Lack of discipline in community

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
peacekeeper

Lack of discipline in community

Unread post by peacekeeper » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:31 pm

Hi been DB and purely submitted to SMS i felt bad and regretted that pressure is given on beard and Rida or salaams etc.
point wise many Amil of cities like Pune are earning and looting not Our Dai. Pune Amil saws him all are rich in Pune just like other cities and not the actual face of mumineen suffering from jobs,finance and situations like Black Magic attacks on them by few well known bohra families for money and properties. So blame the Amil and people ignorant to this facts.
Secondly i was on stay at Mumbai they provided good food and living facilities but Bohra people didn't discipline they come at night 2-3 am and shout in hall (Speaking loudly ) disturbing others sleeping ,trying to play with electric switches of masjid. Woman changing dresses opening means a Bra etc display and men changing dress with underwear and etc shown this is a insult of masjid even after they are given dressing rooms. in Mid night they wake up a traveler sleeping and calling Moffadal bhai tume karey aaya .yaha suta chu(not sms) and Jumanan Masi kind of name gone insane people disturbing whole other groups in majsid calling loudly and waking them up and above all dressing opening so our eyes falls prey for haram in masjid( MASJID means proper prayer Hall not the Shaheen ouside) Shame on this . In Mid-Night their Kids started playing with Ball they carried that too in Masjid and Parents don't stop dem. The hurmaaad of Masjid is broken .. and all are Rida and Beard wala Group unaware that their spiritual leader have to bear a burden of sins.

Hope people understand these basic laws of masjid and all disciplines , I guess this should the teaching first. this is against no one. Just Advice /suggestions.
We should stop jealousy and Property war in Community .Help people get job that hardly any bohra helps any bohra for any matters.

I never saw helping natures ,never saw Disciplines and we are forcing Rida/Beard on them other then priorities sided and forgotten.

wake up oh Mumineen. We must change are attitudes be practical then speak of topics of who is the chosen Dai and Laanat of this and dat.
Woman in Bohra the young Generations who are doctors,Engineers & management professional are less bother to marry rather they ask if boy is rich have good Salary and handsome Big Dick etc . even at age of 30 plus ladies is Surat ,Mumbai & India are singles they like been joyride by intercaste boys may he be any dam ricksaw wala or without khatna professional.

But when a Bohra boy comes with Rista they have big list of demands Salary ,handsome,Dick,Rich,Family.Will date and lets see. Which company he works ..hows much is his earning ..they calculate it on table on 1st day of meet . Will he take her abroad. to name such as Dr. T@%^#ra /Mar&&am Kham&**^ti etc lots of filtering they dey do height /weight/ muscles.
Family ..Why this treatment to Boys . What about your ethics in Masjid/ ethics of disciplines. Change is must within people then speak of other things.

Do not take personal but improve..

scared

Re: lost of Discipline in Community

Unread post by scared » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:44 am

But when a Bohra boy comes with Rista they have big list of demands Salary ,handsome,Dick,Rich,Family.
Seriously??

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:05 am

Chill bro. I already know who this character peacekeeper is.

It;s our friend of multiple ids.

i can smell his posts from a mile away.

he has this sick bent of mind which is so clearly on display here

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:33 am

written with open mind and clear conciousness, atleast you were able to see wrong while others were sleeping.

Keep it up bro.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:07 am

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

peacekeeper

Unread post by peacekeeper » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:43 am

What do you mean by sick bent of mind you *&^%$ .
Leaving the main Topic you guys got stuck on Dick Part..

What other part no discipline,no helping,no marrying, unwanted rubbish oppression ignored. and this girls marrying out of caste to be Verma/sharma/gandhi rather been in Islam.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:04 am

we are not the ones stuck on body parts, you are.

And if Islam has characters like you, then it's better to marry outside the religion. Capiche???

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:37 am

Majid is place for worship, and it should not be used for any other purpose, specially for sleeping, because in sleep some times we get into napaaki and in such situation the person who gave this permission becomes main culprit.

what ever bhai peacekeeper is saying is correct, untill people are taught true sense of hijaab and beard, this kind of behurmati will happen.

most females dont understand what hijaab means and most bohra men is unaware of responsibility of Islamic beard, it is duty of dai to teach them and also duty of Amil to make them awar of Islamic values, and not just force them to show it in public.

Confusd_DB

Unread post by Confusd_DB » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:11 pm

I want to learn your English.... Peace keeper... :P

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:28 am

Confusd_DB wrote:I want to learn your English.... Peace keeper... :P
your username needs correction brother.

confused_DB

"e" is missing

never throw rock's on others while your own house is of glass....

it is better to listen to his message, instead of laughing on his spelling mistakes.

Truth_Seeker

Unread post by Truth_Seeker » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:25 am

zinger wrote:Chill bro. I already know who this character peacekeeper is.

Brother zinger,

Although i have tried to resist myself many times, i cannot stop myself from commenting this time. Who cares if the person who has written the post is your friend of multiple ids or whatever. Does it even matter on a forum like this where nobody knows anyone here?

We should focus on the points that are up for discussion rather than discussing on who (in your opinion) has written the post? Your accusation can mar the reputation of someone who is actually different than the one who you 'assume' to be, dont you think?

So my humble request to you, because I have seen you doing this many times in numerous other posts - please dont waste your (and others) time in figuring out who has written the post. Its best to discuss on the topics rather than the author, unless you tell me there is actually an advantage in doing so.

Hope you take it in good spirit bro - no offence meant!

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:21 am

it seems zinger thinks trolling is skill but this abde need to understand trolling is crime in modern world.

Admin should take appropriate action to stop this troll for accusing and harasing people for unknown reasons.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:23 am

Seven Tips for Dealing with Online Trolls

http://spinsucks.com/social-media/seven ... ne-trolls/
Attachments
Seven-Tips-for-Dealing-with-Online-Trolls.png

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:41 am

M Taha wrote:it seems zinger thinks trolling is skill but this abde need to understand trolling is crime in modern world.

Admin should take appropriate action to stop this troll for accusing and harasing people for unknown reasons.
Ulta chor kotwaal ko daate :mrgreen:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:43 am

Truth_Seeker wrote:
zinger wrote:Chill bro. I already know who this character peacekeeper is.

Brother zinger,

Although i have tried to resist myself many times, i cannot stop myself from commenting this time. Who cares if the person who has written the post is your friend of multiple ids or whatever. Does it even matter on a forum like this where nobody knows anyone here?

We should focus on the points that are up for discussion rather than discussing on who (in your opinion) has written the post? Your accusation can mar the reputation of someone who is actually different than the one who you 'assume' to be, dont you think?

So my humble request to you, because I have seen you doing this many times in numerous other posts - please dont waste your (and others) time in figuring out who has written the post. Its best to discuss on the topics rather than the author, unless you tell me there is actually an advantage in doing so.

Hope you take it in good spirit bro - no offence meant!
Ehhh!!!!! :roll:

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:55 am

Lack of discipline, frantic behavior and falling over each other is called “walayat” by “Jaan” in Kothari jargons !