Merry Christmas kehna Aur iskay Namm Pay Busines Gunha Hai..

This forum covers a whole range of issues: from international politics and economy to human rights, from corporate domination and greed to environmental crises...
suleman

Merry Christmas kehna Aur iskay Namm Pay Busines Gunha Hai..

Unread post by suleman » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:57 am

Question: Merry Christmas kehna kaisa hai??
Iske meaning kya hai??
Kya hum kisi christian friends ko ya kisi bhi friends ko Merry Christmas
keh sakte hain??
Answer: Merry christmas ke meaning hai ke
**ALLAH ko beta paida hua hai Mubarak*** "Nouzubillah".
Agar hum kisi christian friend ko**merry
christmas** kehte hain toh
hume pata bhi nahi chalega aur hum islam se
bedakhal ho Jayenge.
Jab ke khud "ALLAH TALAH" "Sureh Ikhlaas" mein farmate hai:-
"Aap keh dijiye ke woh (ALLAH) ek hi hain.
"ALLAH TALAH" beniyaaz hai, Na isse koi paida hua
na woh kisi se paida
hua, Aur na koi iska humsar hai.
(Sureh Ikhlaas), Hum musalman hai aur musalman hone ke naate
na hume "merry chrismas"
kehna chahiye aur nahi "Happy New Year".
Nouzubillah
Isa (ALAIHI SALAM) ko christian "ALLAH" ka beta
maante hai aur unke paida hone ki khushi mein christmas celebrate
karte hain..
So, plz as a muslim dont say "Merry Christmas".

suleman

Re: Merry Christmas kehna Aur iskay Namm Pay Busines Gunha H

Unread post by suleman » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:14 am

Abdes Please Answer:
As per Islam Soodh, and related job is Haraam, you guide every time to be safe from this BALA. And leave bank jobs or else you will be out of jammat
But why when a company like Monginis, Akberallys etc Celebrate and do Business in the name of Merry Christmas ( what action you takes against them ? )

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:27 am

suleman wrote:Abdes Please Answer:
As per Islam Soodh, and related job is Haraam, you guide every time to be safe from this BALA. And leave bank jobs or else you will be out of jammat
But why when a company like Monginis, Akberallys etc Celebrate and do Business in the name of Merry Christmas ( what action you takes against them ? )
Hi Suleman, i believe these links below will answer your questions. When the entire Muslim Ummah does it, question them first please.
Thanks

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/2 ... f=religion

http://islam.stackexchange.com/question ... -christmas

http://www.onislam.net/english/culture- ... stmas.html

http://www.google.co.in/imgres?safe=off ... x=78&ty=66

http://www.google.co.in/imgres?safe=off ... =112&ty=59

http://www.google.co.in/imgres?safe=off ... =141&ty=61

http://www.onislam.net/english/culture- ... stmas.html

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:54 am

When the entire Muslim Ummah does it, question them first please.
I did. They told me why don't you question the Dawoodi Bohras first. :wink:

You know that is not going to fly on the day of judgment right? When Allah asks you why you were celebrating Christmas are you going to tell him to ask the Muslim Ummah first? At least once in your life try to find a response to a question instead of diverting it to someone else!! At least say that it is ok to celebrate Christmas for such and such reason if that is what you believe.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:12 am

anajmi wrote:
I did. They told me why don't you question the Dawoodi Bohras first. :wink: HAA HAA HAA, NICE ONE BUDDY, REALLY :D

You know that is not going to fly on the day of judgment right? When Allah asks you why you were celebrating Christmas are you going to tell him to ask the Muslim Ummah first? At least once in your life try to find a response to a question instead of diverting it to someone else!! At least say that it is ok to celebrate Christmas for such and such reason if that is what you believe.I DONT PERSONALLY CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS. MY KIDS DO, IN SCHOOL, I DID TOO WHEN I WAS IN SCHOOL.
MY PARTICIPATION IN CHRISTMAS IS MESSAGING MY CHRISTIAN FRIENDS, HAVING PLUM CAKE

I FOR ONE DONT NECESSARILY CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS, BUT DONT DISS IT EITHER THE WAY SULEMAN HAS. I SEE NOTHING WRONG IN SAYING MERRY CHRISTMAS

humble_servant_us

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:15 am

Exchange of greetings and gifts to Christian friends can narrow down the gap of enmity between two groups.
Here below i am citing an example from the life of ayatullah khomeni.

Christmas Day in Paris

On Christmas day, Imam gave a message to all the Christians of the world that the news agents broadcast. As well as this message, he told us to distribute gifts to the residents of Neauphel-le Chateau. These were usually Gaz (a type of confectionary), Aajeel (dried nuts or seeds or fruits) and Shireeni (sweet items) that some brothers had brought from Iran. We carried this out and next to each package, we placed a flower stem.

In the places we went to, we sensed that many in the West were not familiar with this kindness and love, even between fathers and their children, They felt it very strange that the night of the birth of the Prophet of the Christians, a non-Christian Iranian leader was so close to them and felt love for them. For example there was a woman who, when she took the Imam’s gift, was so overcome that tears rolled down her face.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:46 am

anajmi wrote:

You know that is not going to fly on the day of judgment right? When Allah asks you why you were celebrating Christmas are you going to tell him to ask the Muslim Ummah first? At least once in your life try to find a response to a question instead of diverting it to someone else!! At least say that it is ok to celebrate Christmas for such and such reason if that is what you believe.
Hi Anajmi,

Actually, now that i think of it, you were right. i should be more open.

Suleman made an attack on our community and hence, i retaliated in a way that showed that it's not just Dawoodi Bohras, but Muslims all over the world celebrate Christmas.

Being an Indian, and being exposed to so many festivals, one gets into the spirit of a lot. Hence, during Janmashthami and Ganapti, my kids and i go down just to watch the human pyramids and the giant idols. During Holi my kids join other kids in the area and school to play with colours. During Diwali we burst crackers and during Christmas, we go to a mall where Santa gives them gifts.

So yah, i think its ok to celebrate all festivals. thanks for opening my eyes to stop giving a damn to every tom dick and harry who comes along and bashes our faith, i owe you one bud. :) if i think something is right, then its right. to heck with who ever thinks otherwise :D

@ Suleman - Merry Christmas my friend

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:09 am

anajmi wrote:

I have been wishing Christmas since I was a kid. We used to celebrate in school. It was a christian school but I was not the only muslim there. Now coming to the point its just a matter of belief. Its simple enough. Christians believe that Jesus was the Son of God. Whereas we dont. But we do believe that Jesus existed right, and that he must have born. And its his birthday. And he was one of the prophets on whom the Injeel was revealed. This makes one of distinctive position among 124000 right. And if we celebrate Milad Un Nabi then why not Christmas. Let Christians believe what they want to. And you believe what you have known about Jesus. Afterall for Islam he is a great Prophet. Trust me if we follow 10000 % Quran, We wouldev been angels. Think logical, theres not even a single Ayat about not celebrating birthdays. And first thing its Cultural, not religious. So thats it.. MERRY CHRISTMAS.. :D

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:49 am

I agree with silvertongue on this. Its not the matter of perspective that we hold for Jesus Christ but to mark celebration on his birthday and enjoy it with the rest of the world.

Yes Muslims and Christians do have different view on Jesus Christ but at last he is the Holy Prophet of Allah and we all are one when it comes to accept him as prophet.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:34 am

Isa (ALAIHI SALAM) ko christian "ALLAH" ka beta
maante hai aur unke paida hone ki khushi mein christmas celebrate
karte hain..
Forget Christians.. Jesus is the Prophet of Allah and indeed very important figure in Islam. He is the Roohillah.. Let christians believe what they want to. Its important what you believe in. When some Christian says Merry Christmas to you, indeed reply them. Both beliefs are different. They celebrate coz they think that a Son of God is born, While many muslims celebrate coz The Son of Marry and a great prophet of Allah is born. Keep it Simple, Keep it Straight. Islam comes in unity and peace with every religion. As Islam is the most natural way of living life. Dont forget that Allah says in the Quran that there is no land on earth where he has not sent his messenger. 124000... Who knows may be Ram or Krishna or Buddha may be one of those. And people took them to that level, just like these christians. Anyways u got my point i hope..

Jazakallah..

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:33 am

Ayatollah Sistani's on christmas greetings

TOPIC: Wishing Christmas/Seasonal Greetings to Non-Muslims

Question: What is the ruling on saying assalaamu [alaikum] (Islamic salutation, meaning peace be with you) to the People of the Book or unbelievers? Also, is it permissible to send them seasonal greetings, such as on Christmas?

Answer: There is no harm in initiating the salutation, albeit makrooh (undesirable act) except out of necessity, under whose remit comes urf. Responding to their salutation should be by uttering [the word] alaik (with you). There is no harm in greeting them on their occasions.

Young Modern Bohri

Unread post by Young Modern Bohri » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:27 pm

I faced this issue recently at work. We were casually wishing everyone Merry Christmas at work, and I wished a fellow Muslim Colleague too. He thanked me but then messaged me later on whatsapp asking whether I celebrate It, and that saying Merry Christmas was like accepting that Jesus is the son of God-God Forbid. I was shocked by his narrow mindedness and did'nt directly give my views-as I wanted to maintain a professional decorum..instead replied I wished out of the festive spirit..if it upsets you,will refrain from mentioning it in the future.

But such thoughts make me wonder how we can call ourselves to me a part of a multicultural world. When merely wishing someone of the other religion, classifies you as a disbeliever or a person going against his religion. I never take Christmas for it's actual meaning-that I leave for the Christians..nor do I like to question its right and wrong. I believe in my religion and that's it for me. I like the christmas festival for it's beauty, spirit of give and take the family gatherings. It's a jovial time for all-between the 25th Dec to new year-and I take it in that spirit. If you have faith in your religion, and in your beliefs, you would'nt resort to stupidiity like thinking that uttering Merry Christmas is equivalent to accepting Jesus as the son of God. You are in the 21st C, an educated rational crowd..act like one!