Rukhu Chitti

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
jamanpasand

Re: Rukhu Chitti

Post by jamanpasand » Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:21 pm

brainwashed by sugar coated cynide pills

Hi Im mature

Interesting !!!!

So ,this is how you are brainwashed in
Kothari madersa.

What other kinds of pills they have?

Progressive have colorful pills. A guy name baboorao used to sell them. Not seen him for long.
Let me know if you want some. Anajmi can locate him

mature

Post by mature » Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:38 am

why dont you moron read before talking i said its is a request by the dead and not kothar and surat yasin is part of it,you want to tell me you are against the quran as well you morons

Muslim First

Post by Muslim First » Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:48 pm

When Dai dies, does he also get Ruku-Chitti?

If yes then from whom?

Why would he need it? Allah must know his Dai.

jinx

Post by jinx » Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:32 am

And how does this "Chitti" help the deceased ? :confused:

galaxee

Post by galaxee » Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:06 pm

Asgar Ali's mother & noman were buiried in the bohra cemetrywith the rituals being performed by the person from kothar. These people being big stalwarts of the reform could not find anyone from the reformist who could perform their last rites. Last rituals being performed by the kothar amil, can i ask one basic ???Did the amil put the rukku chitti in these graves???
Also the rukku chitti contains the following:
(a)Title of the Mahdi, the coming Imam.
(b) Title of the High Priest or Mullaji Saheb.
(c) This blank is for the name of existent Mullaji’s name.
(d) Blank for Amil’s name.
(e) Blank for the neighbour’s or Assistance’ name.
Did they give consent for holding these names in their graves when their entire life(asgar & noman)challenged the current DAI.

Also being reformists, what do the people in udaipur do? do they carry the chiiti in the grave. if yes then whose names are written,can insag bahi give an insight into this

Muslim First

Post by Muslim First » Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:56 pm

SBM

Post by SBM » Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:32 pm

We all know that after few days or month the whole body gets disintegrated so what happens to that RUKKU CHITTI which ia a piece of paper?
All these postings about Rukku Chitti said that this is a letter to ALLAH for the day of Qayamat but the paper on which this is written is already disintegrated unless they are using some special paper which does not disintegrate and stays in original form for ALLAH to see :confused: :confused:

Anwar

Post by Anwar » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:34 pm

this rukku chitti is in other words a visa to enter heaven.Issued by kothari mulla/amil on behalf of his lord, moula.
ofcourse written on a special phukwalla paper, does not disintigrate.

jamanpasand

Post by jamanpasand » Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:09 pm

Kothar is contemplating using modern technology.
From next year, paper will be replaced with sealed disc having lifetime warranty and will only run in heaven’s computer. Smart move !!!!!!!

As said in punjabi Aur kar gal

pro_pig

Post by pro_pig » Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:04 pm

y pro guys worried about rukhu chitti when u dont believe in it. stop gossip on it well if u wanna start u need to tell your engineer to start rukhu chitti if you guys die so allah know which back ground u came frm and ez to judge *** hole
:D

galaxee

Post by galaxee » Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:27 am

this rukku chitti is in other words a visa to enter heaven.Issued by kothari mulla/amil on behalf of his lord, moula.
ofcourse written on a special phukwalla paper, does not disintigrate.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Anwar i raied the ? as the last rituals being performed by the kothar. all i wanted to know is did asgar engineer's mother n NO MAN need that visa to get an entry to the so called heaven or they preferred to take a ride without getin that boarding pass a.k.a rukku chitti

accountability

Post by accountability » Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:39 pm

I think it should be of no one's concern that how the last rituals of Dr Engineer's mother been performed. This is going far beyond the healthy and purposeful criticism. Anyways I have an impression, that all progressives want is a clean and non opressive administration. There is no conflict about the religion itself. So if she was a dawoodi bohra, then her burial was accordingly performed. makes sense.,

mbohra

Post by mbohra » Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:12 pm

Muslims believe:
- that Allah is all knowing (knows who is doing wrong, right etc) , omni-potent and omni-present etc.
- there are tow farishtas (angels) on each of the two shoulders of any human being; accounting for
each and every act., whether virtuous or sinful - sort of book-keeping records/ledger, debits and credits, being duly recorded. The names of the two farishtas or angels escape me. I think one of them is Munqir!

This life time ledger will be opened on the day of the Kiyamat and depending on the actions of each human being he will be guided to the paradise or hell.

So now the questions arise:

(a)Why would the Bohris need a recommendation letter or a testimonial from a Kothari Aamil attested by a Dai? Allah should know already of a human being's deeds when he or she appraoches Allah to be judged on the Day of Judgement. Is this not shirk?

(b)What if the Aamils who sign the Ruku Chithi are themselves denied the entrance to the paradise because of their ledger? Will all the chithis signed by him be suspect and declared null-and-void?

(c) Does it mean that even if the human being has been sinful on earth, the Ruku Chithi will negae the results and save him or her from hell? Will Ruku Chithi take a precedent over the results of the two farishtas' ledger?

mbohra

Post by mbohra » Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:19 pm

The names of the two angels I was referring to in my previous post. If these are NOT the same farishtas, residing on ones shoulders, please correct me. Thanks

Nakir and Munkar

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Munkar and Nakeer, in Islamic eschatology, are two black, blue-eyed malaikah (angels) who test the faith of the dead in their graves. After death, a person's soul passes through a stage called barzakh, where it is stored near their grave. (Even if the person's body was destroyed, the soul will still rest in the earth near their place of death.) The Angels prop the deceased soul upright in the grave and ask three questions, "Who is your Lord? What is your way of life? Who is your Prophet?" A righteous Muslim will respond correctly, saying that their Lord is Allah, that their way of life is Islam, and depending on what time period they live in, they will name their prophet (which would currently be Muhammad for those living today). A voice from God will resonate down into the grave, confirming that what the person said was true. He or she will then be shown a window to the place he or she could have had in Hell, but are then shown the place that Allah has given for him or her in Paradise. Then there comes to him some of heaven's breezes and fragrances, and the grave will expand into a comfortable space as far as the eye can see, and his grave will be lit up. The righteous believer will then remain in a state of bliss until the Qiyamah (Day of Resurrection).

A non-believer will respond incorrectly and the angels will rebuke him: "Neither did you know nor did you seek guidance from those who had knowledge (Islam)." They will then show the soul the place he or she could have had in Paradise, and then show that person his or her eternal (though, there are Islamic references to the fact that hell will one day be empty, so, it should seem that no one actually will reside in hell for all of eternity) place in Hell. Then he will be hit with an iron hammer between his ears, and he will cry and that cry will be heard by whatever living being approaches him except human beings and Jinns. That person's grave is tightened until his ribs come over each other like clasped hands, and he or she remains in a state of torture until the (Day of Pining).

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakir_and_Munkar"
Categories: Angels | Islamic eschatology

S. Insaf

Post by S. Insaf » Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:49 am

Brother Accountibility,
I think Bohras should know what happened when Dr. Asgar Ali's wife and mother died.
We were in Udaipur when his wife died. We rushed back to Bombay. I and Yunus Baluwala went to Amil of Santacruz who was very polite but said since Asgar bhai is not paying dues his name is not in my list and you can only get permission from Hizbul Huda's office or from Idris Bhai Saheb in Badri Mahal. She had expired in the morning and we reached in late evining we decided not to waste more time in going to Bhindi Bazar or Fort and buried her in Khar's Muslim cemetary after namaz and sadqallah by a refornmist mulla saheb.

In case of his mother I straight went to Hizbul Huda's office along with her relatives. One young mullah there gave us list of payments to be made, 15000 rupees for grave in Kurla Bohra cemetary, Ambulance charges etc. I said she is Asgar Ali Engineer's mother. The mullah there immediately contacted Badri Mahal and gave us note of permission without any payment and told us that one Mulla Asgar Ali will come there for Janaza Namaz and Sadaqalag.
The excommunication case in Superem case is the magic. All Bohras must take maximum advantage of it. Now is the time!

profrog

Post by profrog » Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:58 am

what did the reformist mullah do to the wife? were there any rituals which were performed. please inform us about the origins of those rituals or was she burried just like a bag of potatoes with no ceremony.

jamanpasand

Post by jamanpasand » Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:22 pm

The excommunication case in Superem case is the magic. All Bohras must take maximum advantage of it. Now is the time!

Br. Insaf
Can you clarify further. What makes it magic.
Why now ! Is this something new ?
Does its have its implication outside India?

S. Insaf

Post by S. Insaf » Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:43 pm

Dear Jamanpasand,
My two cousins husbands are Amils and they say ever since the excommunication has on board in Supreme court Amils are instructed to work in a manner not creating any fresh incident of harassment leading to excommunication which may enforce the reformist case. The effect of instruction can be clearly seen as fresh incident of excommunication is heard in last few years though the news of open defiance of Kothar's dictates is coming from Burhanpur, Dahod, Ujjain, Madras etc.
Kohthar some how wants to win this case and then restart its dictatorship.

insider

Post by insider » Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:18 am

"The excommunication case in Superem case is the magic. All Bohras must take maximum advantage of it. Now is the time! "
ur right insaf take maximum advantage n thats what u did for thecase regarding mother of asgar
she was a bohra n got her burial the bohra way
regarding asgars wife every body knows what religion she proffessed & where she had her inclination n where did she land up in the end
What an irony that one one hand asgar ali refuses to adhere to the path shown by current syedna, & on the other hand uses the syedna approved rukku chiti for her mother burial, which carries the name of the current syedna.if he stood for the reforms then why didnt he have the name of current syedna written as nazim dai inplace of dai-ul mutlaq, as being claimed by you & all the fellow rebels .Also let people know, when you die which way would you like to be bureied? take the traditional bohra ritual which accompanies the ruku chiti or have your own way?bcoz u have spent your entire life preaching against syedna, would u like to carry his name in your grave or you would like to follow the other muslim fellow tradition which has no place for the system called ruku chiti.

S. Insaf

Post by S. Insaf » Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:56 am

Dear Friends,
In Asgar Ali Engineer's wife case I have said that the there was not enough time to run for permission from our religious establishment and hence we decided to bury her body in common Muslim graveyard.
In his mother's case when the establishment came to know she is Dr. Engineer's mother and knowing the consequences in refusing the permission gave us a chit permiting her burial in Kurla cemetary nothing more. Where is the question of Rukka Chithi in both cases and why this discussion?

insider

Post by insider » Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:14 am

[I said she is Asgar Ali Engineer's mother. The mullah there immediately contacted Badri Mahal and gave us note of permission without any payment.]
Every one has to pay for the piece of land he/she occupies in the cemetry,insaf do u mean to say that asgar ali didnt pay up his dues n had her mother burried. i didnt know that the position can get a nfree piece of land when every person has to pay for the land he/she will be buried.

insaf u try to expose the kothar
dont forget what will happen when someone opens up ur report card

insider

Post by insider » Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:24 am

[Where is the question of Rukka Chithi in both cases and why this discussion? ]
insaf people must know since the traditional bohra burial has the coustom of ruku chiti in it & this topic is on ruku chitti.
when someone spends his life against false ritual then why should his last ride take place by grabbing oneself a ruku chiti. if u r against useless rituals then ruku chiti is one among them since all that u & asgar have been preaching is by quoting the hadiths & other books where there ois no mention of ruku chiti.

Alo i said in my earlier post, ruku chiti is part of the bohra tradition & if ur not a bohra u dont opt for that u simply board ur last flight without the ruku chiti. or else say that there was no ruku chiti in asgar alis mother burial & in cas eit was there it carred the name of nazim dai & not dai ul mutlaq.