Syedna Aali Qadr MS saheb etc is the 53rd dai...

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Al Zulfiqar

Syedna Aali Qadr MS saheb etc is the 53rd dai...

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:38 pm

so let us assume and accept that the voluminous and painstakingly accumulated proofs provided by adam are all true and SAQMS is 53rd dai.

so now adam, will you retire from this forum and take some much needed R&R in surat during the forthcoming ashura 'mubaraka'? we would not want it on our conscience that we kept you from the khidmat mubarak of your aqa, mola ane haq na dai, that you wasted all your energies arguing and foaming at the mouth trying to convince a rabid mob of non-believers whilst you could not imbibe the pearls of wisdom flowing from the roohani aql mubarak of SAQMS.

in fact, we would strongly recommend that you now rest assured - RIP- for ever, confident in the knowledge that you succeeded triumphantly in convincing a vast number of misled bohras who had gone astray, that your brilliant reasoning, powers of speech, logic, intelligence and weight of overwhelming proofs flattened all their weak arguments and destroyed their kufr.

aameen! mola, mola mufaddal mola. go in peace brother. enjoy your pehli raat and moharram. inform aqa mola of your great victory and oustandingly successful mission. this entire board is ready to give misaaq to the rightful dai at your behest. we expect you to arrange the same before ashara mubaraka commences.

we all bow to your erudition, persistence, determination, faith and humble devotion.
Last edited by Al Zulfiqar on Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kimanumanu

Re: Syedna Aali Qadr MS saheb etc is the 53rd dai...

Unread post by kimanumanu » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:44 pm

I am convinced Adam is none other than Dr. Moiz. He is after all not doing much in the new administration. Since he did the nass that day at Raudat Tahera then obviously he has to defend it to the hilt. Makes sense you know.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:13 pm

I think adam deliberately ignores all of AZ's articulately written emails. He 'prefers' not to reason with him despite AZ calling him a serpent and the like. AZ....I think he thinks you are beyond repair and has given up on you.... :mrgreen:

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:03 pm

MuffatDal is taking bohras to their 'Watan Qadeem' .............. janha see aaya hatha ........... wahan lae jasay ................. which is Hinduism ... :roll:

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:08 pm

This is a great Moajeza of 53rd Dai, His Royal (Pain) High(Low)ness AQMS that 'Imam' is obvious, the 72 Imam (like 72 Shohda-e--Karbala) is Aqua o Maula Janoo See Awla Nareendra Bapu Sahib Modi-uddin ..... bla bla bla .............

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:45 am

MMH wrote:I think adam deliberately ignores all of AZ's articulately written emails. He 'prefers' not to reason with him despite AZ calling him a serpent and the like. AZ....I think he thinks you are beyond repair and has given up on you.... :mrgreen:
Oh no no ! Its not only AZ’s post ! Adam will ignore all those queries which are uncomfortable and indefensible of his master’s acts. He will come out of purdah only when questions on the “nass” proofs are raised to clarify the “unambiguous pristine clear speech of Mr. Moiz” in the “nass orchestra”.. I think this is his KRA to be on this forum. Else why would a devout wahabi abde defy his master’s raza and be on this forum. He infact lurks on this forum to ensure that his master’s deceptions are protected and defended every moment with raza and instructions from his masters. He is been strictly advised not to indulge in any other discussion as he brings more embarrassment with his justification of the nefarious acts of kothar.

He is an online version of well trained, thick skinned, manipulative, self-opinionated sabak mullah.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:21 am

just one simple question to u adam.
hope u answer this . it is not difficult at all ,nor related to nass and other going on here.
Are u writing on this forum with the raza mubarak of SMS or without?
plz plz dont ignore this--a humble request.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:56 am

please! all forum members, stop badgering this righteous soul adam. after much analysis and agonising over his strong arguments, i have come to the conclusion that he is absolutely 150% right and we are all collectively wrong. i have realised the error of my ways and grievously repented and so should you all.

you have to give him credit for persisting in his quest to 'prove' the 'haq' of syedna aali qadr. how can we not acknowledge his jihad, his fierce fight and unending struggle to uphold the inalienable rights of his aqa?

please let adam go in peace. his is a tormented spirit, let us bow our heads in shame and in obesiance to adam and our lord syedna aali qadr mufaddal saifuddin.

do all of you want to live in peace? then do not harangue, persecute and vilify adam. he is the honest representative of the holiest bohra triumvirate, the father, the son and the holy ghost.

father = syedna taher saifuddin = shiv (the creator)
son = syedna mohammed burhanuddin = vishnu (the preserver)
holy ghost = syedna aali qadr mufaddal = brahma (the destroyer)

adam has thus achieved what no one, not even the greatest aalim in shia and islamic history has ever managed to do. he has united the 3 greatest religions - islam, christianity and hinduism in one master stroke. such is the genius of this much misunderstood and maligned acolyte of the bohra trimurti.

repent all you sinners, come back to siratul mustaqeem and release our friend adam from "the sorrows of satan".

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:34 pm

Maula Maula Muffadal Maula
Morya Morya Ganpati bapa Morya

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:40 pm

I am not sure why everyone is going after Adam. He is probably a fine fellow, but simply misguided and heavily brainwashed by the institution of the Jamia. He keeps repeating the same old story about the nass, but fails to understand a very simple fact that S. Qutbuddin was the Mazoon for 50 years. He may cook up stories about "One, Two, Three" and many other fables, talk about the 987541st Arabic verb from this and that dictionary, how he himself heard this and that words from SMB (RA)'s mouth, but, at the end, as the saying goes "Miya ke doadh masjid tak". He is not world wise, and not very intelligent, and besides some obscure and largely useless doctrine, does not know much. But, I am sure he is otherwise a pleasant fellow. Give him a break, please.

Also, I don't think Mr. Muffadal Mubarak tells anyone to take his razaa before they participate in an internet forum. Yes, Mr. Muffadul Mubarak is a controlling dictator, but he is not yet that gone. So, please don't ask him or other Abdes that. You are embarrassing yourself.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:18 pm

i now await the great scholar and fighter adam's response. bhai adam, we would really appreciate if you could even at this late hour, arrange our collective misaqs at the hands of our syedna aali qadr? if it can happen during the mubarak ayyam of ashara mubarak itself, it would surely lead us to eternal salvation.

i have personally galvanised atleast 2 dozen of the most senior members here and we are ready to fly out to surat into the august presence of the hazrate aaliyah imamiyah qudsaniya and fall at his feet. now everything is in your capable hands. please do not disappoint us. let us know the fakhir najwa in advance and i assure it will be in place. we can even arrange 50% to be wired in advance, bank to bank direct transfer. anything else please let us know in fullest confidence.

thanks and our deepest and sincerest apologies for our previous doubts.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:30 pm

i dont get it. now that i and 2 dozen stalwarts from this forum have decided to unequivocally accept Syedna Muffadal as our sole and absolute dai, adam disappears! why???

now that he has convinced rascals like us in accepting what he has been shouting hoarse from the rooftops, does he feel that his presence is no longer reqd here, his life's work having been done?

or is he busy with the tanzeem khidamat in surat? or maybe playing a very important role behind the scenes, setting up the note-counting machines, safe deposit vaults, arranging the financial side of the massive bash?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:47 pm

Br AZ
Adam has not disappear, did you see the guy who is pulling the Horse Buggi well that is Adam in the services of our Moula

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:54 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:i dont get it. now that i and 2 dozen stalwarts from this forum have decided to unequivocally accept Syedna Muffadal as our sole and absolute dai, adam disappears! why???
He is in khidmat at Surat and also negotiating the fakhir rakam which we all have to pay as najwa before falling down at Aali qadr's feet. Deepthroat tells me that he is even trying to get Sheikhpanu for you, Bro AZ !!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:44 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
Al Zulfiqar wrote:i dont get it. now that i and 2 dozen stalwarts from this forum have decided to unequivocally accept Syedna Muffadal as our sole and absolute dai, adam disappears! why???
He is in khidmat at Surat and also negotiating the fakhir rakam which we all have to pay as najwa before falling down at Aali qadr's feet. Deepthroat tells me that he is even trying to get Sheikhpanu for you, Bro AZ !!
bro gm,

i had only asked adam for a milk-shake...!! perhaps he misunderstood.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:26 pm

now that adam is back after doing back-bending khidmat of our aqa mola during ashara, he should be reminded that there is no need to get all blue in the face, become apoplectic and start foaming at the mouth, climbing up on rooftops to yell himself hoarse and suffer a debilitating stroke like our ex roohani shafiq bawa, to prove that aqa Muffadal is the dai. he has proved it beyond doubt and we accept it.

folks, why are you harassing him needlessly and causing him so much pain and aggravation? please let him retire in peace so that he disengages from this crusade and sleeps in happiness on his own bed instead of on this forum.

adam, we love you man. you are the greatest! long live adam and now RIP adam.