Unity in the Community

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
babu

Re: Unity in the Community

Unread post by babu » Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:54 am

take my post seriously and read it solicitously .
It has a significant message .

My post was in reply of Mr. Insaaph's answers ,

In every post he targets Dai , even the query not related to him .Mr. Insaaph presents himself as a very innocent(Bedaagh/Maasuum/Saaf) person.
We all know Dukaandaari Chalaane ke liye kuch to masaala chahiye. And the very good example I choose is Uma Bharti ,

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:50 pm

babu,

You are a big idiot.

Make sure you read my post carefully. It has a significant message in it. The message is that you are a big idiot.

babu

Unread post by babu » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:34 am

Originally posted by S. Insaf:
I believe in what Hazrat Ali ibne Abitalib has said: “Do not see who is saying it but see what he is saying.” I do not see whether the post is by progressives or orthodox. I only see the truth in it.
I have seen..... Sayedna Saheb’s men getting government licenses to purchase the equipments got realized and crores of rupees were pocketed .............by our holy men.
2) .................Sayedna Saheb’s visit .....................Sayedna Saheb whose followers pf Shabab are shareholders of this ...........................(bid'ats)as done by the orthodox bohras, namaz for Sayedna, separate namaz from other Muslims in Kabatullah, more praises for 51st and 52nd Dais than philosophy of Shahadat in Karbala, wasting important nights in Ramadan for collections of Wajebat etc.
Dont jump to conclusion. Match the replies with Queries, No need of the word Sayedna Saheb here.
Now tell me who is stupid.
oooops ..sorry.. it was your tail under my foot.

khan19922001

Unread post by khan19922001 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:58 am

The last post of Babu is totally confusing. Does any one understand what he is trying to say.

Babu, please write what you think are the contradictions in S. Insaaf's earlier post, clearly and concisely.

Regards

guest786

Unread post by guest786 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:30 am

c'mon babu i guess u r old enuf to do a mind blowing conversation/debate. dont talk like an immature guy, like street children fighting. make sense to what u want to say. so does it applies to tahir,anajmi and others....

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:48 am

The abde morons are fixated at the standard reply "Insaap is lying". I suggest now Mr. Insaf should start saying "Dai is great and kothar is very honest" .... :D

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:55 pm

guest786

Sometimes when you talk to a dog, you have to bark and when you talk to a pig, you have to oink.