The 3 Pillars Of Dawoodi Bohra Dawat.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

The 3 Pillars Of Dawoodi Bohra Dawat.

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:49 pm

The 3 Pillars Of Dawoodi Bohra Dawat..... A Silent Message......... The Picture Says It All

aflatoon

Re: The 3 Pillars Of Dawoodi Bohra Dawat.

Unread post by aflatoon » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:06 am

give the names also so that it is easy for us to understand.

Yusuf

Unread post by Yusuf » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:35 am

what does picture says?

many of prophets reached to ripe age, just like todays DAI, Mazoon and Mukasir, so whats your intention to post this pics?

porus

Unread post by porus » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:12 am

aflatoon wrote:give the names also so that it is easy for us to understand.
The first picture is of the Dai Sayedna Muhammad Burhanuddin.

The second picture is of Mazoon Husain Husamuddin, Sayedna's half-brother. I am informed that he had cancer of the tongue and had part of his tongue removed. He is therefore not able to speak.

The third picture is of Mukasir Khuzema Qutbuddin, Sayedna's full brother. He is very old and has been ill for some time.

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:30 am

porus wrote:
aflatoon wrote:give the names also so that it is easy for us to understand.
The first picture is of the Dai Sayedna Muhammad Burhanuddin.

The second picture is of Mazoon Husain Husamuddin, Sayedna's half-brother. I am informed that he had cancer of the tongue and had part of his tongue removed. He is therefore not able to speak.

The third picture is of Mukasir Khuzema Qutbuddin, Sayedna's full brother. He is very old and has been ill for some time.
Bhai you had mistaken inbtwn name of Mazoon saheb & Mukasirsaheb, Husainbhaisab Husamuddin, is our mukasir saheb &
Khuzemabhaisaheb Qutbuddin, Sayedna's full brother is our Mazoon saheb.& i think gmbhai wants to tell us that these three pilars of our dawat is so fragile.

porus

Unread post by porus » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:41 am

Fateh wrote:
porus wrote: The first picture is of the Dai Sayedna Muhammad Burhanuddin.

Bhai you had mistaken inbtwn name of Mazoon saheb & Mukasirsaheb, Husainbhaisab Husamuddin, is our mukasir saheb &
Khuzemabhaisaheb Qutbuddin, Sayedna's full brother is our Mazoon saheb.& i think gmbhai wants to tell us that these three pilars of our dawat is so fragile.
Of course, I was mistaken. My apologies. I will amend the post accordingly.

porus

Unread post by porus » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:44 am

Fateh wrote:
porus wrote: The first picture is of the Dai Sayedna Muhammad Burhanuddin.

The second picture is of Mazoon Khuzema Qutbuddin, Sayedna's half-brother. I am informed that he had cancer of the tongue and had part of his tongue removed. He is therefore not able to speak.

The third picture is of Mukasir Husain Husamuddin, Sayedna's full brother. He is very old and has been ill for some time.
Sorry, the names were switched in my earlier post. I have amended and the correct names are now in bold.

asad

Unread post by asad » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:52 am

Mazoon sahab had some sort of throat cancer and part of his tongue and inside of his cheeck was removed which is visible on his face. He can speak but is not very clear in speech. till recently he was delivering Ashara waez were 90% of the bayan was not understood by large masses but every one will nod as if they have understood the whole thing. rest of the waez was understood by adding missing links from common bayans. He has a very cunning diwan who is looked down in whole kothar.

Yusuf

Unread post by Yusuf » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:05 am

IDIOTS you dont even understand the simple thing that this dawat is not because of some persons hayaat, all prophets. Imamain and duat have died at some point of time.

this DAWAT is value and ilahi principles which will never die and its not fragile at all.

Yusuf

Unread post by Yusuf » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:06 am

posting this pics and trying to show DAI,mazoon and mukasir are weak, just shows cheap mentality and no knowledge and understanding of dawoodi bohra faith.

its a shame

ahmedplumber

Unread post by ahmedplumber » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:09 am

I second Yusuf.

If the objective of this post is just to show how old the 3 pilllars are, then it is baseless.

The pope is old. All the previous Dais' must have been old when they assumed Daawat.

Or is there some other point that you are trying to make Mr. GM?

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:42 am

Yusuf wrote:IDIOTS you dont even understand the simple thing that this dawat is not because of some persons hayaat, all prophets. Imamain and duat have died at some point of time.

this DAWAT is value and ilahi principles which will never die and its not fragile at all.
Yes you are 101% true yusuf, only idiots can believe that the dawat is because of some person hayaat.Allah is almighty & he is not depends on any one to protect haq ni dawat.YOU ARE CORRECT .So IF this DAWAT has a value and the ilahi principles with it then will never die and its not fragile at all.

PHANUS BANKER JISKI HIFAZAT HAVA KAREIN,
WOH SHAMMA KYA BUJE JISE ROSHAN KHUDA KARE.

Peace

Unread post by Peace » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:48 am

Perhaps GM is trying to say that they are as human as other people are. They are not divine.

Am i correct?

Yusuf

Unread post by Yusuf » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:06 am

Peace wrote:Perhaps GM is trying to say that they are as human as other people are. They are not divine.

Am i correct?
when Muhammed(salwatullah alahi) died even his condition was fragile, so according to you, he wasn't divine as well?

Yusuf

Unread post by Yusuf » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:08 am

its just plain stupidity to even think that a person is not divine or correct just because his condition is fragile and he is old.

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:56 am

Why are all the three brothers and sons of STS ?

The Mansoos is the the son of SMB ?

So no common men from the hundreds of trained so called Jamia scholars are capable of leadership ?

If there is divinity involved in the selection of dawaat leaders what is so special that the decendents of the 50th Diai have when they are not even the bloodline of the Prophet ? Out of 1 million bohras why this family has retained leadership? If there is Imam zaman of Yemeni ancestry why did he pick this family tree and provide spirituality?

I have a feeling after reading my queries some kothar abdes will come up with tawil soon !

At least the current pope is not related to the previous, same as Ali was son in law who earned his position through committment, effort and knowledge , the Khalifas were not direct brothers, so earlier Islam was more transparent and democratic than the dynasty we have got today.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:57 pm

My idea of posting the pictures was not to ridicule these personalities as old age comes with health and physical problems to everyone, this is a natural phenomena for everyone. The pictures are for people who refuse to see that the ones holding the three most important positions in dawat are in a position wherein they are at the mercy of the greedy zaadas who are harrasing their own father by parading him in palkhis just for monetary gains. It is especially for diehard abdes who swear of an unending and abundant love for the dai but fail to see his pain and are the ones who are responsible for his hardships as they refuse to raise their voice against the mental and physical torture meted out to him by his own sons. Just imagine what would be your reaction if your own father was put in such a condition.

The mazun is one among the few who loves his brother, the dai tremendously but is not able to do anything as he too is pressurised and sidelined by the cunning zaadas due to multiple health problems. Even the mukasir adores his brother but is confined to a wheelchair due to which he too cant do anything to stop the zaadas from further torturing his brother. Now it is left to the followers who should come out strongly in support of their leader and assure that he gets complete rest lest his health deteriorates further.

I now expect a backlash from the abdes on this forum as I have always been vocal in raising my voice against the dai for his various actions. Hence before the abdes start their usual gaali galoch let me state that although Iam against Burhanuddin saab for his role as a dai BUT Iam with him when he is subjected to torture on pure humanitarian grounds. No person of such an advanced age and fragile health should be put to such torturous ordeals and that too by his own sons. Their acts needs to be condemned in strictest terms.

think

Unread post by think » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:31 pm

if my father was in this kind of physical health, i would see that he had all the rest and privacy at this late stage. shame on his sons to parade their father in this manner. Are the zadas humans?

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:03 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:My idea of posting the pictures was not to ridicule these personalities as old age comes with health and physical problems to everyone, this is a natural phenomena for everyone. The pictures are for people who refuse to see that the ones holding the three most important positions in dawat are in a position wherein they are at the mercy of the greedy zaadas who are harrasing their own father by parading him in palkhis just for monetary gains. It is especially for diehard abdes who swear of an unending and abundant love for the dai but fail to see his pain and are the ones who are responsible for his hardships as they refuse to raise their voice against the mental and physical torture meted out to him by his own sons. Just imagine what would be your reaction if your own father was put in such a condition.

The mazun is one among the few who loves his brother, the dai tremendously but is not able to do anything as he too is pressurised and sidelined by the cunning zaadas due to multiple health problems. Even the mukasir adores his brother but is confined to a wheelchair due to which he too cant do anything to stop the zaadas from further torturing his brother. Now it is left to the followers who should come out strongly in support of their leader and assure that he gets complete rest lest his health deteriorates further.

I now expect a backlash from the abdes on this forum as I have always been vocal in raising my voice against the dai for his various actions. Hence before the abdes start their usual gaali galoch let me state that although Iam against Burhanuddin saab for his role as a dai BUT Iam with him when he is subjected to torture on pure humanitarian grounds. No person of such an advanced age and fragile health should be put to such torturous ordeals and that too by his own sons. Their acts needs to be condemned in strictest terms.
All we can comment is that you are an idiot.

Peace

Unread post by Peace » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:21 am

Dear Yusuf
People attach divinity to dais.

E.g. I see DBs now started to ask dua in front dai’s pictures (In past, say a decade ago, i didnt see anyone doing this)
We hear many mojizas of dai
And many more things. I dont want to go in details as majority of people knows how much divinity u people attach to dai.

In my opinion only Allah is divine. Messengers were his servants, who brought his message.

Please review below verses of Quran. I want to ask one question, how many times u have tried to understand The Quran?

18:110
Say, "I am only a man like you, to whom has been revealed that your god is one God. So whoever would hope for the meeting with his Lord - let him do righteous work and not associate in the worship of his Lord anyone."

7:188
Say, "I hold not for myself [the power of] benefit or harm, except what Allah has willed. And if I knew the unseen, I could have acquired much wealth, and no harm would have touched me. I am not except a warner and a bringer of good tidings to a people who believe."

6:51-52
Say, [O Muhammad], "I do not tell you that I have the depositories [containing the provision] of Allah or that I know the unseen, nor do I tell you that I am an angel. I only follow what is revealed to me." Say, "Is the blind equivalent to the seeing? Then will you not give thought?"

And warn by the Qur'an those who fear that they will be gathered before their Lord - for them besides Him will be no protector and no intercessor - that they might become righteous.

5:109
[Be warned of] the Day when Allah will assemble the messengers and say, "What was the response you received?" They will say, "We have no knowledge. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen"

Translation: Sahih International
Zekr Quran Software

What ever is written except translation, is my opinion/thoughts Allah knows the truth.

If you have different opinion please explain it with authentic sources rather than stories.

May Allah show us Siraat-e-Mustaqeem and increase our level of Imaan. Ameen

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:43 pm

pheonix wrote: All we can comment is that you are an idiot.
Iam not surprised at your comments as that is the least expected of a single track mind. BTW, Remove the "We" as you speak only for yourself and you still dont have the raza from haq na saheb to represent the entire community.

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:06 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
pheonix wrote: All we can comment is that you are an idiot.
Iam not surprised at your comments as that is the least expected of a single track mind. BTW, Remove the "We" as you speak only for yourself and you still dont have the raza from haq na saheb to represent the entire community.
Maybe I do have raza to represent the entire community.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:43 am

So you are blood sucking Kothari Goon :roll: Thanks for revealing your true intent

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:01 am

pheonix wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote: Iam not surprised at your comments as that is the least expected of a single track mind. BTW, Remove the "We" as you speak only for yourself and you still dont have the raza from haq na saheb to represent the entire community.

Zafaaf ni raza, noti lidhi taraa baap ye
Itle paida thayo che tu paap se .
Lisaan e Dawaat ma tu " haraami " kehlai
Jaa maafi maang to Ghulam Muhammed se

level_headed

Unread post by level_headed » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:14 am

Maine int ka jawab pathar se diya, but then better sense prevailed , thanks Ahmedplumber
I deleted my 4 liner
Somebody put a leash on this rabid dog who goes by the name of mnoorani
Last edited by level_headed on Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

ahmedplumber

Unread post by ahmedplumber » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:22 am

Mnoorani

Phoenix does not need to apologise to Mr. GM. he has only attacked him WRT to the post.

But you certainly need to apologise to Phoenix for dragging his family into this

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:17 am

Ahmed Plumber ne kharaab lagi gayu,
Pressure thi ehnu pipe phaati gayu.
Zafaaf ni raza to che dawat ni shaan
Ehna si thay chaman ma baan.

ahmedplumber

Unread post by ahmedplumber » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:57 am

mnoorani wrote:Ahmed Plumber ne kharaab lagi gayu,

that was quite funny :D

but really, no, no pressure. only disgust :roll:

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:49 am

ahmedplumber wrote:
mnoorani wrote:Ahmed Plumber ne kharaab lagi gayu,

that was quite funny :D

but really, no, no pressure. only disgust :roll:
Hun Khush chu ke tame khush thayaa
Dukhi chu kothaar na haal par
bahen ,bahen saasu bana
YN daru vech ta gayaa

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:31 pm

dawat ke 3 mazboot pillars....?

pillars jinko deemak andar se khaa gayi hai.... !!

su eni niraali shaan chhe!