Parents forced to keep kids out of schools in Moharram

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
phorendude

Parents forced to keep kids out of schools in Moharram

Unread post by phorendude » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:33 pm

Kothar has circulated farmans to all mumins in Kuwait to keep children away from schools during the 10 days of Moharram. They have gone to the extent of putting up a printable template leave excuse form where all parents have to do is fill up the personal details. Furthermore Kothar is asking the adults to take leave from work during the 10 days, both men and women.

The worst part of the story is that most of the Indian schools will be conducting term exams during the 1st week of November, so the kids irrespective of the outcome of their grades, are being forced to take break from the schools on this pretext.

Checkout the template below thats currently being circulated around Kuwait:

Direct link:

http://i.imgur.com/5nD3TXx.jpg

Aftaab

Re: Parents forced to keep kids out of schools in Moharram

Unread post by Aftaab » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:17 pm

Thankyou Muffy, you will make our generation more dumber then ever before.

btw shia momeenin do organize majlises and actually there waeziz are more meaningful in regards to knowledge is concerned, and most important thing is they never force yet thousands of momeenin attend those majlises, and they understand difficulties of people as well, this is why majlises are of just 60 minutes and that too in evening.

Deerseye

Unread post by Deerseye » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:38 am

Islam is the complete religion. It is designed to help the people. It never aims to create any discomfort or problem. Allah emphasises in the Quran that after you have seeked your livelihood turn to me.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:06 am

Not only this they have started taking undertakings from all bohra establishment to keep it close for all 9 days and attend waez. I really don't understand who will pay the salary for these days and who will pay the losses of business during these days.

If the dukan is to be closed on these days then why they the mansoos and Amils are not closing their dukan! They should stop taking any najwas or salms on this days. They can at least scarifies this.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:12 am

Can someone post the form for the under taking and an English translation. Authorities eg a MP and media are interested in getting to know more about this new radical development.

Aftaab

Unread post by Aftaab » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:15 am

I think this pathetic letter should be forwarded to all education ministers to show them how kothar is stopping people from gaining education.

Thankfully kothar has no balls to do some thing like this in western countries.

Aftaab

Unread post by Aftaab » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:21 am

if this was for ghame Hussain(s) it would be okay, but this is just to glorify own self and brain wash as much as possible in those 10 days.

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:33 am

I think this was a kothar trick which was started long ago to keep the people under control of the Wealthy family , and today it is becoming compulsory for every Bohri's to close their shop and for every children to take leave from their school during Majalis time , this will get more worse in Future
Instead on this they Should Educate the people with True message of Karbala in these day's of Imam Hussain(A.s) and what is each One's Duty towards our Religion Islam ?

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:25 am

This is to ensure that upcoming Muharram becomes an enforcing event for bohras to attend the sermons by Mansoos. Kothar wants to drill down, brainwash, manipulate any sign of dissent, distraction, diversion from bohra minds. Muharram being heavily emotional days are the best when bohra are more weaker and meeker then other days.

Instead of emphasizing on works of Imam hussain, they will continue to brain wash the abdes in oppressive submission with ehsaan and karam drumbeats of new age kothar leadership..

Pressures are felt in every walk of life by All ages. Children are missing schools, professional are missing work and businessmen missing on revenue. Deep inside, most of them feel the pinch of losing out on 10 days of activities.

The sermons are going to be full of overrated melodrama of how current maulas are suffering and will equate themselves with panjatan and likes of 72 shohodaas.

In this whole drama, women will be their prime weapon, wherein those bored / dumm women want to flaunt their expensive ridaas and jewellery. Force the men to attend too.

Shiaas in Kuwait organize Majlises in evening properly after working hours and turn out is really good from all walks of life, countries and cultures. They even organize humble meal or sherbet to facilitiate the event. Without any forced donations or hoob. Infact they invite all to attend and happily serve in name of Imam hussain.

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:41 pm

Yes Brother Human being i also attended the Shia majalis in kuwait and the people are very humble in fact from last muharram i have attended many Majalis and i have also told many of them that i am from the Bohra Community and they do not have any objection .on me coming in their majalis or any other event
i came in touch with many people while going regularly in many majalis and one of the shia Ithnasheri friend told me that he came to Kuwait from Saudi Arabia and was unable to find any Shia brother as he was new here so he saw some Bohra's going for majalis so he thought as they are also shia so he can attend their majalis . He asked one bohri if he could also come inside but he was clearly rejected and also that person didn't spoke nicely with him

now you can think how they are they are brain washed from Kothar and the so called Dai ?

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:27 am

humanbeing wrote:organize Majlises in evening properly after working hours and turn out is really good from all walks of life, countries and cultures.
The beloved grandson of the Prophet (SAWW) sacrificed his life and the lives of his near & dear ones to save the mumineen and their generations, and you and your kind are debating and contemplating the rationale of 10 mornings vis a vis 10 evenings to remember his sacrifice.

Thankfully, the mumineen have in their midst the Husaini Dai to save us from the clutches and enticement of Shayateen like you.

Aftaab

Unread post by Aftaab » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:43 am

progticide wrote:
humanbeing wrote:organize Majlises in evening properly after working hours and turn out is really good from all walks of life, countries and cultures.
The beloved grandson of the Prophet (SAWW) sacrificed his life and the lives of his near & dear ones to save the mumineen and their generations, and you and your kind are debating and contemplating the rationale of 10 mornings vis a vis 10 evenings to remember his sacrifice.

Thankfully, the mumineen have in their midst the Husaini Dai to save us from the clutches and enticement of Shayateen like you.
well ok I respect your love for Imam,

but can you please tell me why Amil all around the world demand for najwa for the waezez they perform for 10 days?

why do we need to pay them special najwa for this service to IMAM?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:25 am

progticide wrote:

Can you ask your Kothari Masters that during those 10 days Imam Hussain and his family did not have enough food, no pomp including the wedding of his beloved daughter at the battle ground while Kothari Goons have ZIYAFAATS-Qadamboois-Pagla during Muharram after the Majlis and right after Ashra, Rasm-e-Saifee and Nikkahs aglore with pomps and big fat envelopes. I would take 10 days off from my activities and mourn the death and of Imam Hussain and his loved one if your Masters Kothari Goons will stop make this somber event as Fest and Pompous ceremony to fill their pockets with ill gotten wealth
So Progticide, before preaching to the choir please ask your masters to follow.

simple

Unread post by simple » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:44 am

new fatwa
Attachments
New Doc 2.pdf
(47.81 KiB) Downloaded 332 times

Aftaab

Unread post by Aftaab » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:52 pm

proticide now wont show up for next few months ?

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:34 am

For every one Who have the Love of Imam Hussain (A.s) in their Heart

Meri Qurbani Ka Maqsad Samjho,Warna Tumhare Gham aur Nauha Gari Ka koi Faeda Nahi,Chahe Tumlog Ro Ro kar Ghash kha Jao..Hum Uspar Laanat Karte Hau Jo Allah Ki Ibadat Ko ChhorKe Humse Dikhawe Ki Mohabbat Rakhta Hai.

Imam Husayn a.s
Ref-Unwan e Karbala,Pg.No 568.

Aftaab

Unread post by Aftaab » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:39 am

Salawaat on Muhammed(s) and his aaaaaal

every body say....

Allah humma salle ala Muhammed waalaa aale Muhammed wabarik wasallim...