the azeem miracles of our syedna ..!!

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Al Zulfiqar

the azeem miracles of our syedna ..!!

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:13 pm

really his shaan is niraali. it is not surprising considering his status as our roohani bawa, our aqa maula, our ilahe ard, the veritable kaaba, the greatest scholar this world has ever seen, in arabic, in islam, in deen and duniya. the whole world bows to him, presidents, prime ministers, kings, even other religious leaders, u name them and they fall at his feet.

consider his age; at 96 he can still go on to visit atleast 15-20 countries every year, 50-60 cities and command audiences of a quarter million people at a time.

no wonder his miracles are unique. i have heard of how munkeer and nakeer are routinely frustrated at not being to hold deceased bohras to account. as soon as they reach the marhoom in the grave as per Allah's instructions, and sit on either side of the dead mumin, they see the ruku chitthi authorised by our syedna and tremble with fear. of course they run away, the dead mumin is guaranteed jannah, so their efforts are wasted! aameen to our aqa maula!

also heard that once he was passing by a muslim kafir's (not a bohra) house few days before bakri eid and saw a bakra for zabeh tied outside. he immediately asked for his car to be stopped, asked his assistants to get the bakra freed at any cost and set him free, which they did. they paid huge sum to its owner. the reason? because in its eyes he had seen that it was a pious mumeen bohra in a previous birth! aafreen to our aqa and moula, the mansoos of our nabi and allah.

rain usually follows him when he visits countries/cities where there is desperate need for it, or sunshine arrives when it has been grey and gloomy. witness the episode of the bouquet which he gave the lady mayor of roissy town recently. it is still fresh after 5 days...unbelievable!!!

ghanu jeevo aqa, ta qayamat ghanu jeevo ai maula, so that we can see thousands more of such mojiza's and may you always live amongst us. the word is spreading from east to west that you have been granted the greatest gift to any human being - IMMORTAL LIFE!

by this topic, i invite all humble muslims -- ismailis, shias, bohras and sunni's to write about all the unparalleled miracles of our syedna... there is no religious leader like him ever born, and never will be.

thanks.

Al Zulfiqar

Re: the azeem miracles of our syedna ..!!

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:22 pm

this was my own little humble effort to make other muslims see the greatness of our syedna.

i humbly request them all, whether they are sunni's, ismaili's, shia's etc, to repent their sins and convert to our dawoodi bohraism. please reward these modest eforrts of mine by converting in your thousands, if not lakhs and millions. repent your ways and join us, the true muslims.

may allah grant you all jazakallah khair and azeem sawab for reading this.

thanks.

Akbar Petiwala

Unread post by Akbar Petiwala » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:26 am

Originally posted by Al Zulfiqar:
join us, the true muslims.
thanks.
Where should I keep my brain? What kalma one should recite?
javascript:void(0)
Confused

:confused:

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:02 am

Al Zulfiquar Bhai,

You really deserve a title of "Shaikh" for free of cost. :)

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:10 am

Where is Tahir bhai now a days? I miss him his comments.

Bro Hussain, That makes the two of us ;)

aftabm

Unread post by aftabm » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:17 pm

Biggest Miracle....

Making more than 1 million educated people fool.....

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:52 pm

Originally posted by Akbar Petiwala:
Originally posted by Al Zulfiqar:
join us, the true muslims.
thanks.
Where should I keep my brain? What kalma one should recite?
javascript:void(0)
Confused

:confused:
no need to get confused...just read my other posts and try to understand what is called tongue-in-cheek talk...!! yr brain will be always safe with the great syedna.

jawanmardan

Unread post by jawanmardan » Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:32 am

That was a little more tongue that I am used to, especially on the first date, I won't even mention my thoughts on the cheek. ;)

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:56 pm

jw, u better get used to my t-in-c, because yr imam, the Aga Khan Saheb has declared his allegiance to our bohra syedna and acknowledged him as being an authority higher than any imam who ever lived, higher than even any nabi's or vasi's.

a few years ago they printed our official misri calendar (as per raza of the syedna) on the cover of which was written allah, then the photo of our syedna and then followed by the names of the panjatan pak!!

so tremble in fear my friend and hold us bohras tight...

jawanmardan

Unread post by jawanmardan » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:04 pm

Al zulfikar

I was amused by the fact I read your polemic as a supporter of the Da’I before reading further.

I don't know enough about Bohras; I've read Mullahs on the Mainframe by Jonah Blank which was a fascinating introduction.
I also have a cousin who is married to a progressive Bohra.

Are you postulating that Sayedina is regarded by my Imam as; higher in authority than himself?? Care to clarify?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:30 pm

Originally posted by jawanmardan:
Al zulfikar

Are you postulating that Sayedina is regarded by my Imam as; higher in authority than himself?? Care to clarify?
are you kidding...????!!!! has the sun risen from the west???? man u gotta be the most innocent babe-in-the-woods i ever came across in my life, may god bless yr soul....!

jawanmardan

Unread post by jawanmardan » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:42 pm

are you kidding...????!!!! has the sun risen from the west???? man u gotta be the most innocent babe-in-the-woods i ever came across in my life, may god bless yr soul....!
That appears to be a rather patronising response to an honest question.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:48 pm

jwm,

i'm sorry if that came across as patronising. i sincerely did not have that intention..

what i did have a good laugh about though, is that how could someone, anyone, believe that the bohra syedna is accepted as a higher authority by someone of the stature of yr highly respected Aga Khansaheb?

what i wrote was in jest and i would have expected that most ismailis would come out swinging! instead you asked me such a perfectly anti-climactic question that it took me totally by surprise.! in his deeds and work of upliftment for his community, the Aga Khan is so far beyond comparison with our syedna that even a grain of salt v/s a mountain cannot compare. would anyone like him care to declare allegiance to the bohra syedna????!!!

once again my apologies if i have hurt your feelings. please keep posting and giving us the benefit of yr views.

jawanmardan

Unread post by jawanmardan » Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:27 pm

Salaam brother Zulfiqar,

Your apology is not at all necessary. I misunderstood what you intended; My only excuse is that I’ve had a rough week and when I crashed in front of my Mac, I was only half there.

I welcome that your able to appreciate Shah Karim Al-Husayni’s humanitarian work even if you may disagree with our practices; that gives me hope.

Have you been to www.muslimwakeup.com I am encouraged by their efforts. Thank you for your warm invitation, I hope to learn more about the progressive movement, and Bohra.

I have some progressive a progressive Bohra friend who is married to my cousin, and also and know his Alim. We have had some fun debates and discussions on Isma’ilism.

It was powerful watching them pray in their small mosque, it was almost as if a small part of me was transported to Al-Qahira the city of cities, to the domes and courtyards of the Al-Azahr, under the reign of the Caliph Imam Al-Aziz Bi’llah (AS).