Namaz at lightning speed

Lighten up a little and talk about movies, music, books and recipes and more... this forum provides the flip side to the intense and serious discussion taking place in other forums. No topic is off-limit here so long as it is within the accepted norms of decency and decorum.

LionHunter

Re: Namaz at lightning speed

Unread post by LionHunter » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:09 pm

this is so idiotic to judge and actually film some body who is praying, namaz is between ALLAH and the praying person, he is praying fast may be coz he is praying tahyatul masjid and wants to join fard namaaz with imaam.

Admin kindly please remove this thread.

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:39 pm

I used to see people do this so that others would believe they were praying. There is no way to enunciate
the words that quickly without it becoming a complete mish-mash. What a bunch of hypocrites.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:20 pm

LionHunter wrote:this is so idiotic to judge and actually film some body who is praying, namaz is between ALLAH and the praying person, he is praying fast may be coz he is praying tahyatul masjid and wants to join fard namaaz with imaam.

Admin kindly please remove this thread.
LionHunter
If some one is doing Tahyatul Masjid they have to recite Al Fatiah and another Surah, This person finished the who two Rakats in 21 seconds, No one is making fun but THE POINT IS FOR ABDE BOHRA PRYING NAMAZA AT LIGHTNING SPEED AND THEN DOING MAATAM OR LISTENING TO BAYAN IS MORE IMPORTANT
Syenda always says TAMAKUN SI JAMJO how come never heard TAMAKUN SE NAMAZ PARJO. There is a saying in Bohras
Jaldi Jaldi Namaz Pari Lu Paachi Aaram Se Jamiso,. Hope you get the point....No need for Admin to remove this thread because I am trying to get the point to all those Kothari Monitors on this forum to start telling all Abdes to Pray Namaz with respect and proper etiquette,

porus

Unread post by porus » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:15 am

This reminds me of a time long ago when I went to Madina after my Umra. I was with Bohras and performed 'Madinu' and other namaaz with them.

In our company was a young man, about 18, who performed his namaaz exactly like the man in this Youtube clip. We all quickly discovered that the person was mentally retarded and that his parents had brought him with them for Umra in the hope of 'shifa'.

I was close to him when he performed his 'lightning' namaaz in Masjid-e-Nabawi. An elderly Arab man objected and proceeded to scold him. I took him aside and told him of his mental condition. He was apologetic and began praying for him.

I have never otherwise seen this type of 'lightning' namaaz performed by any Bohras although I do think that their Imams could slow down a bit.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:23 am

Br Porus
You are right some times one does not know the status of one's mental health and the reasons. If this person has that problem then I ask for forgivness from Allah for wrong accusation. Unfortunately I have seen this kind of Ibadah by many Abdes and as a matter of fact couple of times (specially on Ashura) people leading Namaz also do the same so they can finish Namaz at lightning speed so they can resume Maatam.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:55 pm

Elders on the forum could recollect the late Mukasir Salehbhai saab's namaz which too could compete with the bohra in the video clip. Iam saying this because I have seen him praying at jet speed many times.

asad

Unread post by asad » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:36 am

Whenever their is some relay and a Maghrib comes between due to time difference in countries this sort of Namaaz is offered by all Bohras, says a lot about the combined mental condition.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:46 pm

bhai sbm,

please refer to my post being circulated all over the world wherein i have compared bohra masjids with muslim masjids.

haven't i mentioned there clearly that bohra masjids are mainly for majlises, jamans, screening of films of syedna, relays, maatams, salgirah jashans, welcoming h'zaadas, vajebaat vasuli etc. etc, with namaaz being the lowest of the activities on the priority list?

for bohra amils, h'zaadas and all the so-called raza na sahebs, namaz is only a necessary nuisance to be tolerated. so why complain about the speed or tauheen of namaaz by abdes who pray in such cursory fashion and heap insults on allah? instead be thankful that atleast this retard was going through the motions of praying! a time will come when we will join the ranks of agakhanis who dont pray namaaz at all.

why waste time in namaaz to the heavenly allah, when our ilah ul ardh is here and giving you the azeemushaan sharaf of taking your money?