BUSHRA-BUSHRA-BUSHRA

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

BUSHRA-BUSHRA-BUSHRA

Unread post by SBM » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:57 pm

BUSHRA-BUSHRA-BUSHRA

Sydena Burhanuddin and Syedna Taher Saifuddin came to my dream last night and told me that they had done NUSS on Br. AZ and that is why he know so much of what is going in Kothar,
If anyone wants I can come and testify on live broadcast if Admin of this forum can create live event.
I do have e jamaat card so I have better credentials then the HINDU as I am also Mumin and believed in our Moula;s Mojizas

SBM

Re: BUSHRA-BUSHRA-BUSHRA

Unread post by SBM » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:00 pm

Breaking News
Imam in Purdah also just confirmed what Syenda Burhanuddin and Sydna Taher Saifuddin told me in my dream.
I did confirm with NSA and FBI as well as M6 of UK about these appearance and they did confirm the identities of Syenda Burhanuddin and Syedna Taher Saifuddin in my dream. I talked to Baba RAMDEV and he also blessed my dreams. I have sent this information to Narendra Modi for further validation and as soon as I get it I will post it here

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:29 pm

Bigger Breaking News ..........

Hussain, Ali and Mohammad came to my dreams and have asked me to second SBM's dreams ........ where Imam confirmed his dreams of STS and SMB and dreams where STS came and dreams where SMB came ........ after all we are BELIEVERS of 'waseela' ............. we believe in ladder .........

Now we are waiting for ALLAH to come to our dreams ............. :lol:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:02 pm

so its all settled then.

i am starting with the 1st round of misaq's from the west. usa/canada come first, then eu and africa. india and pakistan follow and all the rest of the asian and far eastern countries will be covered in one fell swoop.

no money reqd. in fact we will pay you, widows, orphans and poor disadvantaged bohras will be financially helped on the spot.
all amils will cease to be employees of dawate hadiyah with immediate effect and their salaries will be paid by local jamaat.
controls of each jamaat will be transferred to the local community, so will the physical possession of all jamaat properties in each town, city and village.
all community members will proceed to elect their jamaat office bearers under directions of a new constitution instituted by the dai with a council of advisors consisting of respected aalims.
all business of asking for raza, salaams, safai chitthis etc will be banned henceforth.
all titled shaikhs and mullas will no longer be recognised as such and will lose all priviledges accorded to them hitherto.
there wil be no reserved safs or seating in the masjids/markaz's and all such practices will be abolished
the dawate hadiyah and dai as corporate sole are being disbanded and irrevocably cancelled
all enforced dress codes to be rubbished with immediate effect. modesty in dress and behaviour will be the only criteria. dadhis will be a matter of sunnah, not wajib.
ejamaat cards should be shredded by each bohra and they will be free to travel anywhere, haj, umra, ziyarat tours, dargahs etc without any restrictions.
no more layers of bureaucracy or hierarchy will be reqd and any bohra can communicate with me by phone, email or letter or come and visit any reasonable time of the day to air their grievances and offer suggestions/criticisms
all accounts will be scrupulously and transparently maintained and any bohra can walk into his local jamaat office and demand to see the books
all non-bohra employees of jamaats will be terminated and bohras substituted wherever possible.
dabba thaali will be the choice of any bohra and jamaat depending on feasibility.
any bohra indulging in kufr, such as sajdas or exaggerated glorification of his amil or dai will be reprimanded and offered deeni taalim.
all madrasa curriculums wil be revised to remove shirk, will be run without fees and children will not be subjected to money grabbing by anyone. children will also be provided with simple, nutritious food during taalim sessions.
no more secret sabaks. all ilm will be shared publicly and openly.
bohras will be taught the quran in arabic with translations and tafseer.
no more grandiose titles will be used such as qasre aali, baite zaini, shehzaadas, zaadis and fancy honorifics for dai. all dai's family members will no longer demand a cut from any collections and will seek gainful employment in the outside world like anyone else. their genealogical links with dai will hold no significance to bohras in general.
deeni libraries will be established all over the world in major centres.
dai will encourage bohras to establish secular schools and higher institutes of learning and to promote research and scientific development.
lastly, dai will take a vow not to make the daiship hereditary, but choose the most spiritually and morally capable bohra who has leadership qualities to lead our community and make it leapfrog into the next century.

still want to make me a dai????

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:14 pm

Aawoo Dai su kaam no?? Kae maja to reha nahee ............ nassbandi tu samjha, tamay to badhu band karee nakhoo, aim kaim chalsay ............. YAAD rakho, tamay to hussain na DAI cho ........ hussain nay a badu pasand nathi ... :roll:

Dai AZ, su ehni khalee pelee ne shaan chay ............. amnay abdeAZ kahwa ma sharam awaay chay .......... Maula KAYEE TO AAPOO ..........

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:06 am

Al Zulfiqar bhai

That was a very well compiled post by you which covers each and every aspect so well, a master piece I must admit.

How nice it would be if the Dai takes an oath to conduct his duties based on the points that you have mentioned?

We can have a swearing-in ceremony by the dai live relayed across the world. That'll be an event to watch for each and every bohra living in this world.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:41 pm

like_minded wrote:Al Zulfiqar bhai

We can have a swearing-in ceremony by the dai live relayed across the world. That'll be an event to watch for each and every bohra living in this world.
bro, lm,

once again, please remember, in the new order of things, masjids will not be used for live relays, salgirah jashans, showing movies on dai etc. places of worship should remain precisely just that. the sanctity of a masjid should not be sullied by brazen displays of self-glorification, sycophancy and selling of namaaz places and become crass commercial locations for money making.

a dai's investiture and oath taking can be placed on youtube and that should be enough.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:00 pm

Zulfiqar bhai jokes aside, your points are really good, why dont you post them in proper manner to SKQ and ask them what is his view on this strategy?

I think in that way we can move forward, and it can be beneficial for millions.

Kindly draft it in proper manner and send it to SKQ and let us know what reply you get on it.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:23 pm

M Taha wrote:Zulfiqar bhai jokes aside, your points are really good, why dont you post them in proper manner to SKQ and ask them what is his view on this strategy?

I think in that way we can move forward, and it can be beneficial for millions.

Kindly draft it in proper manner and send it to SKQ and let us know what reply you get on it.
many reformists are already in touch with KQ camp. i dont need to repeat the same things again.

why dont you take my post, edit it, make it 'proper' as you deem fit and take the initiative yourself? then let us know how far you have progressed.

btw, both the muffy mafia and kq's people read this forum. get over your naivette'.