and old should have no backlash and be afraid to ask questions. asking questions means a thinking mind and for ilm that is the key.
Bro, asking questions in our db is a sin ,its action against walayat & slaves have no right to ask question.
Thinking mind =progressive attitude= Munafik =dawat na dushaman.
Why you want to know religion ilm? one of my friend who is mullasaheb told me that do you ask your doctor why you are giving me lariago tab. in malaria?What is the role of this tab?How this tab.treat your malaria?Do you ask your doctor what is the content of Lariago tab?So our dai is our doctor no need to ask why?what?where?Understand my friend?

zulfikar123

Unread post by zulfikar123 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:27 am

Nowadays there are lot of Quacks who takes undue advantages...

think

Unread post by think » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:26 am

in religion there is always an answer. it is to search and find. The quran is a complete book telling us how to live our lives. If you do not have the knowledge and then pretend to make a show of it because you have gained power from the ignorant , does not mean that you should shut someone up . doctors are not practicing mullas.

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:56 pm

The quran is a complete book telling us how to live our lives.
Really? The same book that states Allah made the earth a fixed
abode and placed mountains therein? That doesn't sound like
how mountains are/were formed. Many Quranic references seem to
portray the earth as non-moving, flat, and fixed by an all powerful deity.
(27:61, 88:20, there are more)

How can this be a complete book, much less an evolutionary accurate book?
(Now don't all of you jump down my throat for saying this)

Peace

Unread post by Peace » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:08 pm

How can this be a complete book, much less an evolutionary accurate book?
(Now don't all of you jump down my throat for saying this)
Safiuddin

Visit this site and go through some articles. http://www.thisistruth.org/truth.php?f=AboutHumanBody