Mazoon Maula is being trageted

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Akhtiar Wahid

Mazoon Maula is being trageted

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:00 am

I have noticed that Muffadal Moula camp slowly but steadily and strategically are targeting Mazoon Maula. But the problem is that Mazoon Maula has not reacted on this issue as of yet. It has to be dealt, because it is confusing the bohra fold into believing that the Mansoos at the moment is more important than the Mazoon Saheb, at the moment I believe even if the Mansoos is declared and Current Dai is still Hyat than the second to power should be Mazoon Maula, and Mansoos sahib should wait for the rightful moment for him to declare himself the successor.

Bohra spring

Re: Mazoon Maula is being trageted

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:27 am

Is it not hypocritical that Mansoos wants us to honor him but he does not honor the Mazoon

Let him show how he respects the Mazoon who is the Diai deputy

Mansoos is just an heir he is not yet the Diai , regardless if we doubt if he is truly the heir

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:28 am

Mazoon Saheb TUS ko apni itni chinta nahi hogi jitni inko hoti hai.... :roll:

think

Unread post by think » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:08 pm

es ramadan me wajebaat me amil ne, smb ka salam, mansoos ka salam, mazoon ka salam aur mukasir ka salam tamaam atlanta ke mumineen se liya. Aur salam california bheja. is ke kia mane hai.

alam

Unread post by alam » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:36 pm

It's about time mansoos and mazoon start speaking to each other again.
Honoring each other can come later.
Speak to each other one on one. In private.
Without any staffers. Absolutely.
Neutral site - hosted by mukasir Saheb.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:19 pm

The fight to supremacy knows no bounds !! It is ironical that Taha, the son of Mansoos is married to Mazun's daughter Arwa and brother of Mansoss, Qusai is married to another daughter of Mazun, Taiyaba, yet there is a cold war. Few may know that Mazun's daughter Arwa (Mansoos' daughter-in-law) makes it a point to attend only her father's vayez in Mohurrum and conveniently skips Mansoos' vayez.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:45 pm

Mazoon has lost his credibility by not showing any concerns while bohras where looted in regime of SMB and now Muffy, so it seems he is also getting his cuts from all these looting.

removing muawaiyah and putting yazeed on thrown wont help the community.

it is obvious for smart people that no legitimate heir is present at this moment who can claim to be DAI, so only solution to this problem is democratic selection of leader, same like Christians choses pope.

some good moral and knowledgeable person should be selected by scholars in community and then he should lead the community.

who will never claim to be "god on earth" or "masoom" or "gaib no jaankaar" or "HAQ no dhani"

he will be humble human being and good muslim who will guide the community with ISLAMIC laws.

who should get basic salary from public funds and "lots of respect" nothing more nothing less.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:15 am

Muffadal BS has two teeth one to show and one to eat. When he says Apna logo alag thaigaya che sukam? That means he points our to Mazun saheb. In reality he is the culprit to cook up the zahir batin theory just to hate mazoon saheb.

If he is that honest he should first take action against the vaezin at Securndrabad. He has not said a single word about this and in fact he must be enjoying.

As far ass mazon saheb is concern I think he should now come in open and should think about the welfare of the community without seeking the top most post. He has lots of money he should start making school, Hospital, old persons home etc. In our community there are many philanthropist, if mazoon saheb starts any of this project by his own money I am sure lots of good community members will join with their resources without fear of sabotaging by kothar. Mazoon saheb will get highest honor in our community without any post.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:18 am

Maqbool wrote:Muffadal BS has two teeth one to show and one to eat. When he says Apna logo alag thaigaya che sukam? That means he points our to Mazun saheb. In reality he is the culprit to cook up the zahir batin theory just to hate mazoon saheb.

If he is that honest he should first take action against the vaezin at Securndrabad. He has not said a single word about this and in fact he must be enjoying.

As far ass mazon saheb is concern I think he should now come in open and should think about the welfare of the community without seeking the top most post. He has lots of money he should start making school, Hospital, old persons home etc. In our community there are many philanthropist, if mazoon saheb starts any of this project by his own money I am sure lots of good community members will join with their resources without fear of sabotaging by kothar. Mazoon saheb will get highest honor in our community without any post.
he is much busy in securing and getting green cards for his family in USA then worrying about poor and needy in community.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:19 am

present dai and mazoon are brothers and both comes from taher saifuddin

and you ask me why I dont have hope from them?

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:39 pm

Mazoon sahib was in Bakersfield in California in Moharram, any idea where is he these days? Any update on his claim or future plan or strategies? Has he fully taken charge of Saifee Mahal?

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:51 am

I previously also said this Mazoon Saheb TUS ko apni itni chinta nahi hogi jitni tum logo ko hai.

Nameless

Unread post by Nameless » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:54 am

Even though it is commented here that Mazoon is the Dai in waiting, abdes revere Aliqadr BS Saifuddin as 'Mola' and prayers are offered for the good health and long life taqayamat of 'bewe mola'. We don't see prayers offered for the Mazoon or other members of the Dai's family.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:11 am

Nameless wrote: We don't see prayers offered for the Mazoon or other members of the Dai's family.
On one hand you abuse the family of Dai and distort their names and all and here you want, we should pray for them also along with prayers for Dai and his Mansoos.

DOUBLE STANDARDS :shock: :?

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 am

Nameless wrote:Even though it is commented here that Mazoon is the Dai in waiting, abdes revere Aliqadr BS Saifuddin as 'Mola'

you certainly believe whatever written on this forum is true & we should start believing it. GIVE IT A THOUGHT. :mrgreen:

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:52 am

Mazoon is the better alternative to the con we currently have ...whatever his vices we need him or his son to replace Muffy .

I am surprised PDB does not think politically, if they have behind the scenes so be it, to support Mazoom to force the rift. He needs solid support of thousands and a delegation has to visit him to plead that he steps up his claim. If he has not then we need to convince him for the sake o f our future. Blogging will not remove Mansoos .waiting for the departure of 52 will not automatically cause the change. The worry is Mansoos has cleverly convinced he is the rightful heir by using the 52 and slowly drip feeding the brainwashing sermons.

Why some need a diai is because abde are programmed that they need someone to help them into heaven. So let us make sure we get a diai who will take the community to development and modernisation and return us to a path of a respected society within. Islam.

Mansoos is on the mission to isolate us from society and islam and control us for his purpose as his subjects , he is using the naivety and blind faith. He has no interest in making us better Muslims .

We could find someone better but then this will take time and we will loose the reformist momentum. What the issue is over 50 years the kothar has systematically prevented any scholar to rival the zadas. Anyone who challenged them was kicked out or silently sidelined. Those that educated themselves realised abdes were beyond reform and left the community.

We can not continue this reform movement in such a subtle way. I am amazed that even Iran has given in. Though the sanctions contributed but the real reform was the youth who refused to continue being isolated.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:34 am

Thanks bohra spring in helping me proove my point. With your last post you have proved a lot of things.

Let me mention a few:
1 you all are leaderless
2 you need a leader desperately
3 your reform moment is not helping you and loosing momentum
4 this forum is thrash
5 you want to make your leader by election. But BS if a leader is chosen why to carry this reform movement. He will lead you all, without opposing to the bohra clergy. And thats what i am saykng since quite a long time. Get out of this dawoodi bohra fold and make your own fold with any leader that you wish to choose.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:13 am

TB this is for your ears ...Allah Akbar..
BS does not speak on behalf of PDB or a registered member, he uses the freedom to occasionally suggest a revolutionary strategy.
BS regards the PDB as the largest organised opposition and alternative Dawoodi Bohra administration in the best position to develop and topple the oppressive Kothar driven machinery
BS is a freelance reformist...who will never ever leave or be denied my birth right to be identified as a Muslim of Bohra tribe enshrined by Democratic Human Rights.
BS has a leader called Muhamad rasullulah SAW

aftabm

Unread post by aftabm » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:30 am

Bohra spring wrote: I am surprised PDB does not think politically, if they have behind the scenes so be it, to support Mazoom to force the rift. He needs solid support of thousands and a delegation has to visit him to plead that he steps up his claim. If he has not then we need to convince him for the sake o f our future. Blogging will not remove Mansoos .waiting for the departure of 52 will not automatically cause the change. The worry is Mansoos has cleverly convinced he is the rightful heir by using the 52 and slowly drip feeding the brainwashing sermons.
Br. Bohra Spring

I tend to disagree with you. Mazoon or anyone else from that fold, doesnt care about common DB populace. They are not sympathetic on reformist cause. All they want is money. Our fight is for justice, accountability and dignity. Crusade is against the corrupt system that has been created.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:01 am

true_bohra wrote:Thanks bohra spring in helping me proove my point. With your last post you have proved a lot of things.

Let me mention a few:
1 you all are leaderless
2 you need a leader desperately
3 your reform moment is not helping you and loosing momentum
4 this forum is thrash
5 you want to make your leader by election. But BS if a leader is chosen why to carry this reform movement. He will lead you all, without opposing to the bohra clergy. And thats what i am saykng since quite a long time. Get out of this dawoodi bohra fold and make your own fold with any leader that you wish to choose.
its better to be leaderless then having a leader who tries to screw you 24/7

for once in a life use "BRAIN" which is present in top most part of human body.

( but I have my own doubts, that u might not belong in "human" category)

ps- every muslim has default leader, and thats our "PROPHET MUHAMMED (s)"

munafiqun and zaalimun like abdes need leader not muslemun.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:14 am

@bohra spring: i m happy that you speaking on an individual level but just look into the core of your heart and say is reform movement helping you?

Is it reform movement or some strategy to just defame dawaat, reform would be accepted for wrong doing. I accept some kothar people are shrewed but i know some who are very helpful too.

No matter what u were born in dawoodi bohra fold whose leader is Syedna TUS whom you abuse. Use harsh words against him, do you call this reform??

Anything good that Dai starts, you criticise it inspite of supoorting it. This is not reform brother, its hatred.

You want example, Mawaid scheme was started and its helping a lot of Mumineen and its my personal experience and on this forum a thread was created with some dabba word and fully it criticised the Mawaid scheme. In my city many people who were unemployed got a help with roti making in the kitchen. Many unemployed were employed in delivering tiffins, poor are given food and women are more dedicated towards their children education.

Do you guys just see negativity and do not appreciate positive aspects of it.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:22 am

@incredible:
You quoted this example of Rasulallah SAW but dont u know the event of Ghadeer e khum, the words of the Holy Prophet PBUH that for whomsoever I am Maula, Ali is his Maula.

Answer me why the leadership was transferred during hajj Wada by the Holy Prophet PBUH and why ba'iyat was given to Imam Husain AS for making Him the leader of Mumineen.

The same was passed by each Imam and in occultation period by Imam's Dai.

THERE HAS TO BE LEADER. YOU CANNOT LIVE YOUR LIFE WITHOUT A LEADER.

aliakbar

Unread post by aliakbar » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:36 am

true_bohra wrote:@incredible:
You quoted this example of Rasulallah SAW but dont u know the event of Ghadeer e khum, the words of the Holy Prophet PBUH that for whomsoever I am Maula, Ali is his Maula.

Answer me why the leadership was transferred during hajj Wada by the Holy Prophet PBUH and why ba'iyat was given to Imam Husain AS for making Him the leader of Mumineen.

hey Mr True bohra , wat ever
yes there has to be a leader but you speak like tape record of abdes & zadas, now listen do u know only the Imams' are masooms its the zadas' concept that even their fathers are also masoom do u know imam bascially dosnt have shadow coz he is noori,, if yr dai is masoom if he is noori den at least ask him to say ya husain on the time of maqtal on day of ashura, but he cant coz ALLAH him self is showing everybody that he is a human who was assigned for some work but he failed, he was meant for the upliftment of nafs & nufus of people but he turned out to be a cement developer, from a builder lobby.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:39 am

true_bohra wrote:@incredible:

yes if leader is like mola ALI then its a different story, but todays dai has not a single quality of IMAM ALI(s), so there is no way to call him maula or a leader.

now go and do more home work before commenting any thing further.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:47 am

Dear aliakber,
Really has the Dai failed in uplifting the nufus of people. Are you talking with proof or should i show you some.

Failure will occur when you do not succeed. Its been more than 20 years what success did you guys achive. If there is any then tell me then will discuss failure of Dai.

On contrary to this, Dawat is still running the same as it was. MARK A LINE OF DIFFERENCIATION AND THEN THINK ABOUT IT
Last edited by true_bohra on Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:49 am

I do not require any home work brother. I have my facts clear. You should be the one who should clear facts.

Ek pal main palti kha li tumne toh. Pehle kehte ho leader nahi chahiye, fir kehte ho Maula ali jaisa leader ho to chahiye. What about the Imams..

Unki bhi fazilat batau tumhe???

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:41 am

true_bohra wrote:I do not require any home work brother. I have my facts clear. You should be the one who should clear facts.

Ek pal main palti kha li tumne toh. Pehle kehte ho leader nahi chahiye, fir kehte ho Maula ali jaisa leader ho to chahiye. What about the Imams..

Unki bhi fazilat batau tumhe???
it is obvious u have no idea about islamic history, Imam Ali never declared him self a leader, infact he always wanted to work under banner of ISLAM and prophet Muhammed(s).

not a single hadith in both shia or sunni school of thoughts ever claimed about ALI decalring him self masoom or gaib na jaankaar.

unlike present dai, who leaves no stone unturned to declare himself "demi god on earth".

tera zamir mar chukaa hain, I dont think u have capability to even state any fazilat of Imammain, because if u had any zamir left, u would not be defending grave diggers and killer ayyash.

aliakbar

Unread post by aliakbar » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:55 am

true_bohra wrote:I previously also said this Mazoon Saheb TUS ko apni itni chinta nahi hogi jitni tum logo ko hai.
hum logg to karenge coz hum logg aaj bhi misaq mei hai woh bhi dil se aur uss misaq mei mazoon ka bhi naam to kabul hai ,,, aur wese bhi andhe behre aur gunge jese nahi iss liye yaha hai ,,, aap nikal lo warna tamaru imaam ikhlaas aqida ma fark aavi jaase ,,, koi aamil ni chaakri uchko waha looteli daulat ma si kai mili jaase,

aliakbar

Unread post by aliakbar » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:09 am

true_bohra wrote:Dear aliakber,
Really has the Dai failed in uplifting the nufus of people. Are you talking with proof or should i show you some.

Failure will occur when you do not succeed. Its been more than 20 years what success did you guys achive. If there is any then tell me then will discuss failure of Dai.

On contrary to this, Dawat is still running the same as it was. MARK A LINE OF DIFFERENCIATION AND THEN THINK ABOUT IT
dont called me DEAR coz i dont like to be dear of summun bukmun umyun ,, dumb,deaf, blind ,
& u r talking abt proof i suppose u dont go to masjids to see proofs there, i bet beside few psyco u wont be able to get more den 21 people whose nufus got enhanced by syedna & syedna is meant for sprirituality not for meant for builder lobby,, but i will get you a LAKH who dosnt even know is shimr & yazid are diffrent persons or wat is imamat & wat is risalat,,, & you r one of them,, dats the reason you are holding that dirty paya of dirty khatya for no reason,,,& wat 20 years & achivement you are talking abt ppl here from young generation we were not taught to be revolutionist but we know wat is right & wat is wrong & we see there is huge dirty game being played by saifee mahal,, ppl like u either run away or they say u r rite wen i sit to argue,

ek waat ke tu yeh sochu che, je zaban si itni waar ya husain kai itni waar shahadat padhe e zaban aaje sukaam allah ye bandh kari didi,,,ke ek waar ya husain bhi nai kai sakti,

aliakbar

Unread post by aliakbar » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:22 am

true_bohra wrote:Dear aliakber,

leme tell you i was a very active member of dawoodi bohra but when i read about mola ALI life & sayings , & as i see what saifee mahal is doing it creates tons' of hatredness u know why coz those rascal zadas sit on the takht of asadullah LION OF ALLAH & utter bull shit thing,
just a humble request to you plz go & ask muffy uncle why is he not giving away saifee mahal to the sons of Sir Adamjee peerbhai,, when he hates so much he or his father should have kicked that property 1st as it was clearly gifted by SIR ADAMJEE PEERBHAI,,, but they will never leave it even if they have to pay the rent of 85 crores per year they will beg borrow & steal but wont leave the mahal,,,
as a young human if yr engagment is broken or u get divorced u will return everything she gaved you,,rite ,,, & wat u will say na jhaamu ( didnt worked out well )
den why the hell dont give away SAIFEE MAHAL when they are pronouncing lanat on the sons of the heirs of Sir ADAMjee PEERbhai,,, coz kabhi sunna hai dacoits give away the looted maal.back