A Good read by Asghar Ali Engineer

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Muslim First

Re: A Good read by Asghar Ali Engineer

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:28 pm

salim wrote:If you are defending quran I am always with you. But many times you are not.
No I am trying to defend Islam as per Qur'an and Sunnah
Sometimes you are trying to impose your dogma
No you are free to worshipp anybody you wish and thru anybody you wish
that has no base in quran upon others.
Feel free to point out

Hanif

Unread post by Hanif » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:35 pm

Adam wrote:Brother Hanif
You've struck the nail right on the head.
What you're saying isn't new. Many, including me, have repeated this multiple times, but "the people you mentioned" will not stop.
They are cynics and their daily practices are only to criticize others. (Throughout this from - The DBs and now the Ismailis).
The Quran teaches us to mind our own business. لكم دينكم و لي دين

I have realized through your posts that you are not a follower of the DB faith (you may have in the past).
You are free to believe whatever you want.
But I respect you for your just, unbiased way of dealing with things.
Brother Adam,

Like the rest of the Progressives, I have not moved from the DB faith. However, I do not agree with the establishment. Lot of stuff turns me off, plus I now am doing my own research. I pray to Allah SWT to guide me.

In the meantime, I will continue to speak up. I refuse to read anything Uloo posts because I do not know from which end of his body he speaks.
Salaams brother, and Happy Ramadhan. Dua ma Yaad.

Hanif

Unread post by Hanif » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:43 pm

Muslim First wrote:
salim wrote:If you are defending quran I am always with you. But many times you are not.
No I am trying to defend Islam as per Qur'an and Sunnah
Sometimes you are trying to impose your dogma
No you are free to worshipp anybody you wish and thru anybody you wish
that has no base in quran upon others.
Feel free to point out

Brother Muslim,

I have already proved to you that you are not defending Qur'an or the Sunnah.

Your actions on this Board are contrary to the Qur'an.

Show me one Sura "where Allah SWT allows slander.

Show me the Sunnah of the Prophet SAW wherein he criticised people's beliefs including those of his enemies.

And show me wherein the Qur'an Allah tells you to impose your beliefs on others.

If you can't provde that, you should discard your robe of a Muslim and wear a garb of a Sinner.
And finally, if you really want to do Tableegh, go start with Jahaliyas in Afghanistan. I guess it is a wrong suggestion. because you guys are two peas in a pod.

You are truly a lost cause

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:48 pm

Fasting in this month of Ramadan is now going to be different. One is required to fast only between meals in Ramadan. On average there are three meals in a day, breakfast, lunch and dinner, but since Allah is far more loving and merciful in Ramadan, we have two additional meals in Ramadan. Suhoor and Iftar. Suhoor is before breakfast, and Iftar is before dinner. Just make sure that you do not eat or drink anything between meals.

Hanif

Unread post by Hanif » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:58 pm

salim wrote:If you are defending quran I am always with you. But many times you are not. Sometimes you are trying to impose your dogma that has no base in quran upon others.
Brother Salim, Ya Ali Madad,

You are generous when you say, "But many times you are not"

These people are not defending the Qur'an or the Sunnah, ever. What they are doing is they are corrupting the word of God to suit their Agenda. They hate Shias of all denominations. Haven't you seen here? They are on the Bohora forum and they criticise them. They go to Ithna site and criticise them.They go to Ismaili site and criticise them. However, Ithnas and Ismailis are not Jahaliyas like them - they know more than these people do, believe me, I have read their links, courtesy of MF. He got kicked off from both the sites. What makes me laugh is that he said in this forum "Pluralism is only Ismaili thing." Now, if he knew the Qur'an, he would know that Allah SWT created Muslims of all colors, creed and cultures. There are Indian Muslims, Middle Easterners, South Asians, Persians, Africans etc. etc. If that is not Pluralism, what is it?

So do not take it to heart. I admire your leader. He is a good man.

Hanif

Unread post by Hanif » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:05 pm

Dear brother Ghulam M, MF etc.

Please read this link, it will give you an idea about what true Islam is and who is a good Muslim. Mr. Ghouse is a very knowledgeable person and defends all faiths, because he believes: All faiths are true, and I agree with him. Read the last part if you do not have the time to read. Read what he says about Muslims who all have different interpretations of Islam.

http://ramadanexclusive.blogspot.com/20 ... -want.html

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:45 pm

If you do not defend Islam as per Quran and sunnah then this will happen

http://media.radiosai.org/journals/vol_ ... arabic.htm

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:49 pm

For Hanif and Salim

ENJOINING GOOD AND FORBIDDING EVIL

Abu Saad Khudri related that Prophet SAW said;

Whoever observes something wrong should change it with his hands. If he is unable to do so, then he should speak against it with his tongue. If he is unable to do even that, then he should at least resent it in his heart-and this is lowest level of faith. (Muslim)
Here you could point it out

Abdulla Bin Masud narrated that Prophet SAW said:

By Allah, you must enjoin good and forbid evil, you must catch hold of oppressor’s hand and give him severe warning to stick to truth, or Allah will surely set up the hearts of some of you against those of others, and then he will certainly curse you as HE cursed the children of Israel. (Related by Abu Dawud and At-Tirmidhi)

Abu Masud Al-Ansari narrated that Prophet SAW said:

Whoever guides someone towards good will receive the reward of one who acts upon it. (Related by Ahmed)

Asiyya bin Umayrah narrated that Prophet SAW said:

Allah does not punish the individuals for the sins of the community until they see the evil spreading among themselves, and while they have power to stop it, and do not act to do so. (Related by At-Tirmidhi)

From “A treasury of Ahadith”
Dr. Mazhar U. Kazi

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:54 pm

Who is slendering Shia. Ismailis or Bohra.
Just pointing out the way they prectice Islam contrary to Qur'an and Sunnah.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:43 pm

Bro Hanif,

It seems that you are mixing up "Awareness" with "Criticism" ! Public forums are a place where people try to create awareness and I agree that many a times they go overboard and their statements smell of criticism. If you think that flaws if any in a sect should not be pointed out then what in the first place are public forums for ? What do you propose should be discussed on this forum if not religion and personal opinions ? Every opinion is bound to invite criticism as everyone have their own personal opinions about an issue. Even you criticise MF and anajmi and vice versa !

Regarding my beliefs, kindly note that I dont subscribe to any school of thought which distorts Islamic teachings especially the ones and their leaders who USE Islam for their own personal motives. No one in the right mind would defend the talibanic interpretation. Although I dont subscribe to the Khoja school of thought but I admire their leader for his concern of his followers and the help he renders to them. He is a much better humanbeing then the bohra dai as he refused to felicitate the yazid of today i.e. Narendra Modi and bribe him with cheques although his followers too were badly affected during the gujarat genocide and khojas are in far greater number in gujarat then bohras. He didnt hide under the lame excuse that he had to cajole the yazid for the sake of his followers, an excuse which the bohra dai used to fool the gullible abdes.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:02 am

Br Hanif

I am requoting 2 Ahadith I posted above.

Whoever observes something wrong should change it with his hands. If he is unable to do so, then he should speak against it with his tongue. If he is unable to do even that, then he should at least resent it in his heart-and this is lowest level of faith. (Muslim)
I believe I am duty bound to point out errant ways of many sects (in my opinion and based on my understanding of Qur'an and Sunnah).

By Allah, you must enjoin good and forbid evil, you must catch hold of oppressor’s hand and give him severe warning to stick to truth, or Allah will surely set up the hearts of some of you against those of others, and then he will certainly curse you as HE cursed the children of Israel. (Related by Abu Dawud and At-Tirmidhi)

sixfeetunder

Unread post by sixfeetunder » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:30 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Bro Hanif,

It seems that you are mixing up "Awareness" with "Criticism" ! Public forums are a place where people try to create awareness and I agree that many a times they go overboard and their statements smell of criticism. If you think that flaws if any in a sect should not be pointed out then what in the first place are public forums for ? What do you propose should be discussed on this forum if not religion and personal opinions ? Every opinion is bound to invite criticism as everyone have their own personal opinions about an issue. Even you criticise MF and anajmi and vice versa !
Br. GM,

I would like to put in my two cents here. Criticism is different from takfir. Pointing out a flaw in the belief system of a Muslim sect is one thing and labeling a group of people as apostates is another. The latter is terrorist ideology. Let me tell you that the smell of burnt human flesh after a bomb blast is anything but pleasant. It is this same takfiri ideology that leads people to commit violent acts of terror in the name of Allah.

Examiner

Unread post by Examiner » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:12 am

^ but I will still not trust my chicken with any ithna ashari :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

hehe sorry just kidding, ramadan mubarak, may Ahlul bayt guide you to door of IMAM and his true DAI syedna Muhammed burhanuddin(tus).

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:35 pm

Examiner wrote:^ but I will still not trust my chicken with any ithna ashari :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

hehe sorry just kidding, ramadan mubarak, may Ahlul bayt guide you to door of IMAM and his true DAI syedna Muhammed burhanuddin(tus).
Wonderful see How ALLAH HAS DISAPPEARED FROM THE LIVES OF BRAIN DEAD ABDE :cry:

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:03 pm

SBM wrote:
Examiner wrote:^ but I will still not trust my chicken with any ithna ashari :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Wonderful see How ALLAH HAS DISAPPEARED FROM THE LIVES OF BRAIN DEAD ABDE :cry:
Excellent observation Br SBM.
This 27 year old executive Moran is not alone. I knew one Harvard MBA with double Master brainwashed just like him.

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:03 pm

Its not about education , they are heavily addicted to the luxury lifes of being bohra and indulging in sumptuous bori food and dont want to leave the status quo

Hanif

Unread post by Hanif » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:11 pm

Muslim First wrote:If you do not defend Islam as per Quran and sunnah then this will happen

http://media.radiosai.org/journals/vol_ ... arabic.htm

So apply it to yourself and pee in your pants.
I did not even bother to read your link so in the future save yourself your energy and direct it towards the real Sunnah of the prophet SAW and the Holy Quran.

Until then, I believe you are nothing but an ordinary Jahaliya, who knows nothing about Islam and Allah SWT, who is the Most Merciful and the Most Compassionate. What you have done through your illogical interpretation of the Qur'an and the Sunnah, is you have made Allah SWT look like a monster and the Prophet SAW a man who was afraid of that monster. This is all the more reason to have a leader amongst you, i.e. Ulil Amr, to guide you otherwise you will all interpret Islam to suit your agendas like we see in this forum and the rest of the world, i.e. Pakistan, Afghanistan, Middle East.

Touche. I am glad Allah SWT gave me the sense to stay away from you people.

I hope you read Mike Ghouse's article. Now, here is a Sunni Muslim whom I would be proud to call a Sunni Muslim. He is a good Muslim. The three stoogies in this forum are a disgrace to Sunni Islam.

Ma Salaama.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:35 pm

Br Hanif
Pretty uncivilized response, I could not even read beyond first line.
You should revise your iftari time to lunch time.
Have a nice rest of Ramadan.

BTW vedio is worth watching for couple of minutes. Bohras are getting there and some Agakhnis think Ali is Allah and Ali is superior then all Prophets. It's on Isnaili.net and without any descent.
Last edited by Muslim First on Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hanif

Unread post by Hanif » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:37 pm

Muslim First wrote:For Hanif and Salim

ENJOINING GOOD AND FORBIDDING EVIL

Here you could point it out

Abu Masud Al-Ansari narrated that Prophet SAW said:

Whoever guides someone towards good will receive the reward of one who acts upon it. (Related by Ahmed)

Asiyya bin Umayrah narrated that Prophet SAW said:

Allah does not punish the individuals for the sins of the community until they see the evil spreading among themselves, and while they have power to stop it, and do not act to do so. (Related by At-Tirmidhi)

From “A treasury of Ahadith”
Dr. Mazhar U. Kazi

Before I go any further, Is slander good or evil? If it is evil then I am guiding you to the right path by proving it from the Qur'an. So I am doing a good deed and you are doing a bad deed. And Allah SWT says in the same Sura that those who join the slanderers will be punished. Right or wrong?

Is criticising any belief good or evil.? It is against the Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet, a double whammy. Now have you not been criticising every faith except yours against the will of Allah SWT and the Sunnah of the Prophet? And am I not telling you to desist from so doing. So now I have fulfilled the injunctions of the Qur'an, the Sunnah and the ahadith. That's triple whammy.

According to you your interpretation is right. You rely on the ahadith and goodle and wikipedia.

However, I have proved to you from the Qur'an and the Sunnah that you are not following either.

So stop wasting our time.

And according the ahadith above what you are doing is misguiding people and taking them towards false interpretation of Qur'an that is yours. No thanks.

This is what happens to people who have no sensible leader to guide them - they are guided by the likes of you. No wonder your version of Islam is in sooooooo much in trouble.

Hanif

Unread post by Hanif » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:45 pm

Muslim First wrote:
Who is slendering Shia. Ismailis or Bohra.
Just pointing out the way they prectice Islam contrary to Qur'an and Sunnah.

Did you or did you not lie that Agha Khan bribes Muslim leaders? You have not been responding to my question. You have not even provided proof according to the Qur'an, Sura Nur 12- 16.

And who are you to point out how the Bohora and the Ismailis practicing their faith is contrary to Islam when you don't know what Islam teaches; i.e. NO SLANDER, Tolerance of other faiths. I showed you the proof from the Qur'an that you are wrong on both counts, so how can you correct others?

Why are you trying to misguide others?

Don't you get it? You are wrong, wrong and wrong.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:08 pm

Did you or did you not lie that Agha Khan bribes Muslim leaders? You have not been responding to my question.
Have you seen Kothar bribe leaders all over? There are more then one way to skin a cat. Ahmedis were declared non Muslims for their beliefs and leaders are in England. Why, no bum kissing of politicians and mullahs? May be!

How would you run a empire and be considered Prince AK with diplomatic passport, your own Flag and what they call Ismali Anthem? Do not misread me. He is nice leader and nice person.

You are boring Admin and other people. Move your tirade of slander slender somewhere else.

Hanif

Unread post by Hanif » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:20 pm

Muslim First wrote:Br Hanif
Pretty uncivilized response, I could not even read beyond first line.
You should revise your iftari time to lunch time.
Have a nice rest of Ramadan.

BTW vedio is worth watching for couple of minutes. Bohras are getting there and some Agakhnis think Ali is Allah and Ali is superior then all Prophets. It's on Isnaili.net and without any descent.

Since when does a LIAR AND A SLANDERER TEACH ISLAM TO ME?

As regards Aga Khanis who believe Ali is Allah, they are not alone. Sufis believe the same. Nuseris believe the same. All Shias believe the same, but because they are afraid of you guys, they will not admit that. Just ask them to narrate their version of Mehraj, and you will see.

I have not visited the link you provided because the link is wrong.

But spare yourself, I will try to visit when I have the time.

Somewhere in this forum you had quoted Henri Corbin and according to him Ali AS claimed to be Allah. If Ali AS so claimed, I would believe it because he was somebody who would not make false claim.

You know I am not the kind of person who reveals something which would cause hurt. That is your job. However, I have decided to meet your challenge and I shall shortly provide you what the Nuseris think of Ali AS.

Also, I never wanted to provide the link in which a Shia has revealed what the Jahaliyas did to the Panjatanpaks. I believe every word of it.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:34 pm

As regards Aga Khanis who believe Ali is Allah, they are not alone. Sufis believe the same. Nuseris believe the same. All Shias believe the same, but because they are afraid of you guys, they will not admit that. Just ask them to narrate their version of Mehraj, and you will see.
Any comments from brother sixfeetunder and humble servant? Our full-knowledge-of-Islam-12-hour-fast brother says that you believe Ali is Allah!!

By the way, I already know the version of Meraj our full-knowledge-of-Islam-12-hour-fast brother is talking about, but would want to see if our normal-hour-fast shia brothers agree with that or not.

Hanif

Unread post by Hanif » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:49 pm

Muslim First wrote:
Did you or did you not lie that Agha Khan bribes Muslim leaders? You have not been responding to my question.
Have you seen Kothar bribe leaders all over? There are more then one way to skin a cat. Ahmedis were declared non Muslims for their beliefs and leaders are in England. Why, no bum kissing of politicians and mullahs? May be!

How would you run a empire and be considered Prince AK with diplomatic passport, your own Flag and what they call Ismali Anthem? Do not misread me. He is nice leader and nice person.

You are boring Admin and other people. Move your tirade of slander slender somewhere else.

We are not talking about the Kotharis. Coming from your mouth I would not believe anything you write against them either. Once a liar always a liar.

We are talking about Aga Khanis. Provide proof that Agha Khan bribes muslim leaders or shut your trap. Don't divert the subject. Let us close this chapter with your admission of lying and slander then we can move on to the next.

Do you want to know how Agha Khan runs his empire? Instead of reading Ismaili.net, which Salimbhai says is not the true beliefs of Ismailis, read akdn.org and related links and find out who supports the AghaKhan's projects.. It is the World Bank, Canadian govt. European countries, Japan, Bill Gates, USA, Germany, etc. When you visited ismaili.net recently, did you also read who is helping the Agha Khan with his new project in Tanzania. Or you only read what you wante to.It is a shame, with millions and billions of dollars the Arabs have, they would not build any instituions around the world and create a name for Islam. Instead the Christians and Jews with less wealth do philanthropy work around the world.

All you guys do is kill, kill, kill.

Who declared Ahemedias non-Muslims? Your people. They have declared Ismailis, Ithnas and bohoras the same. What difference does it make. Just because Ahmedias leader is in England does not mean or prove anything. Where would yu like to see him? Agha Khan is in France. Big deal!

You guys have declared Nuseris, Sufis, Bahais, etc non-Muslims. What is new?

With blood on your hands how can you guys issue fatwas on peace loving and good people who call themselves Muslims.

You go on issuing fatwas and decimating Allah's creation.

Read, Read. Iqra, Iqra. Don't remain a Jahaliya for the rest of your life. Expand your horizon and use your AQL. Looks like you have a malfunctioning brain.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:17 pm

Actually, that was you who did that by saying this
You let the cat out of the bag. :wink:

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:57 pm

anajmi wrote:
Actually, that was you who did that by saying this
You let the cat out of the bag. :wink:
When you walk like a duck, quack like a duck and look like a duck and when they call you duck you call them liers and slanderer!

BTW show me a single Aya of Qur'an which says Ali is Allah.

Hanif

Unread post by Hanif » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:58 pm

MF, earlier you said that Admin is getting bored with my posts. How do you know. Are you on Board????? Or is it the noose is too tight on you?

Now read this. This was posted on Dallas Pakistanis. You will now understand why people do not like Asahabas. As far as I am concerned I have moved on. I don't mind them.

IS IT REALLY WRONG TO SPEAK OUT AGAINST THE SAHABAS EVEN IF WHAT THEY DID WAS WRONG, UNJUST AND UNFAIR?
One wonders why it is wrong to speak out against the wrong and the injustice committed by the Sahabas.
Does the holy Qur’an endorse such course of covering up the Sahabas?

What can happen if what is said about the Sahabas is absolutely true?
What happens if these Sahabas happen to be someone who call themselves the Rightful Khalifas and the Successors of the holy Prophet of Islam (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him and his immaculate family)?

If all the Sahabas were good, noble and righteous people, then why was the whole chapter of MUNAFIQOON revealed on the holy Prophet (pbuhf)?

Is there any logic in mentioning ‘may Allah be pleased with …’ those who shed the blood and also for those whose blood they shed, i.e. their victims?

Is there any logic in claiming to love Allah and His Messenger (pbuhf) and also those who were out there to damage the religion of Allah, harm His Messenger and also destroy his Ahlul-Bayt a.s.?
Is there any sense in taking Islam (if at all it’s worth calling Islam) from those who confronted the holy Qur’an, the Messenger of Allah and his Ahlul-Bayt (peace be upon them all)?

Is there any sense in taking Islam, the Shariah, the tafaseer of the holy Qur’an, etc. from anyone and everyone except the very people in whose house the holy Qur’an, Islam and the Shariah were revealed?

Is there any sense in accepting and following Islam from the opponents of the Leaders of the youths of Paradise? Imam Ali who was the cousin and a son-in-law of the holy Prophet. Ali about whom the holy Prophet said, ‘I am the city of knowledge and Ali (a.s.) is its gate’?

Are we supposed to take Islam from everyone and anyone irrespect of what background they have?

Are we expected to take Islam from those Sahabas who turned Islam into some kind of empire and kingdom, conquering other nations and subjugating their people and making Khilafat a political football, sometimes in the hands of Banu Umayya and sometimes in the hands of Banu Abbas?

Are we supposed to turn a blind eye towards these historical facts and take it as pinch of salt?

Are we not suppose to question who authorised the Muslims to accept and follow Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Muawiya, etc. as the successors of the holy Prophet (pbuhf)?

Are we not supposed to question who appointed Abu Bakr who denied the right of Fadak to Lady Fatema a.s.?

Are we not allowed to question who appointed Muawiya as the governor of Sham (Damascus)? Muawiya who waged a war against the fourth Rightful Khalif (Imam Ali a.s.) of his time? Muawiya who killed the eldest grandson of the holy Prophet (P) of Islam, son of Ali and Fatema (pbut) and a Leader of the youths of Paradise, Imam Hasan a.s.?

Are we not allowed to question who gave so much power and authority to Muawiya who appointed his son Yazid as his successor? Yazid who wiped out almost the whole Household of the holy Prophet (pbuhf) in Kerbala? Yazid, the son of Muawiya, the grandson of Abu Sufyan and Hind. Yazid who killed the second grandson of the holy Prophet, the son of Ali and Fatema (pbut) and the Leader of the youths of Paradise, Imam Husein a.s.

Are we not allowed to question about the attitude of those who abandoned the body of the holy Prophet and gathered together to take control of the Muslim Ummah? The Sahabas who had no time to take part in the holy Prophet’s burial.

Are we not allowed to question about where did all that wealth come from to hazrat Uthman, the fourth Khalif? The wealth with which so many palaces were built and gold bricks distributed after his death to his kith and kin?

Are we not permitted to question why did Ayesha, the wife of the holy Prophet (P) and the mother of the mu’mineen come out of her house and wage a war against Imam Ali a.s., the cousin, the son-in-law and the Rightful Khalif of her time? Ali, who was a member of the Household of the holy Prophet (pbuhf).

Are we not allowed to ask what wrong did Ali, Fatema, Hasan and Husein (peace and blessings of Allah be upon them all) do to deserve such kind of treatment and that too from the so called Sahabas and the so called successors of the holy Prophet of Allah? All this happened within no time of the Rasuloollah’s death.

It is but natural that all those who oppose such interrogations have a lot to hide and a lot to answer for. And the best way to cover all these mischief is by simply attributing one small hadith to the holy Prophet, “DON’T TALK ILL ABOUT MY SAHABAS”

How unjust and unfair the Muslims can be to accept this hadith at a face value and remain silent and let these sworn enemies of Allah, Islam, the holy Prophet and his Ahlul-Bayt a.s. take Islam wherever they like! They seal our mouths so that no one can challenge them or ask any questions about their personalities and authority. You have no right to doubt their misjudgements and in- justice. The moment you open your mouth and ask questions, the hell will break loose and the house of corruption will collapse like a cardboard box.

Alhamdulillah, the Shia Ithna-Asheris follow the Imams who are directly appointed by Allah through His messenger. They are the direct descendants of hazrat Abu Talib a.s. That Abu Talib who stood by the Messenger of Allah through thick and thin. That Abu Talib who sacrificed his leisure and pleasure for the Messenger of Allah and his message. That Abu Talib who suffered the hardship with the holy Prophet in propagating his message. That Abu Talib whose children, grandchildren and great grandchildren sacrificed their lives in propagation and defence of Islam. Abu Talib whom Abu Sufyan, his illegitimate children and their followers brand kafir!

The Muslims send blessings on the holy Prophet AND his family in their daily prayers. The family of the holy Prophet consists of the holy Prophet himself, Ali, Fatema, Hasan and Husein (peace and blessings of Allah be upon them all). These five people are the same ones about whose purity and cleanliness Allah Himself gives testimony in the holy Qur’an 33:33.

But when it comes to those who confronted, terrorised and killed these members of the Ahlul-Bayt a.s., we are asked not to judge and take any one’s sides in this matter!

Subhanallah, what kind of Islamic teachings is this that despite seeing the sword or knife in the hands of a murderer, just remain silent and don’t take sides? This can make a lot of sense if there is a threat of your very close relative supplying the weapons to the culprit and scared of being caught out. It is human nature to ask questions and get to the bottom of the matter as to what exactly happened, who was involved, and what was the motive, etc.

It is but fair for any free thinking Muslim and someone seeking justice to ask such questions and know their answers. As a Muslim, it’s our right to know the source of our information on Islam. If we are absolutely satisfied that the Islam we are following has come to us from the authentic and reliable sources, then this is what it’s meant to be. If not, then it’s our responsibility to get to the bottom of the matter. What may seem like Islam does not mean necessarily that that is true Islam.

POINTS TO PONDER

Sunnins and Shias are unanimous in accepting the merits of the Ahlul-Bayt. There are ahadith in the Sunni books including the Sahihs confirming the merits and the lofty status of the Ahlul-Bayt.

The Sunnis respect all the sahabas and revere them equally. Sahabas like Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Abu Huraira, Muawiyya, etc. are revered more than others. They also revere the wives of the holy Prophet, especially Ayesha.

There are certain Sunnis who accuse the Shias of disrespecting the sahabas.

The question is, were ALL the sahabas and the companions of the holy Prophet equal in status and therefore worthy of respect and reverence? It would be against the holy Qur’an, teachings of the holy Prophet and also commonsense to believe so.

If all the sahabas were of equal status and merit, then why do Shias have a problem in accepting it? And likewise, if the Shias have any objection in accepting this, then what explanation have they got to prove their point? If all the sahabas were noble, of good character, God fearing people, then what is there to stop the Shias from accepting it? The Sunnis and Shias are united in accepting the merits of the Ahlul-Bayt, but not so when it comes to the sahabas.

If the Shias are disputing the status of the sahabas, then is it not a matter of commonsense to do a little bit of research and find out the reason for this? Is this not something that needs to be looked into in the light of the holy Qur’an, the teachings of the holy Prophet, Islamic history and also logic?

It is a fact that none of the sahabas were infallible or ma’soom. Therefore, their judgements, decisions and comments in matter of religion are questionable. It would be morally wrong, unfair and unjust to accept anything and everything the sahabas said and did as gospel truth irrespect of their background.

It is very important to do a thorough research on the sahabas like Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Abu Huraira, Muawiya, Aisha, etc. and see their relationship with the holy Prophet and his Ahlul-Bayt (peace and blessings of Allah be upon them all).

It would also be just, fair and morally right to explore the history of the Ahlul-Bayt and find out why do the Shias follow the Imams from the holy Prophet’s Household and rely on their guidance. What sort of status and merits did they have to deserve the office of Imamat and Khilafat?

One day a lecture programme was organised. A prominent speaker was invited to deliver the speech.

To make this event a successful one, the organisers offered some kind of incentives to those who attended this event. The incentive was that whoever got into the lecture room between 7.00 p.m. and 9.00 p.m. would each get a bottle “HUGO BOSS” perfume. This was the time when the lecture was going to be delivered.

Now someone gets in at 8:58 p.m. Would he be entitled to have a bottle of perfume? Of course, he will get a bottle of perfume. But will this person be entitled to comment on the speech? NO. not all. Why? Because he came in just two minutes before the door was going to be closed. He did not hear the whole lecture and therefore has no right to comment.

Now let’s try to understand this example in the light of Islam. All those who saw the holy Prophet face to face in the state of iman are surely entitled to call themselves the sahabas. But not all the sahabas have automatic right to comment on the Islamic teachings either.

There were people who came into the fold of Islam from paganism, polytheism, idol worshipping, etc. Many came in later in their lives.

Hazrat Ali was the very first person who was with the holy Prophet right from the beginning. He was with the holy Prophet through thick and thin. He fought great battles, killed the sworn enemies of Allah, His Apostle and Islam. He was never a polytheist, never bowed to idols or practiced anything to do with the jahiliyya. This is why it is mentioned “Karamallahu wajhuh” meaning the face graced by Allah swt.

It was Ali who slept on the holy Prophet’s bed on the night of hijrat and put his life at risk to save the life of the holy Prophet.

It was Ali who was with the holy Prophet in the battlefield when all the so called sahabas ran for their lives living the holy Prophet all alone amongst the enemies!

It was Ali who arranged the holy Prophet’s funeral when all those so called sahabas discarded the blessed body of the holy Prophet and disappeared to Saqifa, to do what?

One wonders what sort of respect, feelings, love, affection, dedication, devotion and adoration did those so called sahabas have towards the grand and most noble of all the prophets!!!!

Is it not our right as Muslims to open our eyes and mind and question the weird behaviour of those so called sahabas who claimed to have close relationship with the Apostle of Allah and who after his death claimed the office of Khilafat and his Successorship?

Is it not our right as Muslims to question Ayesha’s waging war against hazrat Ali who was a member of the Ahlul-Bayt, cousin and also a son-in-law of the holy Prophet? Ali was also the caliph of the time. Are we not entitled to question her judgement and also the authenticity of the ahadith quoted by her in the name of the holy Prophet?

How could people like Abu Huraira who came into the fold of Islam two or three years before the holy Prophet passes away be author to countless ahadith?

How could it be possible that people like Ali who was with the Messenger of Allah from the very beginning of his holy and sacred mission, his contributions and ahadith are brushed under the carpet?

How come people like Fatema, Imam Hasan and Imam Husein’s contributions towards the ahadith of the holy Prophet is almost ignored?

“The Prophet is blessed by Allah and His angels, bless him then you, that are true believers, and greet him with a worthy salutations.” H.Q. 33:56

We hear this verse being recited after every adhan.

The holy Prophet is blessed in the following way: “O Allah. Send grace on Mohammad and the family of Mohammad, the way Thou sent grace on Ibraheem and the family of Ibraheem. And send blessings on Mohammad and the family of Mohammad, the way Thou sent blessings on Ibraheem and the family of Ibraheem in the worlds. For Thou art worthy of all praise, full of Glory.”

It’s exactly this kind of blessings which is sent on the holy Prophet in namaz or salat. The blessings are not sent on the holy Prophet alone but also on his family. Still more important is the fact that neither the sahabas nor the wives of the holy Prophet are included in these blessings and salutations.

Why is it then that on other occasion, when the name of the holy Prophet is mentioned, he i.e. the holy Prophet himself, his family, the sahabas and also his wives are blessed?

Why is it that on many occasions when the name of the holy Prophet is mentioned, then only he alone is blessed and his family are excluded? Only “peace be upon him” is mentioned and not “peace be upon him and his family”?

If the companions and the wives of the holy Prophet are worthy of salam and salutations, then why aren’t they included in your salat or namaz?

If the Muslims are true in their claim to love the Ahlul-Bayt as they deserve and are worthy of, then the first and the foremost sign would be to remember them in the salams and salutations of the holy Prophet.

ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALAA MUHAMMADINW WA ALE MUHAMMAD.

O ALLAH BLESS MUHAMMAD AND THE FAMILY OF MUHAMMAD.

Study the Islam taught and propagated by the Ahlul-Bayt a.s. and their followers and compare it with others, and you will notice the difference immediately.

Links were provided but I did not provide them for obvious reasons. No, this was not from Ismaili.net. Links were provided to another sister faith.

Hanif

Unread post by Hanif » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:00 pm

MF, I just converted to Nuseirism after I read the following. Enjoy!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-18084964

I did not google, or go to wikipedia. I went to a more reliable source.

Hanif

Unread post by Hanif » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:26 pm

You are a real Jahaliya, Wallahi.

Prince AK was given title of His Royal Highness by the Queen. His grandfather was given the same title by Queen Victoria. The title of Aga Khan was given to their forefathers by the King of Persia and that is why he is known as Agha Khan IV. Read Daftary's book before you expose your ignorance.

Every community has its own flag and Anthem. Bohoras have that too. You guys have a green flag with a Crescent. And don't you open your celebration of the prophet's birthday with Naat??? Or you don't know that either?

What is wrong with that? That is your identity.

What is probably bothering you that AK was received in Canada and USA with Ismaili flag and National Anthem by the governments. These govts. are not Jahaliyas. They are intelligent people. They know AK is a good man and has titles that need to be honored.

What do you guys know about honoring leaders.

Canada and other countries have even given him honorary citizenships. I doubt if he has a diplomatic passport for he is not a diplomat or a Head of State.

Now, if you want me to move my tirade of slander, please admit that you did commit a slander against the teachings of Qur'an and Sunnah. Then we can move on. But no, you don't admit and bring new accusations like the ones above. So I shall keep clarifying and tell you what is right and what is wrong. Isn't that in the ahaDith you quoted above that IF SOMEBODY IS WRONG WE HAVE TO CORRECT THEM/

[/color]

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:27 pm

I am not interested in Nisermism.