Qutbi Bohras

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
abde53

Re: Qutbi Bohra

Unread post by abde53 » Sat May 04, 2013 8:56 am

Adam
1. I'm not misleading you, i'm quoting from what I've heard and clarified in text in the document.
2. I don't have a copy of the Video. But my Amil will have it.
3. You're not a Dawoodi Bohra, so why do you need the video in the first place?
Adam Bhai
Afzalu Salaam
I also saw the video but I could not hear Moula very clearly. Now how can anyone verify Moiez BS relayed the true bayan of Moula TUS. Moula's voice was very weak and not very clear.Muqaddas Moula Taher Saifuddin RA directly did announce about the Nuss and he did not need another person to relay his Bayaan. Moula TUS never looked at Syedi Wa Moulai Muffadal BS TUS as our Moula's TUS health is not good and his neck is hurting and can not keep it straight for long time so how can he see Syedi Muffadal BS TUS
As for asking Aamil to provide the tap, that is Adam bhai you are talking an impossible thing. If I ask my Aamil he is going to tell me that I donot believe in Moula TUS and his Diwan and other Shezaadas and right away I will be outcasted
SO ADAM BHAI IF YOUR AAMIL HAS THE TAPE WHY NOT PUT IT ON THE FORUM and then shut up all these people who question our Dawaat succession.

MunkirNakir

Unread post by MunkirNakir » Sat May 04, 2013 9:15 am

if Adam is ready to provide nass video, I am ready to bear expense to make CD of that video and send it to every household of bohras....

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat May 04, 2013 9:58 am

Now Adam will go into a long hibernation process and will resurface on some other threads and conveniently skip this debate.

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat May 04, 2013 10:37 am

The SONS of Muffadal will take lesson from their Dad and his Bros and once Muffi is King they will try to do that same thing - try to take control of Daulat-e-Hadiya (as Insaf Bhai has rightly named) and try to outcast 'talented uncles' ...... then these uncles will realize!! The SONS of current Bro Group will rise to ocassion and then we will see a big Tamsaha between Sons of King and Sons of King's Bros ............ :D

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat May 04, 2013 10:38 am

Adam Bhai, Aap Ko Kali Daal Hazum Nahee Ho Gee ... :(

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat May 04, 2013 10:55 am

voice wrote:Today this message is circulated , even with the use of social media,

"Heartiest Mubarakbadi to Shahzada Aali Waqar Malekulashtar Bhai Saheb Shujauddin Saheb (D.M.) on his Salgirah Mubarak 23rd Jumadil Akhar.
May Allah Taala Grant Sehat & Aafiyat to Shahzada Malekulashtar Bhai Saheb Shujauddin Saheb (D.M) for doing Khidmat of Aqa Maula Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Saheb (T.U.S.)& his Mansoos Aali Qadr Mufaddal Maula (T.U.S.)
May Shahzada Malekulashtar Bhai Saheb Shujauddin Saheb (D.M.) keep on attaining Khushi & Dua Mubarak of Beve Maula till the day of Qayamat. AMEEN."

For all those who says there is no rift, please make available any single message regarding celebration of Mazoon saheb`s birthday. If not, than please do try to find the answer for this strategy of mansoos`s camp.
Please wait till next year.inshallah you will get it.as mazoon saahebs bday for this year has gone and have not saved the message.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat May 04, 2013 10:56 am

Maqbool wrote:Adam
Do not mislead us. Just produce the video.

I have also witnessed the tamasa and clearly seen that Sayedna has not spoken much what you have described and it has been concluded by Moizbhaisaheb.

Your appearance after a long time to just re-buck the nuss controversy on this forum has proved that daal main khuch kala hai ya to fir puri daal hi kali hai!
how did u miss that muqasir saab was also there listening closely to moula(tus).

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat May 04, 2013 10:57 am

MunkirNakir wrote:if Adam is ready to provide nass video, I am ready to bear expense to make CD of that video and send it to every household of bohras....
bohras dont need that.you progs do........we have no doubts nor need for clarification..talk about yourself....

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sat May 04, 2013 11:00 am

. like I said earlier.
The video is for dawoodi bohras and will be shared to dawoodi bohras.
Im sure GM isnt a dawoodi bohra, so I dont know his excitement for all this.
Munkir also doesn't seem to be one either.

Matter is very simple. This concerns the Dawoodi bohras.

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat May 04, 2013 11:01 am

guy_sam, common North Koreans also do NOT doubt in their Dear Leader ......... :o

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat May 04, 2013 11:05 am

Adam,
Your LOGIC is truly great ........... If you ARE a Bohra you DO NOT question Dai and His Mansoos and their Chamchas...!!!! Correct?? If you ARE NOT a Bohra you cannot question either ............!!!
So First please decide WHO can question and who cannot!!
I guess there is nothing to decide in 'your cult' .......... Kotharis decide everything and you just FOLLOW master's orders and march ............ :)

MunkirNakir

Unread post by MunkirNakir » Sat May 04, 2013 11:25 am

Adam wrote:. like I said earlier.

Adam how did u already concluded I am not bohra?

just coz I have brain and I follow Islaam in its purest form
I might be sounding non bohra, but I still hold ejmaat card and I have all rights to know about use of my hard earn money.

ps - 99.99% abdes are dumb and stupid, but still 0.01% holds free will and ability to think.

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat May 04, 2013 11:44 am

Revolution always comes from within ............
And if today majority do not ask or speak do not think they do not know or have no brains ...... for one reason or other they are quiet but a day will come when they will say 'enough is enough' ...........
Know which rulers wanted to LIVE TA QAYAMAT?? and WHERE they decided to live Ta Qayamat ........... take lessons from Pharaohs and Pyramids .............. compare them to Dais and their Rozas ......... :(

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat May 04, 2013 11:48 am

Adam wrote:. like I said earlier.

Abde 53 with his ID sounds like VERY MUCH DAWOODI BOHRA and he is the one who requested you to put the video.
ONCE AGAIN COWARD ADAM HIDES BEHIND HIS LIES. SO WHY DO NOT YOU PROVIDE TO ABDE 53 WHO HAS GIVEN A VERY CLEAR EXPLANATION OF NOT GETTING IT FROM HIS AAMIL AND HE IS NOT EVEN SATISFIED WITH THE VIDEO
NOW ADAM WILL DISAPPEAR BECAUSE ONCE AGAIN HE PUT HIS FOOT IN HIS MOUTH

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Sat May 04, 2013 12:23 pm

Adam was first person who was created from Noor (light) of Allah.
He remained in care of Allah.
He was so great that even angels were asked to bow before him.
But when Allah told him not to touch a particular tree he disobeyed Allah and touched it. He was thrown out of Paradise.
It all happened because then Brother Adam was not there to advise the first Adam.

MunkirNakir

Unread post by MunkirNakir » Sat May 04, 2013 12:44 pm

^ very deep thought, for those who can understand this..thankyou.

MunkirNakir

Unread post by MunkirNakir » Sat May 04, 2013 1:46 pm

even a small HONEST kid can shake up most powerful man on earth, its all about determination....

here is a good example.
Attachments
2013-05-04_23-13_Barack Obama (BarackObama) on.jpg

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat May 04, 2013 3:21 pm

@Adam,

For all your crumbling defences let me tell you that not only the progressives but even some diehard abdes are questioning the faux pass made by smb and believe it or not but many of my abde friends have also confirmed that his speech in raudat tahera was inaudible and he did mumble Mohammed thrice instead of Mufaddal after which Mr.Moiz snatched the mike and announced that smb has made nuss on Mufaddal, as usual there was so much of chaos and frenzy that at that moment of time abdes just accepted what was dished out to them (as usual) but thereafter they realised that there was something really very wrong !

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat May 04, 2013 3:30 pm

Adam wrote: The document of the Nass was read out, even shown on display to every single Dawoodi Bohra member during Ramadan 1432.

- The Risala Zaat un Noor of Syenda Mentions the Nass
This is the biggest joke of the year !! Any person in his right mind knows very well that due to his present state of health and mind smb is in no position to read or write, he cannot even sign and at times even forgets that he is in saifee mahal and thinks that he is in khandala. You also very well know that he is bathed and dressed by helpers and the final touches are given by his family members when he has to be showcased in a glass enclosure or palkhi like a mannequin. Hence the so called document was in all likelihood forged by the zaadas and produced as evidence to the abdes who are used to accepting whatever crap that is served to them !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat May 04, 2013 6:33 pm

Adam wrote:All these comments from people who don't believe in the Fatimi Dawat, Duats, Syedna Mohammed and Syedi Mufaddal or Mazoon Saheb.

All your comments are useless.

Example, why should I discuss the Prophet Mohammed with an atheist!
All the lengthy vayez of the Dai who harps on Mola Ali (a.s.) and Imam Hussain (a.s.) is useless...........Why should the Dai discuss Mola Ali (a.s.) with Shiate Ali when he himself leads a life which is totally in contrast to Mola Ali's life of austerity, transparency in Baitul Maal, helping the poor and needy whenever they called for his help. Why should he also discuss Imam Hussain (a.s.) who preferred to wage a war with Yazid and sacrifice his life and that of his near and dear ones instead of felicitating Yazid and bribing him with money which is totally opposite to what the Dai did with the butcher of muslims Narendra Modi.

All your comments are useless.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sun May 05, 2013 4:59 am

Like I said earlier, GM.
You are a confirmed hater of 51 and 52 Dai (and every Dai and Imam before them)
Thus, your questioning the Nass of the 52nd is pointless.

You worry about your own leaders (if you have any) and worry about their Nass on whomever.
Just like you'll believe Abu Bakr did Nass on Umar, and have no questions about that.

Make life simple.

HumzaAli

Unread post by HumzaAli » Sun May 05, 2013 5:10 am

Adam wrote:Like I said earlier, GM.

You worry about your own leaders (if you have any) and worry about their Nass on whomever.
Just like you'll believe Abu Bakr did Nass on Umar, and have no questions about that.

Make life simple.
the more u post, the more u ruin ur mission and expose ur self...

I am simply asking u to get me a video of nass and let the world decide how clear the nass was thats it. make life simple.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Sun May 05, 2013 7:09 am

On a second thought, assuming that by the grace of Dai-ul-Mutlaq, Aqa Burhanuddin (who claims to possess much superior powers than his creator) our brother Adam was there with the first Adam. Our brother Adam would have said: “It is O.K. that you disobeyed the orders of Qader-ul-Mutlaq and have landed on this earth. But please remember once you are on this earth, do not ever think of rebelling against Dai-ul-Mutlaq however wrong he may be, because without holding his hand you will not reenter the Paradise.”
And on a further thought, the first Adam (rebellion by nature, and we are his children known as Adamis) who could dare to rebel against Almighty Allah would he cared to listen the advise of our petty (piddy) Adam?

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sun May 05, 2013 8:26 am

S. Insaf wrote:On a second thought, assuming that by the grace of Dai-ul-Mutlaq, Aqa Burhanuddin (who claims to possess much superior powers than his creator) our brother Adam was there with the first Adam. Our brother Adam would have said: “It is O.K. that you disobeyed the orders of Qader-ul-Mutlaq and have landed on this earth. But please remember once you are on this earth, do not ever think of rebelling against Dai-ul-Mutlaq however wrong he may be, because without holding his hand you will not reenter the Paradise.”
And on a further thought, the first Adam (rebellion by nature, and we are his children known as Adamis) who could dare to rebel against Almighty Allah would he cared to listen the advise of our petty (piddy) Adam?

Not sure what you are blabbering about S. Insaf.
We are know you're slithering lying snake, who's neither Bohra, Fatimid nor Shia. And have no business meddling or gossiping about the Dawoodi Bohras. For example, you are ridiculing the Prophet Adam AS.
I exposed your lies on this forum, but to your advantage, Admin came to the rescue and kept deleting the thread.
Something to hide? You bet.
I pray you continue to live in jealousy and hatred.
With nothing else to do in life, just like a barking dog. Keep barking doggy.

السام عليكم

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sun May 05, 2013 8:28 am

S. Insaf is undoubtedly one of the owners of this Forum. He is not a Dawoodi Bohra. And through this Forum, he allows "Progressives", Non Dawoodi Bohras (Sunnia & Wahabis) to insult their belief.

LIAR = Someone who claims to be something, but is in fact someone else.

HIS FALSE CLAIMS:
Daear Brother Adam! Please allow me to repeat once more for you:
I am proud to be a Mumin
I became a pure and simple Muslim about 1430 years back.
I became a Shia Muslim about 1350 years back
I became a Shia Ismaili Muslim about 1300 years back
I became a Shia Ismaili Mustaili Muslim about 970 years back
I became a Shia Ismaili Mustaili Tayyebi Muslim about 900 years back
I became a Shia Ismaili Mustaili Tayyebi Bohra Muslim about 490 years back
I became a Shia Ismaili Mustaili Tayyebi Dawoodi, Bohra Muslim about 460 years back
I am now a Dawoodi Bohra Mumin since last 85 years.
I firmly believe that I will remain a Dawoodi Bohra Mumin till the Day of Judgment under the Dai-ship of Sayedna Mohammad Burhanuddin.
Prophethood ended. Khilafat ended. Imamat ended. but Dawat and that too Dawoodi Bohra Dawat will not end till Roze-Qayamat.
Though Allah has given guarantee for Qur’an and Islam, these will remain till day of judgment.
S. Insaf

Since I am not a regular on this forum, I have just quoted a few of his words simply from the last week. He must have said much more.
Below are his quotes, please google them if you don't trust me:

HIS CLAIM:
To be a Muslim
HIS FALSEHOOD REVEALED:
There is no priesthood in Islam as religious functions can be performed by any ordinary Muslim.

(He denies the concept of Nabi and Imam)

HIS CLAIM:
I became a Shia Muslim about 1350 years back
I became a Shia Ismaili Muslim about 1300 years back

HIS FALSEHOOD REVEALED:
Syedna Burhanuddin cursed Muslim caliphs (R.A.) and Hazrat Aisha Siddiqah (R.A.) openly during Moharram,

HIS CLAIM:
I became a Shia Ismaili Mustaili Tayyebi Dawoodi, Bohra Muslim about 460 years back

HIS FALSEHOOD REVEALED:
He goes on to insult Dawoodi Bohras by posting this article:
Milli Gazette - Delhi in its issue of 1-15 December issue has published my article "Bohras: An Islamic sect reduced to a cult."

HIS BIGGEST CLAIM & LIE:
I firmly believe that I will remain a Dawoodi Bohra Mumin till the Day of Judgment under the Dai-ship of Sayedna Mohammad Burhanuddin.
HIS FALSEHOOD REVEALED:
Yet, he goes on to insult Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin TUS (who he claims to follow) numerous times, example in this following thread.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7924

Concluding:
S. Insaf is not a Muslim, Shia or Dawoodi Bohra. He's lying two faced snake :D

Proggies like Doctor and BadriJanab would agree with me on the fact that he isn't a Dawoodi Bohra. But, will they have courage to confirm this fact? That is another question.

MunkirNakir

Unread post by MunkirNakir » Sun May 05, 2013 9:10 am

Dear ADAM,

please stop wasting time and forum space with your useless talk...

we just asked for simple nass video and u are still not able to provide it, here is a deal, either provide us video, or just accept this whole nass drama is plot to fool gulible bohras.
Last edited by MunkirNakir on Sun May 05, 2013 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

MunkirNakir

Unread post by MunkirNakir » Sun May 05, 2013 9:11 am

this thread is not about discussing who is snake and who is elephant, we all know who we are,

now please stop kid play and get to the point.

we are not here to discuss faith of Mr Insaaf, we are here to discuss how mufaddal and his group has plot scam and he is all prepared to loot more from the community.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun May 05, 2013 9:45 am

Adam wrote:Like I said earlier, GM.

Make life simple.
As usual Coward Adam diverted the topic. As I mentioned ABDE 53 who seems to be a die hard Dawoodi Bohra asked you about video of NUSS and now you as COWARD changed the topic to Saif Insaf. We are not discussing him . he does not represent one million bohras as you guys profess while Syedna has a million followers as per your numbers so can you answer ABDE 53's question and request

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Sun May 05, 2013 12:59 pm

Dear Adam,
An angel disobeyed God and he was punished and turned in to Shaitan.
Adam disobeyed the same God and he was awarded by raising him to the status of a Prophet.
How will you justify this act of God?
These are the discussions of higher level, not of your level.

MunkirNakir

Unread post by MunkirNakir » Sun May 05, 2013 1:37 pm

now Adam will run to his Amil with Mr Insaaf Question, and this is the reply he is going to get from Amil...

" aa to badhu taweel nu bayan che, apan to gunehgaar logo che, 5200 rs DAI ne salaam kari do, e saglu sambhali lese" :D :mrgreen: