Un employed civil engineer

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
mujju20032000

Un employed civil engineer

Unread post by mujju20032000 » Wed Jun 23, 2004 8:11 pm

I LIVE IN KARACHI, YESTERDAY I WENT TO BURHANI MAHAL FOR MAKING ARZI TO SYEDNA FOR MY EMLOYMENT AS A CIVIL ENGINEER, [NOTE THAT SYEDNA IS STAYING IN BURHANI MAHAL], BUT THE GUARDS AND SO CALLED SHAIKHS TREATED ME LIKE SLAVE, THEY EVEN DID NOT LET ME IN THE GATE OF BURHANI MAHAL, I REQUESTED THEM TO TAKE MY ARZI TO SYEDNA, BUT ONE OF THE SHAIKH, FAMOUS FOR HIS RUDENESS, PUSHED ME SO HARD THAT I FALL DOWN TO THE FOOTPATH NEAR GATE AND MY ARM WAS BADLY HURT.
I M JOBLESS AT PRESENT, THAT`S WHY I WENT THERE,SYEDNA SPENDS CRORES OF RUPEES IN OTHER FESTIVALS , BUT CANNOT REALIZE THAT HIS OWN COMMUNITY MEMBERS, THE BOHRIS, THE QUALIFIED PEOPLES ARE WITHOUT EMPLOYMENT.
SIR AGA KHAN MADE A TRUST FOR HIS PEOPLE TO GIVE JOBS TO THE NEEDY AGA KHANIS, SO U FINDS HARDLY THAT AN AGA KHANI IS A JOBLESS.
SYEDNA SHOULD MAKE SUCH TYPE OF WELFARE TRUST SO THAT NEEDY BOHRAS CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS, RATHER THAN SPENDING MONEYS IN FESTIVALS, PUBLICITY, TAMASHAS, TRAVELING WITH HUGE NUMBER OF FAMILY MEMBERS ETC. ETC.

SBM

Re: Un employed civil engineer

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jun 23, 2004 8:36 pm

Dear MH
The problem with U and other people like U is that U have forgotten the giver, Almighty Allah and asking from people who only know how to take. It is a sad commentry on our community that we donot ask Allah directly and think Aqa Moula can provide when he himself asks Allah to and forces his flocks to give

saif

Unread post by saif » Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:46 am

Do not seek sustenance from people. God is the real Provider. If He wills a certain person to be the means of your livelihood, do not consider that person to be in control of your destiny. Have faith and be certain in the knowledge that your daily bread does not depend upon any mortal, but upon God who created all.

-Al-Hajwiri, "The Kashf al-Mahjub"

observer

Unread post by observer » Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:08 am

MH the problem in this community is becasue we have assholes like you. If we did not have stupid people like you we would not be where we are. What f....g Arzi and to whom and for what. Get a life my friend raise your self esteem and go find a job. Pray to Allah and he provides. I am not going to give you sympathy becasue it is people like you who stand around with hands clasped in submission and syaing "Moula mane shifa apo". A bunch of coemdians!

sinsaf

Unread post by sinsaf » Fri Jun 25, 2004 12:04 pm

In our advise to MH we are forgetting the duty of a head of the community who collects in crores of rupees every year, spends it on his luxury and glory, but does nothing for the community. Asking Allah is fine but not questioning Dai is wrong. We have come to this stage because we never dared to question him and expose him.
Arrogance in Dai's staff has come because he himself is quite arrogant who cannot even tolerate Asghar Ali Engineer traveling with him in the same flight.
Allah is provider, but a community head should also be a benevolent and a means to deliver Allah's gifts to his followers not just dua.
I appriciate MH to bring the incident accord with him to light and question Dai's exravagance.

Mal

Unread post by Mal » Fri Jun 25, 2004 12:47 pm

Salams to all,

I fully agree with you, all r right in their own way and S. Insaf has summarized it all.

MH, Ask Allah, He will give, dai is no one .... nothing .... he is a self-praising arrogant person having a luxurious life on OUR money with his henchmen and family.

And, I agree with Insaf, he is f....g head of the community, he claims he has a name, following, he should bloody take lesson from Aga Khan .... Aga Khan may be Imam, may be not, be he is a gem of a person, a ture leader ...!!! a guide and a statesman .....

We should ask Allah, but not this dai let go, ask for payback, he has to ....!!!! We should raise these issues, it is good to know that people are realizing this.

Observer,

I agree with ur comments, MH should not go this bullshit arzi, sheffa, phook and all that .... at most they will ask him to go Bombay at Roza-tut-Tahera and do sajdas ....!!!! what a waste of money (investment of cult...!!!) at so-called roza. BUT we should see the brighter side, the person who, may be, still beleives in syedana and arzi and all that stuff, realizes in end what the truth is and what a real leader should do... so there is an awakening, people have started to think .....!!!!!

Good luck in ur job search MH, may God help you.

observer

Unread post by observer » Sat Jun 26, 2004 2:40 am

I agree with you but do our people ever see the light? They have chains of mishaq, marriage and death around their necks. They will never be able to liberate themselves. I have come to the conclusion that our community is full of idiots who will never see the light. Those who have seen the light have formed into another group. I fail to understand why so many memebers of one family do not have to work travel afar on community money and bully us whenever we go to mosque. And we let them shit on us!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jun 26, 2004 3:27 am

All we need to do is call the white house and give them the addresses of all the Burhani Mahals as Zarqawi safe houses and let them blow the shit out of them. At least they won't be killing innocents!!

MOHD HUSSAIN

Unread post by MOHD HUSSAIN » Wed Jun 30, 2004 1:54 pm

Br Observer: You could have made the same point without resorting to the foul language- I kindly request you to refrain using those harsh words as this board has requested us numerous times in the past-

Hassantayyebi

Unread post by Hassantayyebi » Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:02 pm

Dear Brother MH,

I am a civil engineer, and I have worked as a strucutural design engineer in Karachi, Pakistan for a number of years. Would you please post your breif profile and email address on this message board. I thought I may be of any help to you.

Good luck and may Allah help you.

Salam

mujju20032000

Unread post by mujju20032000 » Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:28 pm

DEAR HASSAN TAYYEBI,
THANKS FOR YOUR OFFER, ATLEAST ONE OF YOU IN THIS FORUM FEELS THE DIFFICULTIES, WHICH I AM FACING THESE DAYS RATHER THAN GIVING SUGGESTIONS TO ME BY DOING THIS AND THAT.
ANY WAY MY E MAIL ADDRESS IS mujju20032000@rediffmail.com, i have had 16 yrs of construction experience at sites of multistoreyed buildings, factories, ware houses, community projects, schools etc, with billing and estimating , costing and tendering of any projects.
THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN.

jinx

Unread post by jinx » Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:11 pm

Did you show him the money? Naturally, nothing works except by salaams(money packet).

If I were you, I wouldnt waste my time with khotars.

All they can do is charge you big salaams for some random dua or Quranic verses.

Sajid Zafar

Unread post by Sajid Zafar » Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:35 pm

Dear MH:

When I graduated the same decipline in 1986, I had faced the same problem (thanks to the indiscriminate education policies of teh Gov. of Pakistan). I got the scholarship to study aborad and now I am settled US. Are you willing to relocate? Let me know through this forum and than I would try to help you out. Don't ever try to sort help from these ruthless people. They are on the earth to exploit idiots.

Goodluck.

mujju20032000

Unread post by mujju20032000 » Fri Jul 30, 2004 7:33 pm

Dear Sajid Zafar,
I really want your help, thanks that you are concerning about me, the purpose of mine to place this message "un employed civil engineer", is to get help from the brothers of this forum, and I am happy that one of the member of this forum is going to help me out.An engineer better knows that what kind of difficulties we are facing in countries like Pakistan and India.I am waiting for your reply.

MOHD HUSSAIN

Unread post by MOHD HUSSAIN » Sat Jul 31, 2004 7:22 pm

Thanks Br Sajid for helping out MH- You are my hero!

Sajid Zafar

Unread post by Sajid Zafar » Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:26 pm

Dear MH:

Please post your resume on the following address:

sajid_zafar1960@yahoo.com

Thanks and good luck.

mujju20032000

Unread post by mujju20032000 » Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:39 pm

Dear sajid thanks, i am sending my biodata, please open your mail.

babu

Unread post by babu » Sun Aug 08, 2004 6:30 am

beta MH

Apne Dil ko Saaf kar le .... Sab theek ho jayega .