Where is Taher Fakhrudin's followers in Yemen ?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Yemeni

Where is Taher Fakhrudin's followers in Yemen ?

Unread post by Yemeni » Wed May 04, 2016 6:17 am

Salam from Yemen for everyone!!

Taher Fakhrudin made a speech ( bayan )in Arabic address his followers in Yemen . I wonder where is his followers here in Yemen because I do not see anyone in Yemen follow Khuzaima Qutbuddin or his son .. I tried before to contact Khuzaima Qutbuddin's office through his website FatemiDawat asking where is his Masjids and centers but I did not get any answer. I checked the directrory of Masjids and Marakaz in fatemiDawat website and I found that he has followers all over the world except in Yemen .
As far as I know ,here in Yemen only Muffaddal is controlling the this sect. So why Taher Fakhrudin was addressing people in Yemen while he does not have any followers ?

humanbeing

Re: Where is Taher Fakhrudin's followers in Yemen ?

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed May 04, 2016 9:40 am

so what if he does not have any follower in Yemen. he is free to preach his leadership to any part of the world. this is an open market. He can test waters in yemen and elsewhere. As a follower enjoy the competition and circus that will follow.

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Wed May 04, 2016 10:30 am

By given Laqab of Mansur al Yaman and Aqiq al Yaman doesn't mean that the holder of Laqab become Malik of Yaman. These so called Sultan of no land (not even equal to a grave) are making fools only Dawoodi Bohras.

Dua for Momeen

Unread post by Dua for Momeen » Sun May 08, 2016 2:41 pm

thank him he didnt gave speech in some alien language or you would email him to ask where is his center on mars or venus. :lol:

Dua for Momeen.