can we expect this from bohra leader?

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
AmmarHussaini

can we expect this from bohra leader?

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:18 pm

Bismillahi taalaa

can we expect such LOVE, AFFECTION and CARE from bohra leader ever?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkMlH_TYVIw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX9wU5UWYQU

truth seeker100

Re: can we expect this from bohra leader?

Unread post by truth seeker100 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:37 pm

yes you can!! didn't you see muffy the great in his full glory when he hugged a topless sadhu? so great of him
su nirali shaan che

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:53 pm

This made me cry.....I wish we had a leader like him who was rid of all the prejudice.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:56 am

One must not go Ga Ga over MEMrI vedios.

MEMRI is isreali supported stealthy organization which cleverly manipulates opinion in Isreali favor.
This is Ramadan and season of giving.
This vedios are ploy to extract donation from gullible Muslims

MEMRI fro Wikipedia
Middle East Media Research Institute

Type 501(c)(3) non-profit
Founded 1998
Founder(s) Yigal Carmon
Headquarters
Washington, D.C.
Key people Yigal Carmon (President)
Product(s) Translation and original analysis services.
Focus(es) Arabic and Persian media.
Method(s) Media monitoring
Motto Bridging the language gap between the Middle East and the West
Website www.memri.org
The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) is a not for profit press monitoring organization with headquarters in Washington, D.C. MEMRI publishes and distributes free English language translations of Arabic, Persian, Urdu, Pashto, and Turkish media reports.[1] The institute was co-founded in 1998 by Yigal Carmon, a former Israeli military intelligence officer and Meyrav Wurmser, an Israeli-born, American political scientist. MEMRI states that its goal is to "bridge the language gap that exists between the Middle East and the West". Critics charge that it aims to portray the Arab and Muslim world in a negative light, through the production and dissemination of inaccurate translations and by selectively translating views of extremists while deemphasizing or ignoring mainstream opinions.

Read more at
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_E ... _Institute

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:10 am

Muslim First wrote:One must not go Ga Ga over MEMrI vedios.

MEMRI is isreali supported stealthy organization which cleverly manipulates opinion in Isreali favor.

MEMRI fro Wikipedia

Founded 1998
Founder(s) Yigal Carmon
Headquarters
Washington, D.C.
Website http://www.memri.org
The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) is a not for profit press monitoring organization with headquarters in Washington, D.C. MEMRI publishes and distributes free English language translations of Arabic, Persian, Urdu, Pashto, and Turkish media reports.[1] The institute was co-founded in 1998 by Yigal Carmon, a former Israeli military intelligence officer and Meyrav Wurmser, an Israeli-born, American political scientist. MEMRI states that its goal is to "bridge the language gap that exists between the Middle East and the West". Critics charge that it aims to portray the Arab and Muslim world in a negative light, through the production and dissemination of inaccurate translations and by selectively translating views of extremists while deemphasizing or ignoring mainstream opinions.

Read more at
so this video is fake you mean?

and israel is trying to show khamaini in good light?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:22 am

Every thing in Middle East has purpose.
I did not say this video is fake.
Is it one continues event or cut and paste of many events?
I did say that purpose is to seek donation in this holy month.

One good is Ayatullh is not using Rumal and audience is not standing with their hands folded.

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:39 am

Muslim First wrote:
Every thing in Middle East has purpose.
I did not say this video is fake.
Is it one continues event or cut and paste of many events?
I did say that purpose is to seek donation in this holy month.

One good is Ayatullh is not using Rumal and audience is not standing with their hands folded.
this video is quite old, and khaimaini is meeting to old soldiers of iraan revolution....

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:17 am

Muslim First wrote:One must not go Ga Ga over MEMrI vedios.

MEMRI fro Wikipedia

Founded 1998
Founder(s) Yigal Carmon
Headquarters
Washington, D.C.
Website http://www.memri.org

Read more at
No matter what MEMRI is from the point of wikipedia (ignorant people"s forum), but pictures are true. He reminds me of Pope Francis. Now would you say Pope is also trying to get money from his people? What kind of concorted mind do you possess? Ayatollah looks like a very good man, very caring and truly genuine. He does not need money. He is a good religious leader and the only country in the Middle east that does not kneel down to the West. A true Shiite country. No Shia country would ever kiss asses. Look at Assad. He is showing finger to the world. Ali worshippers in your own words, are brave like Ali.

For all the lies you are promoting through your contorted mind, you can never see the truth. Take of your glasses and see the world as is and not as you want it to be.

And why would Israel promote this? It would be to its own detriment. They are trying to destroy Iran, and Iran is like a thorn in Israel's side, so why all of a sudden they have a change of heart, especially when Iran is supplying arms to Palestinians and Hezbollah?

I thought you were an ignorant bigot, but you are more than that. A Very confused man.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:06 pm

No matter what MEMRI is from the point of wikipedia (ignorant people"s forum), but pictures are true.
It is not about content dummy
If ignorant like you like the video, and as good deviant Shia want to donate for MEMRI's good work,
Think
What money will be used for?
More anti Islam stealth Propegenda .
Just like your deviant Maula.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:35 pm

It is not about content dummy

If ignorant like you like the video, and as good deviant Shia want to donate for MEMRI's good work,

Think

There is no such thing as deviant Shia.
All Muslims are on the right path, except for contorted minds like, you know who.

What money will be used for? Please tell me, MF, what do you think the money would be used for? Show me one example where Shias money is spent on reckless endangerment of human lives. On the contrary their money is well spent on human beings, they have love and affection for their people (as the video shows). To you, anything good a Shia does has "a purpose and motive" behind it. For once look at the people as they are and not as you are.

More anti Islam stealth Propegenda . That's not true. Your people are doing more than that without Memri. Look around you. Allahu Akbar, and a throat is slit. Allahu Akbar! And a head rolls like a football! Now show me anything like that happening in Iran? or in your words, in deviant Shia world.

Just like your deviant Maula.
My Mowla is not a deviant. And you know that. But you are the incarnation of Abu Jahal. Like Abu Jahal who denied the Prophethood of Rasul SAW, you deny my Imam as the descendant of Prophet SAW. That's all well and good. Your opinion does not matter. Afterall, the likes of you threw stones at Prophet SAW and drove him out of Taif and Prophet SAW and Abu Bakar RA had to hide in a cave. They denied the Prophethood of Rasul SAW, but it did not stop Prophet PBUH, from accomplishing his mission. Neither will your harsh criticism of My Imam stop him from doing what he is mandated to do. Remember the saying, "barking dogs bark and the caravans pass?"

Wait, your hellhole is about to get hotter in coming days!

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:26 am

you deny my Imam as the descendant of Prophet SAW.
Tell me which Muslim except deviant Nizari Ismaili acknowledge him to be descendant of Prophet SAW. (Actually descendant of Ali RA )
I personally think he is not even son of playboy Ali Solomen.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:11 pm

Muslim First wrote:
you deny my Imam as the descendant of Prophet SAW.
Tell me which Muslim except deviant Nizari Ismaili acknowledge him to be descendant of Prophet SAW. (Actually descendant of Ali RA )
I personally think he is not even son of playboy Ali Solomen.
If Muslims accepted him as direct dscendant of Prophet Mohammed SAW, they and you would not be rotting in hell on this earth. Look at the condition of your people. Is this the Ummat of Rasul SAW? or Abu Jahals?You believe what you want to believe. Abu Jahal and the people of Taif refused to believe in the Prophet SAW. Non-Muslims accuse the Prophet of pedophile, womaniser, etc. does that make him not a Prophet? How come you believe in him? In every age there is an Abu Jahal, and in this age, you are one.

Your Sunni Imam involved in the controversial debate on building the Masjid near the site of the twin towers in New York, said in an interview: "I uphold Aga Khan is direct descendant of Prophet Mohammed SAW. " I have this on a disc. He is a good and kind man. Unlike you, Mehrullah, Bose, Afridi and other kafirs, there are a lot of Muslims who believe Aga Khan is the direct descendant of Prophet Mohammed.

If Muslims do not accept him as descendant of Prophet SAW, it is not because they are stupid but because they are totally ignorant and believe in killing their own. They do not have time to stop and think.

I even saw in this forum, someone saying Aga Khan is the only direct descendant of the Prophet Mohammed. So you can keep chasing your tail like a rabid dog. Who cares what you say. Even this forum does not allow you to participate fully in the full forum. You are the only one. Know why? Wonder why? And still like a nakta Jahil you sit here and propogate your hatred towards others. And towards your host's religion. What an ugrateful man you are! Go get a life!

A Saudi Wahabi, who converted to Ismailism said that the Saudis have even conducted dna test to prove our Imam is direct descendant of Prophet SAW. That is why Emirs of the Arab world call him "My brother". An Emir will not call you his brother so spare your explanation that it is Arab custom to do so. No. No. No. These sheikhs know who our Imam is. UAE Emir even gave free land to have the Ismaili mosque built. For 8 years Imam did not build the mosque and they insisted and insisted!

No matter of all the distortions you Jahils make against our Imam, by cutting and pasting his pictures and his family pictures make any impact on the elite. They know empty vessels make most sound. So keep drumming and get your cohorts to drum you up. You are ruining your Akhirat! I pity you. Seems like there is venom in your veins! How do you live like this. I have never met a person on any forum who is sooooooo hateful and calls himself a Muslim. That is crap. You are what you are and definitely not a Muslim.

While you spread hatred against our Imam, his flags are flying all over the world. You think you are better than the world leaders???? You are nothing but a fool.

Pause and think why you have to hate my Imam soo mcuh. I just read an article in Globe and Mail and I quote one line only: "Ismailis are the envy of a lot of Muslims....Have you ever wondered why? Because they are peaceful, they do a lot of charity; they do volunteer work in other countries because our Imam teaches us that if we are fotunate to have good education and financial status we must share because sharing, kindness, generosity, etc. are the princples, ethics of Islam. We are following the footsteps of the our Rasul SAW, our Mowla Ali AS, and all the Aimmah. We have no time for fitnah like you. Whereas you fools are busy destroying the world. Look around you. Just look around. You are following in the footsteps of Yazid and his progeny.! Good luck!

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:28 pm

One more post for you. I never wanted to post this hadith because I try not to hurt anybody's feelings but now you have forced me to do so.

7111: Nafi narrated: When the people of Madina dethroned Yazid bin Mu'awiya, Ibn Umar gathered his special friends and children and said: "I heard the Prophet (may the blessing and peace of Allah be upon him) saying: "A flag will be fixed for every betrayer on the Day of Resurrection, and we have given the oath of allegiance to this person (Yazid) in accordance with the conditions enjoined by Allah and His Apostle (may the blessing and peace of Allah be upon him) and I do not know of anything more faithless than fighting a person who has been given the oath of allegiance in accordance with the conditions enjoined by Allah and His Apostle (may the blessing and peace of Allah be upon him), and if ever I learn that any person among you has agreed to dethrone Yazid, by giving the oath of allegiance (to somebody else) then there will be separation between him and me.
The irony here is how Ibn Umar forgot his oath of allegiance to Mowla Ali AS. You guys are paying for your bewafai. Your hell is getting hotter in front of you. Look around you brother. There is no peace in Muslim countries. Why? Why? You have become like Jahaliyas. Stop your fitnah and hatred of my Imam and other Shias. Start with yourself and pray for all Muslims instead of creating fitnah. I know my advice will fall on deaf ears, but at least I tried.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:11 pm

If Muslims accepted him as direct dscendant of Prophet Mohammed SAW, they and you would not be rotting in hell on this earth. Look at the condition of your people. Is this the Ummat of Rasul SAW? or Abu Jahals?You believe what you want to believe. Abu Jahal and the people of Taif refused to believe in the Prophet SAW. Non-Muslims accuse the Prophet of pedophile, womaniser, etc. does that make him not a Prophet? How come you believe in him? In every age there is an Abu Jahal, and in this age, you are one.

Majority of a Shia and Sunni Muslim do not give rats Ars if your twice divorced Maula is direct descendent of Hz Ali. There are no Direct descendant of Prophet. prophet's sons died in infancy. As a so called Muslim, you have no chance since your cult do not pray Salat, fast in Ramadan. Your cult believe that Quran is corrupted (Farman of 48). Your cult is also part of non believer by saying "Uthmani Quran" is corrupted and Karim is Bolta Quran.

Your Sunni Imam involved in the controversial debate on building the Masjid near the site of the twin towers in New York, said in an interview: "I uphold Aga Khan is direct descendant of Prophet Mohammed SAW. " I have this on a disc. He is a good and kind man. Unlike you, Mehrullah, Bose, Afridi and other kafirs, there are a lot of Muslims who believe Aga Khan is the direct descendant of Prophet Mohammed.

Dumb Ars, They have all right to build mosque. In fact renovated building has a Mosque in it. Who give a sheet If that Imam thought Karim was Prophets descendant or not. He sure claims to be son of Playboy Ali and his mother who shacked up for years with non Muslim.

If Muslims do not accept him as descendant of Prophet SAW, it is not because they are stupid but because they are totally ignorant and believe in killing their own. They do not have time to stop and think.

why don't you understand Mainstream Muslim has no need of Karim as Imam. Mainstream Shia has Gaib Imam.

I even saw in this forum, someone saying Aga Khan is the only direct descendant of the Prophet Mohammed. So you can keep chasing your tail like a rabid dog.
Who cares what you say.
Even this forum does not allow you to participate fully in the full forum. You are the only one. Know why? Wonder why? And still like a nakta Jahil you sit here and propogate your hatred towards others. And towards your host's religion. What an ugrateful man you are! Go get a life!
why do you care
A Saudi Wahabi, who converted to Ismailism said that the Saudis have even conducted dna test to prove our Imam is direct descendant of Prophet SAW
.Can you give reference, It is BS. Just to keep mindless Murids happy
That is why Emirs of the Arab world call him "My brother".
It's politics dummy. They will call you brother and slit your throat tomorrow
An Emir will not call you his brother so spare your explanation that it is Arab custom to do so. No. No. No. These sheikhs know who our Imam is.
UAE Emir even gave free land to have the Ismaili mosque built.
Dummy your JK are not Mosques
For 8 years Imam did not build the mosque and they insisted and insisted!
He must have money problem, expensive divorce and yatch

No matter of all the distortions you Jahils make against our Imam, by cutting and pasting his pictures and his family pictures make any impact on the elite. They know empty vessels make most sound. So keep drumming and get your cohorts to drum you up. You are ruining your Akhirat! I pity you. Seems like there is venom in your veins! How do you live like this. I have never met a person on any forum who is sooooooo hateful and calls himself a Muslim. That is crap. You are what you are and definitely not a Muslim.

While you spread hatred against our Imam, his flags are flying all over the world. You think you are better than the world leaders???? You are nothing but a fool.

Pause and think why you have to hate my Imam soo mcuh. I just read an article in Globe and Mail and I quote one line only: "Ismailis are the envy of a lot of Muslims....Have you ever wondered why? Because they are peaceful, they do a lot of charity; they do volunteer work in other countries because our Imam teaches us that if we are fotunate to have good education and financial status we must share because sharing, kindness, generosity, etc. are the princples, ethics of Islam.
We are following the footsteps of the our Rasul SAW,
if you want to follow footstep of Prophet and Quran start praying Salat/Namaz and fasting in Ramadan

our Mowla Ali AS, and all the Aimmah. We have no time for fitnah like you. Whereas you fools are busy destroying the world. Look around you. Just look around. You are following in the footsteps of Yazid and his progeny.! Good luck!

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:11 pm

Majority of a Shia and Sunni Muslim do not give rats Ars if your twice divorced Maula is direct descendent of Hz Ali. There are no Direct descendant of Prophet. prophet's sons died in infancy. As a so called Muslim, you have no chance since your cult do not pray Salat, fast in Ramadan. Your cult believe that Quran is corrupted (Farman of 48). Your cult is also part of non believer by saying "Uthmani Quran" is corrupted and Karim is Bolta Quran.
Rats Ars? Seriously? So now you are looking at the rats Ars? You are truly pathetic.
Ask the Head of the Syrian Mosque. Ask the head of the Sunni mosque in New York. By direct descendant of Prophet SAW you know what I mean but your "rat Ars" does not understand. My Imam is the progeny of Fatimah bint Muhammad, SAW and Hazarat Ali AS. Okay? Happy Rat Ars?

You are back to your quotation of Mir Bhose and your demi-God Maherally. Keep chasing your rats ars tail. No comment here.

You speak for yourself and not for the human world, but how can you. You are a dog watching the rats ars. Ha! Ha!

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:39 pm

[quote] [/if you want to follow footstep of Prophet and Quran start praying Salat/Namaz and fasting in Ramadan
quote]

Hey, if you stop watching the rats ars, you will know that we do all the above but your stupid mind cannot understand this because it is watching the rats ars. Holy Qur'an has 114 Suras. Have you read them all and understood them?And all you absorbed is the five pillars of Islam which we too follow? What about the rest of the Qur'an? Why do you not follow the rest of the Qur'an? You keep hicupping on five pillars because to you, it is easy to follow. take your mind of your Rats Ars and read the Qur'an especially Sura 104 which fits you like a T.

I doubt if you are even a Muslim because a Muslim's mind is full of compassion, understanding, generosity, respect for all humanity, respect for all religions and beliefs, dialogue, respect for all human and animal lives. You guys go for Hajj, harass women, sacrifice a lamb and leave it there for people to pick it up and sometimes the animals rot. So why do you put the animals through such torture. You have not even understood the concept of sacrifice, and you are going to teach Ismailis, Islam? What a "lunie" you are.

Now look at your people, who practice five pillars like you and then slit people's throats during month of Ramadan (they always pick month of Ramadan to fight, so are they fasting? ) And when they slit people's throats they shout Allahu Akbar!!!! Really? These rats ares, do they even understand the meaning of Allahu Akbar. If they did, they would not do such heinous crimes irrespective of Holy month or any month. Tell them Allahu Akbar means God is Great, if you your self don't know it. If God is Great, why do they take lives of his people? Every human being and every living thing on this earth belongs to Allah SWT. Why do they have no respect for that?

Nay, like you, they are busy watching rats ars!

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:52 pm

Dumb Ars, They have all right to build mosque. In fact renovated building has a Mosque in it. Who give a sheet If that Imam thought Karim was Prophets descendant or not. He sure claims to be son of Playboy Ali and his mother who shacked up for years with non Muslim.

You know what you are repeating on this forum is all a lie. I know where you are going with your repeated trash which was proven false in Court. You want to drive me up the wall so I get expelled from this forum, because I am told you have permanent membership here and the reason is? You know in your hearts of heart.

I am no dumb rat's ars like you. So keep saying this and get ready. We almost know where you are located.You might have to prove your statement so keep all your proofs ready too. Mir Bhose and Maherally won't count. Whole world knows they are liars like you. They went down, and time for you to count your blessings. Out of respect for your health, we are keeping quiet. Shape up or get ready to ship out. We have a limit to our compassion too. You are a pathetic liar and fitnati.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:59 pm

Dumb Ars, They have all right to build mosque. In fact renovated building has a Mosque in it. Who give a sheet If that Imam thought Karim was Prophets descendant or not

So the Imam who built a Mosque in a renovated building is a dumb Ars like you? Have you even seen him? He is a very knowledgeable person. You may not give a "sheet" (shit) but we adore him. He is a true Muslim, compassionate, kind, God fearing (unlike you), generous and has held Muslims and people of all faiths together. This man is a true Sunni Imam, unlike the idiot of Virginia's cemetery. When I visited New York, I went to see him and he spoke very, very, very highly of my Imam. (Kiya mirchi lagi)

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:25 pm

why don't you understand Mainstream Muslim has no need of Karim as Imam. Mainstream Shia has Gaib Imam
Who cares if so-called main stream has no need for an Imam. We are not promoting our Imam to them. Allah guides to his Light whom He pleases". However, if you had an Imam who taught you Islam you would not be watching rats ars and your people would not be wandering in refugee camps for 68 years. Because their Imam would not let them. But your imams are busy chasing women and young refugee girls and your people are languishing in refugee camps, with asbestos falling (not UN camps) in Saudi Arabia.

Look at the present mayhem in Gaza. If you had an Imam like my Imam your condition would be different.

Remember Uganda? Remember Afghanistan? Remember Kosovo (they were not even Ismailis? ) Remember the starving Tajkis in the 1990s including your own. With billions of you around the world could not, and would not help your own, but my Imam took care of yours too and you have the nerve to libel and slander my Imam with your filthy mouth? What kind of a human being are you? You are truly, truly pathetic.

Main stream Shaia? What is main stream Shia? Whatever. Even if they have a Gaib Imam, he is still the descendant of Hazarat Ali AS and his ancestors taught their people decency, and if the Imam is guiding them, he is doing a good job. Just compare them to your state of affairs. They don't have people wandering in refugee camps. When they were threatened in Iraq recently, Iran was readying to help them. They are even helping Asad. So you see Shias take care of themselves, it is only you wandering all over the place with suicide bombs, knives and swords like pagan Arabs and nowhere to go. Your own don't want to accommodate you. And you have the nerve to point at others. If you do not know, then listen when you point a finger at someone, the other four points to you. Remember..

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:42 pm

Can you give reference, It is BS. Just to keep mindless Murids happy

You already passed a judgment on my Imam, who is not even involved. Let me swear upon Allah SWT, Qur'an and my Imam that I did not hear this from any Ismaili but a Saudi woman who too wanted to become an Ismaili. She had a problem with her lease and other stuff, and she came to my office. When she reaalised I was an Ismaili, she herself asked me if I knew so and so who is working for the Imam, and I said No. She then told me that this was a wahabi man and converted to Ismailism. She too wanted to become an Ismaili and she had gone to Washington to be in the presence of Imam when he was receiving an award for something from Colin Powell. She could not get close to him. She applied to become an Ismaili, but for some reason her application was not accepted, so she joined Sufism. Now, believe if you want and don't if you don't. I was hesitant to say this, but let me tell you under oath, that she also told me there were others (and she gave me the name of the Embassy) who too want to become Ismailis.

So understand, not everybody is a bigot like you and cooked up in a pot. Those who have open mind, vision, intelligence, etc. (all of which you lack) , are finding their way. I told you in Canada a lot of yous are joining us. Peoples of other faiths are coming to us including a 19 year old Jew, who now must be 26 years old. Isaw him sitting in a corner doing hamd and waiting for Imam to arrive.

So brother, not everybody is a fool like you. There are intelligent people around. No need for you to convert to our faith, but revert to true Islam. What you are practicing is not Islam, it is PAGANISM. Good luck to you.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:52 pm

That is why Emirs of the Arab world call him "My brother".

It's politics dummy. They will call you brother and slit your throat tomorrow

First of all, my Imam is not involved in politics because he does not have a state. Seriously, So you don't trust your own? They call themselves Sunni Muslims, and you are telling me they are bad like you.? What else is new? It takes one to know one! Thanks for shading light on Sunni Islam! I thought Sunni Islam is a good faith, but now you are telling me they are bad like you. So is Sunni Islam good or bad, or ughly?However, on the lighter side, they are good rulers. They take good care of their people.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:03 pm

He must have money problem, expensive divorce and yatch

So you know better uh? For someone who is illiterate and cannot spell, can pass a jugment on my Imam? Let me tell you, he had no money problem. Expensive divorce and yatch had not happened yet, silly. Oh, by the way, earlier you had said he bought a yatch with our dasond money! You are such a fool! Our dasond money is spent on a lot of projects in developing world, including a huge park in Nizamuddin Basti in India. He specifically built that part for women and children, because women and children were always cooked up in the house while men went to park. Your parks are forbidden to women "what else is new in Jahil world?" So women asked for a park and they got it from no other than my Imam.

To you, everything is suspicious. That is so true of Jahils. Can't blame you. Your parents should have educated you. You may be good in your trade, but outside that you are a total rats Ars chasing fool.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:11 pm

Dummy your JK are not Mosques

Your people in the Middle East do not know what Jamat Khana is? So it is called Ismaili Masjid in Dubai. Still nobody but Ismailis are allowed inside, kapish?

I think I have answered all your stupid questions. Now read. I have not evaded a single one.

Now go rest and take it easy. Forgive me if I have hurt your feelings. You should not be so paranoid about us and our Imam. You will do better in every aspect if you steer away from your bigotry and paranoia.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:07 pm

Let me swear upon Allah SWT, Qur'an and my Imam
Wich Allah you are swearing
Karim, Ali Allah or Krisna Avatar of 48

Wich Quran you are swearing by
Uthmanic Quran, your Bolta Quran or Quran with 40 chapter lier 48 mentioned in Farman

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:06 pm

Muslim First wrote:
Let me swear upon Allah SWT, Qur'an and my Imam
Wich Allah you are swearing
Karim, Ali Allah or Krisna Avatar of 48

Wich Quran you are swearing by
Uthmanic Quran, your Bolta Quran or Quran with 40 chapter lier 48 mentioned in Farman

Certainly not your Mehrullah. Allah SWT of all Muslims, whom you don't know otherwise you would not be so pathetic. You are a fitnati and you are going to rot in hell as the Qur'an states. Your allah, Mehrullah is waiting for you. There is no such thing as Uthmanic Qur'an.

From hadith in Essential Sufism: : After Muhammad's passing, a group if visitors went to his widow, Aisha. They asked her, "What was the Prophet, God's Messenger like? She replied: Have you read the Koran? He was the living Koran".
So according to your mother of believers Prophet SAW was the living Koran." We believe in him. Uthman did not own the Koran, loony! Read history and not Mehrullah, your demigod, who is taking you to hell brother by misquoting my Imam!

Your allah, admitted in Court he lied but you still persist on following him. In another thread somebody said, Hazarat Ali AS said "As Imam Ali a.s. said," You cannot win an argument with a fool".. YA ALI.." To that I would add an ignorant fool who insists on believing in fitnas.

No use in arguing with an ignorant man, big time liar and fitnati like you.MF. " So keep chasing rats Ars and your doggy tail. You are a Moron. As a human being that is what you can do best. You have shown your intelligence and 0 IQ. Only animals can top that.

I am done with you. Not going to waste my time. Keep talking to yourself. I have better things to do: zzoor.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:50 am

Mr. Muslim First,

you are a vile, pathetic, hateful old man. you are worthy of pity, not contempt. because you are so full of hate that it shows in every word you write. and the irony of it all is that you want to propogate shia sunni unity?????? you hypocrite!!!!

God has blessed you with a long life and you should use that playing with your grandchildren, going for walks in the park, enjoying good food, pray and try and be a genuinely nice person. dont spend your time spreading poison here

Weirdly enough, i found myself defending you to Javed bhai some months back and i am absolutely aghast at what i was doing. i dont know how wrong i was

since day 1, you are here only to abuse and badmouth other sects. first it was us, now you have decided to pick up on Ismali's.

Yes, you are the one starting the fight. you have been constantly calling names to Aga Khan. What is it to you? or rather, bhai, aap ke baap ka kya jaata hain???
i know what you will say. "stop calling yourself muslims and i will leave you alone". that is your standard answer to everythign and everyone.

well let me say this again, if you are the definition of a perfect muslim, then i would rather be a hindu or a jew

that said, let me repeat my advice once again

God has blessed you with a long life and you should use that playing with your grandchildren, going for walks in the park, enjoying good food, pray and try and be a genuinely nice person. dont spend your time spreading poison here

Spectator

Unread post by Spectator » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:27 pm

It's sad to see the vile language spewing from MFs mouth. Why so much hatred for the Ismailis? As zinger bhai said .....aap ke baap ka kya jaata hay? My belief is that no religious sect is perfect. Sunnis have their issues. My husband is a Sunni, I should know........ Shias, bohras, Nizaris , Catholics , Jews, Hindus all have certain problems too. Main thing is to just practice what you believe in, respect other peoples beliefs and overall strive to be a good humanbeings. What we forget is humanity is a crucial ingredient of life and any religious beliefs that degrade humanity are frankly not worth following.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:22 pm

Thanks brother Zinger and brother Spectator.

I was under the impression there were no men on this forum. I was wrong.

From all the discussions I had with this man, and all the quotes I produced,( it seems he has no knowledge of Islam and is very, very, very ignorant,) he could not respond, so what he did was bring out libel and slander against my Imam knowing fully well that what he was producing was something proved false (and lies) in Court of Law. Not once but twice! Mir Bhose admitted lying and apologised and withdrew his book. Maherally did the same only he started distributing his book underground to make money.

MF knows he has special privilege on this forum (and I am told he has, that is why he uses such vitriol against other faiths with impunity.) And he can libel and slander my Imam with impunity as he pleases. It is a shame that Admin allows him to get away with this.

Admin got rid of him on the Bohora issues because he was abusive, so it gave him free pass on Islam to slander other faiths. I am amazed.

Out of respect for others, I did not produce the ahadith of Umar giving a lecture on bayah of Yazid!!! and Bibi Ayesha about Prophet SAW, that he was a talking Qur'an, and other material until I got fed up. I had a lot of material to shove in his face, but out of respect for other Muslims I did not.

When he was cornered and could not respond, he took to abusing my Imam and quoting lies in order to force me to walk away.

Anyway, he can do what he wants to. I learned from Silvertongue what Imam Ali SA said, "You can never win an argument with an ignorant man" and I also remembered my Imam's words in 2007, during his Golden Jubilee Mulakat, "to speak to people and correct the image of Islam, three times, and if they still persist on being ignorant then leave them alone in their condition.".

Hope he takes your advice. I doubt it because A dog never stops wagging his tail!

I am not going to waste my time with this man and lower myself to his level anymore..

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:46 pm

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xw8ikr ... i_creation

Just beautiful Enjoy. Just for lovers of Panjatan-Pak.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:06 pm

Javedh you keep talking about Hz Umar congratulating Hz Ali

Here is a paragraph from

-----------------------
The Ghadeer Khum Incident in light of the Sunnah

Anonymous asked: How do you explain Ghadeer Khum? Umar himself congratulated Imam Ali (as) for being the Mowla after the Prophet. How then can Imam Ali (as) not be the TRUE successor after the Prophet? There were true divine messages from ALLAH that he was to be followed.

Answer

Your statement, “Umar himself congratulated Imam Ali (as) for being the Mowla,” I believe you meant “successor/leader/caliph.” Not only your statement is false but also idiotic. This view belittles Ali ibn Abi Talib. why? Because Ali ibn Abi Talib gave pledge to ABU BAKR, UMAR, And UTHMAN. So, you are calling him a liar and hypocrite for being the successor and then pledging to others. Ali (radiAllaahu anhu) is free from all the lies ascribe to him. Not only did he pledge but also followed and helped out the the first three khaleefah. He named his sons after the Abu Bakr, Umar, and Uthman. His sons and grandson named their children after Abu Bakr, Umar, and Uthaman. He married his daughter to Umar. And he punished anyone who slander Abu Bakr and Umar.

Read whole article
http://the-art-of-protest.tumblr.com/po ... the-sunnah