Latest on Sayedna's health

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Muslim

Latest on Sayedna's health

Unread post by Muslim » Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:25 pm

From dbnet courtesy of "Ml. Murtaza Shk. Yahya Gulamali":
Yesterday, on the propitious and fadhil eve of the shahadat of Amir al-Mumineen (SA), the mumineen of London, UK, were uniquely graced with Aqa Moula's (TUS) wasila and bayaan mubarak, relayed live from Bonham House -- Huzurala's (TUS) residence in London. Moula (TUS) heart renderingly recited the shahadat of Amirul Mumineen (SA) and Imam Hussain (SA). In one poignant moment he performed dua to Allah to grant shifa to the ill during this auspicious month of fasting and hardship. Following it with "Mei bimaar chu! Tu bimaar ne shifa apjey."

HUSAIN_HQ

Re: Latest on Sayedna's health

Unread post by HUSAIN_HQ » Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:48 am

I'M QUOTING SOMETHING FROM SAIYEDI SADIKALI SAHEB.

HUSAIN_HQ

Unread post by HUSAIN_HQ » Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:50 am

I'M QUOTING SOMETHING FROM SAIYEDI SADIKALI SAHEB.
BASHAR MA BASHAR WOH SAKHASH CHHE
JENE NIPAT KHUSHI HOI MARVANI.
I WANT TO SEE HIM LIVING LONG TOO, BUT ATLEAST NOT LIKE THAT.

mumin52

Unread post by mumin52 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:07 am

khuda moula Tus is umar shareef ni ta roze qayamaat daraaz ane daraaz kare.. AMEEN!

today there was again waseela mubarak of moula tus..he sounded so good alhamdolliah... may be get sharaaf of deedar. as soon as possible.

n last but not least... khuda ni lannat on all munafiqin over here... n jahanam ma jalaso...

jinx

Unread post by jinx » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:53 am

He is seriously ill. There is a talk going on that he has passed Nas to his son (for successorship).

Aleem

Unread post by Aleem » Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:40 am

Interesting times,

How the upper echelons of khotar society must be formulating strategies on how to quickly usurp power.

Whoever 'declares' "I was given Nas" first will have be most believable, (unless of course the old man publicly announces it quickly).

If there is no public announcement, the community at large will never know what happens behing close doors. Khotari PR machines will have to do their best, or else morse schism may occur.

History in the making. Interesting times.

rosyworld

Unread post by rosyworld » Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:47 am

Originally posted by jinx:
He is seriously ill. There is a talk going on that he has passed Nas to his son (for successorship).
"when will u pass away jinx"
shall pray for u

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:27 pm

Why all this fuss over syedna's health ? The kothar are trying hard to show him alive by relying the cell phone namaz and photographs of london shab-e-qdr. The reformist are spreading news/rumours of his death. Everyone has to go and syedna is no exception. The nature takes it own course and the smartest of smarts can not survive for ever. The spilt in the community is very much on the card. The stakes at too high for any one syedna to digest. This time the split will be on the basis of geograpical boundries with small pockets of dissents all over the globe. India will see a stronghold of one, Pakistan will have another syedna, one syedna will rule middle east, one europe,another far east and one or two for north america.
All mumims will have plenty of choice to select a camp of their liking. Every one will be claiming to be reformist. Infact the word reformist will have a new meaning.
There will be lot of aman and ofcourse lot of jaman.

Jaman pasand

mujju20032000

Unread post by mujju20032000 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:03 pm

Syedna passed away........

Is this a rumour or true fact,kindly confirm.

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:17 pm

Message for Hala Madrid

Why dont you share the name with me.

You seems to be more jamanpasand than me.

Anwar

Unread post by Anwar » Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:45 am

Moula is sick and that is no secret. He is not a young man anymore, who could jetset around the world, going about hunting and meeting his followers all over the world.I am not a doctor, but any sensible doctor or person would advise rest, even for a simple cold/flu.This is just a ploy to rip off the bohra community of their hard earned money.Where he goes, goes his henchmen/salesmen. They sell ziafats, titles of sheikh, mulla, different titles,passport to heven etc. They are,I am sure, some kothary cronies who will be on my back and tell me its none of my business. Wake up all the kotharis and abde sayadna,cant you see, your moula is being abused and used by these so called shezadas etc to fill their koffer by ripping you off before hell breaks loose? And it will, be sure. There is too much at stake.Its a ploy to make money, quick money. Someone here defended moulas forign trips by saying they needed his didaar,and moula obliged his followers. Think,(ofcourse you need brain for it and if you have, know how to use it) if you are sick, does your family/friends visit you or they visit the sick? He has build one of the best hospitals in Mumbai, and still needs to go for treatment to Germany/America.

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:40 pm

Syedna does not seems to have any life threatening illness, besides old age he has suffered minor spinal injury during his African safari and because of that he can not lift his head. He will be going to Germany for treatment after Eid.
I hate to say but was just wondering how painful would be to a person not to lift his head when only things he has seen is head down of others in his entire life.
Will his successors learn any lesson?
Happy Eid and God bless you all.

Bohra-cpl-in-Houston

Unread post by Bohra-cpl-in-Houston » Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:08 pm

anwar writes:
He has build one of the best hospitals in Mumbai, and still needs to go for treatment to Germany/America.
Thats a damn good point. Perhaps a logical explanation could be that saifee hospital is only for the poor & needy - and maula ain't poor ....Janta is too stupid to realize they're being taken for a ride by kothar. The sad part is they have been led to believe there is no other alternative if you choose not to be a follower and ask questions that would hold people accountable.

bohracplinhouston@yahoo.com

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:18 pm

See the latest photos of Syedna on Mumineen.com,
he look very uncomfortable and in great pain.
There is not a single photo with his head up.
Its a pity that these kotharis are dragging poor old man for showoff.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:30 am

yes you are right i noticed that too when i zoomed in, he seems to be very uncomfortable, i can not understand why his sons and kotharis are giving him so much trouble, i sometimes feel ....for him. that in his old age and in sick days he can not rest. may allah have merci on us all. one who is in pain he can only feel.

Aleem

Unread post by Aleem » Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:04 am

Accountability/ Jamanpasand,

Sick as it may sound, I am certain that one of the strategies is to drum us support for the 'sick old man' so all the pakka bohras think he is suffering and sacrificing for the cause of Islam.

No doubt there shall slowly permeate anecdotes comparing the dai with Martyrs of yore.

Muslim

Unread post by Muslim » Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:25 am

Sayedna has recovered fully?

The 90-year-old spiritual leader has been in London for health reasons for some time but the office of Dawat-e-Hadiyah, here said the Syedna had recovered fully. "The Syedna has just come out of a brief spell of illness and is feeling a bit weak. Otherwise he is hale and hearty. In fact he attended a majlis (religious discourse) in London on Eid Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin-ul-Fitr (on Wednesday, when the Bohras celebrated the festival)," said the official spokesman here.

http://dnaindia.com/report.asp?NewsID=8465&CatID=1

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:27 pm

That piece of news says:

he took over the leadership of the Dawoodi Bohras after his father's death 23 years ago

I did a goodle search and found that he actually took over 40 years ago in November 1965.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:22 pm

The latest issue of Badre-Muneer (Shawwal 1426) has a report on Sayedna Saheb's health from London. It says that "the vaseela dua was relayed from Sayedna Saheb's London recidence 'Bonham House' to mumineen all over in which he said 'may ghano beemar choon'. khuda mane shifa aape.' (I am critically ill. May God recover me.)

moomin052

Unread post by moomin052 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:35 am

insaaf stopp lying even though it might be difficult for ,our moula said :me bimar chu tu mane shifa aapje: which we all noticed on eid ul fitr when he came to masjid and all mumineen gow sharaf of qadambosi,

moomin052

Unread post by moomin052 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:22 am

insaaf su thayu chor ni chori pakrayi gayi,you are a liar, were a liar and will always be a liar

moomin052

Unread post by moomin052 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:27 am

and remember one more thing you liar even in his ill state our moula tus said (me bimar chu tu bimar ne shifa aapje),remembering all of us here who have been made sick by people like you and ajger

Simpleton

Unread post by Simpleton » Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:03 pm

Whilst we wish our Dai good health till his last on this Earth, let's us not forget that everyone has to go someday...!!! If that was not the case, then so many of our past Dai's would also be alive? Moula knows when his time will arrive, so please let's not make fun of his ill health. C'mon he is 94 yrs old !!! Whilst it is customary to pray for one's long life, we all know that the writing is on the wall. One day Moula will have to go, if not sooner, than later. We can, and should wish him well !!!

As for the Dawat, I'm sure there will be trying times for the successor, for he will have to prove his worth too; and ofcourse our battle to educate the masses on the wrong doings of the Kothar & Aamils will continue too. My guess is that his successor will, most probably be, one of his sons, and his sons are not so young too.

Let us all strive to have a more transparent Jamaat that can be held accountable for all their deeds and mis-deeds, and monies collected from us-"the working poor"-and hope that we will achieve success in making people understand how and why they are being cheated in the name of Imaan!!!

Zeal

Unread post by Zeal » Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:06 pm

Do you recall the game of playing cards,
After 52nd card, its always the joker !

mumineen

Unread post by mumineen » Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:15 pm

Is it Joker or Johar - Quaidé Johar, the eldest Prince of Aqua Moula?

Zeal

Unread post by Zeal » Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:23 pm

Does not matter , its all same

Anwar

Unread post by Anwar » Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:58 pm

Well said Simpleton.We should all wish Moulana well.We humans are not immortal,not even MOULA, unless ofcourse he is a GOD, as many of his followers imagine/wish
You also write that the next successor will most probably be one of his sons.
Can someone with knowledge and insight please enlighten us of the process/criteria of being selected to be a dai? Is this a heredary post?

moomin052

Unread post by moomin052 » Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:05 am

anwar we do not believe he is god at all and about his successor its none of your business,all we pray is that allah gives him a long and healthy life and keeps him safe from people like you

moomin052

Unread post by moomin052 » Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:11 am

no doubt insaaf the snake will soon give the benefit of his ilm and knowledge about the succesion soon,he likes showing off about his ilm a lot and mixes quite a lot lies as well,but thats what the progs always want to hear so its ok i guess from one snake to another

Zeal

Unread post by Zeal » Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:01 am

M52,
you wrote #
no doubt insaaf the snake will soon give the benefit of his ilm and knowledge about the succesion soon,he likes showing off about his ilm a lot and mixes quite a lot lies as well,but thats what the progs always want to hear so its ok i guess from one snake to another

Can you highlight from you extensive reading of Mr engineer's work , what lies he has mixed ??