lets construct a total islamic environment

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
MM Bukhari

lets construct a total islamic environment

Unread post by MM Bukhari » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:41 am

lets work out on some solid option were we can practice total islamic values without any violance, DB faith is one of the best group of people who are following islam at its core, but coz of fake promises and corrupt recent innovations by so called dai has ruined the true positions of DB.

we need to find out some way where we can minimize the interference of corruption from our sect and bring back bohras to core teachings of TAYYEBI(s) imamiat.

complete hijab for woman and following sunnah shud be core basic belief of this new system.

Muslim First

Re: lets construct a total islamic environment

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:01 am

we need to find out some way where we can minimize the interference of corruption from our sect and bring back bohras to core teachings of TAYYEBI(s) imamiat.

complete hijab for woman and following sunnah shud be core basic belief of this new system.
What would you take out of DB religion?

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:29 am

MM Bukhari wrote:lets work out on some solid option were we can practice total islamic values without any violance, DB faith is one of the best group of people who are following islam at its core, but coz of fake promises and corrupt recent innovations by so called dai has ruined the true positions of DB.

What is your definition of Islamic environment ?

I hope you are not suggesting compulsion ?

I would not support this because your are dreaming, this is only applicable if you have an Islamic state where majority are Muslims, and you can protect the minority, if not you will be in constant attack from others

How will you provide equality to non Muslims , what about tolerance of diversity?

I myself would not want to live in 100% Islamic sharia state , I think it is wishful thinking in the 21 st century to assume you could have a perfect Islamic fundamental state outside of a Muslim majority state,

Do you think India , Africa or Europe will accept that ? They may accept some non conflicting sharia elements eg divorce, inheritance but complete sharia nope

MmB where do you live , I hope it is Pakistan , middle east or Indonesia ? You will be crazy propagating this in a multi faith society.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:55 am

MM Bukhari wrote:lets work out on some solid option were we can practice total islamic values without any violance,
You expressed a desire to establish Islamic Environment. Can you elaborate what are the Total Islamic Values that shall be put to practice ?

You expressed a desire and first thing came to your mind was to have complete Hijab for woman. There are lot of other aspects that need attention, other then how women shall be regulated. Many a times Muslim men are more busy regulating behavior of opposite sex in guise of islam which shows latent sense of primitive insecurity and want of control over others, specially women.

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:50 am

MM Bukhari wrote:lets work out on some solid option were we can practice total islamic values without any violance, DB faith is one of the best group of people who are following islam at its core, but coz of fake promises and corrupt recent innovations by so called dai has ruined the true positions of DB.

So who has bitten you, anajmi or MF?