Mojizas of Burhanudin Saab.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Mojizas of Burhanudin Saab.

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:20 pm

A couple of 'mojizas' claimed to have been performed by Burhanudin saab are as under:-

Amalner, Malkapur ane Kahngam na bilad ni ziyafat (23rd Jamadal Ukhra, Saifee Mahal, Mumbai) hati ane te ma araz thai ke aa tan (3) bilad ma guzishta 5 waras thi baarish nathi thai ane ghani pareshani chhe, aa araz 4:30pm ziyafat ma thai hati ane 5:00pm itlo baarish thayo (around one & half hour) ke 5 waras thi pyasi zameen serab thai gayi ane mumineen na sathe bija ibadullah bhi khush thai gaya.

Recently Mumbai city ma je bomb blast thaya teh ma ek bhai ye je pota na sathe jem banu te bayan karu ke ye bhai te waqt platform par hata ne Aqa Moula (TUS) na photo frame lai na train ma bethwa gaya pan em khayal kari ne na betha ke logo photo ne nuksan aapse ane be-adabi thase to biji train ma jau, to ye bhai train na compartment ma na betha ane ej compartment ma aagal jai ne blast thayo.

Aa shan se Mojizat dikarnar ane mumineen ni hifazat karnar Bawa Shafiq Moula (TUS) ni umr sharif ne Khuda taa roz-e-qayamat sehat ane aafiyat na libas fakhera ma baki rakhjo...Aameen..

http://www.zeninfosys.net/mojiza.htm

seeker110

Re: Mojizas of Burhanudin Saab.

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:47 pm

If and that is a BIG if,so moula can do such a thing.Why are some of the bohras so poor and destitute.Why is he sick,why not just drink phook nu pani.So either he dont want to or he cant.One cannot be Shafiq and not bother with the plight of destitute bohras.
My argument with my chirstian friends is the same.If Jesus could heal the sick,and he works for the betterment of all the people.So why did he not cure all the lepors, why just a few of them.Was he just showing off,Or he can but did not care for the rest of them.
The same goes for Moula,either he can do certain things or he cant.If he can but wont than he has a heart of stone.

mutmaeen

Unread post by mutmaeen » Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:21 am

Allah too gives to some and not to others-so?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:42 pm

So you are saying that your maula is the same as Allah?

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:28 pm

No even better,because he can change things even if Allah wanted it the other way around.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:01 pm

@mutmaeen
If your moula and his cohorts take credit for some coincidental happenings and call them mojezas, then they must also take credit(debit?) for the problems that remain unsolved.
You can't take credit on one hand and avoid responsibility on the other - that is hypocrisy!

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:04 pm

In the post Babri Masjid riots, Bohras as a community were the worst to suffer. As a matter of fact in Akola, Maharashtra, only Bohra's houses were looted and shops targetted.

By the same logic of Mojezas, did the paaps of the Kothar bring azaab on the Bohras there?

mutmaeen

Unread post by mutmaeen » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:39 am

anajmi

you are free to misinterprete as a wahabi is well versed in it
i didnt equate anyone with Allah

smart

no one has a magic wand to cure the ills of all except Allah
-Allah knows best whom to give and whom not to-auliya ul laahs are blessed with some powers which others dont have and to that extent they can help out some of the needy

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:48 am

to that extent they can help out some of the needy
You don't have to be a person capable of performing mojiza to help out "some of the needy". Any person can help out 'some of the needy".The prophet (saw) said that even the donation of half a date or even a smile is considered as sadaqa (charity) in the eyes of Allah. Even these two things can help "some of the needy". Your maula is capable of doing nothing on his own. Even his charity is from the money that he loots from the ordinary bohras. And abdes like you compare his actions to those of Allah.

Besides, there is hikmat, in Allah's actions. It is a test for humans. That is why he gives to some and doesn't give to others. Is your maula conducting tests too?

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:50 pm

@mutmaeen,
So you agree that the Mojezas of Syedna Burhanuddin are humbug and they are being hypocritical in taking credit for things that is not due to their efforts.

mutmaeen

Unread post by mutmaeen » Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:31 am

anajmi

agreed that one can help the needy in any which way but only to an extent-beyond that one may have to seek aulaiyullahs
you just cant dismiss the prowess of syedi abdul qadir hakimuddin burhanpur and syedi fakhruddin shahed galiakot

smart

i m not saying anuthing about the mojizas of the dai-its one faith-yes but at times things are just produced out of fiction when nothing exists-but there are genuine examples as well

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:05 pm

I am simply dismissing the so-called powers of your Dai Burhanuddin.

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:26 pm

This is a treacherous road Burhanuddin’s cronies are taking, for the enquiring minds will want to know why he didn’t save the poor Bohra souls in Karbala, who went on a mission on his behalf, with one of his Mojizas. This would create a MojizaGate. I say this tongue in cheek as there are no enquiring followers of any belief.

I use the term “cronies” as I think that this old man has not been in charge of his empire in probably a decade, for better or worse. Strictly my opinion ……

feelgud

Unread post by feelgud » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:27 am

seeker110 wrote:.If Jesus could heal the sick,and he works for the betterment of all the people.So why .
Mojiza (i.e.one which makes you 'aajiz' or frustrate enough that you dont have anyother way but to believe the person who performed the mojizah.)These mojizah were given to prophets just to convince their people that they have some divine approvals.
This word is used many times in quran, e.g.
Inna ma tooAAadoona laatin wama antum bimuAAjizeena
6:134 All that hath been promised unto you will come to pass: nor can ye frustrate it (in the least bit).

But We know even these mojizas didn't help people to believe.As in case of Jesus(may Allah be pleased with him).Despite of all his shocking moajizas,he had only 12 followers at his last moments.

To believe something is directly related to the conscious decision of a person.The ability to take this decision comes only when we free ourselves from diseases like prejudice,conditioning,and selfishness etc.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:00 pm

mutmaeen wrote:Allah knows best whom to give and whom not to-auliya ul laahs are blessed with some powers which others dont have and to that extent they can help out some of the needy
Bro Mutmaeen,

I agree to what you say but in the same breadth I would want to know whether Hazrat Garib Nawaz (r.a.) and Hazrat Nizamuddin Aulia (r.a.) are auliyas or not ? No doubt they are but then does Burhanudin saab pay respect to them or does he mention them in any of his bayaans or ask his followers to follow their path ? Certainly not. Which means that either one of the two categories are true and the other is fake. Now which one is true and which is fake is for anyones guess.

Bond

Unread post by Bond » Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:40 am

mojizas in Dohad : Shk Kamruddin Haqiqi

During the last visit of Syedna Saheb to Dohad, Shk Kamruddin Haqiqi, a businessman in Dohad made arz of his son's nikah to be prayed on Syedna's hands which was accepted and he was called in a Nikah function where there were total 4-5 nikah's were to be performed on Syedna's Hands and Shk Kamruddin's sons nikah was the first in line but Syedna didnt performed his nikah first and called the second, Third, fourth and fifth....meanwhile all the nikah's were going on Shk Kamruddin did arz over and again thru Shehzada Idris BS that his son's number was first than why he is told to wait "Su hamari kai khata thayi, Moula naraaz che" Shehzada Idris BS made his arz 3 to 4 times but syedna told "Ahne ko ke Sabr karein" and eventually when all the nikah were over Syedna left the function without performing Shk Kamruddin's sons Nikah.....To the surprise of all Shk Kamruddin's Son got a heart attack in the evening and he died.....Shehzada Idris BS informed Shk Kamruddin that Syedna had seen "Malekul Maut" sitting besides his son and that is the reason why his nikah was not performed

alik

Unread post by alik » Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:53 am

wow!! i bet he died coz they must have paid a bomb for the nikaah.....itnaa badaa loosss he cudnt bear isliye i guess he got a herat attack!!!

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:17 am

Bond

After reading your postings on Ramzan I thought you are different from the present bohra Cult but by posting such stupid thing (without any negative or positive comment on so called moajiza) you proved my guess wrong. No one in this material world can foresee a future. If the story has truth the reason behind refusing the Nikah might have been non payment of Najwa.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:15 am

[b]HOW ABOUT THIS MOJIZA (FROM MALUMAAT YAHOO MESSAGE BOARD
[/b]

Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:33 am
SALLAAM
THIS IS TO INFORM ALL ABOUT THE INCIDENT THAT TOOK PLACE IN RAUZAT TAHERA
ON JUMOA DAY IN THE AFTERNOON.MY MOBILE N82 WAS STOLEN WHILE DOING ZIARAT
IN THE AFTERNOON.THERE IS A GANG WHO COMES FOR ZIARAT WHEN THERE IS A BIG CROWD AND PURPOSELY PUSH YOU TOWARDS ZIARAT THEREBY REMOVING ANYTHING FROM THE POCKET.ITS A REQUEST FOR ALL THAT PLEASE DO NOT CARRY ANY MOBILE
OR CARRY MORE MONEY SO THE ROBBERS HAVE A GOOD CHANCE.ON ENQUIRING WITH THE STAFF I WAS INFORMED THAT A LOT OF MOBILE PHONES HAVE BEEN STOLEN IN THE RAUZAT TAHERA.
WASSSALAAM
MOIZ TAMBAWALA
MOIZ T <moizlf@...>
moizlf@...
Send Email Send Email
LET US SEE HOW QUICKLY ZOMBIE , GULP AND ZAYANTI BHEN BLAME PROGRESSIVES FOR THIS NOW

mutmaeen

Unread post by mutmaeen » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:16 am

bro gm

both the saints mentioned by you are great no doubt.mentioning them by the dai or not mentioning them dsnt reduce or increase their stature.just as sunnis not acknowledging syedi abdul qadir hakimuddin or syedi fakhruddin shaheed dsnt make an iota of difference

aftabm

Unread post by aftabm » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:25 am

Biggest Mozeza of Syedana is that -

He is making fool of more than a million strong "not-so-gullible" dawoodi bohras.

He has converted a peace loving fun loving community to bunch of highly obsequious fanatics.

He has made a culturally diverse community to a white kurta saya clad monolith

He has closed minds of the cmmunity to such an extent that in last 3 decades or so, we have not produced a single writer, scientist, industrialist or any other intellectuals.

He has turned the office of Daiship from missionary office to royal artistocracy.

the list is endless....

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:37 pm

One more email by way of propaganda being circulated by some kothari agent in Dubai. See the horrific comparison of a wordly commercial leader who is compared with Imam Hussain (a.s.), a leader who amasses tonnes of wealth and lives the life of a king and his children live the lives of prince/princesses after extorting hard earned money from their followers. Only Allah can save this sect which in all probability He doesnt want to.

Interviews of people whose lives have been touched by the grace of
Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Saheb, TUS

Following interview of Bahen Jumana Vasi, Dubai, by Sakina Sh Noman
Miyajiwala and Mudar Patherya

I was 18, carefree, rebellious, outgoing and member of the Ithna Ashara
sect when I met Saifuddin Vasi at Teheran in 1969. We married a year
later following my ritualistic misaaq. I will be honest; I did not
believe in it. We stayed in Iran for three years; during this period, a
number of people impressed upon me the teachings of the Dawoodi Bohra
faith including Syedi Mazoon e Dawat, who advised my husband to move out
of Iran as there was no mumineen environment in that country to nurse my
faith. We moved to Dubai in 1973.

It was in Dubai that I attended my first mumineen majlis during Ashara.
Something happened…I felt an inexplicable stirring. Then a few days
later, on the night of Ashura 1394 (2.1.1974) I had a dream, which
turned out to be the turning point of my life. I saw myself sitting in
an open ground in Dubai with other mumineen waiting for Imam Husain to
arrive. Imam Husain!

Suddenly I saw ‘Imam Husain’ on a white horse riding towards the
gathering. He kept nearing and when I could finally see clearly, it was
none other but Maulana Mohammad Burhanuddin Saheb (T.U.S.). He rode,
looked at me and went out of my sight.

I awoke dazed and in denial. Here I was, believed in none but Aqa Husain
and I was seeing him impersonated by the Dai of the Dawoodi Bohras, a
faith that I had consistently resisted. I was confused. Show me the
right path immediately, I demanded of Allah! Yes, I demanded.

I didn’t have to wait long. Three days later, unfolded Dream Two. And
this time I round I saw a wizened and venerable old man – I identified
this as Syedna Taher Saifuddin Saheb (AQ) as seen in the photographs on
the walls – who told me “Aa sahee raasto chhey”. I awoke, attended to my
daughter, slept again, only to see Muqaddas Maula emerge in my dream
again to tell me “Aa Dawat-aj sahee raasto chhey!”

Saifuddin and I went to Huzurala immediately after. Even before either
of us had even spoken a word, he looked up and said, “Hu tamara khwab ma
aayo hatho ne? Hawe tamne kai shaq chhey? Hawe to tamne shaq nathi ne?”

My first reaction: I wept. Not wept, sobbed. Not sobbed, but put my head
on his qadam and purged myself emotionally. I could hear people saying
‘Su karo chho, behen?’, ‘Utho, behen!’ and ‘Aam na thai, behen’ but
Huzurala asked them to let things be. ‘Ehne rehva dav’, I heard him say.

When I looked up, others around me in Saifee Mahal were fishing for
their handkerchiefs. Maula asked my daughter’s name. I replied
‘Tasneem’. He replied: “Naam baraaber chhey”. Huzurala then instructed
Shaikh Ebrahim Yamani to record my dream for the benefit of the daawat
archives. On the following day, Syedi Mazoon Saheb told us that Huzurala
had mentioned my dream and my ‘ikhlaas’ over thaal.

Since that day in January 1974, I have been a devout believer.

Note. Jumanaben’s great grand father was killed while defending the
shrine of Imam Husain in 1801, following which her family name became
‘Shaheedi’.

--
Sakina

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:11 am

There is a clinical strategy here.

The Kothar are using a Ithna Asheri story as for conservative Bohras Shia Ithanasheri are the biggest threat of conversion as many Bohras would continue living as Shias if had to leave Bohraism

The lady in question is from Iran where they too have fanatic and fantastic hallucinations.

What is absurd that this fanatic dreams up a an image of Imam Husain when no images are formally accepted by SHias...interesting to find out what did she see a Indian bearded man , a Persian or a Quraishi Arab

Sinful is somebody in Kothar publicised this story and obtained "raza" to state that Sayedna endorses the dream as an official fatwa.

What is happening to the IQ of this community? Every time I read these stupid emails they sound like some fairy tale being read to kindi kids. The brainwashing used so much bleach that we are brain dead!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:41 am

Br. Ozmujaheed
Do you think that Ithna really care if one of their disillusioned member left their fold. Ithanas have more power than Syedna can even dream of. Iran is an example...BTW OF ALL THE COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD DO NOT YOU THINK IRAN IS THE RIGHT PLACE FOR SYEDNA TO VISIT SINCE IT IS THE ONLY SHIA ISLAMIC COUNTRY. WHAT IS HE SO AFRAID OF OPENING A BOHRA MARKAZ OVER THERE.

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:13 pm

OMB...of course not why would 70 miilion Iranian Shias another 50 million other Worldly Shias who beleive in the 12th Immam be worried by less that I million cult from India who would convert them and to what, what do we offer but false promises !

I had seen a photo at one of my Iranian Shia Moalims library of journals in Africa ... that some years ago our Sayedna was seating down on the floor in a company of a few other scholars and listening to a discussion where an Iranian Ayatollah was seating on a raised "kind of gandhali" leading a discussion where our Sayedna was listening to attentively. I will try to obtain a scanned copy if I can ! The photo demnstrates outside Bohra community he does not wield absolute knowledge or power.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:55 pm

I have heard the speech syenda saheb gave on his doctrate by karachi university, it was a grade 10 student speech in urdu. I dont know who was the speech writer but it definitely sounded very ordinary and devoid of substance. it never touched scholarly boundry at any time. Dr Pirzada Qasim's introduction was more philosophical.

ammar

Unread post by ammar » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:51 am

OH GOD !!! PLEASE SHOW OUR MAULA MORE MORE AND MORE MOZIJAS

AlHAMDULLILAH BIRRABBIL ALAMEN,AMIN AMIN !

:mrgreen:

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:20 am

Syedna saheb's long life is a moajiza of German Doctors and western technology. His voice is also due to various procedures done by the same western technology. Every visit to germany by his entourage costs hundreds of thousands dollars. So in other words it is also the moajiza of money.

without money German doctors would not lend moajiza hands and without money technology is not reachable.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:06 pm

Remember Shk Mustafa Dahodwala, the one who overnite shot into limelight for giving Rs.52 crores to Burhanudin saab for Saifee Hospital ? Needless to say that he, according to the logic of abdes must be the recipient of maximum 'sharaf' and 'karam' of the shafiq bawa (mind you, 52 crores is not a small amount) and that he must be endowed with the greatest mojizas almost every day. But Alas ! The shafiq bawa's mojizas have failed miserably here.

Mr.Dahodwala suffers from acute back pain and is unable to sit at one place for more then a few minutes (He is missing in almost all the moharram extravagant tours worldwide).

A very unfortunate and sad event has occured in his life.... His wife has been diagonised with cancer. May Allah bless her and cure her ailment.

Now why is there no mojiza here and that too for the one who is supposed to be one of the closest among the abdes ?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:54 pm

GM
I do pray for Dahodwala and may Allah give them Shifa
But if you had to compare then how come Syedna can not keep his neck straight. How come Mojiza does not work for him. Also
I am still waiting for the pictures for Rukku and Sajjud during the last ten years No Mojiza there.