Only Mola Ali a.s. born inside the precincts of kaaba

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Doctor

Only Mola Ali a.s. born inside the precincts of kaaba

Unread post by Doctor » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:53 pm

In the known history of mankind, Mola Ali Ameer-al-momeneen a.s. ibn Molana Abi Talib a.s. is the ONLY person to born inside the bait'ullah/the building of Kaaba.

Should Fatima bint Asad a.s. have entered via the gate, then people might have alleged, she went by her own. The opposite side of the entrance gate of Kaaba got bifurcated and Molatina Fatima bint Asad a.s. entered inside the Kaaba from that crack and upon her entrance the crack was closed - this is the proof that birth of Mola Ali a.s. inside the building of Kaaba is the will of Almighty Allah.

This crack is even present today and can be witnessed during Hajj, when the cover/cloth on Kaaba is replaced.

Salwaat.

anajmi

Re: Only Mola Ali a.s. born inside the precincts of kaaba

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:39 pm

Doctor Saab,

Do you know that the king of Saudi Arabia has the key to the kaaba? Do you know that he has entered kaaba many times? Do you know that if he wishes, he can have one of his kids in there? or he can choose a woman at random and have her deliver inside the kaaba? Why does he not do that? Do you think if a baby is born inside kaaba, he will have the same kind of powers that you think Hazrat Ali (as) had or has? Do you think that if Hazrat Ali was born outside the kaaba, his powers would've diminished?

Doctor

Unread post by Doctor » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:13 pm

anajmi wrote:Doctor Saab,

Do you know that the king of Saudi Arabia has the key to the kaaba? Do you know that he has entered kaaba many times? Do you know that if he wishes, he can have one of his kids in there? or he can choose a woman at random and have her deliver inside the kaaba? Why does he not do that? Do you think if a baby is born inside kaaba, he will have the same kind of powers that you think Hazrat Ali (as) had or has? Do you think that if Hazrat Ali was born outside the kaaba, his powers would've diminished?
Bhai Anajmi sahab,

What you wrote above is your personal whims and fancies, where else in past 1400 years After Hijrat (and before that as well) ONLY Mola Ali a.s. was born inside Kaaba is the fact. Do you disapprove this fact?

Mola Ali a.s. born inside the precincts of Kaaba imply AT LEAST in some sense him being special over others.

Can you categorical claim that King of Saudi or his alike predecessors have not tried to have their kid born inside the Kaaba?

To possess the key is the prerogative of the ruler of city of Mecca and do not speak about divinity. Where else, bifurcation in the wall opposite to the entrance gate of Kaaba is unambigously imply the divinity.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:23 pm

Doctor Saab,
AS
This is year 2012. When we talk and teach religion to our upcoming generation, we should talk and teach sensible things. Do you think today’s youth would believe that a wall cracked up and sealed up after entry of Hz Ali's mother!
Hz Ali was great Islamic personality but he was not son of God. Do you know bait'ullah/the building of Kaaba was full of Idols and Hz Ali's family was in charge of bait'ullah/the building of Kaaba?

Please stop worshipping and glorifying Ahl e bait. Islam is about worshipping Allah SWT as taught to us by Allah's Prophet.

Please continue your babbling. I am sorry about this interrupting your chain of thought.
Last edited by Muslim First on Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:24 pm

Actually, Mola Ali being born inside the Kaaba is an urban legend.
Can you categorical claim that King of Saudi or his alike predecessors have not tried to have their kid born inside the Kaaba?
You are joking right? I believe having kids inside the kaaba would be a violation of the sanctity of the house of Allah.
To possess the key is the prerogative of the ruler of city of Mecca and do not speak about divinity.
No one is talking about divinity. Unless you are saying that being born inside the kaaba means you are divine. Are you?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:36 pm

Mola Ali a.s. born inside the precincts of Kaaba imply AT LEAST in some sense him being special over others
Yes sir
You are correct. Hz Ali RA was born inside the precincts of Kaaba watched over by Idols placed there by various tribes.
Yes sir
Hz Ali RA was born inside the precincts of Kaaba and imply AT LEAST in some sense to Ali wirshippers that he was a special over others. Some Ismails even consider him God. They chant "Ya Ali Madad" all the time.

In fact my Bohra friend says "Ya Ali" when he picks up his Grand Son instead of Bismillah.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:49 pm

Doctor Saheb
You should read this
Ali Allah
http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... pic&t=7379

You will find nuggets like this

"I am the sign of the Most Hight,
I am the Gnosis of Mysteries,
I am the Door of the Doors,
I am the First and the Last.
I am the Manifest and the Hidden.
I am the creator.
I give birth to the world
and I destroy it as i wish.
I am the face of God,
I am the Supreme Kalam."

Hazrat Mowlana Ali (Peace be upon him and his progeny)
Reference: Book:- Khutbat al-Bayan
(From a total of 70 such declarations,
partially quoted in Corbin, H. "Historio

humble_servant_us

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:15 pm

13th rajab marks the birth anniversary of Imam Ali(as). I present my heartiest congratulations to all the brohers in faith. This is a day of blessing and mercy for us because a champion of humanity was born. May Allah(swt) guide us in following his footsteps.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:54 pm

Can you list his footsteps? His teachings? Getting born inside the Kaaba obviously isn't one.

humble_servant_us

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:49 am

Can you list his footsteps? His teachings?
His life was a true reflection of the life of prophet(pbuh). His teachings were as per teachings of quran and prophet(pbuh).
Getting born inside the Kaaba obviously isn't one.
This is not possible also if you want It is a great honour which allah(swt) bestows on his chosen creatures.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:23 am

humble_servant_us wrote:13th rajab marks the birth anniversary of Imam Ali(as). I present my heartiest congratulations to all the brohers in faith. This is a day of blessing and mercy for us because a champion of humanity was born. May Allah(swt) guide us in following his footsteps.
Please tell us if Prophet SAW celebrated birthday of his ward Hz Ali?
Why congratulate Ali worshippers or non worshippers? They had nothing do do with birth of Hz Ali!
Why is a single day is day of mercy and blessings for Muslims?
Is it not true that everyday of the year is blessing and mercy for a Muslim?
May Allah(swt) guide us in following his footsteps.
Is it not better to follow footsteps of Allah's Prophet? Or may be Hz Ali's footsteps are better since Prophet SAW was not born in Kaaba!!!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:19 am

His life was a true reflection of the life of prophet(pbuh). His teachings were as per teachings of quran and prophet(pbuh).
Then why do you want to follow in the footsteps of Mola Ali (as) and not the quran and the footsteps of the prophet (saw) which can be easily listed over here? If you insist on following in the footsteps of Mola Ali (as), then please list his footsteps over here.

humble_servant_us

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:00 am

Then why do you want to follow in the footsteps of Mola Ali (as) and not the quran and the footsteps of the prophet (saw) which can be easily listed over here
Because the prophet(pbuh) has said, i leave behind two precious things quran and ahlulbait(as), and we need to follow them so that we do no go astray.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:02 am

So please kindly list their footsteps so that we can follow them.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:33 am

Muslim First wrote:
humble_servant_us wrote:13th rajab marks the birth anniversary of Imam Ali(as). I present my heartiest congratulations to all the brohers in faith. This is a day of blessing and mercy for us because a champion of humanity was born. May Allah(swt) guide us in following his footsteps.
Please tell us if Prophet SAW celebrated birthday of his ward Hz Ali?
Why congratulate Ali worshippers or non worshippers? They had nothing do do with birth of Hz Ali!
Why is a single day is day of mercy and blessings for Muslims?
Is it not true that everyday of the year is blessing and mercy for a Muslim?
May Allah(swt) guide us in following his footsteps.
Is it not better to follow footsteps of Allah's Prophet? Or may be Hz Ali's footsteps are better since Prophet SAW was not born in Kaaba!!!
Again the idiot has put both his feet in his mouth. Why is Shab-e-Qadr so special? Is it not true that every night of the year is blessing and mercy for a Muslim?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:38 am

Again the idiot has put both his feet in his mouth. Why is Shab-e-Qadr so special? Is it not true that every night of the year is blessing and mercy for a Muslim?
Don't you ever get tired of displaying your complete ignorance? Have you read the Quran? Ever?? Do you know about a Surah called Qadr? It is special because the Quran says it is special!! Muslim First didn't put his feet in his mouth, but you surely ended up putting yours in your mouth.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:11 am

anajmi to professional_Idiot
Have you read the Quran?
Being a professional_Idiot, he has read Qur'an many times and has set in Brain washing sessions many times.
Neither he has learned meaning of a single Aya, nor he will ever learn it.
Last edited by Muslim First on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Doctor

Unread post by Doctor » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:16 am

Raazdaan a Kul-huwallaho Ahad peda hoova,
Meher me Asrar a Allah'hus samad peda hoova,
Ali Jab peda hoove Kaabe me, hatif ne kaha:
Lam yalid ke ghar me Ahmad valad peda hoova.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:40 am

Doctor Saab,

Can you tell me who was the first person who reported that Hazrat Ali was born inside the kaaba? Was it Hazrat Ali himself, his mother (may Allah be pleased with her), the prophet (saw) or someone else from that time? If you can provide evidence that would be good too.

Doctor

Unread post by Doctor » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:46 am

anajmi wrote:Doctor Saab,

Can you tell me who was the first person who reported that Hazrat Ali was born inside the kaaba? Was it Hazrat Ali himself, his mother (may Allah be pleased with her), the prophet (saw) or someone else from that time? If you can provide evidence that would be good too.
Hazrat Abdullah (r) ibn Hz. Abdul Muttalib (a.s.)

Book name: Ahsanul Kasas

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:10 am

Where can I find a copy of this book? If it is easy to find, can you give me the location in the book where this has been mentioned? Who is the author of this book?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:15 am

I did a google search on ahsanul qasas and I keep getting routed to a children's book of 100 Excellent Stories.

http://www.ezsoftech.com/stories/download2.asp

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:23 pm

Hazrat Ali assissted Prophet Mohammad in spreading Islam in all the ways including removal of Idols from Kabaa. Today, the generation and followers of those Idol Worshippers are up in arms to take the revenge, and what a better revenge other than making Ali an Idol ...!!! They have not kept the Idol of Sand and Rocks in Kabaa, not physically but alas they have succeeded in making an Idol out of Ali and have kept in Kabaa and Idol Worshippers are worshipping that physically non-existant idol inside Kabaa .......... what a revenge...!!!

My simple question to those Ali Worshippers - who comes first, Mohammad or Ali?? When you all say Ahle Bait and Panjatan, Mohammad comes first, then have you ever thought WHY God did not had Mohammad's birth inside Kabaa?? So, are they both EQUAL?

Ali was a great man, a great companion of Mohammad who laid his life for Islam and humanity, He was no saint and no maula. He is dead, gone, follow his (and ofcourse Mohammad's) principles, worshipping him does not help YOU and it does not make any difference to him.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:21 pm

Mola Ali (a.s.) is the greatest personality in Islamic history and only second to Prophet (s.a.w.) and Kaaba is the holiest place for every muslim irrespective of his/her school of thought. Mola Ali (a.s.) is the only person to be born in Kaaba as per recorded history hence his birth is of great religious and spiritual significance. This is Allah's will. However bro anajmi's contention is true when he says that Mola Ali's exalted stature would not be affected in any manner irrespective of he being born in Kaaba or outside, he is great and nothing can prove otherwise. Rasul Allah (s.a.w.) was not born in Kaaba but did his birth in anyway effect his greatness ? Masjid-un-Nabawi is considered to be the second holiest place for all muslims so by virtue of that the 2 khalifas buried next to Prophet (s.a.w.) should also be of great religious and spiritual significance. But the sad part is that the secterian divide created by their evil leaders refuses people to think rationally and in an unbiased manner.

No true believing muslim doubts Mola Ali's greatness but it becomes a matter of concern when fictitious and sometimes half baked stories are attributed to these great souls in order to further concretise the sectarian divide. An example of this can be found in one of the stories narrated by the bohra dai in his bayans........... The dai says that once during the demolition of idols in the Holy Kaaba, Mola Ali (a.s.) climbed over the shoulders of Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) as he (Ali) could not reach the idols installed at a higher level due to his own height which was a bit short. No sooner this episode is narrated the abdes enter into a state of frenzy and the thought process created makes them question the status of Mola Ali (a.s.) to that of Prophet (s.a.w.). Although the written law is in absolute favour of Prophet (s.a.w.) but these kind of tactics fiddles with their iman. These types of antics should be strongly avoided. This can be avoided and an unbiased picture can be projected only if the episodes are narrated in full and the essence of it is properly explained.

The other part of this version is that when Mola Ali (a.s.) could not reach the idols, he on the contrary requested Prophet (s.a.w.) to climb over his shoulders due to the more exalted status of Prophet (s.a.w.). But the Prophet refused to do so and said that "You will not be able to bear the weight of Nabuwat, hence you climb over my shoulders". Hence Mola Ali (a.s.) climbed over Prophet's shoulders and demolished the idols ! Only if the essence of an episode is told properly will the abdes be able to grasp the true message but as is always, the true message is never conveyed as we see in Mohurrum bayans wherein the plight and agony of shohadas are explained in minutest details but the ACTUAL and TRUE message of Imam Hussain (a.s.) is NEVER explained. This is the result of an obvious fact that no sooner abdes start getting the true message they will compare it with their dai and start questioning his conduct which is diametrically opposite to that of what these great Islamic personalities had conveyed !

Hence for Allah's sake please start thinking in an unbiased fashion and question the motives of sectarian leaders when they resort to such low tactics in order to retain their vice like grip over their followers and milk them high and dry not only by way of money but also by way of Iman !

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:34 pm

Mola Ali (a.s.) is the only person to be born in Kaaba as per recorded history hence his birth is of great religious and spiritual significance.
History recorded by whom? I asked Doctor Saab for the book, but apparently he hasn't found it. If you have it, kindly post a link over here.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:05 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:The other part of this version is that when Mola Ali (a.s.) could not reach the idols, he on the contrary requested Prophet (s.a.w.) to climb over his shoulders due to the more exalted status of Prophet (s.a.w.). But the Prophet refused to do so and said that "You will not be able to bear the weight of Nabuwat, hence you climb over my shoulders". Hence Mola Ali (a.s.) climbed over Prophet's shoulders and demolished the idols !
There are many such stories, we hear about day to day activities of prophet and morals construed out of them. Even referring to this story, why are readers / listeners / orators bent on proving some superiority over one another . why cant we accept that, prophet, his family and friends lived in a simple town lived a simple life. Why does it matter who stepped on whose shoulder. Emphasis was to get the work done. Prophet and Imam Ali both know their places. Lived a simple life as human and preached what they were ordained to.

We see godmen refer to such stories and interpret the morals to suit their own agendas. Such stories has simple understanding of good virtues.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:42 am

GM
Masjid-un-Nabawi is considered to be the second holiest place for all muslims so by virtue of that the 2 khalifas buried next to Prophet (s.a.w.) should also be of great religious and spiritual significance.
Prophet SAW's burial chamber is not part of Masjid-un-Nabawi. It was and is not part of Masjid-un-Nabawi. The chamber was room of Bibi Aisha and Prophet died there and was buried there since Prophets are buried where they die. Later Bibi Aisha gave permission for buriel of Her father and Hz Umar. It is said that she also gave permission for burial of Imam Hasan in the chamber in the space reserved for herself. Both were buried in Baqi.
Wasalaam

humble_servant_us

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:05 am

It is said that she also gave permission for burial of Imam Hasan in the chamber in the space reserved for herself. Both were buried in Baqi.
But unfortunately Imam Hasan(As) was denied burial and arrows were showered on his dead body. Tragic.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:15 am

humble_servant_us wrote:
It is said that she also gave permission for burial of Imam Hasan in the chamber in the space reserved for herself. Both were buried in Baqi.
But unfortunately Imam Hasan(As) was denied burial and arrows were showered on his dead body. Tragic.
It's funny we are still wallowing in "Sunni said it this and Shi said this". I say its done over with.
Let's get over it.

humble_servant_us

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:21 am

Let's get over it
Yes lets accept facts and get over it. Acknowledge the right as right and wrong as wrong and move forward with the right, condemning the wrong.