green red yellow safai chitthi

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
incredible

green red yellow safai chitthi

Unread post by incredible » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:47 am

Bismillah al rahman al rahim....

Today i went to amil office and what i saw was simply against what syedna preaches in his long and missguidding waezes,I saw amil was bullying some momeen just coz he has yellow safai chitthii,he was being insulted by amil for having yellow safaichiithi, he looked a poor guy he just listen to what amil said to him with silence.syedna preaches equality amoung the momeenin while his own system of regulation is against what he says.

I mentioned before how rasullullah utter lanat on such individual who talks some thing and acts in some other way.syedna is good example of this hadith.

why such discrimination amoung the momeenin? did any imam or rasul (saw) ever insulted any momeen for being poor and not paying much? or did they made this discriminative system amoung momeenin?

infact namaz is such blessed way of prayer where king and slave can pray together in same row,Allah have made such blessed way of praying for ummate rasul.if Allah have made no discrimination then who is syedna to divide momeenin?

like_minded

Re: green red yellow safai chitthi

Unread post by like_minded » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:55 am

.syedna preaches equality amoung the momeenin while his own system of regulation is against what he says.

Syedna preaching equality????? That surprises me!!!! The old man has obviously missed the message of the prophet by a mile!!

I'll tell you what he preaches.....

He preaches his followers to indulge in all kinds of haramkhoris/choris and accumulate maximum wealth, so that in the end of the day... He can pull it off

He preaches his followers to be obedient, so all the crap dished out by him is swallowed without any hesitation

He preaches his followers to completely ruin their looks (STD) so that they are looked down upon by others as barbarians/uncivilized morons and that is obviously to his advantage

He preaches his followers division, by selling sheikh, Nkd and other rubbish titles for tons of money.. thereby automatically creating a divide among blind-followers

The list goes on.........

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:03 am

you can see on the top third pic how some guys with turban sitting in front while other grooms are sitting behind that barrier...simple example of discrimination.

http://www.zeninfosys.net/zeninfosys/ar ... rYear=1432

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:47 am

Incrdible
I am little confused about your position on DB, In your previous posting under Shoot them all , this is what you posted
incredible on Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:32 pm
aqs wrote:so when r u becoming the "ex bohra", which you are asking every one else, or two kharas mithas is too much to leave for you as for many others on this board, who crib here and go back and devour on all what is on offer in Jamaat.
I have not attended any jamaat from last 2 years and i am glad i am not the part of this hypocrite community who have sold the ethics of islaam for mere few money.syedna is hypocrite and rasullullah have sent lanaat on such individual.he doesnt follows commands of quraan himself which he preaches.this makes him complete kafir and a lanaati..
[/color]
So why would you go to Aamil if you have not "attended any Jamaat from last 2 years and I am not the part of this hypocrite community"

You also praised Syenda in this posting while calling him Kafir and a Lanaati in the above posting:

by incredible on Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:40 am
salim wrote:Since this is Syedna vs Aga khan. let's not indulge on mud sliding, as Quran says let's try to learn from one another -
Can Incredible, Aqs or others tell me - What Syedna did that made you feel happy or feel good or reminded you that he is from Allah?
Are there any initiatives that he took that helped you in your spiritual, economical, educational, cultural, social growth?
I might not be happy with many recent activities carried out by kothar with or without permission of his holiness....but the way syedna have maintained fatimid tradition from birth to death and every corner of human life makes me proud.and i am happy with it,unformity is the best thing this community have provided to its followe

I am just trying to figure out what is your status with Abdes or Progressive side

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:36 am

^ aqs told me if it is hard for me to leave 2 kharas and meethas,so i replied i have not attended jamaat from last 2 years which is true,today i went to amil office for some personal work on behalf of some one else.

according to me if some body is not happy with dawaat functioning then it is useless to stay with them and fight when u already know that there is no spirituality left in particular sect and whole thing just revolves arround money.

mumin

Unread post by mumin » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:51 pm

incredible. king and slave can all be in one row while praying, but in bohras the sheikhs occupy the first rows. and some masallah places are reserved for the goonda committee members. i do not lnow about your part of the country but it is very much so in u.s. so this is not what islam teaches.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:07 am

incredible wrote:according to me if some body is not happy with dawaat functioning then it is useless to stay with them and fight when u already know that there is no spirituality left in particular sect and whole thing just revolves arround money.
so whats your current position have you left us or still going to darul imarat on one pretext or the another, and in what capacity did you go for your friend, did you tell the aamil explicitly that you dont believe in this whole money churning deen of his and that you shower lanats on his dai

and regarding this color coded safai cheethi's or varqatul tarkheez they are not in use any more and everyone uses a Ejamaat card

aligns

Unread post by aligns » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:33 am

you can see on the top third pic how some guys with turban sitting in front while other grooms are sitting behind that barrier...simple example of discrimination.

mr incredible,
did you even take a smallest effort of trying to find what was happening in the picture of which you posted the link of. Let me tell you as I was present there. It is rasme-saifee (samooh-lagan) program that happens every couple of months or so, in which nikah takes place in the presence of Maula(tus) followed by kadambosi.

The pic you posted is showing that all dulhas for which the nikah dua is yet to be recited are sitting in the front and those who are done with it are sitting at the back. There is a queue and the arrangement that needs to be followed and hence the scene here.

I understand that you don't believe in Dai or its principles, but at least don't misguide the people here by such false stories. There are so many people like you, specially in this forum, who misguides others by such post. You are either very ill-informed or pretend to be ignorant of the truth and never try to find out truth before posting anything.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:01 am

aligns wrote:

mr incredible,
did you even take a smallest effort of trying to find what was happening in the picture of which you posted the link of. Let me tell you as I was present there. It is rasme-saifee (samooh-lagan) program that happens every couple of months or so, in which nikah takes place in the presence of Maula(tus) followed by kadambosi.

The pic you posted is showing that all dulhas for which the nikah dua is yet to be recited are sitting in the front and those who are done with it are sitting at the back. There is a queue and the arrangement that needs to be followed and hence the scene here.

I understand that you don't believe in Dai or its principles, but at least don't misguide the people here by such false stories. There are so many people like you, specially in this forum, who misguides others by such post. You are either very ill-informed or pretend to be ignorant of the truth and never try to find out truth before posting anything.
give this shiit to some body else i know how a normal bohri and bohri with paid titles are treated so now suck it

aligns

Unread post by aligns » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:11 am

incredible wrote:
... i know how a normal bohri and bohri with paid titles are treated so now suck it
Hah definitely I don't see any wrong in it, if there are people like you in the community... people like you need to be treated differently than others as it can be seen from your posts that you never think/speak or act in a sanely manner...

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:06 am

aligns wrote:
incredible wrote:
... i know how a normal bohri and bohri with paid titles are treated so now suck it
Hah definitely I don't see any wrong in it, if there are people like you in the community... people like you need to be treated differently than others as it can be seen from your posts that you never think/speak or act in a sanely manner...
I honestly think that he is a schizo, gauging from his posts. Sometimes, he curses the dai and sometimes he claims to be a devout bohra...
Or maybe, he is insap in disguise, trying to confuse us :P :P

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:52 am

hotsaif wrote:i sometimes feel this incredible guy is asghar ali enjineer himself tryin to poison some fools and ends up making a fool of himself in his every post
guys dont waste on commenting on his post he is an idoet and not even a bhori by any means! pure enemy of syedna and his followers,even after 20 years u will see him here writtin some shitty fake stuff without any results!!!
seriously pitty him!!!!

now wait and see this nonbhori non islamic fool responding with his dirty language!!!!

human worshiper like youdont have any rights to talk about islaam. :wink:

hot saif are u getting out of words? show me any post of mine which is non islamic? but slave like you who dont even understand what quraan says...every thing against mass of sheeps sound unislamic...wake up before u find ur self if fire of hell for worshiping humans. :mrgreen:

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:54 am

no slave have still come up with strong reason why discrimination is done on the basis of safai chitthiii...when they find losing the battle of argument they come up on cheap personal attack makes me remind of umar and usman who use to run away from battle. :roll:

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:20 am

incredible wrote:no slave have still come up with strong reason why discrimination is done on the basis of safai chitthiii...when they find losing the battle of argument they come up on cheap personal attack makes me remind of umar and usman who use to run away from battle. :roll:
Incredible

Refrain from quoting names out of context, it makes no sense whatsoever! On the contrary it exposes your stupidity.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:28 am

like_minded wrote:[
quote="incredible"]no slave have still come up with strong reason why discrimination is done on the basis of safai chitthiii...when they find losing the battle of argument they come up on cheap personal attack makes me remind of umar and usman who use to run away from battle. :roll:
Incredible

Refrain from quoting names out of context, it makes no sense whatsoever! On the contrary it exposes your stupidity.[/quote]

i can give u proof how usman and umar run away from battle...check your PM :wink:

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:28 am

incredible wrote:no slave have still come up with strong reason why discrimination is done on the basis of safai chitthiii...when they find losing the battle of argument they come up on cheap personal attack makes me remind of umar and usman who use to run away from battle. :roll:

Incredible,

i have already replied to this
and regarding this color coded safai cheethi's or varqatul tarkheez they are not in use any more and everyone uses a Ejamaat card
very soon RFID cards will be issued which are currently in process

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:04 am

aqs
no slave have still come up with strong reason why discrimination is done on the basis of safai chitthiii...when they find losing the battle of argument they come up on cheap personal attack makes me remind of umar and usman who use to run away from battle.
Br aqs
For lack of argument points, (for Allah's sake), why cast aspirations on dead and departed companions of Prophet SAW.
You probably are conditioned to think this way and your life’s aim is to worship your demigods and dump on their so called enemies.

PS
I do not want another Su/Sh debate but Admin should note who started it.

Wasalaam and hope you pray extra Rakats in worship of your demigods

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:03 am

Muslim First wrote:aqs
Incredible wrote:no slave have still come up with strong reason why discrimination is done on the basis of safai chitthiii...when they find losing the battle of argument they come up on cheap personal attack makes me remind of umar and usman who use to run away from battle.

Br aqs
For lack of argument points, (for Allah's sake), why cast aspirations on dead and departed companions of Prophet SAW.
You probably are conditioned to think this way and your life’s aim is to worship your demigods and dump on their so called enemies.

PS
I do not want another Su/Sh debate but Admin should note who started it.

Wasalaam and hope you pray extra Rakats in worship of your demigods

Br. MF

Salaam,

Please go through the thread its not me who has commented that.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:04 pm

makes me remind of umar and usman who use to run away from battle.
This is a legend written by the same people who wrote about Venus descending on the house of Ali. It is a legend that is pregnant with potential for wonderful misinterpretations and the idol worshippers have left no stone unturned in doing just that.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:16 pm

Incredible
I have no idea what is the relevance of Ummar and Usman in this thread, once again the thread is being diverted into SHIA/SUNNI debate.
PLEASE EVERYONE REFRAIN FROM DIVERTING ALL TOPICS TO SHIA/SUNNI, DB/AGAKHANIS

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:00 pm

this bastard is a special employee of asghar ali engineer and shaming him too with his stuupid senseless comments!!!!
Hotsaif,

I don't think you should use such abusive language for any participant on this forum. Calling someone a "bastard" is a direct insult to his/her parents. I would request you and also urge the Admin to refrain people from abusing their freedom to this extent...