Can this happen to Dawoodi Bohras?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.

Safiuddin

Re: Can this happen to Dawoodi Bohras?

Unread post by Safiuddin » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:03 pm

I sure hope that the Indian government and other administrations wake up and do the same for the Taheri leaders who have exploited the people in the name of Islam.

porus

Unread post by porus » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:35 pm

That is BIGOTRY in full frontal display. No wonder Islam's name is mud everywhere except among Muslim bigots, the only ones who have any reason for rejoicing.

Expect the two BIGOTs on this board to sing praises of the sick Indonesian government.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:55 am

This is a dilemma. What does a muslim nation do in this case? Let us say they let the Ahmaddiyas be. Then tomorrow some other prophet comes up and says that Allah has three horns and SHE comes to him in his dreams. Should a muslim nation allow him to propagate his teachings? I think the answer is pretty clear!! Bigot, bigot, lying bigot!!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:02 am

Let us stay to the topic. My question can this happen to Dawoodi Bohras and Ismailis or to the followers of Luis Farrakhan (Nation of Islam)
As I understand, Saudi Govt does not permit Ahmadiyas and Nation of Islam for Haj and Ummrah (ismailis do not go for Hajj and Ummrah) as they are not considered Muslims because of their denial of Prophet Mohammad SAW being the last messenger of Allah
Bohras are deviating from Islam by calling Syedna as Haqiqi Kabba and using them as WASILAS

porus

Unread post by porus » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:41 am

It can and, probably, will happen in the so-called "Muslim" countries. Bigotry rules the roost in Islam now.

Thankfully, it is unlikely to happen in Western Democracies and in India. In the USA. especially, you are unlikely to be banned if you wish to worship a three-horned female God with baritone voice.

Imagine the USA, claimed by Christian bigots to be a pure Christian country, banning Islam, Catholicism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Baha'i etc. Not only that. Imagining the USA denying all other opportunities to Muslims and others deemed to be "unChristian"!!

Beware of Bigots, especially the lying ones on this board.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:39 pm

What tripplehorn does not understand is that the ban on religious activities exists in the USA also. He is too stupid to understand. For eg, can the Ali worshippers take out a procession on Asura in the USA with chest thumping and blood running? Can you call out Azan on a loudspeaker so that the voice can reach outside?

After 9/11 the USA banned a lot of Muslim charities because of National Security. The possibility of Obama being a muslim is a big playing card in the elections coming up. Instead of three horns, tripplehorn needed an extra brain. Besides, if the Ahmaddiyans disagree with the government of Indonesia, they can always move to the USA!!

omabharti,

Please respond to my post so that the coward can respond to my post behind your back. Thanks

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:23 pm

you are unlikely to be banned if you wish to worship a three-horned female God with baritone voice.
The problem is not with worshipping a three-horned female God with a baritone voice. Hell, there are people who worship genitalia for crying out loud. The problem arises when someone claiming to be a prophet of Islam comes around and claims that Allah is a three horned female God with a baritone voice and comes to him in his dreams!! Indonesia has a lot of hindus and no ban exists on their worshipping methods!!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:26 pm

Bohras are deviating from Islam by calling Syedna as Haqiqi Kabba
omabharti, you are a lying bigot. This is not bohra belief. Go to the links on the forum page and read those two documents!!

sorry about that oma, couldn't resist.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:31 pm

omabharti,

To answer your question, no, this will not happen to the bohras because the bohra leadership is smart. They can always point to the links on the forum page and claim that these are not bohra beliefs. Hidden Imam, Ali is God etc. can easily be dismissed be as lies by lying bigots!!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:15 pm

Posted by Anjami
"For eg, can the Ali worshippers take out a procession on Asura in the USA with chest thumping and blood running? Can you call out Azan on a loudspeaker so that the voice can reach outside?"

Well Br.Anjami I do not know where you live, but in New
York Shias did take out the procession on Ashura and in Michigan (Dearborn area) a mosque run by Bangladeshi community does have loud speakers and they do call Adhan.The first link is about Ashura and the second link is about loudspeakers.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-blo ... 3635/posts

http://www.altmuslim.com/a/a/b/1890/

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:32 pm

omabharti,

You should take some time to read the comments and the calls to ban these processions. Here is an explanation by a shia brother

I was at the Muharram Procession in NYC. The first image is a bit deceiving since nothing like that took place. No blood letting took place at the procession. Nor has it ever in the 22 years the Procession has been carried out in NYC.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:49 pm

Nice comment on the next post too

"My only objection," said Joanne Golen, 68, a lifelong resident of Hamtramck, "[is] that I have to listen to a God other than the one I believe in praised five times a day."

People are free to have exceptions. Are we going to label all these people who oppose the Azan as bigots. Of course we are!!

I am sure that if a majority of the people of Hamtramck have a problem, the azan will be banned. Just wait for election time!!

And don't get me wrong, America is a great country with great people, except that the American politicians can be as ruthless as Saddam or any of the worst dictators on earth and they are just as corrupt. Right and wrong doesn't mean anything to them, just what keeps them in power. If secularism keeps them in power then that is what they will preach, if theology is what will keep them in power then that is what they will preach. The good thing is that their greed is sometimes good for the rest of us, a case in point is Scott McClellan!!

If a majority of muslims start believing that Allah can have three horns and is a female with a baritone voice, then muslims will no longer have problems with the Ahmaddiyans.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:18 pm

Anjami
My posting does not represent my personal feelings.You asked a simple question would USA allow blood dripping Ashura procession and would they allow Adhan being called from Loud speakers. I posted both the links to prove that YES AMERICA would allow.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:22 pm

Quote by Anjami
"just what keeps them in power"
This is more true for the rulers in the Muslim Country like Egypt,Saudi Arabia etc etc etc than USA

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:23 pm

Quote by Anjami
"The good thing is that their greed is sometimes good for the rest of us, a case in point is Scott McClellan!!"

At least in America one can speak their mind, In most of the Muslim countries, he would have disappeared in black hole.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:31 pm

omabharti,

Yes you are right. I thought this issue was slightly more complex, but I guess not. Anyway, I live in the USA too and where I live, both are banned.
This is more true for the rulers in the Muslim Country like Egypt,Saudi Arabia etc etc etc than USA
Well, actually only in the USA. Egypt and Saudi Arabia are just dictatorships. They do whatever they want to whether it is popular with the people or not!!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:36 pm

At least in America one can speak their mind, In most of the Muslim countries, he would have disappeared in black hole.
Not sure what country you are living in. Have you been reading about wire taps? Do you seriously think you are free to speak your mind? Have you heard about renditions by the CIA where people have disappeared in black holes? Have you heard about incarcerations in Gitmo? Are you that ignorant? Everytime I post something like this over here, I am wondering if somebody is reading this and if they are going to come for me. And it is not just me. Most Muslims in this country who want to practice their religion are now living in fear!!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:01 pm

Anajami
I do live in America and yes I know all about what you said but at least we have redress in the court system, case in point US Supreme Court ruling about Gitmo prisoners and court ruling against Wiretapping. Show me which Muslim country will allow their justices to rule against their rulers.
IF YOU FIND THE USA SO BAD I AM SURE THERE IS A DAILY FLIGHT TO THE COUNTRY YOU CAME FROM AND YOU CAN ALWAYS FLY BACK. THERE IS NO EXIT VISA REQUIREMENT IN USA.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:19 pm

omabharti,

THAT IS THE RESPONSE OF A COWARD.

If everyone were to follow your advise then the people living in whichever countries they are living in must like the country since those that didn't were probably advised by someone like you to leave that country!!

I am so sick of this stupid argument. Imagine if all the blacks were asked to leave the country because they didn't like slavery!! Want more examples of your idiotic argument?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:25 pm

Anjami
So what have you done to change policies in USA besides bitching and complaining. Which organizations do you belong to.......
JIS THALLI MAIN KHANA USME HI CHAID KARNA

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:05 am

omabharti,

NOTHING. STILL IT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T BITCH AND COMPLAIN. I WILL BITCH AND COMPLAIN, TO MY HEART'S CONTENT. THAT IS THE FREEDOM THAT I HAVE WHICH YOU KEEP TOUTING. MIGHT AS WELL USE IT TILL I HAVE IT!!

AS FAR AS THALLI AND CHAID IS CONCERNED, YOU DON'T SERIOUSLY EXPECT ME TO START PUNCHING CHAIDS IN SOMEONE ELSE'S THALLI NOW DO YOU? HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF I WERE TO MAKE A CHAID IN YOUR THALLI? THE ONLY POWER THAT I HAVE IS TO MAKE A CHAID IN MY OWN THALLI. THAT IS MY FREEDOM!!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:52 pm

bhai oma,

to answer yr original question..

so far the taheris have avoided attention by playing the game of wolf in sheep's clothing to the hilt.. bagal mein churi aur munh me ram!

all the un-islamic activities of taheris like intermingling of sexes in masjids, women doing kadambosi to dai, praying 2 rakats to him, cursing the 3 khalifas, misusing community funds, extorting money and sucking community's blood, worshipping dai as veritable allah, putting up his foto and kissing it, teaching false miracles and distorting namaz, using religion to spread terror and hatred etc etc, doing illegal activities like money laundering, smuggling, bribing. lying and cheating to manipulate the media, enriching themselves and avoiding taxes... all these have been cleverly covered up and glossed over by the docile and old-man-on-his-death-bed image, his bent and fragile appearance, his talk of peace and loyalty where u live, imploring his taheris to pray and be good muslims etc.. not to indulge in criminal activities, do business and so on, while he and his nefarious family themselves loot, plunder, cheat and lie to avoid taxes, exploit their devout followers and lead a luxurious life at their expense!

but a time will come, i kid you not, when the world at large will wake up to these rascals and brigands. everything has a limit. either the revolution will come from within or will be imposed from outside. whatever the reformists are doing by way of legal assaults is presently the best way to weaken the structure by hacking at its roots.

Fruits

Unread post by Fruits » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:30 am

Originally posted by Al Zulfiqar:
bhai oma,

to answer yr original question..

so far the taheris have avoided attention by playing the game of wolf in sheep's clothing to the hilt.. bagal mein churi aur munh me ram!

all the un-islamic activities of taheris like intermingling of sexes in masjids,
AZ can you throw some light on the intermingling of sexes in masjids?

East Africawalla

Unread post by East Africawalla » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:56 am

Oma, you are a coconut - brown outside white inside, There are a few instances reported in the west where islamic practices are not tolerated.
Religion diversity should be tolerated any where , banning religions like Ahmadiyah is wrong and should not be tolerated , I think its more to do with jeolousy of their success, most of Ahmadiyah are very organised and deciplined.
Next they will try to get to other non -suni groups, this attitude should be killed at bud.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:46 am

Originally posted by Fruits:

AZ can you throw some light on the intermingling of sexes in masjids?[/QB]
i can definitely throw some light on how "fruits" get rotten and spoil quickly... esp. when they were of poor quality to start with.

fruits, are u a taheri or bohra?

Fruits

Unread post by Fruits » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:58 am

Originally posted by Al Zulfiqar:
AZ can you throw some light on the intermingling of sexes in masjids?
i can definitely throw some light on how "fruits" get rotten and spoil quickly... esp. when they were of poor quality to start with.

fruits, are u a taheri or bohra?[/QB]
The taheri or bohra issue can be discussed later on.First elaborate"intermingling of sexes in masjids" mentioned in your post.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:38 pm

First elaborate"intermingling of sexes in masjids" mentioned in your post.[/QB]
next you will ask me what 'intermingling' means...!

do u visit a bohra masjid regularly? even if u dont, pls go and have a look for yrself. then visit any sunni masjid and compare. use yr common sense instead of asking retarded questions. if u continue in the same vein u will be ignored too, like yr fellow abde-syedna idiots whom we count for nothing except contributors of garbage.

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:31 pm

Originally posted by anajmi:
For eg, can the Ali worshippers take out a procession on Asura in the USA with chest thumping and blood running? Can you call out Azan on a loudspeaker so that the voice can reach outside? [and] where I live, both are banned.
Either you are indeed a lying bigot, or ignorant, or simply misinformed. as Azan is not banned in the US anymore than paying loud music is. There is a sound ordinance in most cities. This ordinance affects lawn mowers early in the morning, to music above certain decibels, to car mufflers. These are local laws varying by county and in place for your general comfort and that of your neighbor.A “procession” in most cities requires a permit for the safety of the group so that proper law enforcement can be provided and there is not a case that I am aware of that an Asura permit was denied. As far as blood running, it would most likely violate health codes, as it should. Same reason why athletes competing in contact sports in the US are required to stop the blood flow prior to returning to the game.

Azan over a loudspeaker is not required by Islam anyway, and would most likely be considered “innovation” by my favorite brother MF. If Muslims were indeed serious about their “rights” they would not get their pajamas wrinkled over sound pollution and instead be fighting for the rights of 2 young Muslim women not allowed to sit behind Obama; knowing full well that had they been Jewish, Obama would go back to being a first term Senator , making speeches without substance, and Hillary would have his delegates.
:eek:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:34 am

as Azan is not banned in the US anymore than paying loud music is
and then
2 young Muslim women not allowed to sit behind Obama
Does the average moron know why those women were not allowed to sit behind Obama? Not because they were muslim. But because they were wearing the Islamic head scarfs. If they had been jewish women with Islamic head scarfs, they would've been banned too. Or if they had been wearing anything but an Islamic dress, they would've been allowed to sit behind him.

Either you are a lying bigot, ignorant or misinformed if you think allowing azan is nothing more than allowing loud music. Although I don't think you are either ignorant or misinformed!!