Sahih Hadiths- Prayers annulled by dog, donkey & Women

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.

Sahih Hadiths- Prayers annulled by dog, donkey & Women

Unread post by Guest » Tue Feb 19, 2002 1:23 pm

Folks,<br>This is what they speak & attribute to the Prophet of islam (sas) and as salt to the wound - base their practise of their deen based on these scandalous sayings:<p>Volume 1, Book 9, Number 490: <br>Narrated 'Aisha: <br>The things which annul the prayers were mentioned before me. They said, "Prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey and a woman (if they pass in front of the praying people)." I said, "You have made us (i.e. women) dogs. I saw the Prophet praying while I used to lie in my bed between him and the Qibla. Whenever I was in need of something, I would slip away. for I disliked to face him." <br>Volume 1, Book 9, Number 498: <br>Narrated 'Aisha: <br>It is not good that you people have made us (women) equal to dogs and donkeys. No doubt I saw Allah's Apostle praying while I used to lie between him and the Qibla and when he wanted to prostrate, he pushed my legs and I withdrew them. <p>Volume 1, Book 9, Number 486: <br>Narrated 'Aisha: <br>Do you make us (women) equal to dogs and donkeys? While I used to lie in my bed, the Prophet would come and pray facing the middle of the bed. I used to consider it not good to stand in front of him in his prayers. So I used to slip away slowly and quietly from the foot of the bed till I got out of my guilt. <p>Volume 1, Book 9, Number 494: <br>Narrated 'Aisha: <br>(the wife of the Prophet) Allah's Apostle used to get up at night and pray while I used to lie across between him and the Qibla on his family's bed. <p>Volume 1, Book 9, Number 496: <br>Narrated Maimuna bint Al-Harith: <br>My bed was beside the praying place (Musalla) of the Prophet and sometimes his garment fell on me while I used to lie in my bed. <p>Volume 1, Book 9, Number 497: <br>Narrated Maimuna: <br>The Prophet used to pray while I used to sleep beside him during my periods (menses) and in prostrations his garment used to touch me. <br>

Re: Sahih Hadiths- Prayers annulled by dog, donkey & Women

Unread post by Guest » Tue Feb 19, 2002 3:00 pm

<br>Hafeez<p>If you think this is Islam then why do you want to be part of it.<p>Ask your God incarnate (Agha Khan) to proclaim new Nizari (Agha Khani) religion and wash hands of Islam.<p>BTW take my 'Duck' test. I bet you dont pass it.<p>

Unread post by Guest » Tue Feb 19, 2002 5:19 pm

Hafeez,<p>Again, if you were to read what you write all of us would be saved a lot of trouble.<p>Aisha is actually saying that the prophet never mentioned this so why do they (i do not know who they refers to, may be you do)<p>And the whole muslim ummah knows that a prayer is annulled even if a man passes in front of the praying people. But you'd know this if you ever went to a mosque to pray or if you ever prayed for that matter. Sorry, but you will have to do better than that. And since the book of menses is the only book you keep referring to, may be you have a one point agenda and that is blasphemy against Islam. And you know where you are going to go for that.

Unread post by Guest » Tue Feb 19, 2002 6:03 pm

muslim first, anajmi or akberally,<p>Choose any of the above nicks or more - means the same to me:<p>Re: your comment:<br>"If you think this is Islam .."<p>This is precisely your Islam - NOT MINE!<p>What do you think sunni-wahabi islam is all about?<br>Charity, love, compassion & tolerance!<p>

Unread post by Guest » Tue Feb 19, 2002 6:44 pm

At least our Islam is much closer to the Islam that the prophet preached. How about you?

Unread post by Guest » Tue Feb 19, 2002 6:46 pm

Yours is an Islam preached by<br>1) A gambler<br>2) A Drinker (intoxicant drinker I mean)<br>3) A Liar<br>4) A British Raj Pet.<br>5) A Shoplifter

Unread post by Guest » Tue Feb 19, 2002 7:46 pm

<br>Hay 'Chela' Hafeez and 'Guru' asif Khan<p>Take this 'Duck' Test before you call yourselves Muslim<p>In order to be Muslim you have to pass what I call 'Duck' test. That means in order to be called 'duck' you have to quack like a ‘duck’ and walk like a ‘duck’. Yes there are many species of 'Ducks'. There are Sunni Ducks, Shia Ducks, Salafi-Whahabi ducks etc. etc. One common thing about all these ‘Ducks’ is that they all perform Irkans of Islam more or less as our Prophet (SAW) performed. Anybody who does not follow our Prophet (SAW) and has made changes in their religion and belief has left 'pale of Islam' and have muted into new species called (say)'Chicken'.<p>Nizari’s are wanabe Ducks. They are not actually Ducks. They do no do ‘quack-quack’ but go "chick-chick'<p>Do you get my drift. 'Ustaad' Asif Khan and 'murid' Hafeez.<p>Take it easy. Go do your charitable work and do your 'Dua' in front of the photograph of one of your Demi-god's racing horse.<p>

Unread post by Guest » Tue Feb 19, 2002 8:08 pm

Your DUCK TEST will be 'duck soup' before too long. <p>Gone are the days where one can claim to ABUSE women & rest of mankind in the name of Allah. And, then crow about it being the "Walk of the Duck" which everyone has to walk. You know what you can do with that Duck & its walk!

Unread post by Guest » Tue Feb 19, 2002 9:09 pm

You are right, gone are those days, these are the days of gambler Imams and drunk Imams and shoplifters Imams and no purdah, free sex Imams. Hey does your Imam allow women to have 4 husbands? Since he considers men and women to be equal.