Maula Nee Dua Che

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Saiyaad

Maula Nee Dua Che

Unread post by Saiyaad » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:54 am

If you really Analyse the Business concept and model of Kothar which has made them millionaires is Product Called DUA , they have smartly marketed and packaged DUAS and sold them worldwide to less then million Bohras through their sales people which are AMILS and sold them in tons and tons to rich and poor , widows and orphans all for price , every dua had a price tag , it was designed in beautifully package as Maula ne Dua , Maula nu Ehsan ane Karam , Maula nee Kadam Bosee , Maula nee Ziyafat , Maula nee Pallee, and many more came with a price and very smartly turned those Cash for Dua into buying prime properties worldide all in the name of syedna and his sons , millions and millions of money sitting in bank Account of Dawat Hadiyah again in the name of zakat by distributing Dua and there was no Accountability of any above because their basic fundamentals in this Bussiness is that Dua cannot be bargained , Dua cannot be accountable , Dua cannot be free and Dua will not come to you without them asking for you .

We all want duas that work for us, for many various reasons we need that Dua , . We want to know that the things we ask Allah for will be answered or that He will give us what’s best. Instead of paying these Dua Dealers my friends look for greatest Dua which is Under feet of your Mother , Dua which you will get feeding hungry , Dua you will get helping people in need . Islam is a very simple faith. You don’t need to wrap your logic or go through a bunch of hurdles to be a good Muslim. All you have to do is follow a few simple commandments and abstain from evil.
Unfortunately, for many of us bohri’s this just isn’t good enough, we need Maula nee Dua by hook or crook , So we go through all sorts of strange rituals and shenanigans in an attempt to get closer to Allah or get our prayers answered . But the truth is, we don’t need any of that.

If there’s anything you want as a Muslim, all you have to do is ask Allah for it.
Yep. It’s really that simple and it’s FREE.

badrijanab

Re: Maula Nee Dua Che

Unread post by badrijanab » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:24 am

Saiyaad wrote:If you really Analyse the Business concept and model of Kothar which has made them millionaires is Product Called DUA , they have smartly marketed and packaged DUAS and sold them worldwide to less then million Bohras through their sales people which are AMILS and sold them in tons and tons to rich and poor , widows and orphans all for price , every dua had a price tag , it was designed in beautifully package as Maula ne Dua , Maula nu Ehsan ane Karam , Maula nee Kadam Bosee , Maula nee Ziyafat , Maula nee Pallee, and many more came with a price and very smartly turned those Cash for Dua into buying prime properties worldide all in the name of syedna and his sons , millions and millions of money sitting in bank Account of Dawat Hadiyah again in the name of zakat by distributing Dua and there was no Accountability of any above because their basic fundamentals in this Bussiness is that Dua cannot be bargained , Dua cannot be accountable , Dua cannot be free and Dua will not come to you without them asking for you .

We all want duas that work for us, for many various reasons we need that Dua , . We want to know that the things we ask Allah for will be answered or that He will give us what’s best. Instead of paying these Dua Dealers my friends look for greatest Dua which is Under feet of your Mother , Dua which you will get feeding hungry , Dua you will get helping people in need . Islam is a very simple faith. You don’t need to wrap your logic or go through a bunch of hurdles to be a good Muslim. All you have to do is follow a few simple commandments and abstain from evil.
Unfortunately, for many of us bohri’s this just isn’t good enough, we need Maula nee Dua by hook or crook , So we go through all sorts of strange rituals and shenanigans in an attempt to get closer to Allah or get our prayers answered . But the truth is, we don’t need any of that.

If there’s anything you want as a Muslim, all you have to do is ask Allah for it.
Yep. It’s really that simple and it’s FREE.
Bring single proof if Allah exist? Remember inference is not equal to proof.

think

Unread post by think » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:54 am

bring single proof that phook and duaa is a cure all.

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:09 pm

think wrote:bring single proof that phook and duaa is a cure all.
No proof, his phook is useless.

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:36 am

I have proof, Batman, Spiderman, Superman exists

:evil: No they dont, its just a comic book characters

:twisted: But but but..... comic book is proof that they exist, its written in there.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:15 pm

BJ

Try this ...my spin on this excellent question and how I have found my answers long time back in my Uni days.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah

Allah is recognised and proved by his creations....it is a fundamental to have faith that he exists....

Defining him by worldly or human attributes is not necessary or possible ...if one tries he she will enter contradictions and go in circles.

It is baseline point that Islam requires and only one that needs no further direct validation...anything after Allah is in human space and can be defined to prove existence or logic. Eg we can prove Quran or Muhammad existed.

If you go beyond Allah you start entering the atheist or agnostic space...it gets harder to explain the concepts in a faith based ideology.

if one confuse proofs then one could easily enter pagan, polytheism ...

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:47 pm

Bohra spring wrote:
.... I have found my answers long time back in my Uni days.
that was because of "maula ni dua chhe", that too an unelected maula..!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:43 pm

If an abde prospers it is because "Maula ni dua chhe" and if he goes bankrupt then "Ena gunaho na sabab thi"......... This is called "Heads I win, Tails you lose"

asad

Unread post by asad » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:11 am

another case of Moula ni Dua working on the opposite

DBMK community centre proposal refused

Plans to build a community centre in Walton Park ward have been rejected by Milton Keynes Council.

The Dawoodi Bohra community had proposed to build a centre on community land between Wavendon Gate Primary School and Old Farm Park, catering for around 60 people with parking for 30 cars.

Dawoodi Bohra, known locally as DBMK, are a religious group, with around 60 members in Milton Keynes, though they insisted the centre would have been open for everyone in the area to use.

Councillor Alice Bramall, whose Walton Park ward would’ve homed the centre, said: “The principle reason for the decision was the DBMK community was not felt to be large enough to warrant allocating them the site.”

Councillor Lee Barney, also of the Walton Park ward, added: “The application by the Dawoodi Bhora to build a place of worship/community facility has been turned down by the Community Foundation.

“It is now up to local residents to ensure that this land is claimed for use of the local community.”

http://www.miltonkeynes.co.uk/community ... -1-5007320

think

Unread post by think » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:32 am

one less place for the dictators to rule the bohri's.