FAO: Admin - Re: Three great Bohra scholars of 20th century

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Doctor

FAO: Admin - Re: Three great Bohra scholars of 20th century

Unread post by Doctor » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:58 pm

Re: http://www.dawoodi-bohras.com/news/1276 ... e_comment/

For your information -

Dr. Zahid Ali was though Bohra but in his book 'Tarikh-I Fatimiyyin-I Misr', he has severly mis-represented and misquoted our history books, ommitted certain text; picked part of sentences and not the whole sentence to create an image favoring his anti-Bohra whims and fancies.

Kothar unfortunately never dared to counter the ill work of Dr. Zahid Ali.

Sheikh Hasan Ali sarangpur Wala (one of the four Ustad of Dars-a-saify) is the only person in past sixty years, since the publication of Dr. Zahid Ali work who has effectively and completely countered all ills of above book, presented the correct and complete quotes, brought in order everything, ultimately proving Dr. Zahid Ali contentions were inacurate, false and intended only to malign Bohras.

Sheikh Hasan Ali took 2 to 3 years only to collect books that Dr. Zahid Ali has referred in his book 'Tarikh-I Fatimiyyin-I Misr'. On tallying Dr. Zahid work with the actual books (that Dr. Zahid quoted) Sheikh Hasan Ali Sahab discovered all the dishonesty committed by Dr. Zahid.

Sheikh Hasan Ali sahab has replied point-by-point to Dr. Zahid contention in his book "Damighul Bohtaan", it is written in three volumes with 2700 - 3000 pages in total.

@ Admin, please advise how fair it is to consider Dr. Zahid as one among the three great Bohra scholar?