Kureshbhai Saheb????

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
merchant786

Kureshbhai Saheb????

Unread post by merchant786 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:52 pm

Hi I would like to know some info about kureshbahi saheb,the son of previous mukasir saheb.

I have heard he has done a lot of things for the poor but after mukasir saheb passed away he was nowhere to be seen.
Can someone please put a light on this?

Smart

Re: Kureshbhai Saheb????

Unread post by Smart » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:44 pm

Looking at the culture at the top, he must have been side tracked or eliminated, so as not to disturb the principle of "ghanu looto, ghanu looto". People like him are dangerous to the survival of the system. They can empty the coffers.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:55 pm

After the death of his father Salehbhaisaab Safiuddin, Mr.Qureshbhai saab was totally sidelined due to which he moved bag and baggage to a town in gujarat called Pardi where he had a huge farm. During his visits to Mumbai, he didnt stay at badri mahal, his past residence but used to stay somewhere in bandra where he had a flat. People have seen him roaming in pant/shirt at bandra with offcourse his head covered with bohra topi. His father was the uncle (kaka) of the present dai.

As far as I know he expired sometime back. Probably Insafbhai can provide more info on this.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:20 pm

I have already written about Quresh bhaisaheb when he died years back. After he left Badri Mahal and started living with his second wife in Bandra he created a towship near Pardi and employed hundreds of Dawoodi Bohra youth. But when he died we took him to Mazgaon Naryalwadi Dawoodi Bohra kabrastan. We were just three people in his burial, his second wife, a servant beside me. There was some function in Jamali masjid that day and around 1000 Bohras were gathered in the kabrastan but no cared to participate in his last rites.

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:19 pm

but does anyone know the exact reason as to why he was sidelined?

I had heard that he has established a massive project in santacruz and khar where he was planning to move people who live in chawls in suburbs to a 1 Bhk flat and this was to be free of cost.

What happened to that project ?

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:23 pm

I am not sure and stand for correction. But it is said Quresh Bhaisaheb was late Mukasir Saleh bhai Safiuddin (SDT, Al-Alimulrabiyeen)'s son by his Jew wife. He was hated most by the other members in Sayedna Saheb's family and was addressed as "mini elephant" as he was bulky. But one thing I have witnessed with my own eyes that as long Quresh Bhai Saheb remained in Badri Mahal he was very arrogant and exploitative, but he had mild down once he left Badri Mahal.
The other reason for sidelining him was Saleh Bhai Saheb himself. The program of building a huge financial empire of their own was mainly planned and executed by Taher Saifuddin Saheb, his brothers Ibrahim Zainuddin and Saleh Safiuddin with active support of Yusuf Najmuddin and Mohammad Ali Alabux. But as chairman of maximum numbers of bogus organizations for the sole purpose of usurping the community’s trusts and properties, crimes committed by Saleh Safiuddin were maximum and as soon as he died his family was shunted from the Mahal to avoid any problem in future.

Quresh Bhaisaheb was the biggest share-holder of UTI bank.

I am not aware of any housing scheme launched by him Santacruz or Bandra.

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:25 pm

Well....thats the result which is going to be for every brain washed abdes one day as they think they know everything and they are going the right path but then they are digging their own grave.....

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:38 am

S. Insaf wrote:I am not sure and stand for correction. But it is said Quresh Bhaisaheb was late Mukasir Saleh bhai Safiuddin (SDT, Al-Alimulrabiyeen)'s son by his Jew wife. He was hated most by the other members in Sayedna Saheb's family and was addressed as "mini elephant" as he was bulky. But one thing I have witnessed with my own eyes that as long Quresh Bhai Saheb remained in Badri Mahal he was very arrogant and exploitative, but he had mild down once he left Badri Mahal.
The other reason for sidelining him was Saleh Bhai Saheb himself. The program of building a huge financial empire of their own was mainly planned and executed by Taher Saifuddin Saheb, his brothers Ibrahim Zainuddin and Saleh Safiuddin with active support of Yusuf Najmuddin and Mohammad Ali Alabux. But as chairman of maximum numbers of bogus organizations for the sole purpose of usurping the community’s trusts and properties, crimes committed by Saleh Safiuddin were maximum and as soon as he died his family was shunted from the Mahal to avoid any problem in future.

Quresh Bhaisaheb was the biggest share-holder of UTI bank.

I am not aware of any housing scheme launched by him Santacruz or Bandra.
wow..nice story.......why didnt give climax your trademark ending..that dai killed him also..bored with expression of your clan is it...

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:10 am

Mr Guy Sam,

R u even a bohra because it seems that you do not even know the basic people in this community ????????????????

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:20 am

merchant786 wrote:Mr Guy Sam,

R u even a bohra because it seems that you do not even know the basic people in this community ????????????????
basic people as who..

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:31 pm

basic people like kureshbhai.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:52 am

dude for me all i have to know is moula mazoon n mukasir,not their whole families for bein a bohra..no rule says so...........when you start your community you keep that rule.
there is no rule where i should know moulas children too

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:34 am

It means you do not even know the sons of Syedna and you are claiming that they are not corrupted????

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:58 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:dude for me all i have to know is moula mazoon n mukasir,not their whole families for bein a bohra..no rule says so...........when you start your community you keep that rule.
Really? So you don't kiss the feet of his zadaas?

Haggi

Unread post by Haggi » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:58 pm

by guy_sam2005 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:52 am

dude for me all i have to know is moula mazoon n mukasir,not their whole families for bein a bohra..no rule says so...........when you start your community you keep that rule.
there is no rule where i should know moulas children too.

For once Sam has something intelligent to say and which I completely agree with him. Yes, as he says, there is no rule to know the whole gargantuan hierarchy of this so called royal family starting from his sons and
all other so called Kasre Ali's. Sam, if you actually believe this then we are on the same page and therefore we should take one step forward and kick the whole coterie on the butt and oust them to go out
and earn a living leaving us with the Dai, mazoom and mukasir as it is the righteous doctrine of our Ismaili faith as to how our religion is to be lead in the absence of the Imam.

Imagine if this impossibility happens the outcome would be magnificent. We will get rid of these blood sucking hanger ons and therefore a lot of less money will squeezed from us and all mumins will be happy and we could have a renaissance in this faith. Sam, this ball rolling of this huge family of royalty has been the core of the problem in Bohoraism which has created so many disputes and schisms in our faith.
I say to you,lets get rid of them ASAP and we will have resolved a lot of our differences. Do not say this cannot be done, because it has been done before. For that you will have read the history of our other Ismaili brethren whereby the 3rd Aga Khan ie. Shah Mohamed Sultan Shah got rid of extended families including of Uncles and cousins and other hanger ons who had come with the 1st Aga khan to India from Persia.

So, Sam what do you have to say to this ?

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:53 am

merchant786 wrote:It means you do not even know the sons of Syedna and you are claiming that they are not corrupted????
i know them..ubt there is no rule which says i should....

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:55 am

Smart wrote:
guy_sam2005 wrote:dude for me all i have to know is moula mazoon n mukasir,not their whole families for bein a bohra..no rule says so...........when you start your community you keep that rule.
Really? So you don't kiss the feet of his zadaas?
i do or dont is not a question..its a matter of personal choice..nooone forces for all that.nor does any rule say i have to..its just that people do it willingly.if u dont want dont do..they aint gonna put u behind bars for that

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:58 am

haggi,
the question was if i kiss their feet or not i already replied for that..and no i dont want to join u.i dont think they are doing anything wrong.and even if they are its moula(tus)who will stop them not me..i dont have the authority to judge anyone other than myself.
if you notice my posts i dont even accuse you guys of being wrong but just defend wats les on your posts.following a religion is personal choice so is hating..but when the hatred becomes vocal thats where wrong things start..

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:00 am

read les as lies

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:20 am

Guy you dont even know what r u fighting for

At one time you claim that all the family members are good and they will solve the issue if we complain

then the next momnet you say that you dont know them...I think you have lost you mind

How can you claim a person is good or bad if you do not know him???????

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:23 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:haggi,
the question was if i kiss their feet or not i already replied for that..and no i dont want to join u.i dont think they are doing anything wrong.and even if they are its moula(tus)who will stop them not me..i dont have the authority to judge anyone other than myself.
if you notice my posts i dont even accuse you guys of being wrong but just defend wats les on your posts.following a religion is personal choice so is hating..but when the hatred becomes vocal thats where wrong things start..
Guy

You are a misguided soul, I pity you!!

As for moula stopping all the wrongs in the community, Well, its a far fetched dream, impossible!! because moula himself is sailing in the same boat... and he pretty well knows it... so, the question of him stopping is overruled.

Following a religion is surely a personal choice, but keep in mind, ours is not a religion.... It is a cult... where one family has taken over the rest population, this cult doesn't even give the freedom to anyone who wants to reject it outrightly... It believes in imposing itself for obvious reasons. So, don't make the mistake of calling it a religion..because it isn't.

Religion is not supposed to enslave people, make them narrow-minded and abusive... It is laid on the foundation of opening one's mind, it teaches us forgiveness, tolerance, wisdom, spirituality and understanding the miracle of existence.... Bohraism is nowhere close to it....... It revolves around one family, one master who twists and pulls it to suit himself and his cohorts.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:17 am

[quote="merchant786"]Guy you dont even know what r u fighting for

At one time you claim that all the family members are good and they will solve the issue if we complain

then the next momnet you say that you dont know them...I think you have lost you mind

How can you claim a person is good or bad if you do not know him???????[/quotei
dude the family is very big...even if i wanted i cant know them all....and i never claimed i do..i didnt say all family members.please show me post where i said all family members wil solve

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:55 am

If the Syedna cannot track the doings of his own family members, how is he going to do anything for the abde idiots?

Human

Unread post by Human » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:16 pm

guy_sam2005 wrote:
merchant786 wrote:Guy you dont even know what r u fighting for

How can you claim a person is good or bad if you do not know him???????[/quotei
dude the family is very big...even if i wanted i cant know them all....and i never claimed i do..i didnt say all family members.please show me post where i said all family members wil solve
Excuses! That's all you've got by the sounds of it. And for a leader of any corrupt community or organisation its very normal to do what is happening with dawoodi bohra community right now. In english there's a phrase, its called "turning a blind eye".

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:57 pm

guy_sam2005 wrote:i dont think they are doing anything wrong.and even if they are its moula(tus)who will stop them not me..
It is proved betond doubt that they most of them are in the wrong and according to you 'its moula who will stop them'.... so why doesnt he stop them ??????

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:57 pm

guy_sam2005 wrote:
i dont think ..
correct! you need a brain for that.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:51 pm

Every few days, these new orthies come on this forum with all guns blazing, laughing at the progressives, calling them names, thinking they know everything, because they have been brainwashed and living in their small wells.

After a few days of exposure to the light and heat of reason and knowledge here, they realise that they are damp squibs. Then if they are genuine and honest to themselves, they quietly change their views. Some go back to their own small well, singing "ghanu jeevo" using their own chests as percussion instruments.

Since I have been coming on this board, I have seen three waves, the first wave was when propig was active, then came gulf and others, this next wave is of Haqqun nafs and guy_sam. Now that both these have finished their ammo and quieted down and packing up, we may expect some parting shots.

One thing for sure that I have observed is that they bring life to this forum. Otherwise it goes into a stupor. Thank you orthies for coming here and posting. It does help the cause of reform to keep the issues alive and reach out to others who are coming out of the closet / well.

We couldn't expect for more!

Human

Unread post by Human » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:34 pm

Smart wrote:Every few days, these new orthies come on this forum with all guns blazing, laughing at the progressives, calling them names, thinking they know everything, because they have been brainwashed and living in their small wells.

After a few days of exposure to the light and heat of reason and knowledge here, they realise that they are damp squibs. Then if they are genuine and honest to themselves, they quietly change their views. Some go back to their own small well, singing "ghanu jeevo" using their own chests as percussion instruments.

Since I have been coming on this board, I have seen three waves, the first wave was when propig was active, then came gulf and others, this next wave is of Haqqun nafs and guy_sam. Now that both these have finished their ammo and quieted down and packing up, we may expect some parting shots.

One thing for sure that I have observed is that they bring life to this forum. Otherwise it goes into a stupor. Thank you orthies for coming here and posting. It does help the cause of reform to keep the issues alive and reach out to others who are coming out of the closet / well.

We couldn't expect for more!
Smart, indeed a smart comment. I love the way you analyse all the comments/situations, very analytical. Haven't seen anything haqqun or guy_sam today either.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:16 am

merchant786 wrote:Guy you dont even know what r u fighting for

How can you claim a person is good or bad if you do not know him???????
first i aint fighting for anything ,you guys are.second i know the people who matter not the whole family which runs into hundreds.........

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:18 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
guy_sam2005 wrote:i dont think they are doing anything wrong.and even if they are its moula(tus)who will stop them not me..
It is proved betond doubt that they most of them are in the wrong and according to you 'its moula who will stop them'.... so why doesnt he stop them ??????
wrong according to whom..not you obviously.and even if action takin its not neccessary that you will know about it.......