Godhra doctor goes to police

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
S. Insaf

Godhra doctor goes to police

Unread post by S. Insaf » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:12 am

Godhra doctor goes to police over derogatory posters
Indian Express - Mon. 8th Feb. 2010

A Godhra-based doctor, Dr Sujad Wali, has lodged a complaint with the local police against four members of his community, accusing them of pasting posters on city walls that call him and his father "agents of Satan".
Wali filed a complaint with the Godhra B Division police station on Saturday after the posters, which also carried the landline phone number of his residence, were seen on walls at various places. In the complaint, he has named Dawoodi Bohra community secretary Najimuddin Doodhwala, Nuruddin Mithaborwala, Dawood Johar and Qutubbudin Jinwalla as accused.
Sub-Inspector A V Parmar said they are investigating the matter. "We are aware of previous complaints of miscreants torching Wali's house in 1996. We will soon find the culprits behind this nuisance," said Parmar, adding that a case of causing disrepute has been filed.
According to Dr Sujad Wali, his house was attacked as many as 17 times till 1996 because "we do not believe in keeping beard or encourage women to wear traditional veils when they step out of the house". He added: "They are calling my father (Zainuddin Wali) and me agents of Satan because my father writes for a Mumbai-based Gujarati daily, Mumbai Samachar, in which he posts some of the progressive articles on Muslim community's reformation. Moreover, about two months ago, his book Sudhara Ni Dhara was confiscated by these people because it spoke of reformation in Islamic thought."
He further said that they did not pay zakat to the community members because most of the funds were either misused or sent to Mumbai.
“Poor and needy people should be helped irrespective of their religious affiliations. The Holy Quran says so. We help them in our hospital,” said Wali.
Doodhawala has, meanwhile, denied the allegations.
“If required, we will go to the court and prove that this man has been cheating other members of the community. We have not published such posters. We think it is his own handiwork to gain popularity,” he said.

haqqun nafs

Re: Godhra doctor goes to police

Unread post by haqqun nafs » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:33 am

"According to Dr Sujad Wali, his house was attacked as many as 17 times till 1996 because "we do not believe in keeping beard or encourage women to wear traditional veils when they step out of the house". He added: "They are calling my father (Zainuddin Wali) and me agents of Satan"

must be sick in head :oops:
if he is against sunnate Muhammed and restricting people to keep beard and wear hijab offcourse he and his fu@#$ head father is agent of satan.

mr insaap posting such stupid artical and supporting such kind of morons just shows you are also one of them.ass holes shud be prisoned and beaten severely if it was a islamic nation.but you are lucky brats you can bark what ever you wish in this republic of INDIA :mrgreen:

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:37 am

The actual names of accused are:

Najimuddin Dudhiawala, Nuruddin Mithaborwala and Qaid Johar Qutubbudin Jinwalla

Doctor Vali’s Address:
Amar Prem, Aamli Falia,
Voharwad, Godhara – 389001

Phone: 02672-240154 / 09978787101

Mr. Haqqun'
abused him directly and then see the result.

haqqun nafs

Unread post by haqqun nafs » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:40 am

S. Insaf wrote:The actual names of accused are:

Najimuddin Dudhiawala, Nuruddin Mithaborwala and Qaid Johar Qutubbudin Jinwalla

Doctor Vali’s Address:
Amar Prem, Aamli Falia,
Voharwad, Godhara – 389001

Phone: 02672-240154 / 09978787101

Mr. Haqqun'
abused him directly and then see the result.

hahaha go and tell your master i am abusing him do what ever he can do...give me your phone number i will abuse you too i am always glad to send lanat on satan and his followers.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:58 am

Haggun magaz,where did you learn your Islam.My guess is from your shafiq father?

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:59 am

hahaha go and tell your master i am abusing him do what ever he can do...give me your phone number i will abuse you too i am always glad to send lanat on satan and his followers.

I am not at all surprised at your abusive outburst... You guys are trained to abuse... showering lanats on a drop of a hat. Full credit to your master bawa!!

haqqun nafs

Unread post by haqqun nafs » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:53 am

like_minded wrote:

I am not at all surprised at your abusive outburst... You guys are trained to abuse... showering lanats on a drop of a hat. Full credit to your master bawa!!

yes all credit to our maula to train us how to send lanat on satan's and it is also prescribed in quraan,but any ways u guys are kafir so there is no point to discuss Quraan with you...

nut brains :mrgreen:

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:17 am

@HN

Is it beyond your capability to have a civilised debate? If you don't have anything reasonable to say, why not keep quiet? Then you top it up by claiming that your shafiq bawa has taught you the gaali- galoch whether in english or arabic?

No wonder reasonable, educated and civilised people are voting with their feet, and the ranks of the orthies are being depleted.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:32 am

yes all credit to our maula to train us how to send lanat on satan's and it is also prescribed in quraan,but any ways u guys are kafir so there is no point to discuss Quraan with you...

nut brains
Haq

All the scriptures and its misinterpretations by your master bawa has ruined you... It is evident by the lack of decency shown by you.. frankly, I pity you!!! because you don't even realize you are sleeping! Wake up!! Wake up!! before its too late.

Religion is all about forgiveness... only if you understand this simple truth, you wouldn't really need to follow anyone... leave alone your master bawa. But I guess you are too thick to absorb this simple truth....

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:14 pm

I have been guiding many youngsters to this site to understand what we are all about. A couple of them were really put off by the gaalis of orthies like haqqun nafs or guy_sam and have come back telling me that the difference between the knowledge here and the vaez and majlis in orthodox where laanat and bad wishes for "dushmano" are common has convinced them and made it clear about who is right and who is wrong.

IMHO, we should let these orthies do what they want here, because they are more effective in putting off youngsters than the learned postings of other members. They are promoting the agenda of the site much more effectively.

Go ahead orthies, more strength to your self destruction!!!