Rooms filled with money in Saifee mahal

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
merchant786

Re: Rooms filled with money in Saifee mahal

Unread post by merchant786 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:22 am

Whats the source of income of the royal syedna family...do they have any business that is giving them so much of income

The dawaat was in high debt in 19th century...then where did he got the wealth amounting to 15000 crores

The kothar's account of USA has $37 millions lying in the account...what the acountablity of the money?

Well this the hard earned money of the bohras which the royal family is using....may they pay the hisaab of each and every penny in Aakherat....

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:47 am

hard earned money of which bohras..you?how much did u pay?the people paying are not even bothered and you guys are so worried as if you have written your will in moulas name.

haqqun nafs

Unread post by haqqun nafs » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:48 am

merchant786 wrote:Whats the source of income of the royal syedna family...do they have any business that is giving them so much of income

The dawaat was in high debt in 19th century...then where did he got the wealth amounting to 15000 crores

The kothar's account of USA has $37 millions lying in the account...what the acountablity of the money?

Well this the hard earned money of the bohras which the royal family is using....may they pay the hisaab of each and every penny in Aakherat....

worry about ur own self...we have no issue giving away every penny of our to aqa syedna muhammed burhaanuddin if u have any problem go some where and shoot ur self we dont care :lol:

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:50 am

Safiuddin wrote:
Its is our baap ki jaagir as its made up of our money only.
Oh then please do try and ask your beloved ruhaani father to share some of his jaagir with you. Let us know how that works out for you. Also ask him why he and his zaadas are taking money form the hands of children and elderly while hundreds are dying daily in Haiti. I don't imagine that the Nation of Haiti is in the mind of your self-proclaimed Haqeeqi Kaaba.
there are no mumin in haiti so its is not in mind..maybe not i mean..and yea he shares his jagir with me my family my friends and all abdes thats why we dont complain....100 die in haiti 1000 in somalia and a million else where....he is bohra's moula not UN general secratary

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:53 am

merchant786 wrote:Whats the source of income of the royal syedna family...do they have any business that is giving them so much of income

like moula(tus)said and we see daily in vaajebat and all other amals,
phela to humne khevu padtu thu ke vadharo have to mumeneen khai che ke haji vadharo haji vadharo...we want dawaat to proper and for that money is needed...if that comes with some prices we are ready to bear...you guys arent so then leave..we are not at all bothered with wat you eat sleep and do..why you guys bothered bout us.....is it jealousy or pure hatred?

haqqun nafs

Unread post by haqqun nafs » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:58 am

stupid saif need to understand haiti people are majority of voodoo and black magician,what ever Allah does he does for best

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:29 am

hahahaha,

i just pity you guys as you guys live in so imaginary world .

Anyways go and add some more money as your syedna has performed the umrah for you after so many years on the raza of Imam!!..Sorry I dont even know how many Imams have been there since 21st as its a "gaib nu Ilm"....Dont worry we wil find that out in 5050 when you 350th generation would have been washing the toilets for syedna.

take some silatul Imam to offer for the Raza...and do not forget to take some Najwah for the 100 odd sons and daughters .....and do not forget that this raza of Imam only comes when the government of Saudi gives the raza..so a cover for the Saudi government as shukra as well.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:15 am

merchant,
tell me what you want us to do.stop giving money and makin moula(tus)bankrupt?or give money and ask for balance sheets.
or make a confirmation form that should be sent to every mumin before venturin a new project..
tell us guide us merchant...what exact reforms you want.......

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:32 pm

guy_sam,

You keep giving money. Progressives don't want account from you. They want account from your maula who takes your and other bohras' money. No need to send to every bohra. They can post the balance sheet on their web site. Almost all bohras have email. One mouse click can send an email to all bohras. Shouldn't be difficult for a ruhani bawa.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:50 am

who are progreassives to ask for accounts..you are not even in our community..you dont pay a penny...why is moula(tus) accountable to you.if at all he is he is to us.and we are satisfied with the accounts.wats eatin u

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:51 am

Guy,

Its very easy to talk as from your talk i feel that your just a college going student who has not seen life and therefore you are talking non sense.

Now I will tell you something which happened in my childhood.My father had a huge loss in business and was not able to pay his yearly taxes incurred by the community.He just asked for the extension to which a local aamil replied that when you have money come to me and then we will talk ,till then you are not allowed any raza and we will not offer any extension.

My father went to badri mahal and there as well he was told that he has to follow what the aamil says ..that was the first day i saw my father broke and in tears.Imagine how would you feel after giving the entire life to the following of what the royal family has said.

My father sold the jewellery and paid the money .But thereafter he was not able to get on to the business again and 5 years later he passed away.That was the last time I went to masjid for his mayyat ni namaaz.....

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:49 am

guy moron,

You asked what reform wants and I told you what reform wants. Reformists know that you don't want to give accounts cause for people like you that will be like taking of your pants. You and your maula will be exposed in a way you do not like. Next time, don't ask.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:48 pm

guy_sam2005 wrote:
stop giving money and makin moula(tus)bankrupt?...
gay sammy dude,

even if all idiots like you stopped giving money, your maula and his family will not go bankrupt for the next ten generations. they have hundreds and thousands of crores stashed away in foreign banks, stocks, bonds, gold and diamonds.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:10 am

anajmi wrote:guy moron,

You asked what reform wants and I told you what reform wants. Reformists know that you don't want to give accounts cause for people like you that will be like taking of your pants. You and your maula will be exposed in a way you do not like. Next time, don't ask.
dude do u even know me that you start abusing me....i am in noway a inside guy...if at all i enjoy any of the benefits that are wrong may allah punish me..let your hatred have some logic..
thats wat this forum is all about..accuse and abuse all thats connected with syedna..all from your guys wide imagination

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:13 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
guy_sam2005 wrote:
stop giving money and makin moula(tus)bankrupt?...
gay sammy dude,

even if all idiots like you stopped giving money, your maula and his family will not go bankrupt for the next ten generations. they have hundreds and thousands of crores stashed away in foreign banks, stocks, bonds, gold and diamonds.
they have thousand of other expences..like payin salaries,maintainance and all.

mmv

Unread post by mmv » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:08 am

After the Death Of Holy Prophet, The next 25 years of life in Madina.This was the period in which conquests of many lands took place and the city of Madina and its people prospered. Ali(AS) or any member of the family of the Prophet did not take any hand in these conquests. They remained aloof but not from the growing muslim society. Their main aim was to teach and prepare this fledgling into a mature muslim society for harder times ahead. Wealth was pouring in from the conquests of Egypt and Persia and many companions of the Prophet,did not know what to do with it or how to spend it properly. Many companions built large houses for themselves with stables and servants. What Ali(AS) and his family did was to form a Trust and whatever share of prosperity came to them they put all into this Trust. It is through this Trust those who did not have much to gain from this prosperity were given to have a decent life. Both children of Ali (AS) were the Trustees of this holy trust and with the help of many senior companions of the Holy Prophet the workings of this trust prospered and many new converts were helped to settle themselves in this new society. Every evening food was served to many of those who were not in a position to provide for themselves. While the family of Ali(AS) lived in small house and without any pomp or luxury for themselves. This was the example they were setting for all to see and follow that even when you have become rich you share your bounties with other muslim brothers and sisters to make the society equally prosperous and happy.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:22 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:
which salaries, which maintenance, which all? we need accounts, not vague statements. can you provide them or ask maula to provide them? most of the members on this forum are fee paying jamateee members, so we have a right to ask. maula and his zaadas listen to you, so please arrange this.

when you file your taxes, can you make such vague statements - i have thousand of other expences..like payin salaries,maintainance and all..??

the sydena and his family are like govt servants who are paid by us to serve us, they are not paying us to serve them! in our community, we are paying them to mistreat us and to abuse us and to lord it over us as if they are our bosses?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:31 pm

"There is scarcely a king (or would-be-king) in a hundred who would not, if he could, follow the example of Pharaoh—get first all the people’s money, then all their lands, and then make them and all their children slaves forever."

Thomas Jefferson
Writings of Thomas Jefferson

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:19 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
guy_sam2005 wrote:
which salaries, which maintenance, which all? we need accounts, not vague statements. can you provide them or ask maula to provide them? most of the members on this forum are fee paying jamateee members, so we have a right to ask. maula and his zaadas listen to you, so please arrange this.

when you file your taxes, can you make such vague statements - i have thousand of other expences..like payin salaries,maintainance and all..??

the sydena and his family are like govt servants who are paid by us to serve us, they are not paying us to serve them! in our community, we are paying them to mistreat us and to abuse us and to lord it over us as if they are our bosses?
first who is we..i dont want expeces if had a poll of expences from moula(tus)90% would say no.and expences from local jamaat are given every year in a yearly meetin to all position holders in local committees if u knew..
second..u pay taxes lot moret han wat u pay here..why dont you as expences from prime minister or cm.
why dont you ask them to cut down their security which runs into lakhs everyday.
why dont you ask them to cut down unwanted foreign tours...talk bout guts man talk bout guts.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:22 am

merchant786 wrote:Guy,

Its very easy to talk as from your talk i feel that your just a college going student who has not seen life and therefore you are talking non sense.

Now I will tell you something which happened in my childhood.My father had a huge loss in business and was not able to pay his yearly taxes incurred by the community.He just asked for the extension to which a local aamil replied that when you have money come to me and then we will talk ,till then you are not allowed any raza and we will not offer any extension.

My father went to badri mahal and there as well he was told that he has to follow what the aamil says ..that was the first day i saw my father broke and in tears.Imagine how would you feel after giving the entire life to the following of what the royal family has said.

My father sold the jewellery and paid the money .But thereafter he was not able to get on to the business again and 5 years later he passed away.That was the last time I went to masjid for his mayyat ni namaaz.....
i am really sorry for that................it should not happen..some aamils are corrupt and high handed........i dont ahve any other words here..but still this is not a valid reason for syedna hatred.....

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:13 am

Buddy, as I have pointed out other posts, it is not hatred. Just pointing out the incompetencies and wrongdoing of a leader and the organisation he heads is not hatred.

Either the leader takes responsibility of the actions of his sub-ordinates or stops claiming titles as "shafeeq bawa", "ghaib na malik". Let him accept that he is a human being with human frailty and bring transperancy in everything, stop asking his followers to call themselves as his slaves and things will improve.

Your saying sorry, does not improve the situation. Check out how the perpetrator of this heinous action was punished and see if you can post it here. Truth will heal things better.

haqqun nafs

Unread post by haqqun nafs » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:05 am

merchant786 wrote:Guy,

i dont belive you...and if your father was really broken and under debth i dont think he shud have even think to pay any thing to jamaat instead of taking care of his family that was his first duty as a muslim its a common sense...

i challenge if you are a muslim
can you swear by Allah and Quraan that above stated story is true? and you have not manipulated it in any ways?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:36 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:
first who is we..i dont want expeces if had a poll of expences from moula(tus)90% would say no.and expences from local jamaat are given every year in a yearly meetin to all position holders in local committees if u knew..
second..u pay taxes lot moret han wat u pay here..why dont you as expences from prime minister or cm.
why dont you ask them to cut down their security which runs into lakhs everyday.
why dont you ask them to cut down unwanted foreign tours...talk bout guts man talk bout guts.
gay sammy dude, pls conduct that poll instead of making stupid guesses, if u have guts man, if u have the guts.

expenses from jamaat should be given to all paying members, not a corrupt few.

in a democracy we do ask questions to our govt through a free press and in the parliament through our local MP's. we can protest and demonstrate publicly, and we vote them out if they are corrupt and inefficient. we can even file court cases and have them jailed and punished if they are found guilty. do we have this system in our community? now dont rush and say we can complain about amils etc crap. mississauga's amil is still there by raza of syedna. the rascal syedul khair is still an amil. and you are still there inspite of being found defending criminals and talking like a retard.

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:27 am

Haqqun Nafs,

Get your mother to promise that you are actually her child or not..becoz it seems that you want a proof on anything...

If I am lying why would I fear taking a lie swear as well.Unlike you syedna who lies on everyother day for something or the other.

Did he ever tell the community that he was banned from Saudi Arabia?

Did he ever tell that his father was caught smuggling jewels from some african country?

Always remember that if you point finger to someone ..there are 4 fingers pointing towards you as well.....

Human

Unread post by Human » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:25 pm

there are no mumin in haiti so its is not in mind..
How inhumane!Such a selfish statement made there. Agreed, they are not mumin. But they are still human beings. Biologically they are exactly the same as us. It wasn't their fault that they were born in Haiti to 'non-mumin' parents and that they happened to be there at the time of earthquake. There is something called humanity, find it on google (unless you're in China). I believe that every human being who is capable should help the Haiti people with whatever they can. I'd give money and help the ones in need rather than paying for the useless aamils who can then eat murg-kabab everyday and turn into obese creatures. (Did you every notice that 90% of aamil's have a big belly!)

Human

Unread post by Human » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:00 pm

haqqun nafs,

So the people of Haiti are voodoo black magic stuff. I see. Can you explain to me all the so called 'mojizas' that are claimed by dawoodi bohras? I question the stuff happening outside the Galiakot roza. The black magic voodoo stuff that us dawood bohras deal with is considered to be 'moula's mojizas' and the stuff the poor earthquake prone people of Haiti would have done is voodoo black magic, bad stuff. I see the point here. It clearly reflects your narrow thinking and lack of education. Look outside the four walls my friend, wake up and smell the coffee. I was brought up with the same principles as you, but I asked questions that were hard for people to answer.

Let me tell you this, if Haiti people do black magic so do we. If Hindus do idol worship, so do we (with photos of moula everywhere and kissing the photo etc). If you don't do good deeds of humanity and expect that just by paying sabeel, vazebaat etc and attending majlis and doing matam you'll end up in heaven, then you're dreaming.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:51 pm

Human,

Welcome to the board. I think most people on this board missed the statement made by the abde slaves about Haiti. You are right. It is extremely selfish of the bohras to ignore Haiti simply because there are no "mumin" there. It also proves that the Syedna is not a representative of Allah but just a charlatan. The prophet didn't bring Islam to the "mumin" but to those that were the most backwards and unIslamic. Hazrat Ali didn't just preach to the choir. If they had thought like these abde idiots then Islam would never have spread through out the world. Infact, as you might know, there are no new converts to Dawoodi Bohraism even though thousands convert to Islam each year. And by not helping the poor and the needy, the Syedna is going against the quran. What does Allah say?

Have you seen him who denies the religion? He is the one who harshly rebuffs the orphan and does not urge the feeding of the poor. So woe to those who do prayer, and are forgetful of their prayer, those who show off and deny help to others. (Surat al-Ma'un: 1-7)

And remember We took a covenant from the Children of Israel (to this effect): Worship none but Allah; treat with kindness your parents and kindred, and orphans and those in need; speak fair to the people; be steadfast in prayer; and practise regular charity. Then did ye turn back, except a few among you, and ye backslide (even now). Baqara 83

Serve God, and join not any partners with Him; and do good- to parents, kinsfolk, orphans, those in need, neighbors who are near, neighbors who are strangers. The companion by your side, the wayfarer (ye meet), and what your right hands possess: For God loveth not the arrogant, the vainglorious. (4: 036)

They perform (their) vows, and they fear a Day whose evil flies far and wide. And they feed, for the love of Allah, the indigent, the orphan, and the captive -(Saying): We feed you for the sake of Allah alone, no reward do we desire from you or thanks. We only fear a Day of distressful Wrath from the side of our Lord.(76: 7-10)

They ask thee what they should spend (In charity). Say: Whatever ye spend that is good, is for parents and kindred and orphans and those in want and for.(2:215)

Does Allah say serve only the mumin and forget about the rest? This proves that the Syedna is leading his abde idiots to hell and not to heaven.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:45 am

Human wrote:
there are no mumin in haiti so its is not in mind..
How inhumane!Such a selfish statement made there. Agreed, they are not mumin. But they are still human beings. Biologically they are exactly the same as us. It wasn't their fault that they were born in Haiti to 'non-mumin' parents and that they happened to be there at the time of earthquake. There is something called humanity, find it on google (unless you're in China). I believe that every human being who is capable should help the Haiti people with whatever they can. I'd give money and help the ones in need rather than paying for the useless aamils who can then eat murg-kabab everyday and turn into obese creatures. (Did you every notice that 90% of aamil's have a big belly!)
dont jump to conclusions without reading the posts for which i had replied..ofcourse its very tragic wat happened with them..and personally i have done my part...

Human

Unread post by Human » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:00 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:
Human wrote: How inhumane!Such a selfish statement made there. Agreed, they are not mumin. But they are still human beings. Biologically they are exactly the same as us. It wasn't their fault that they were born in Haiti to 'non-mumin' parents and that they happened to be there at the time of earthquake. There is something called humanity, find it on google (unless you're in China). I believe that every human being who is capable should help the Haiti people with whatever they can. I'd give money and help the ones in need rather than paying for the useless aamils who can then eat murg-kabab everyday and turn into obese creatures. (Did you every notice that 90% of aamil's have a big belly!)
dont jump to conclusions without reading the posts for which i had replied..ofcourse its very tragic wat happened with them..and personally i have done my part...
Ok. Please accept my apologies then. However I'm happy that you're human enough to have contributed in some way (I'm just taking whatever you said as true!) and you've got enough emotions to believe that it was tragic. However, you could do your part because you could afford to. How about the poor mumin who cannot afford to as all their savings are taken over forcefully by aamil in 'hafta' vasuli? I believe the kothar should have done something. If only they gave one drop from their ocean of wealth for a good cause, it would be of great help.

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:28 am

haqqun nafs wrote:
merchant786 wrote:Mr Aziz,

What did syedna mention in the wayaz?

Saifee Mahal tamaro ghar che,tame jeware chaho aavi sako cho....

Now try going to saifee mahal with your so called Ejamaat card and you will come to know you are allowed or not?
The guards will throw you so far that even Maula nu daman will also not reach there to save you..

Saifee Mahal is protected like a fort..What is the fear all about if we are so pure on religion and affairs?
What is there to hide and why do a normal bohra require a gate pass to go through even if he has a ejamaat card?
Why is there no grievance cell in bohra jamaat to ensure that all the complaints are been handled by someone in the main office?
If there is any now its your time to provide the proof!!!!!!!!!!!
saifi mahel is residence of syedna and no wonder it is highly under security, all other matters are looked upon in badri mahel and you can go any time and no pass is required.

Why does Syedna require security if he is on the right path and not doing anything wrong...Does he have to worry from his own followers or anyone else?

People like mother Teresa do not require security...Its only people like Narendra Modi and Bal Thackerey who need security from their wrong doings..