New Zaris for Imam Hussein- Shia victims vs Wahabi rants

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:14 am

What happened
Here is step by step description
Post 1 - Asad posts news item with his comment
Post 2- 4
Various expression of sentimates of regrets by DBs
Post 5- anajimi's comments-no Shia basing no call of Idol worshippers- 3 likes by DBs
Post 6- BJ calls it line with Dawoodi Bohras Ismailiya Shia faith.
Pst 7- anajmi's comment-no Shia basing no call of Idol worshippers-
Post 8-entailment calls for help for poor instead of Zari -some question for anajmi
Post 9-anajmi's response -rethoricle statement- no Shia basing no call of Idol worshippers
Post 10-humanbeing calls anajmi's valid but also calls it anti Shia - i disagree
Post 11-13- DB posts- hint of photo worshipping by a DB
Post 14-MF comment-no Shia basing no call of Idol worshippers
post 15- MF comment directed to bj-no Shia basing no call of Idol worshippers
Post 16-DB comment- usual valwalo
Post 17-MM Bukhari accuses Shia bashing without any proof - ban the whabis- perhaps his dislike and dislike of their participation on Bohra web site
Post 18-21-DB and one MF comment-no harm done
Post 22- mnoorani- inflammatory comment towards 2- no reason for such
Post 23-sage comment by canadian-ha! Calls 2 miscreants! Ignore them- agreed
Post 24-to last- race to down hill
Shaikh porus crawls out of his rat hole usual anti Wahabi rant. Ban the $$$$$$$$ Wahhabis
Peace and Wasalaam

MM Bukhari

Re: New Zaris for Imam Hussein- Shia victims vs Wahabi rant

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:38 am

we dont need anajmi and muslim first on this forum, they have done more harm to bohras discussions then any one else, and if possible on voting basis, Admin shud restrict there posting ability or ban them completely.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:04 am

MM Bukhari wrote:we dont need anajmi and muslim first on this forum, they have done more harm to bohras discussions then any one else, and if possible on voting basis, Admin shud restrict there posting ability or ban them completely.
Have heard "go fly kite?" Brother

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:04 am

Muslim First wrote:
MM Bukhari wrote:we dont need anajmi and muslim first on this forum, they have done more harm to bohras discussions then any one else, and if possible on voting basis, Admin shud restrict there posting ability or ban them completely.
Have heard "go fly kite?" Brother

Have heard of the fatwa issued by the saudi cleric, legalising suckling of breasts by adult men so to create a Mehram relation ?

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:16 am

bohraji wrote:
Muslim First wrote: Have heard "go fly kite?" Brother

Have heard of the fatwa issued by the saudi cleric, legalising suckling of breasts by adult men so to create a Mehram relation ?
I am not letting these wahabi perverts anyway near the women of my family. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:29 am

I am not letting these wahabi perverts anyway near the women of my family
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
so you will let ABDE perverts near the women of your family :|

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:35 am

zinger wrote:
Muslim First wrote: It is common curtsy that a Muslim calls another Muslim Brother. I am sure neither your culture, Madhab nor religious leaders has taught you.
Learn from Brother progticide. He has learned manners, to hate and abuse since he was in his mothers womb.
Please call anything you want.
Wasalaam
Sir, this mail is not directed to you. See no reason for you to interfere in a mail directed to my fellow Dawoodi Bohras

As for curtousey and culture and manners, lets not compare your culture to ours.
You did include my name as reference. This is open forum and every Taher(Tom), Dawood (dick)and Huma (Harry) can comment on it.

You do not know my culture. I am a Muslim from Gujarat. My father was high ranking govt Servant. He was founding CEO of very successful semi govt corporation. D Ambani used to wait outside his office to seek favor from him. We speak Urdu at home. My wife does not speak Gujarati. I know Bohra culture and have friends in local Jamaat. Nothing bad or wrong about their culture.
I am Muslim from India. We do not mix culture and religion.
The difference is glaringly obvious for the world to see.[
What? You do not even know me, you have not come to my house and you know my culture?

Wasalaam

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:45 am

Once again Janab, while i took your name, the post was not meant for you.

aap ne sahi kaha, mein aapke culture aur mazhab ke baare mein kucch nahin jaanta hoon, aur naahi aap ko kucch pata hain, mere baare main. then why to comment on it?

if you know of my culture and see nothing wrong in it, then why do you chose to point fingers at it?

If you want to point a finger at someone, remember, 3 are pointing back at you.

am not sure what the proper reply to wasaalam is, so wasaalam to you too in return

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:50 am

SBM wrote:
I am not letting these wahabi perverts anyway near the women of my family
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
so you will let ABDE perverts near the women of your family :|

Janab SBM, can we have a united front in front outsiders atleast on an open forum, if not in private?

aap ne phi se wahi baat ki, mera dushman ka dushman mera dost.

i understand aap pe kya beeti hain aur aapko itni nafrat kyu hain kothar se, but what have we done to you? do you not feel that you should atleast stand shoulder-to-shoulder with us baaharwaalon ke saamne?

Al-Muizz

Unread post by Al-Muizz » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:04 pm

i have mentioned it earlier too that for the progs, the idea is "mera dushman ka dushman mera dost". Which is why, you will often find them addressing Muslim First and Anajmi as bhai, but us, derogatorily as idiots etc.[/quote]

Sir, this mail is not directed to you. See no reason for you to interfere in a mail directed to my fellow Dawoodi Bohras

As for curtousey and culture and manners, lets not compare your culture to ours. [/quote][/quote]

You did include my name as reference. This is open forum and every Taher(Tom), Dawood (dick)and Huma (Harry) can comment on it.

You do not know my culture. I am a Muslim from Gujarat. My father was high ranking govt Servant. He was founding CEO of very successful semi govt corporation. D Ambani used to wait outside his office to seek favor from him. We speak Urdu at home. My wife does not speak Gujarati. I know Bohra culture and have friends in local Jamaat. Nothing bad or wrong about their culture.
I am Muslim from India. We do not mix culture and religion.

I knew it! Yet another corrupt man who looted the peoples wealth and made a family business! What a moron! To expect us to buy your garbage that your father a "high ranking govt. servant" was not corrupt???? In Gujrat?????Hehehehe Muslim First, it should be Chor First Muslim as a consequence for Profit:) He was founding CEO of very successful semi govt. corporation translates to more corrupt individuals! What a thug! Shame on you moron! May the Lord break these so-called "corrupt high ranking well connect thugs......I mean "high ranking govt" officials who loot and steal then set up semi govt corporations!

The worst part about you, Muslim First, is you can tell us about corruption, yet YOU GREW UP EATING CORRUPTION! DAMN that takes some balls man, I gotta give it to ya. ....it is true the rich and corrupt can become extremely religious and the extremely religious are pretty rich and corrupt;)

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:57 am

Fateh wrote:
progticide wrote: Munafiq,
Is it so? Then, you are stating that DB majalis are sessions for trading Islam? But then, this is such a crime! Or is it that Allah himself wants this to happen?

Maybe a quick reading of Holy Quran, Surah at Tawbah, Ayat 111(Holy Quran 9:111) is what is needed by you.

By God, DBs are trading Islam as per Allah's wish in the Holy Quran, isn't it? Or do you now have objection to what even Allah has ordained in the Holy Quran?

BTW, it would be interesting to know what reformists are trading in the name of Islam, since as per your own admission DBs are the ones trading Islam?
Dear brother ,please do not judge me as munafiq ,i have total faith in first of Allah & then shia Ismail mustaali tayabbi dawa thats dawoodi bohara .Bla---Bla---.
Br Fateh
As usual timid response to a bulli from Kothar. Who calls every body by Munafiq or Kafir. He is sample of New Generation of hriditory over Lord of you DBs. This is going to be your future. These are your new Ahle e Bullis. You DBs will serve them. Work like ants to feed these Queen ants. They will have paid agents (amils) in every markazes. These commission agents will have Chamchas who will spy for them and will keep you in line. Your Islam will change month by month. There will be new Dabba schemes and new tramples to build. Souls of newly made saints will need Golden Zaris to reside in it beside expensive temple structure to shade their graves. Remember 52 is near ready for sainthood. In very near future you will be asked for units to build temple over his grave and perhaps golden cage (Zari ) for his soul. Start saving brother.
May Allah guide you and your fellow Bohras to Siratal Mustkeem.

Wasalaam

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:50 pm

Al-Muizz wrote: To expect us to buy your garbage that your father a "high ranking govt. servant" was not corrupt???? In Gujrat?????
Thanks for accepting that it is impossible to be non-corrupt in Gujarat. Well this could be the reason why the Dai chose to felicitate the "Head" of a corrupt state which was to safeguard his own properties acquired in gujarat by corrupt means. Hence you accept that the dai felicitated a person who is not only the butcher of muslims but even highly corrupt as he heads a corrupt state. It also means "Aavo bhai harka, apne beve sarkha".

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:46 am

Muslim First wrote: Br Fateh
As usual timid response to a bulli from Kothar. Who calls every body by Munafiq or Kafir.
Kamzarf Mushriq o Munafiq,
Hamare yahan kutte ko kutta, suwar ko suwar, gadhe ko gadha aur munafiq ko munafiq hi kahan jaata he.

Ab aap jitni tehzeeb hamare yahan kahan he. Aap Jaahil ko Maulvi kehte ho, looteron ko shaikh/amir bana dete ho, Aimmat ke Mazaar ko destroy kar dete ho, qabron ko zameendoz kar dete ho, ziyarat ko haraam declare kar dete ho. Bhai hum aisi tehzeeb se mehroom he.

Isliye hum to wahi kahenge jo haqiqat he. Humein alfaazon ko manipulate karna nahi aata. Isliye jise Allah ne kutta banaya he use hum kutta kahenge, jise Nabi aur Rasul aur Maula banaya he use Maula kahenge, jise Adam banaya he use Adam kahenge, jise shaitaan banaya he use Shaitaan kahenge, jisko masoom banaya he use masoom kahenge, jis par laanat bhejne ka hukm diya he us par laanat bhejenge, jise Aalim banaya he use Aalim kahenge, jise jaahil banaya he use Jaahil kahenge, jise baap banaya he use Baap kahenge, jise Maa banaya he use Maa kahenge, jise mumin banaya he use mumin kahenge aur jise Mushriq kaha he use Mushriq kahenge.

Ab tum kamzarf decide karlo. Tumhe Shaitaan ko Adam kehna he ya Shaitaan ko Shaitaan kehna he.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:21 am

jise chor banaya use kothar kahenge aur jise Allah ne jhuka diya use Dai kahenge aur uske aage khud jhuk jaayenge. Wah Wah!!