New Fatwa

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
profastian

New Fatwa

Unread post by profastian » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:38 am

I was wondering why the Barelvis and mainstream Shias haven't yet come up with the fatwa declaring all Wahabis as Wajib-ul-qatl. I think the wahabis already consider Shias and Barelvis (maybe not openly but certainly in secret) as Wajib-ul-qatl.
Don't you guys think it is high time now :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Wahabis are worst than filth anyway :wink:

anajmi

Re: New Fatwa

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:46 am

That would make mainstream shias the same level as the wahhabis and then shias and wahhabis can all be united.

Now I will add some smileys to look even more smart. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

ghulam muhammed

Re: New Fatwa

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:04 pm

Bro profastian,

The Barelvis are already at loggerheads with Deobandis who recieve petro dollars from Wahabis and the Shias maintain an outwardly diplomatic attitude with Wahabis as otherwise Iran could come into more trouble. Hence there is silence for the present, their future relations could take a turn, maybe for the better or for the worse, only Allah (swt) knows best.